• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  218
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, AdHoc said:

(Tabernacle/Temple) they had to follow a "pattern" of the one in heaven. Therefore, if the earthly temple had 24 courses of priestly service, the heavenly Tabernacle did too. This explains 24 priests in heaven.

Shadows are not full revelation, notice that the song they sang was new. You can not superimpose shadows (patterns) found in the OT to realize a revelation. To impose is to deceive.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, Vine Abider said:

These are believers. He is speaking to the called-out gathering (Gk. ekklesia) in Laodicea.  All these 7 churches are golden lampstands - not counterfeit - they are all regenerated believers.  The one's He vomits out don't meet certain conditions (just as in most of the letters to the 7 ekklesias). And they don't loose salvation, they just don't measure up in their works ("I know your works").

The word "Christian" has lost its significance today. Just because a person calls themself a Christian does not mean they are a saved true born again Christian. God knows their heart that is what matters. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,431
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

36 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

The word "Christian" has lost its significance today. Just because a person calls themself a Christian does not mean they are a saved true born again Christian. God knows their heart that is what matters. 

Certainly!  The point is, there are lots of conditions given by God to Christians in the New Testament.  The letters to each of the 7 churches in Revelation is example of this: "To him who overcomes I will give . . ."   Being reborn as children of God is a free gift, however, there is accountability for what is done in the body. (2 Cor 5:10) So all who accept the free gift of grace are saved, reborn, regenerated - it's what the believer does after becoming a child of the Most High . . . that's where the conditions for behavior (works) come in.

These set conditions the Lord provides also shows the maturity of a child of His.  According to how much one abides in Him, some will mature and ripen faster than others, and will receive different rewards, right?   Therefore, if certain rewards predicate that certain conditions be met, it's not hard to see that there may be different raptures depending on certain conditions being met too.

The earlier rapture is a result of a  maturity in Christ, that shows a closer relationship with Him.  Believers that don't have a close relationship with Christ don't mature as fast - and as a result, the main harvest requires the full heat of summer (trials & tribulations) to fully mature.

Edited by Vine Abider

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  3,038
  • Content Per Day:  3.33

1 hour ago, Cntrysner said:

Your statement is absurd, because they are present at the same time does not equate to being the same in status.

That was not the point. The point was that they had the same song. If so they are priests and kings as well.

1 hour ago, Cntrysner said:

Shadows are not full revelation, notice that the song they sang was new. You can not superimpose shadows (patterns) found in the OT to realize a revelation. To impose is to deceive.  

No. In this case we we have the "courses" for the Temple-service on earth instituted by a man who was given a pattern to follow. Neither the Tabernacle in heaven nor Solomon's Temple was a Shadow. The 24 Elder were no shadow either. The discussion is whether they are the body of Christ as many maintain, or, as I maintain, the 24 Elders of service to the heavenly Tabernacle.

No impositions were made. 2nd Peter 1:20 forbids private interpretation. I have used scripture to explain scripture. Do you forbid this?

But why not give us, with proofs, what you think the 24 elders are? You have assumed that they sang. I might be wrong about the grammar, but you could put the matter right.

4 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Yes, I mean what I said. 

Revelation 3:15-17

“I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

But the "person" calling them Churches is Christ. If we insert the literal meaning of each "Ekklesia" it would read;

"To the angel of the Assembly of the called-out ones in Ephesus ... "

We are warned of the Tares, those of the circumcision and false teachers in every Church, but scripture, and our Lord Jesus never call them the Church.

I notice however, that you avoid my statement that there are slothful and unfaithful Christians. In 1st Corinthians 5 we have a "brother" who was involved in incest. And the Church at Corinth knew about it and intended to do nothing about it. Are they counterfeit Christians because they allowed leaven to enter the Church? Are they counterfeit Christians but still BROTHERS? No! You cannot call a man "brother" unless you have the same Father.

And Paul's judgment is "death to the man", not Rapture to escape God's wrath.

