IGNORED

Where are we exactly in prophecy? (Sorry if already asked)

Not of the World

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

24 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

I'm hoping our mansions are close to each other in heaven. We can enjoy visiting.

I suspect that distance will not be an issue in Heaven, and a cubicle there, would be better than any mansion on Earth. 

In any case, the word mansion gives us a sort of distorted view of what the text originally said, tabernacles, tents, dwelling places. In the 1600s, the word mansion in the old meant a place to dwell or stay. The word mason (one who build with stone) is related. The homes or dwellings built with stone (mansions) were permanent dwelling places, not temporary like a wood home built with thatching and straw and cow dung.

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,946
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

10 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

I suspect that distance will not be an issue in Heaven, and a cubicle there, would be better than any mansion on Earth. 

In any case, the word mansion gives us a sort of distorted view of what the text originally said, tabernacles, tents, dwelling places. In the 1600s, the word mansion in the old meant a place to dwell or stay. The word mason (one who build with stone) is related. The homes or dwellings built with stone (mansions) were permanent dwelling places, not temporary like a wood home built with thatching and straw and cow dung.

Ouch. Buzzkill alert, O.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

1 minute ago, Michael37 said:

Ouch. Buzzkill alert, O.

Yeah, I know, I do that a lot I guess!

• Haha 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  1.88
  • Days Won:  1

7 minutes ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

Israel owns the E.U.

The ten ( complete number of) kings are the coalition forces of whatever entity that is against the cabal ( the woman that sits or has authority over the seven heads or kingdoms, past and present). The home base for the cabal is Israel, the woman, " that geat city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth" (Rev. 17:18). 

Jeremiah 6:23

King James Version

23 They shall lay hold on bow and spear; they are cruel, and have no mercy; their voice roareth like the sea; and they ride upon horses, set in array as men for war against thee, O daughter of Zion.

Jeremiah 50:42

King James Version

42 They shall hold the bow and the lance: they are cruel, and will not shew mercy: their voice shall roar like the sea, and they shall ride upon horses, every one put in array, like a man to the battle, against thee, O daughter of Babylon.

Jer.6:23 " daughter of Zion"

Jer. 50:42 " daughter of Babylon " 

Jerusalem has become Babylon. Soon  Babylon will be fallen. The king of Babylon is Satan, and he,  along with those who caused great suffering to the inhabitants of the world, will be destroyed by " the brightness of His  (Christ's) coming. 

We are not going anywhere. We will witness the end. 

"If you wanna know who controls you, look at who you cannot criticise" - George Orwell

Someone once told me that Satan is the greatest counterfeiter of all time.  I think they were right.  Since Jesus was a Jew, might the anti-Christ also be a Jew?  I have no idea but it would certainly align with Satan's efforts at counterfeiting God.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Isn't that date setting?

No maam, Jesus told us we could know the Season, in the Matt. 24:32-35 parable. Most people do not get what the Day nor Hour actually means. Since some don't like longer replies, even though it teaches us, I will give a short synopsis followed by a detailed account of what this means.

IN SHORT

Israel was on God time (Lunar calendar) and they never knew the exact day nor hour that the new moon and thus the new year would come in, but of course they knew the season within a day or two. The "Summer Harvest" always ended via the New Moon which brought in the New Year. Now lets go long take, where this incorporates the Seven Feasts where the Harvest (Church Age) is ended by the Feast of Trumps (think LAST TRUMP).

THE LONG TAKE

The Seven Feasts were know as Holy Convocations, in Hebrew that meant Dress Rehearsals. They were keeping the 7 Feasts and did not even understand in full what they meant. We now know that Jesus has to fulfill all 7 of these Feasts.

Spring Feasts Jesus has already fulfilled

1.) Passover (Jesus' blood covers our sins)

2.) Unleavened Bread (Jesus knew no sin, he was unleavened)

3.) First-fruits (Jesus was the first-fruits of the grave)

Summer Harvest

4.) Feast of weeks/Church Age/Summer Harvest/Pentecost (Jesus is our High Priest in heaven, he is the head of the body of Christ, he is Harvesting souls through his body (the Church) as we speak. What always ended the Harvest? The Feast of Trumps, of course, but Israel never knew the exact day nor hour the Feast of Trumps would end the Harvest since it was on "God time", thus the Israeli leaders sent two witnesses up into the mountains to spy out the new moon, as soon as they saw the new moon had come in, they sent back word and thus the Shofar/Trumps started blowing, they blew in 9 sets of 11 or 99 times, then on the "LAST TRUMP" they blew it Longer & Louder than the other 99 and this Last Trump officially ended the Summer Harvest (think Church Age) and that is both why Paul mentions the Last Trump and why in Rev. 4:1 John writes Jesus voice sounds (it reverberates) like a Trump as he says come up here to John. So, the Last Trump ends the Church Age Harvest, this is also fulfilled by Jesus who Harvest souls via his body (Church) and ends the Church Age Harvest via blowing the Trump to call us home Pre Trib, so we can marry Jesus in Heaven as Rev. 19 shows us. (Rev. 4, 5 and 7 also shows this)

Fall Feasts yet to be fulfilled

5.) Feast of Trumps (Jesus will end the Church Age, as soon as the Father (remember God time) tells him to go get his bride. We can not know the exact day nor hour, but as Jesus told us in the Fig Tree Parable, we can and should know the season via all of "The Signs" and Jesus told us about those signs in Matt. 24:4-14, the last one being the Gospel had to be preached unto all the world before the end (70th week) could come, he also told us in Luke 21 about the cosmic signs to watch out for, as he did in Matt. 24:29-31 so we have to be aware of the signs in the skies (I will show what this means later on). So, Jesus fulfills this by ending the Church Age Harvest via the Last Trump.

