SavedOnebyGrace

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,058
  • Content Per Day:  14.86
  • Days Won:  0

We have been talking about the Spirit and Soul from a Hebrew viewpoint, but does that mean from a scientific point of view? If human cloning is ever perfected, will the clone have a full measure of God's breath forming the soul and when does the Spirit arrive, if ever, in the process? If there are multiple clones, will each be unique? What say you?

• Interesting! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

We have been talking about the Spirit and Soul from a Hebrew viewpoint, but does that mean from a scientific point of view? If human cloning is ever perfected, will the clone have a full measure of God's breath forming the soul and when does the Spirit arrive, if ever, in the process? If there are multiple clones, will each be unique? What say you?

Well, you make a good inquiry.  I think it's important to look at the dynamics of the soul and the body.  Some of these concepts will come from evidence from Near Death Experience studies.  Theoretically, a body is just an empty organism without a soul.  Souls join with a body at a certain point early on maybe a few months of existence while still in the mother's womb.  A soul may choose or be assigned a body by God and/or angels in order to best experience a set of lessons determine prior to birth.  The body without the soul  is like a car without a battery.  The soul is what makes the body and human a living being.  

So, from that perspective, a cloned body is just an empty organism until a soul joins with it just like any other human.  If that person is able to breath, talk, and live like any other person then that means that it has a soul.  Otherwise, it'd be akin to a vegetable.  In fact, people in comas sometimes report that their souls are elsewhere while the body is in a coma.  Interesting thoughts indeed.  One thing is clear that these human bodies don't fully define who we are because they fade away and dissolve, but the soul doesn't.

• Interesting! 1

16 hours ago, Amigo42 said:

Well, you make a good inquiry.  I think it's important to look at the dynamics of the soul and the body.  Some of these concepts will come from evidence from Near Death Experience studies.  Theoretically, a body is just an empty organism without a soul.  Souls join with a body at a certain point early on maybe a few months of existence while still in the mother's womb.  A soul may choose or be assigned a body by God and/or angels in order to best experience a set of lessons determine prior to birth.  The body without the soul  is like a car without a battery.  The soul is what makes the body and human a living being.  

I'm not a believer in near death experience studies, so I don't accept your conclusions. I only believe in the ones that have happened to me. I have highlighted in green where we seem to have significant differences.

16 hours ago, Amigo42 said:

So, from that perspective, a cloned body is just an empty organism until a soul joins with it just like any other human.  If that person is able to breath, talk, and live like any other person then that means that it has a soul.  Otherwise, it'd be akin to a vegetable.  In fact, people in comas sometimes report that their souls are elsewhere while the body is in a coma.  Interesting thoughts indeed.  One thing is clear that these human bodies don't fully define who we are because they fade away and dissolve, but the soul doesn't.

I go back to the joining of sperm and egg. A spark occurs which I believe is the beginning of life. This spark has been photographed and published on the Internet.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

Is there any cloned human ?

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,264
  • Content Per Day:  2.93

I don't think there is any objective test for a soul, so the question is probably unanswerable.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,083
  • Content Per Day:  9.75
  • Days Won:  149

I generally have more questions than answers on this subject, although 'if' it is possible to make humans from various sections of DNA in a lab, especially if spliced with non human DNA, I think there is a very good chance  it isn't 'human'. Therfore whatever 'soul' it has Jesus did not die for.

Even if we forget the soul for a minute and concenrate on any animal, say dogs, if that animal is manipluated into something different in chimeric fashion, then it is no longer a dog.

There have been some very sensational videos circulating the web about clones, making the claims that we have been making human clones in labs for years. According to one unreliable source, Hitler had a clone, all US presidents and their wives have clones and many celebrities have them. Several who make these claims say there are "cloning centers". This all goes into the area of unbeievability for most people who consider themselves level headed. Yet, it is possible? Has it happened? 

Some videos show clebrities and presidents, world leaders, or their wives acting like they had some sort of a glitch. It's all there on video often taken from a live feed. If you fall down that rabbit hole it's a lot like any other conspiracy theory. You need to wade through it and decide for yourself. There is even one individual who claims to remember being at such a center and he claims to be a clone. It makes a little sense from the perspective that if it is a famous person, a replacement might come in handy sometimes. If anyone cares to look more into all of that it's out there. I don't know what to think about most of it really. 

The present and temporary ruler of this planet necessarily needs to exert great control over many leaders in order to execute his temporary plan. 

If they are in fact making clone replicas and implanting them with chips, ( all purely hearsay) , then we have a real problem, because these would basically be biological robots without souls or with something replacing a soul that isn't one in the sense we understand souls.

There now. Can of worms opened :D

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

On 1/9/2023 at 1:47 AM, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

I go back to the joining of sperm and egg. A spark occurs which I believe is the beginning of life. This spark has been photographed and published on the Internet.

Biblically and scientifically, I agree. That is when the tri-part happens at the instantaneous moment of conception in the womb, my thoughts anyway. I have watched several of those fascinating videos.

If memory serves, they have no answer of why that occurs, but as evolutionists, they claim it may be a chemical reaction. That is the instant “spark” of life of body, soul, and spirit, in my view.

The cloning question is interesting, and I would not even guess. Does that spark of life occur and could be videoed with cloning? It is not a natural process but artificial and manipulated. Designer babies are on the near horizon, if not here already.

The world is busy manipulating the “kind” barrier for super soldiers and the space force through DNA alteration.

·         What does it mean to be 100% human? Christ died for humanity; what about hybrids?

·         Are there restrictions on who is eligible for redemption (think MOB)? They take something irreversible; we could even call it an unpardonable sin.

These are interesting theological questions to contemplate.

• Well Said! 1

18 minutes ago, Starise said:

I generally have more questions than answers on this subject, although 'if' it is possible to make humans from various sections of DNA in a lab, especially if spliced with non human DNA, I think there is a very good chance  it isn't 'human'. Therfore whatever 'soul' it has Jesus did not die for.

Even if we forget the soul for a minute and concenrate on any animal, say dogs, if that animal is manipluated into something different in chimeric fashion, then it is no longer a dog.

There have been some very sensational videos circulating the web about clones, making the claims that we have been making human clones in labs for years. According to one unreliable source, Hitler had a clone, all US presidents and their wives have clones and many celebrities have them. Several who make these claims say there are "cloning centers". This all goes into the area of unbeievability for most people who consider themselves level headed. Yet, it is possible? Has it happened? 

Some videos show clebrities and presidents, world leaders, or their wives acting like they had some sort of a glitch. It's all there on video often taken from a live feed. If you fall down that rabbit hole it's a lot like any other conspiracy theory. You need to wade through it and decide for yourself. There is even one individual who claims to remember being at such a center and he claims to be a clone. It makes a little sense from the perspective that if it is a famous person, a replacement might come in handy sometimes. If anyone cares to look more into all of that it's out there. I don't know what to think about most of it really. 

The present and temporary ruler of this planet necessarily needs to exert great control over many leaders in order to execute his temporary plan. 

If they are in fact making clone replicas and implanting them with chips, ( all purely hearsay) , then we have a real problem, because these would basically be biological robots without souls or with something replacing a soul that isn't one in the sense we understand souls.

Starise, you are always one step ahead of me. I must be older that you. :D

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Starise said:

Here fishy, fishy, fishy...

WORMS.jpg

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Is there any cloned human ?

Not that I know of. But we know from Genesis 1:29-30 that all created creatures have the breath of life in them from God. Is this the soul or spirit?