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,206
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

8 hours ago, AdHoc said:

Hi Sister,

Your theory above is widely held, but it has difficulties. We are not allowed to interpret scripture privately. So what evidence can we bring to identify the 24 Elders? There are THREE bits is evidence. They are; (i) the number 24, (ii) their crowns, and (iii) Their designation "elders". And then, the grammar is called into question. Here is the text in Revelation 5:8-10:

8 And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints. 9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth

Verse 9 says "they". According to the rules of grammar, the pronoun modifies the last-mentioned antecedent. That is, "they" in verse 9 are the "saints" of verse 8. This rule can be overturned by common sense and/or when it causes an absurdity. In this case the 24 Elders have harps and so it could be taken that the song that followed is common sense. Then the 24 Elders that are taken to be the Church.

But there is another difficulty. The grammar INCLUDES the FOUR BEASTS. Verse 8 says "... the four beasts AND the four and twenty elders ... " "And" is a conjunction. That is, what ever you infer for the 24 Elders you have to accord the same to the four beasts. If the 24 Elders are the Church, then the four beats must also be the Church! Are they? And if so, what proof do you have? And if so why are they different? The difficulty is exacerbated by the four beasts being Cherubim in Ezekiel Chapter 10 and being involved in the chastisement of Israel over 500 years before its existence.

This reverses the "common sense" of the antecedent rule and the song about being kings and priests belongs to the saints. This will be strengthened when we examine the other evidence.

The number 24. The number 24 is never used in conjunction with the Church. It is only used in conjunction with the priestly service of the Temple instituted by David. When both Moses and David set out to build God's House (Tabernacle/Temple) they had to follow a "pattern" of the one in heaven. Therefore, if the earthly temple had 24 courses of priestly service, the heavenly Tabernacle did too. This explains 24 priests in heaven.

Added to this they are "Elders". If the 24 are the Church why are they all "elders". And why was John raptured AFTER them (for they were already there when John was called up to heaven). In Job 38 it is recorded that the angels rejoiced when God made the earth. That means that heaven was first made, then the angles and then the earth. If heaven was made first then the heavenly Tabernacle would be first too, and then served by angels from antiquity - making them "elders".

Added to this, the 24 Elder HAVE THEIR CROWNS ON before Christ has His! They must cast them down when Christ is crowned (or receives His Throne). No Christian will be crowned before Christ is.

I think that the evidence is clear. The 24 Elders are priests of the heavenly Tabernacle and have been so since heaven was made. They are called "elders" because of how long they have served and they have crowns because they have an administrative function. Conversely, the evidence that they are Christians is just lacking.

You have much to consider sister.

Hi brother,

I think you do err. There are NO (just) priests in heaven or ever have been. Lucifer was a kingpriest, (Isa. 14: 13,  Ez. 28: 14)  And of course we know that the Lord is a kingpriest. (Heb. 6: 20,  7: 1)

So, to the four beasts.

`in the midst of the throne, and around the throne were living creatures full of eyes in front and behind. The first living creature was LIKE a lion, the second living creature was LIKE a calf, the third living creature had a face LIKE a man,  and the fourth living creature was LIKE a flying eagle.` (Rev. 4: 6 & 7)

So these `living creatures` are `in the midst and around the throne.` No one or any angel has ever been in the Godhead. That is the midst of the throne. Only the Son of Man, Son of God is in the midst of the throne, on the Father`s throne. (Heb. 1: 3)

So, who are those four `living creatures?`

The 4 living creatures are Christ`s Spirit of life, shown separately as 4 but in reality blended majestically into one Royal Divine Person, the Lord Jesus Christ.

Christ the King –  (Lion)

Christ the Sacrifice (Heir) –  (Calf)

Christ the Mediator –  (Man)

Christ the Creator –  (Eagle)

For Christ to fulfill God`s plan, His covenant to man, He needs to function in each area.

Christ is given the ultimate authority to rule, (Lion)

Christ humbled Himself to be the ultimate sacrifice, (Calf).

Christ is both God & man to be the Mediator of both, (Man).

Christ has ultimate power to create all things new, (Eagle). 

The four gospels and the four visions of revelation, reveal to us Christ in these four wonderful ministries.

Marilyn.

11 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi brother,

I think you do err. There are NO (just) priests in heaven or ever have been. Lucifer was a kingpriest, (Isa. 14: 13,  Ez. 28: 14)  And of course we know that the Lord is a kingpriest. (Heb. 6: 20,  7: 1)

So, to the four beasts.

