• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.64
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

So recalculating:

70 x 7 = 490 years (Seventy weeks total)

7 x 7 =49 years (From Initial decree to rebuild temple to finalized temple and sacrificial system start) 
62 x 7 = 434 years (From finalized temple to till Messiah is cut off)

49 + 434 = 483 (Messiah is cut off)

Option 1: 440bc (decree) - 483 = 43ad  Messiah cut off
Option 2: 457bc (decree) - 483 = 26ad  Messiah cut off
Option 3: 490bc (decree) - 483 =  7ad  Messiah cut off

**Dates not exactly lining up but very close.

490 (7O weeks) - 483 (Messiah cut off) = 7 years/ 1 week left.

**So new understanding the Temple desolation was not referring to 70 AD Temple destruction but to Messiah's own body (Temple) being crucified.

So what are we to make of the last 7 years left over....gapped for over 2000+ years? 

I believe it is future, because it has never happened,  and I believe it will literally happen.  

I believe the temple destruction was just as Jesus prophesized and has nothing to do with Daniel.  It's not like anyone but GOD put the divisions in the words.  7 and 62 and 1.  Like you said,  it was AFTER the 62 weeks not in or during the 63, nor in the last nor in the 70th but AFTER,  which to me has meaning.  

We have to remember there was a King and a Kingdom being proclaimed and then the proclaimed King was killed.  In my 'understanding' I note that to be a significant happening that effects the way things were written, in the way things were done with the ending and beginnings of 'ages' taking place, which I guess makes me a 'dispensation' person (which I think is considered to be bad to some :hmmm:

As for the sacrifice and the oblation being cut off, I don't see that as the crucifixion, but as a part of the last week and I think it is the IMAGE that does it BECAUSE of what I read in Hosea, 

Hosea 6
1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. 2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight. 3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

4 O Ephraim, what shall I do unto thee? O Judah, what shall I do unto thee? for your goodness is as a morning cloud, and as the early dew it goeth away.

5  Therefore have I hewed them by the prophets; I have slain them by the words of my mouth: and thy judgments are as the light that goeth forth.

For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

7  But they like men have transgressed the covenant: there have they dealt treacherously against me.

8  Gilead is a city of them that work iniquity, and is polluted with blood.

9  And as troops of robbers wait for a man, so the company of priests murder in the way by consent: for they commit lewdness.

10  I have seen an horrible thing in the house of Israel: there is the whoredom of Ephraim, Israel is defiled.

11  Also, O Judah, he hath set an harvest for thee, when I returned the captivity of my people. 

(having been BLINDED and keeping the Law from having a jot or tittle fail, because we KNOW the 'lost sheep of the House of Israel WILL HEAR HIS VOICE, so they were not blinded, and as they are scattered to the world creating the MANY NATIONS, which makes me 'something else' bad I just can't remember what that is, just so you know)

But anyways when the IMAGE that has to be worshipped is set up, and the whole world is being deceived, overcome, conquered, and SO THEY ARE LOVING it,  then the LOVE of Gods people will be going to the image and no longer to Our Father who art in heaven and so any 'knowledge' of God will have basically ceased.  We know the time had to be shortened or else even Gods Elect would be deceived and if you think about that statement, it tells us HOW REALLY GOOD he is at what he does and is nothing to be taken lightly.  

Well, whatever inspired that, there it is, and that is my present belief but always wanting and willing to hear Scriptures that call any of it into question.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

8 hours ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

So recalculating:

70 x 7 = 490 years (Seventy weeks total)

7 x 7 =49 years (From Initial decree to rebuild temple to finalized temple and sacrificial system start) 
62 x 7 = 434 years (From finalized temple to till Messiah is cut off)

49 + 434 = 483 (Messiah is cut off)

Option 1: 440bc (decree) - 483 = 43ad  Messiah cut off
Option 2: 457bc (decree) - 483 = 26ad  Messiah cut off
Option 3: 490bc (decree) - 483 =  7ad  Messiah cut off

**Dates not exactly lining up but very close.

490 (7O weeks) - 483 (Messiah cut off) = 7 years/ 1 week left.

