• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

40 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

Jeremiah 46:2 Against Egypt. Concerning the army of Pharaoh Necho, King of Egypt, which was by the River Euphrates in Carchemish, which Nebuchadrezzar King of Babylon smote in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah. … 10 For this is the Day of the Lord GOD of hosts, a day of vengeance…

This historically-famous “Day of the LORD” battle took place in 610 B.C. Other fulfilled Day of the LORD prophecies include Joel 1:15 (but not Joel 2-3), and Ezekiel 7:19 and 13:5. The final “end”/Day of the LORD/last of the last days does not come until the end of the 7th Millennium, “when He [Christ] delivers the kingdom to God the Father…[having] put an end to all rule and all authority and power.” 1 Cor. 15:24

There have been many 'Days' that the Lord has taken action in the world. One was in 610 BC and another will be at the end of the Millennium. 

But the Day of the Lord, which will be the next Prophesied event, is the great and terrible Day of the Lord's fiery wrath; the Sixth Seal world changer. THAT is the one which will affect people alive now.  Revelation 6:12-17, Isaiah 66:15-17, 2 Peter 3:7

We should be aware of it, know what the Lord will use to literally carry out what the Prophets describe and be prepared to stand firm in our faith thru it all. We are told 3 times to; Call upon the Name of the Lord and we shall be saved. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

42 minutes ago, Keras said:

But the Day of the Lord, which will be the next Prophesied event, is the great and terrible Day of the Lord's fiery wrath; the Sixth Seal world changer. THAT is the one which will affect people alive now.  Revelation 6:12-17, Isaiah 66:15-17, 2 Peter 3:7

Absolutely!

But we must be careful not to muddle our understanding of this coming event by polluting that understanding with a misunderstanding about prophetic events that have already been fulfilled. That is the crux of the debate here.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,628
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

15So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination of desolation,’a described by the prophet Daniel

Seems relevant to the end of the age and the coming of Jesus.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 1/10/2023 at 11:20 AM, almost6,000 said:

Hi Revelation man.

You have said above  "Those Six Bullet Points shown in Daniel 9:24:-27 can only come to pass via the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ...".

I have to disagree with this "via" the 2nd coming if you mean fulfillment even then still awaits in an absolute sense? For I would postpone the full fulfillment of all 6 points until the 3rd coming of Messiah 1,000-years after His 2nd advent when He will make the forever and ever brand new heaven and earth. And "comes down" in the Heavenly Jerusalem to dwell with man forever.

The atoning work of His 1st coming gave the foundation and partial fulfillment for the 6 prophecies. The 2nd coming brings them to greater fulfillment. But it is not until the Brand new Heaven and Earth is to be created and dwelt in immediately after the final judgment of the great white throne, that all 6 prophecies are fully fulfilled for Daniel's native (and ingrafted) people and The Holy City.

If accepted, this means that there is much more to Dan 9:24 than traditionally meets the eye of interpretation. The full fulfillment of the 6 prophecies is progressively achieved in stages over thousands of years, as may also be true for the 7`s 7`s??

The point is the timing, none of these bullet points can come to pass until the 2nd Advent, now if you say its a 1000 years latter (never looked at that tbh) that's still after the 2nd Avent. So, my point stands, these are all yet to happen, they are not prophesies that have been fulfilled yet, as of now. 

On 1/13/2023 at 12:34 PM, WilliamL said:

1. "The pesha/transgression/apostasy" refers to the same one foretold earlier, in Gabriel's prophecy to Daniel in Chapter 8. This prophecy is merely a completion of that one, which was interpreted when Daniel fainted. 8:27 This apostasy within the priesthood came to an end during the time of Christ, when the Temple was destroyed: that ended it.

Yes, its the same, BUT Daniel 8:9-14 is about the End Time Anti-Christ also. Lets go over it. We get the leap in verse 8 to 9 just like we get a leap between verses 34-36 in Daniel 11.

Dan. 8:8 Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken(Alexander the Great); and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven(Four Generals).

9 And out of one of them came forth a little horn(This is the End Time Anti-Christ, not Antiochus), which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land(Towards thus = Conquered).

10 And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven(Jerusalem/Jews); and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them. 11 Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host(The False Prophet will be Jewish High Priest), and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of the sanctuary was cast down.

12 And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice(The High Priest throws in with the Little Horn/Beast) by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground(Read about Jason under Antiochus to get what the False Prophet will be like); and it practised, and prospered.

13 Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? (1150 days or 2300 Evening and Morning Sacrifices being taken away)

14 And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

WOW, it just hit me, notice how this verse CONFIRMS my 1260, 1290 and 1335 (the Holy Spirit confirmed it was truth unto me long ago). Whenever we are given a number and the question is asked, HOW LONG SHALL BE THE VISION etc. it always refers to the 2nd Coming just like the 1290 and 1335 does.  ANYWAY. 

Alexander the Great dies, FOUR GENERALS arise, in four different directions (we get a four way directional box from God, lol, He made this SO EASY to understand in the End Time with that four way directional box). Out of one of them came forth a Little Horn, why is the soon to come Anti-Christ called the Little Horn power? Because as Rev. 17 tells us, he never passes his Beast Kingdom on, he both ARISES and FALLS as the Beast, thus the others were huge Kingdom known in the lore of history, their kingdoms were a Beast over many  and by many men, with vast power spread over time, this Little Horn is a ONE MAN OPERATION, again, that is why I think he's given the number 666, he's a ONE MAN SHOW and 6 is the number of man. 