`in the midst of the throne, and around the throne were living creatures full of eyes in front and behind. The first living creature was LIKE a lion, the second living creature was LIKE a calf, the third living creature had a face LIKE a man,  and the fourth living creature was LIKE a flying eagle.` (Rev. 4: 6 & 7)

So these `living creatures` are `in the midst and around the throne.` No one or any angel has ever been in the Godhead. That is the midst of the throne. Only the Son of Man, Son of God is in the midst of the throne, on the Father`s throne. (Heb. 1: 3)

So, who are those four `living creatures?`

The 4 living creatures are Christ`s Spirit of life, shown separately as 4 but in reality blended majestically into one Royal Divine Person, the Lord Jesus Christ.

Christ the King –  (Lion)

Christ the Sacrifice (Heir) –  (Calf)

Christ the Mediator –  (Man)

Christ the Creator –  (Eagle)

For Christ to fulfill God`s plan, His covenant to man, He needs to function in each area.

Christ is given the ultimate authority to rule, (Lion)

Christ humbled Himself to be the ultimate sacrifice, (Calf).

Christ is both God & man to be the Mediator of both, (Man).

Christ has ultimate power to create all things new, (Eagle). 

The four gospels and the four visions of revelation, reveal to us Christ in these four wonderful ministries.

Marilyn.

Your analogy of the creatures is valid, and I agree. But you can't allegorize the four creatures away. They are reported by John to be there. Added to this, they were present in Ezekiel. They are real. I will give my understanding anon, but I must first point out that if David, who received instruction on how his son Solomon was to build the Temple, instituted the 24 courses, and there are 24 Elders close to the throne in heaven, then there is very strong evidence that they are connected.

God is BOTH God and King. He has made His angels "ministers". Ministers are for ministry. They worship Him, serve Him and have duties. The Levites did the same on earth. The reason that God dwells behind a Veil is that He is a holy God and can't just be approached by all and sundry. And there is just as great a defiling element in heaven as on earth. Satan is there and one third of the angels are about to be evicted from heaven. It is not only reasonable, but evident, that God has angel-priests serving Him in heaven.

Back to the four creatures, we note that they are present at judgment. 
- An unspecified number of Cherubims were placed at the gate of Eden in Genesis 3
- The four creatures, named Cherubims in Ezekiel 10 were at Israel's judgment in Ezekiel
- The four creatures are to be at the throne when Christ judges the world in Revelation

So the first connection of the four creatures is that they are present at terrible judgments.

The second connection is that they represent FOUR of the SIX living creatures that God created in Genesis 1.

In Genesis 1 god created (i) fish, (ii) wild animals, (iii) domestic animals, (iv) birds, (v) man and (vi) creeping things. By the time God's recovery of heaven and earth is completed in Revelation 21 and 22, FOUR of the SIX creatures will have been restored and TWO will not. The two are (1) fish, and (ii) the creeping things. There is no more sea - so fish will not survive, and the creeping things never have their curse lifted. It is for "ALL the days of their LIFE" and Satan is an angel and cannot die (Lk.20:35-36).

So what can we take from these facts? It is this; The judgment that Israel faced when Ezekiel was written was so severe (God left the Temple) that no man had any reasonable grounds to believe that things would be restored. And so also in Revelation. The whole earth will be reeling, and unless God cuts the time short, no flesh would survive. The four creatures are the GUARANTEE from God that SOME living creatures will survive. Does God do this elsewhere? Yes. When we are born again we receive the Holy Spirit. Among other reasons why we receive the Holy Spirit is as a GUARANTEE that we will be resurrected Ephesian 1:13-14 reads; 

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, 14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Man is saved by faith. But he is not saved for salvation's sake. He is saved to fulfill God's councils of Genesis 1:26-28 - to subdue and rule this earth. And this earth is the INHERITANCE promised to the seed of Abraham (Rom.4:13, Gal.3:29). But between our conversion and gaining the inheritance are many years. In between is death. And death looks to final that who could believe that we will be resurrected and rule the earth. So one of the duties of the Holy Spirit that we receive at rebirth is that He is a SEAL of GUARANTEE that we will be resurrected. Dead men cannot rule this earth. They are locked in Hades. The Gates of Hades PREVAIL against our inheritance.