**So new understanding the Temple desolation was not referring to 70 AD Temple destruction but to Messiah's own body (Temple) being crucified.

So what are we to make of the last 7 years left over....gapped for over 2000+ years? 

I wouldn't worry about the nth degree of the calculations, or how God calculated them per se. we know they are correct. With calendar changes, and with dates of events not always perfectly accurate, and with there being THREE DISTINCT prophesies, with THREE DISTINCT markers, its not per se a linear prophesy.

1.) The Wall is marker #1

2.) Jesus Death is marker #2

3.) The Anti-Christs Agreement (Covenant) is marker #3

The bible had no chapters nor verses, the KJV added them in, the way this passage is divided up is wrong.

Dan. 9:24 Seventy weeks(490 years) are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks(49 years), and threescore and two weeks(434 years BOTH = 483 years added together): the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. 26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself:

This should be the proper division of the passage by verses.

and the people (Rome/Europeans) of the prince that shall come(The Anti-Christ, 2000 years later) shall destroy(Rome does this in 70 AD) the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood(Army), and unto the end of the war desolations are determined (Jerusalem is left Desolate in 70 AD). 27 And HE (The Anti-Christ TO COME)  shall confirm the covenant with many for one week(The A.C. makes an Agreement with Israel and MANY Mediterranean Sea Nations via the E.U.): and in the midst of the week HE shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease(Via the False Prophet), and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

The HE is the coming Anti-Christ, the one week is his 7 year Agreement. 

Thus when we add 7 + 483 we get 490 years of punishment. Israel must repent before this can happen.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58

23 hours ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

Can someone smart please show me the numbers of Daniels 70 weeks?

12 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Wasn't a year 360 days,  not 365?

The 360 day, "prophetic years" theory claiming it brings 69 weeks to conclude on Palm Sunday as Jesus rode into Jerusalem on the young donkey, falls apart when starting on the prescribed, "decree" by simply using the method for the first 7 weeks. It will NOT coincide with the prophesied rebuilding of the temple.

I remember seeing a different decree date with normal years that would instead take us to Jesus declaring, "the acceptable year" as He began His ministry at the end of 69, "weeks".

This presents a big problem for the 70th week teachings. It brings up the idea that Jesus was scarified in "the times of the Gentiles" instead of the time decreed. That is, unless you see the person in Dan. 9:27 as Jesus being the one being referred to, and that in the midst of that week He was, cut off", yet strengthening "the covenant", which covenant Daniel had been praying about (context), and acknowledge that He made the sacrifice and oblation to cease, because He became the sacrifice and offered oblation.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

The reason I stated we should quit worrying about the nth degree is they even have disagreements about what Year Jesus was born, and what year he died in !! It is not really relevant when you think about it, IF ONE DIVIDES the Three Prophesies correctly, I do think the first two prophesies/markers are linear, of course, because Jesus came and died. I do not think the 70th week is linear because even if It was 70 AD (its not) it wouldn't be linear (SMILE). The 3rd Prophesy was God who foreknows all, putting off the 70th week judgment until the Church Age or Time of the Gentiles has come full, Israel was seen as Dead Men's Bones by God for nigh 2000 years from 70 AD until 1948, and even though she has be reborn, with bones and sinew, she still needs God's breath to be breathed into her. That will happen only during the 70th week troubles, and yes it has to be seen as 70th week troubles because the Jews repent JUST BEFORE the Wrath of God falls at the 1260 middle of the week event, they repent at the 1335 (Two-witnesses) and Flee Judea at the 1290 which is 30 days before the 1260 days of God's Wrath starts, and 30 days before the soon to come Anti-Christ is allowed to go forth conquering also.