6.) Feast of Atonement ( Well, who needs to Atone? What is the 70th week for? Why is the Two-witnesses sent back just before the Day of the Lord (God's Wrath)? All three answers are the same, Israel has to repent or Atone before the 70th week ends, the Dan. 9:24-27 prophesy states this emphatically. That is why the 1335 Blessing is the Two-witnesses who show up to turn Israel back unto Gid 75 dats before the Anti-Christ conquers Israel to become the Beast. The 1290 is the False Prophet, a Jewish High Priest gone rogue as Jason (real name Yeshua) did under Antiochus Epiphanes. See the Pattern of the 7 Fasts yet and why they were called Holy Convocations or DRESS REHEARSALS? We know Jesus' blood of course ATONES Israel's sin. )

7.) Feast of Tabernacles (the word Tabernacle means to "Dwell with God" and thus Jesus' 1000 year reign from Jerusalem is indeed Israel dwelling with God, Amen !! Thus Jesus indeed fulfills all 7 of the Feasts. Israel was keeping these 7 Feasts over 3000 years ago and of course had no way of knowing they were testifying of the whole history of the world via these 7 Feasts. )

Now about the signs Jesus spoke of and the Cosmic signs that I think will give us the year, and the Season has to be the fall because the Feast of Trumps always come in the fall and Jesus death all came in the Spring, Jesus like Passover, Unleavened Bread and First-fruits did, then the Pentecost (Summer Harvest) came, so Jesus ending the Harvest has to be a Fall Event. 

So, about the signs, we know the Gospel has been heard in all the world, TV made that come to pass. CBN was on in Muslim nations 30 years ago, because they also carried NBA games (SMILE). We can see the world is becoming before our very as "as in the Days of Noah" where the Sodomites tried to go with the Angels, we can see the evil being called good and good evil throughout the world, we can see the Internet has allowed for evil to expand, we can see that knowledge has increased, we can see men traveling to and fro in hours al over the world. We can see  the Internet and the coming Digital Currency allowing the wicked to track everything we do in real time. We can see the acceptance Homosexual Marriage etc. etc. So, we know "Summer is very near".

Now as per the cosmic signs most miss, as I did for 30 years. But as soon as I understood Rev. 8 was an Asteroid and all four trumps were one event, I understood how to know The Season. Of course I thought to myself one day, we can never know the exact day nor hour, but we can know "The Season" and in order to do that we just have to follow Jesus' lead to look to the skies. If the Day of the Lord (God's Wrath) comes from a cosmic event (Asteroid), and it does, then instead of looking for the Raptures timing, which we can never know the exact day nor hour, then we need to look for "The Season" instead !! And we can see that if we understand Apophis is going to be the Day of the Lord, and looking at the signs of Homosexuality etc. etc. Apophis coming so close has to be the DOTL event spoken of in Rev. 8 and Joel 2:31.  So, we know that if Apophis hits (it will) that it will happen on Friday the 13, April 2029. 

So, knowing this, and that the DOTL happens in the exact middle of the week, we can get "THE SEASON" but not the exact day nor hour. Just like the bible has been telling us all along. When we take 3.5 years off of April 13, 2029, we get the Fall of 2025.  Knowing the Season is NOT naming a day nor hour, but it is us following the words of Jesus who tells us we should indeed knw when Summer is near. LOOK AROUND at this evil world? Is Summer Near? Of course it is, and by looking to the skies we can understand THE SEASON in my opinion, just not the exact day nor hour, that will come when God tells Jesus to go get your bride.

In Luke 21 it states men's hearts will fail them because of the things the see coming.

Luke 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

So, very soon mankind will understand this Asteroid named Apophis is going to hit, Trump did not create the "Space Force" for nothing. As soon as this world realizes this they will all panic, they will live in fear for what is coming, especially after the Rapture sees one billion people Raptured (which means one billion dead bodies on earth because our flesh can not enter heaven.)

12 hours ago, grahampaul said:

Possibly not speakng for poster.but sure he knows about "no man knows".

I answered this above, we can know the Season, just not the exact day nor hour basically refers to the Lunar Calendar being on God time, via the 7 Feasts, which shows us the whole history of the world.

10 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

Israel owns the E.U.

The ten ( complete number of) kings are the coalition forces of whatever entity that is against the cabal ( the woman that sits or has authority over the seven heads or kingdoms, past and present). The home base for the cabal is Israel, the woman, " that geat city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth" (Rev. 17:18). 