So God gives a guarantee for things that seem impossible. The four creatures are four Cherubims that GUARANTEE that God's judgment will be lifted and some of His creature will be RESTORED.

Edited by AdHoc
Formatt

The Split Rapture explained by the Harvest

@Cntrysner @DeighAnn @Dennis1209 @Marilyn C @missmuffet @Vine Abider

There are four schools of thought about the Rapture. Each one has an argument and these arguments are usually more or less correct. But what three of the schools of thought cannot do, it build  the other schools’ thoughts into their scheme of things. They are:

1.  All Christians will be raptured just before the Great Tribulation

2.  All Christians will be raptured after the Great Tribulation

3.  All Christians must be prepared for tribulation as there is no Rapture

4.  The rapture is a harvest and all natural and Biblical harvests have multiple gatherings

The word “rapture” is not found i the Bible. The Greek is “harpazo” and means “caught away”, or “snatched away”. The Greek word indicates movement BUT NOT DIRECTION. The direction must come from the context.

The purpose of the rapture is to move a person, or persons, from one place to another. In the Bible it is primarily used to snatch the Church to the clouds to (i) be judged, and (ii) to meet the Lord in a safe place because the Great Tribulation is worldwide and has no safe haven.

The great debate concerning the Rapture is always difficult because the majority of Christians hold two Roman Catholic doctrines inherited from the so-called “dark ages” before the Reformation, and the which, have not dealt with. They are; (i) a man goes to heaven when he dies, and (ii) a Christian’s reward is in heaven. If these two doctrines are rigidly held, there is no feasible solution. A great contradiction blocks the road. It is this. If a man goes to heaven when he dies, (i) then he cannot be raptured as he is already in the sky, and (ii) if a man’s reward is in heaven he has no motivation for being ripe and mature in Christ.

The Lord gave seven Parables in Matthew 13 to predict the way things would go with His Church and the world in this gospel age of grace. In verse 39 He categorically said that the end of the age is a harvest. And in 1st Corinthians 15 the Holy Spirit has emphatically stated that resurrection is a harvest. In two scriptures, namely Philippians 3:10-14 and Revelation 20:4-6, a resurrection which is a REWARD is revealed.

In Revelation 20, saints that gave themselves for Christ’s cause belong to a “first resurrection”. the word “first”, within the context of martyrdom, means “first in importance or rank”. In Philippians 3 the Greek word is used only that once in the whole Bible and means “the resurrection out of the resurrection”. BOTH the “out-resurrection” of Philippians 3 and the “first” resurrection of Revelation are PRIZES, or REWARDS.

Romans Chapter 1 says in verse 20 that the things of the creation show the things of God. So a study of the harvest in nature will bring much. Then, we have a detailed Chapter on the harvest in Leviticus Chapter 23. Both reveal that although it is ONE HARVEST, there are at least THREE GATHERINGS. Two of the gatherings depend on RIPENESS or MATURITY. The third is purposely left for the underprivileged to harvest - the Gleanings.

In Leviticus 23 the Lord connects His solemn Feasts to the harvest.

1. The Passover is connected to the harvest of the firstfruits of the winter crop. The Offering connected with this was to be made with NO LEAVEN. It depicts Jesus Christ the sinless and Firstfruits of those who slept (in death).

2. Fifty days later God wanted a Feats of Weeks. Again the Firstfruts are called for but the Offering was to have LEAVEN

3. Some months later was the general harvest with NO SPECIAL ORDINANCES. The Feast associated with it was the Feast of Trumpets - a method of sounding a Trumpet to call a Gathering

Thus, BOTH in Nature AND i God’s Word, the Harvest is ONE harvest but at least THREE in-gatherings. As in nature, and the Bible, the end spurt to RIPENESS is characterized by a dry and hot period where the roots connecting it to the earth dry up. In Hebrews Chapter 5 and 6 God rebukes those who are not ripe in time.