So, in reality Jesus fulfilled the 2nd part of the Prophet and we know it was ON TIME, because God can't lie, thus we only need to look for the last 7 year period started by an Agreement with the E.U. and Anti-Christ, and Israel, along with MANY other nations.

1 hour ago, Uriah said:

The 360 day, "prophetic years" theory claiming it brings 69 weeks to conclude on Palm Sunday as Jesus rode into Jerusalem on the young donkey, falls apart when starting on the prescribed, "decree" by simply using the method for the first 7 weeks. It will NOT coincide with the prophesied rebuilding of the temple.

I remember seeing a different decree date with normal years that would instead take us to Jesus declaring, "the acceptable year" as He began His ministry at the end of 69, "weeks".

This presents a big problem for the 70th week teachings. It brings up the idea that Jesus was scarified in "the times of the Gentiles" instead of the time decreed. That is, unless you see the person in Dan. 9:27 as Jesus being the one being referred to, and that in the midst of that week He was, cut off", yet strengthening "the covenant", which covenant Daniel had been praying about (context), and acknowledge that He made the sacrifice and oblation to cease, because He became the sacrifice and offered oblation.

No, I don't see Jesus as the 'in the midst' of the week being cut off as the Crucifixion of Christ. 

I know no one knows the dates but God,  and all we can do is educated guesswork,  but I DO KNOW that everything past Jesus cut off but not of Himself is future because IT ISN'T PAST.   

I believe the covenant that is made is made with death something 

16  Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste. 17  Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place.

18  And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, then ye shall be trodden down by it. 19  From the time that it goeth forth it shall take you: for morning by morning shall it pass over, by day and by night: and it shall be a vexation only to understand the report.20  For the bed is shorter than that a man can stretch himself on it: and the covering narrower than that he can wrap himself in it. 21  For the LORD shall rise up as in mount Perazim, he shall be wroth as in the valley of Gibeon, that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act. 22  Now therefore be ye not mockers, lest your bands be made strong: for I have heard from the Lord GOD of hosts a consumption, even determined upon the whole earth.

more along those lines...I think. And you? 

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, Uriah said:

Dan. 9:27 as Jesus being the one being referred to, and that in the midst of that week He was, cut off", yet strengthening "the covenant", which covenant Daniel had been praying about (context), and acknowledge that He made the sacrifice and oblation to cease, because He became the sacrifice and offered oblation.

That makes sense in light of what Jesus said:

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen [doth gather] her brood under [her] wings, and ye would not! Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until [the time] come when ye shall say, Blessed [is] he that cometh in the name of the Lord. - Luk 13:34-35 

The desolation seems to be caused by their rejection of the Messiah.  In reality the Temple and the sacrificial system was stopped due this own death and sacrifice, this did not come to full reality to the Jewish people until the physical temple was destroyed and desolated 40 years later.

Edited by Jedi4Yahweh
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,206
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

18 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Wasn't a year 360 days,  not 365?

360 days are called prophetic days. See Rev. 11: 2 & 3.

1,260 days, is 42 months or 3.6 years of 360 days. 

It is the measurement that God uses - constant.

A Jewish calendar has lunar months of 30 and 29 days, plus a double last month approximately every 3 years to catch up to the Solar calendar.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

No, I don't see Jesus as the 'in the midst' of the week being cut off as the Crucifixion of Christ. 

Hi DeighAnn,

I understand. We will soon enough find out which way one sees things is fulfilled. I personally believe there is supported. 

• Praise God! 1

7 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

A Jewish calendar has lunar months of 30 and 29 days, plus a double last month approximately every 3 years to catch up to the Solar calendar.

Hi Marilyn,

Thanks for your explanation. I don't see how it works with the calculations the formula people use to arrive at the triumphant entry of Jesus on Palm Sunday. It won't work for the first 7 weeks that Daniel was told of.

8 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

THANK YOU.  I knew it had some meaning somewhere,  but for the life of me....that was all I could remember.  Much appreciated.