• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

If they are in fact making clone replicas and implanting them with chips, ( all purely hearsay) , then we have a real problem, because these would basically be biological robots without souls or with something replacing a soul that isn't one in the sense we understand souls.

do you mean like demons

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,825
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

14 minutes ago, teddyv said:

So for the billions of women over history that have miscarried billions of potential humans....?

The Old Testament says that "secret things belong to God".  I trust him no matter what.

Suffering is going to happen - does God allow for that?  Yes.

He is still good.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,508
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, other one said:

do you mean like demons

Someone else you quoted said that, me no sayem that.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

42 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Someone else you quoted said that, me no sayem that.

Starise wrote it???   How did I do that.

Oh,   Oh,   Oh,   I think I selected it in your post that you had quoted him.....   What makes it worse, is that I know better than that.  

***where's that apology button***

• Haha 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,119
  • Content Per Day:  9.67
  • Days Won:  149

4 hours ago, other one said:

do you mean like demons

The thought went through my mind too. Nice "containers" they can use possibly.

• Thumbs Up 3

6 hours ago, Jayne said:

No. God does that.

So basically, and I want you to correct me if I'm stating your belief in error, God places a unique soul and a unique spirit on an as needed basis. So in the womb, as zygote, fertilized egg cell that results from the union of a female gamete (egg, or ovum) with a male gamete (sperm). In the embryonic development of humans and other animals, the zygote stage is brief and is followed by cleavage, when the single cell becomes subdivided into smaller cells. The zygote represents the first stage in the development of a genetically unique organism. [Britannica.com] Mankind is not involved from a soul and spirit standpoint. If that's what you're saying, that makes sense to me.

So when the Elohim [angels] mated with women they found desirable [see Genesis 6:1-4], the product of this mating was the Nephilim. They did this before and after Noah's Flood [see Genesis 6:4]. So the Flood did not kill off the Nephilim. So, I believe this union was not God ordained and those angels who participated in an effort to poison the pure DNA of mankind are those in chains as Peter writes [see 2 Peter 2:4 and Jude 1:6]. Why did they do this? To thwart God's plan for a pure Messiah.

Just my thoughts for everyone to throw knives at.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.90
  • Days Won:  1

20 minutes ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

So basically, and I want you to correct me if I'm stating your belief in error, God places a unique soul and a unique spirit on an as needed basis. So in the womb, as zygote, fertilized egg cell that results from the union of a female gamete (egg, or ovum) with a male gamete (sperm). In the embryonic development of humans and other animals, the zygote stage is brief and is followed by cleavage, when the single cell becomes subdivided into smaller cells. The zygote represents the first stage in the development of a genetically unique organism. [Britannica.com] Mankind is not involved from a soul and spirit standpoint. If that's what you're saying, that makes sense to me.

So when the Elohim [angels] mated with women they found desirable [see Genesis 6:1-4], the product of this mating was the Nephilim. They did this before and after Noah's Flood [see Genesis 6:4]. So the Flood did not kill off the Nephilim. So, I believe this union was not God ordained and those angels who participated in an effort to poison the pure DNA of mankind are those in chains as Peter writes [see 2 Peter 2:4 and Jude 1:6]. Why did they do this? To thwart God's plan for a pure Messiah.

Just my thoughts for everyone to throw knives at.

But if God is responsible for granting spirits to new life, why did allow it to the nephilim? Unless they are not spirits.

If anything that would be nail in the coffin of the nephilim being anything other than men.

2 hours ago, Starise said:

There is a SF streaming TV show on IMDb and Amazon called Peripheral based on a William Gibson noir novel of the same name.

Set initially in the year 2032 in rural America, The Peripheral centres around Flynne Fisher, an accomplished gamer who lives with her war veteran brother, Burton, and her increasingly unwell mother. Struggling financially due to medical bills, her brother is contacted by a mysterious company to trial a new game for a financial reward.

As the superior gamer, Flynne takes her brother’s place in the trial but soon realizes this new simulation is more than a game when she’s transported to London in the distant future. After completing a dangerous mission, the repercussions inadvertently affect her life in her current world. She becomes wanted by multiple parties, but must seek answers in the future to save herself and her family.

Expect time-travel, heists, AI and espionage throughout this action-packed series.

“Most of the themes The Peripheral addresses come straight from William Gibson - they’re the very themes that animate his work at large,” said Scott B. Smith, creator and show-runner of The Peripheral. [BT TV]

I've watched every episode (8) and think it's both fascinating and frightening. One of the possibilities in Peripheral is that you can send yourself to the future and occupy a cloned body that does not have a soul or spirit. You do this through a game controller.

5 minutes ago, teddyv said:

But if God is responsible for granting spirits to new life, why did allow it to the nephilim? Unless they are not spirits.

If anything that would be nail in the coffin of the nephilim being anything other than men.

Angels are Elohim, but lower than God. I suppose God allowed the Nephilim to have souls and spirits because they could breed, they could survive death and were subject to judgement. But this is supposition on my part.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,874
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

4 hours ago, Starise said:

Yup even a clone would need a spark electricity like lightning, to get it going.

Edited by BeyondET