Only ONE of the schools of thought above fits with history - that is, point #4. There is a resurrection and subsequent rapture for the Christians THAT IS A REWARD. The reward is
1.  To enter the joy and good pleasure of the Lord Who will be the most important Person on earth
2.  To be blissfully happy (to gain your “soul-life”)
3.  To be made a co-king with Christ to rule the earth
4.  To be made wealthy and famous. Your sacrifices in this age will be returned 100 fold
5.  To be BOTH Christ’s cherished Bride and Guest at the Wedding Feast

If you do not qualify for these things, there is no middle ground. You will be counted as having FAILED
-  You will be banned from Christ’s presence for the duration of the Millennium
-  You will have any spiritual gift you received from Christ REMOVED
-  You will be publicly rebuked by Jesus
-  You will be removed from your inheritance
-  You will be the laughing stock of the unbelievers
-  You will be desperately disappointed and regretful for the duration of the Millennium
-  You will be known as a “foolish Virgin” because you thought everything was for FREE
-  You could be heavily punished (stripes and cut asunder)
-  You will be banned from the Wedding Feast of Christ

Do not be fooled by thinking that you are secure. There are works BEFORE salvation that are wiped by Christ’s efficacy. There are works AFTER salvation that could land you in serious trouble (Gal.5:21, Eph.5:5). You WILL face the Judgment Seat of Christ (Rom.14:10, 2nd Cor.5:10). You WILL have to produce fruit (Jn.15). You WILL have to show how you multiplied your Talent and that you BOUGHT extra oil (Matt.25). You WILL answer for any hurt inflicted on another of Christ’s fellows (Matt.24). You WILL be banned from the kingdom for disobedience (Matt.7:21-23). You WILL be cast from Christ’s presence if you had no intimate relationship with Him in this age. If you do NOT bring forth FRUIT you WILL be cut off from the kingdom and be burned (Jn.15).

These are all easily understood, and are stated in plain language. They are all addressed to BELIEVERS. Your SALVATION from death and the Lake of Fire is accomplished by God and Christ. You had no part in that except to BELIEVE and CONFESS. To enter bliss, fame, wealth and stewardship in the Millennium, your WORKS will be scrutinized. The REWARDS start with RESURRECTION and RAPTURE. In God's wisdom He instituted REWARDS for voluntary performance.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.80
  • Days Won:  226

48 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

The Split Rapture explained by the Harvest

@Cntrysner @DeighAnn @Dennis1209 @Marilyn C @missmuffet @Vine Abider

There are four schools of thought about the Rapture. Each one has an argument and these arguments are usually more or less correct. But what three of the schools of thought cannot do, it build  the other schools’ thoughts into their scheme of things. They are:

1.  All Christians will be raptured just before the Great Tribulation

2.  All Christians will be raptured after the Great Tribulation

3.  All Christians must be prepared for tribulation as there is no Rapture

4.  The rapture is a harvest and all natural and Biblical harvests have multiple gatherings

The word “rapture” is not found i the Bible. The Greek is “harpazo” and means “caught away”, or “snatched away”. The Greek word indicates movement BUT NOT DIRECTION. The direction must come from the context.

The purpose of the rapture is to move a person, or persons, from one place to another. In the Bible it is primarily used to snatch the Church to the clouds to (i) be judged, and (ii) to meet the Lord in a safe place because the Great Tribulation is worldwide and has no safe haven.

The great debate concerning the Rapture is always difficult because the majority of Christians hold two Roman Catholic doctrines inherited from the so-called “dark ages” before the Reformation, and the which, have not dealt with. They are; (i) a man goes to heaven when he dies, and (ii) a Christian’s reward is in heaven. If these two doctrines are rigidly held, there is no feasible solution. A great contradiction blocks the road. It is this. If a man goes to heaven when he dies, (i) then he cannot be raptured as he is already in the sky, and (ii) if a man’s reward is in heaven he has no motivation for being ripe and mature in Christ.

The Lord gave seven Parables in Matthew 13 to predict the way things would go with His Church and the world in this gospel age of grace. In verse 39 He categorically said that the end of the age is a harvest. And in 1st Corinthians 15 the Holy Spirit has emphatically stated that resurrection is a harvest. In two scriptures, namely Philippians 3:10-14 and Revelation 20:4-6, a resurrection which is a REWARD is revealed.