Jeremiah 6:23

King James Version

23 They shall lay hold on bow and spear; they are cruel, and have no mercy; their voice roareth like the sea; and they ride upon horses, set in array as men for war against thee, O daughter of Zion.

Jeremiah 50:42

King James Version

42 They shall hold the bow and the lance: they are cruel, and will not shew mercy: their voice shall roar like the sea, and they shall ride upon horses, every one put in array, like a man to the battle, against thee, O daughter of Babylon.

Jer.6:23 " daughter of Zion"

Jer. 50:42 " daughter of Babylon " 

Jerusalem has become Babylon. Soon  Babylon will be fallen. The king of Babylon is Satan, and he,  along with those who caused great suffering to the inhabitants of the world, will be destroyed by " the brightness of His  (Christ's) coming. 

We are not going anywhere. We will witness the end. 

"If you wanna know who controls you, look at who you cannot criticise" - George Orwell

Babylon = The Whole World, God tells us that in Rev. 16:19, when He says He gave His Wrath to Babylon the Great, whom Jesus defeats in that verse. So, who was defeated at Armageddon? The 6th Vial tells us, it says specifically the Kings of the Whole World gather to try and defeat God. Israel repents just before the Day of the Lord, Zech. 13:8-9 tells us this, then the very next verse tells us the DOTL has arrived in Zech. 14:1. We are also told in Malachi 4:5-6 that Elijah is sent back just before the DOTL to get Israel to repent. 

Babylon is used as a CODE word just like The Woman in Rev. 12, God wrote the book of Rev., gave it to Jesus to SHOW unto John via visions and words from Angels. God knew (of course) if he said Rome or the World gets Conquered and Israel will reign in the end that would have been treason because Rome saw themselves as rulers of the world and they had just sacked Israel 20 years before, so John was shown/told to use Babylon and the Woman, and 144,000, this was the Romans laughed at these "crazy people".

Israel will join the E.U. that is the Covenant in Dan. 9:27. Israel and 8 other nations in the Mediterranean Sea Region are currently in the European Neighborhood Policy (ENP), they are Israel, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Algeria, Morocco, Libya and Tunisia. This is done to give the E.U. a working relationship with these nations and they will all be considered for future membership into the E.U. that plan has been going on nigh 20 years, the E.U. passes out "monies" to these nations, 15 billion from 2014-2020, the agreements ran in "7 Year Cycles" from 2007-2013 and 2014 to 2020. All this can be see on Wikipedia via the ENP name.

The number 10 simply means COMPLETION, as 10 always means with God. So, 25-27 nations in the E.U. simply means Complete Europe Unified. The 7 Heads are 7 Kingdoms over the Mediterranean Sea Region (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome AND the Coming Anti-Christ.) The Anti-Christ has 1 Crowns meaning he is over Europe in Rev. 13. The Dragon has 7 Crowns means he is over all the kingdoms being spoken about who are over the Mediterranean Sea Region. Of course al Luke 4 shows us, Satan  is over the whole earth, he offered every kingdom unto Jesus if he would bow down and worship him. But the 7 means just those 7 are being spoken about in this situation. The Anti-Christ is one of those 7 Heads. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.37
  • Content Count:  3,427
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

13 hours ago, Michael37 said:

I'm hoping our mansions are close to each other in heaven. We can enjoy visiting.

We'll have mansions in heaven?:rolleyes:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.37
  • Content Count:  3,427
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

14 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Waiting on the Pre Trib Rapture which I see as the Fall of 2025. And looking at the international emergence of the Russia, Turkey and Iran coalition. (Gog & Magog) who drive Israel into the Arms of the E.U. The Agreement or "Covenant" Israel enters into is simply them joining the E.U., bank it.

In my book, that is date setting, which I shy away from.  Because if we set a date for the pre-trib rapture (i.e., first fruits), then it's an easy count down to the Lord's return . . . and we know no one knows that time, except our Father.

2 hours ago, Vine Abider said:

In my book, that is date setting, which I shy away from.  Because if we set a date for the pre-trib rapture (i.e., first fruits), then it's an easy count down to the Lord's return . . . and we know no one knows that time, except our Father.

Go back 5 posts and you will se why it is not, a date has a day, month and a year attached unto it, a Season is not a day. Now, if you would have read my post from four hours ago (you may have) you should have seen what the whole Day nor Hour actually means. It means on God Time since Israel had a lunar calendar and they never knew the exact day nor hour the new moon would come and and thus the new year was not a known entity. Thus the exact day and hour that the Harvest would be ended was also not known seeing as the Harvest was always ended by the Last Trump. (at the Feast of Trumps)

Now, lets say I asked a person to go to a game with me and he wanted to know what date, and I told him in the fall of 2023, he would say, of course, well I need to know the exact date so I can make plans, just saying the fall is not a date. Jesus specifically told us we should know when the Season was at hand in the Parable of the Fig Tree. I do not know the day nor hour, but I stand by the fall of 2o25, because I understand prophecy.

God Bless

P.S. everyone is going to know the Second Comings timeline, that is a given, the Beast can only rule for exactly 1260 days. 

Edited by Revelation Man