• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,217
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1961

yeah and the as its written became a nation in day. 

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

On 12/26/2022 at 12:17 PM, dad2 said:

Yes Israel needs to be there for endtime prophesies to be fulfilled but that does not mean God restored them and brought them there. It means He knew they would be there. Perhaps someone who shares the ideas of preachers like Jack Hibbs, Amir Tsarfati, Jan Markell etc etc could make a case.

Deu 30:3  That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee. 

Deu 30:4  If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee: 

Deu 30:5  And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers. 

Jer 23:7  Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that they shall no more say, The LORD liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; 

Jer 23:8  But, The LORD liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land. 

Amo 9:14  And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them. 

Amo 9:15  And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God. 

Zep 3:20  At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the LORD. 

Eze 36:22  Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went. 

Eze 36:23  And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. 

Eze 36:24  For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

Eze 39:25  Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name; 

Eze 39:26  After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid. 

Eze 39:27  When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations; 

Eze 39:28  Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there. 

Eze 39:29  Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

Is that enough Biblical proof that God is in fact the one that is bringing Israel back?

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

2 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

Oh, sorry dad2, I never answered the question. The Rothschilds restored Israel in 1948, as God has complete oversight. His blessing is not on them ( Forgive me Father if I am failing to see this properly). 

Ignore the dozens of passages that show that God is the one that gathers!  Remember that God used Babylon, the Assyrians, the Egyptians, etc ... to deal with Israel and to accomplish His prophetic plans!  The Scriptures are clear that it is God Himself that is doing this ... this is a SIGN to the NATIONS ... 

Isa 11:11  In that day the Lord will extend his hand yet a second time to recover the remnant that remains of his people, from Assyria, from Egypt, from Pathros, from Cush, from Elam, from Shinar, from Hamath, and from the coastlands of the sea. 

Isa 11:12  He will raise a signal for the nations and will assemble the banished of Israel, and gather the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  800
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Birthday:  01/02/1973

On 12/26/2022 at 12:20 PM, Keras said:

Who is the true Israel of God? 

I don't know if this helps any...

Gal 6:13, For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.
Gal 6:14, But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.
Gal 6:15, For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.
Gal 6:16, And as many as walk according to this rule, peace be on them, and mercy, and upon the Israel of God.

1/ They cannot be determined by natural descent from Abraham, or more specifically, from Jacob. Nobody today, has proof of ancestry back to Abraham

This does not mean that there are not 12,000 from every tribe who are full-blooded according to that tribe (see Revelation 7).

Galatians 6:16, destroys the false ‘rapture to heaven’ theory.

1) the doctrine of the rapture is not false;

and,

2) neither is it a theory.

It is clearly taught in holy scripture (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, 1 Corinthians 15:51-55).

This truth that: all righteous Christians are the Israel of God, Galatians 6:16, destroys the false ‘rapture to heaven’ theory.  Jewish Israel have been broken off from the Olive Tree and can only be grafted back, by having Christian faith.

The prophesies about Judah, the Jewish people, are clear: only a remnant will survive. Isaiah 6:13, Luke 19:27. Romans 9:27 They have set up their own religion and refuse to acknowledge Jesus. Romans 10:1-4

It will be all the true, righteous Christian people that will inherit the holy Land and they are the people who will display God’s glory and be His witnesses to the nations, in the last few years before Jesus Returns.  Ezekiel 39:21-29, Isaiah 66:18b-21, Isaiah 49:8-13, Ephesians 1:11, Romans 9:24-26

When the Bible says, in Romans 11:26, that all of Israel shall be saved, it is referring to the descendants of Jacob.

• Followers:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,506
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

51 minutes ago, George said:

Deu 30:3  That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee. 

Deu 30:4  If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee: 

When? The issue is not the captivity or history but when God restores Israel in the end. That verse says nothing of 1948

Deu 30:5  And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers. 

Jer 23:7  Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that they shall no more say, The LORD liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt; 

Jer 23:8  But, The LORD liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land. 

Again, nothing to do with 1948. Jer 23 is clearly future.

Jeremiah 23:4

And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith the Lord .
Jeremiah 23:5

Behold, the days come, saith the Lord , that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

Amo 9:14  And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them. 

Amo 9:15  And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God. 

Same thing here Amos 9 is future.

Amos 9:11

In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:
Amos 9:12

That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the Lord that doeth this.

Zep 3:20  At that time will I bring you again, even in the time that I gather you: for I will make you a name and a praise among all people of the earth, when I turn back your captivity before your eyes, saith the LORD. 

Zep 3 has zero to do with 1948.

Zephaniah 3:15

The Lord hath taken away thy judgments, he hath cast out thine enemy: the king of Israel, even the Lord , is in the midst of thee: thou shalt not see evil any more.

Are you claiming they saw no evil since 1948?!

Eze 36:22  Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went. 

Eze 36:23  And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes. 

Eze 36:24  For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

Eze 39:25  Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name; 

Eze 39:26  After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid. 

Eze 39:27  When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies' lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations; 

Eze 39:28  Then shall they know that I am the LORD their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there. 

Eze 39:29  Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord GOD.

Is that enough Biblical proof that God is in fact the one that is bringing Israel back?

You serious? NONE of the verses even applied to 1948. Eze 36 for example

Ezekiel 36:15

Neither will I cause men to hear in thee the shame of the heathen any more, neither shalt thou bear the reproach of the people any more, neither shalt thou cause thy nations to fall any more, saith the Lord God .

Also Eze 39

Ezekiel 39:1

Therefore, thou son of man, prophesy against Gog, and say, Thus saith the Lord God ; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
Ezekiel 39:2

And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:

That is an end time battle, zero to do with 1948 or God having restored them to the land.

You are batting zero so far.

• Followers:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,506
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

3 hours ago, Walter Goraj jr said:

Oh, sorry dad2, I never answered the question. The Rothschilds restored Israel in 1948, as God has complete oversight. His blessing is not on them ( Forgive me Father if I am failing to see this properly). 

OK, so your position is that Israel was not restored by God to the land in 1948.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 12/28/2022 at 1:23 PM, Walter Goraj jr said:

You stated: "So, what was going on is some "Christian Jews" had come in and taught them, hey you still have to keep the Law of Moses in order to please God an make it to Heaven." 

Yeah. Nowadays they're called Messianic Jews...just kidding!....I think. 

Yes, that is why I placed the Parenthesis, to let people know they are Christ Converts (Christ is the Messiah, to be Christian simply means to be Christlike. Hence the "Christian Jews" moniker was meant as an oxymoronic, you can't be serving Christ Jesus per se and still sacrificing meat, because God sees that as a profane sacrifice, Jesus has paid the price already. Now you can, if you are a Jew, I guess observe the Sabbath, but Jesus is our rest, but the Galatians were Gentiles, they thus got taught by a few Jews who had converted, the old Jewish Customs, and they seemed to tell them, if you do not do this you will not make it to heaven.

Israel did sin against God and God gave the Mantel unto the Gentiles to take the Gospel unto the whole world, I do not think the Jews could have done it, when the Disciples died off, if 70 AD never happened, and Israel were left alone to preach the Gospel, it would have become another form of Judaism. JMHO

God Bless.

Edited by Revelation Man