In Revelation 20, saints that gave themselves for Christ’s cause belong to a “first resurrection”. the word “first”, within the context of martyrdom, means “first in importance or rank”. In Philippians 3 the Greek word is used only that once in the whole Bible and means “the resurrection out of the resurrection”. BOTH the “out-resurrection” of Philippians 3 and the “first” resurrection of Revelation are PRIZES, or REWARDS.

Romans Chapter 1 says in verse 20 that the things of the creation show the things of God. So a study of the harvest in nature will bring much. Then, we have a detailed Chapter on the harvest in Leviticus Chapter 23. Both reveal that although it is ONE HARVEST, there are at least THREE GATHERINGS. Two of the gatherings depend on RIPENESS or MATURITY. The third is purposely left for the underprivileged to harvest - the Gleanings.

In Leviticus 23 the Lord connects His solemn Feasts to the harvest.

1. The Passover is connected to the harvest of the firstfruits of the winter crop. The Offering connected with this was to be made with NO LEAVEN. It depicts Jesus Christ the sinless and Firstfruits of those who slept (in death).

2. Fifty days later God wanted a Feats of Weeks. Again the Firstfruts are called for but the Offering was to have LEAVEN

3. Some months later was the general harvest with NO SPECIAL ORDINANCES. The Feast associated with it was the Feast of Trumpets - a method of sounding a Trumpet to call a Gathering

Thus, BOTH in Nature AND i God’s Word, the Harvest is ONE harvest but at least THREE in-gatherings. As in nature, and the Bible, the end spurt to RIPENESS is characterized by a dry and hot period where the roots connecting it to the earth dry up. In Hebrews Chapter 5 and 6 God rebukes those who are not ripe in time.

Only ONE of the schools of thought above fits with history - that is, point #4. There is a resurrection and subsequent rapture for the Christians THAT IS A REWARD. The reward is
1.  To enter the joy and good pleasure of the Lord Who will be the most important Person on earth
2.  To be blissfully happy (to gain your “soul-life”)
3.  To be made a co-king with Christ to rule the earth
4.  To be made wealthy and famous. Your sacrifices in this age will be returned 100 fold
5.  To be BOTH Christ’s cherished Bride and Guest at the Wedding Feast

If you do not qualify for these things, there is no middle ground. You will be counted as having FAILED
-  You will be banned from Christ’s presence for the duration of the Millennium
-  You will have any spiritual gift you received from Christ REMOVED
-  You will be publicly rebuked by Jesus
-  You will be removed from your inheritance
-  You will be the laughing stock of the unbelievers
-  You will be desperately disappointed and regretful for the duration of the Millennium
-  You will be known as a “foolish Virgin” because you thought everything was for FREE
-  You could be heavily punished (stripes and cut asunder)
-  You will be banned from the Wedding Feast of Christ

Do not be fooled by thinking that you are secure. There are works BEFORE salvation that are wiped by Christ’s efficacy. There are works AFTER salvation that could land you in serious trouble (Gal.5:21, Eph.5:5). You WILL face the Judgment Seat of Christ (Rom.14:10, 2nd Cor.5:10). You WILL have to produce fruit (Jn.15). You WILL have to show how you multiplied your Talent and that you BOUGHT extra oil (Matt.25). You WILL answer for any hurt inflicted on another of Christ’s fellows (Matt.24). You WILL be banned from the kingdom for disobedience (Matt.7:21-23). You WILL be cast from Christ’s presence if you had no intimate relationship with Him in this age. If you do NOT bring forth FRUIT you WILL be cut off from the kingdom and be burned (Jn.15).

These are all easily understood, and are stated in plain language. They are all addressed to BELIEVERS. Your SALVATION from death and the Lake of Fire is accomplished by God and Christ. You had no part in that except to BELIEVE and CONFESS. To enter bliss, fame, wealth and stewardship in the Millennium, your WORKS will be scrutinized. The REWARDS start with RESURRECTION and RAPTURE. In God's wisdom He instituted REWARDS for voluntary performance.

There are trains of thought and there is what the Holy Bible says.

• Thumbs Up 1