He has to be born in Greece because he WAXES GREAT TOWARDS the East (Seleucus/Turkey), TOWARDS the South (Ptolemy/Egypt) and Israel (which means waxes great towards has to mean he conquers in that direction). Thus we were given a simple four way directional box and by reverse engineering we can see he has to come out of the Northwest corridor of these four generals, thus only Cassander/Greece fits. So, God tells us where this man is born at, all we have to do is simplify it. We go too grand at times !! By the way, only Greece out of the four generals kingdoms, is in the E.U. thus only Greece can have this man come to power out of the Fourth Beasts Head (Dan. 7:7-8). Being an Assyrian is merely the blood line, and blood lines MOVE !! So, he's a Turk/Iraqi Assyrian via his bloodline, his family moved or migrated into Greece in the past, thus this man was then born in the E.U. (the Little Horn arises AFTER or AMONGST the 10 who are the E.U. as in COMPLETE Europe) in Greece. 

He will make the High Priest the Beast over Religion/Beast Worship, just like Jason (real name Yeshua) mandated all Jews to become Hellenized, and invited Antiochus into the Temple to sacrifice a pig unto Zeus. This led to the Maccabean Revolt. The False Prophet (host of Heaven) thus throws in with him. Then an Angel says how long until this all ends and we are told it will be 2300 Evening and Morning Sacrifices that will be TAKEN AWAY which happens over 1150 days. So it fits in the timeline of his 1260 day reign. Now lets see how Gabriel interprets this:

Dan. 8:15 And it came to pass, when I, even I Daniel, had seen the vision, and sought for the meaning, then, behold, there stood before me as the appearance of a man. 16 And I heard a man's voice(pre incarnate Jesus) between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision.

17 So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision. (Its the END TIMES, not Antiochus)

18 Now as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep on my face toward the ground: but he touched me, and set me upright. 19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation(Gods Wrath): for at the time appointed the end shall be.(Its END TIMES God could be no clearer, we OVER ANYLIZE)

20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia. 21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia(Alex the Great): and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king. 22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power(4 Generals stand up/4 way directional box)

23 And in the latter time of their kingdom(NOW not 2200 years ago Dan. 7:12 PROVES THIS), when the transgressors are come to the full(God's Wrath is filled up), a king of fierce countenance(the Anti-Christ), and understanding dark sentences(Matt. 24:24 says they preform miracles), shall stand up.

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power(Rev. 13:4 says Satan gives him his power/seat): and he shall destroy wonderfully , and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.

25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes;(Antiochus never stood up against Jesus Christ) but he shall be broken without hand(Jesus slays him by the Presence of his coming, then casts him straight into hellfire).

26 And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days. (In verse 14 its called 2300 days but the exact same words here are CORRECTLY INTERPRETED Evening and Morning, the KJV translators made a huge boo boo here.)

27 And I Daniel fainted, and was sick certain days; afterward I rose up, and did the king's business; and I was astonished at the vision, but none understood it.

It is very clear that Gabriel is speaking unto us about an END TIME Little Horn Power/Beast, who faces Jesus Christ and is killed by Jesus (we now know). Every descriptor is fulfilled by the Anti-Christ and Gabriel tells us two or three times this is about the very END TIMES !! Dan. 7:11-12 proves this also. 

Dan. 7:11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

So, when is the LATER TIMES of their Kingdom? Well, verse 12 says their LIVES (Kingdoms) LIVED ON, so, only Babylon went away for good, but Alexander the Great lived and ruled their upon his death, but Babylon lived on for a season and a time, however we know Persia lives on even now (Iran) as does Rome (Italy) and Greece as Greece of course. 

So, this is about the END TIMES brother, not Antiochus. 

On 1/22/2023 at 1:33 PM, WilliamL said:

Daniel 8:17 כִּי/because לְעֶת־/for a time of קֵץ/ an end [is] הֶחָזֹֽון/the vision/revelation.

“…because the vision is for a time of an end.”

not “the time of the end,” as this is generally mistranslated. (There is no ה/“the” before קץ.) That interpretation has imposed within it the presumption that there is only one time when there will be an end. But other prophetic, already-fulfilled times, ends, and time-of-end passages can be seen in Ezekiel 7:2-12 and 21:25, 29 (the latter verses generally mistranslated).

God is very clear and never misleads us brother in micro over analysis. What many people do is take the micro over the mosaic, in other words God wrote the whole bible, not just one verse, nor one chapter nor just one book but all 66 books. So, we have to put the overall mosaic together in full, not over analyze singular verses or words. The and the vs. a and an simply doesn't matter when we understand the big picture in most every case. Verse 12 lets us know these kingdoms LIVED ON even after they lost their dominion, this man battles the Prince of princes, see how the LARGER MOSAIC makes these over analyzed suppositions a waste of time brother? God is not going to confuse us to the point where we must analyze the micro, He is going to build a big clear picture for us who know His word, but He confuses those not of God because of their ignorance of the Word of God. That is His intent. 

In prophesy, we must not get an idea and seek to prove that idea, we must set out to confirm or defeat our own understandings, if we defeat them  then that thought was not of God, Satan still whispers to us every day. But an idea of God will always match on every point via biblical texts. I thought the 1290 and 1335 was a whisper unto me from Satan, when I tried the "Spirits" it was of God !! Its the key to all end time understandings tbh. Until we understand the 1290 is the False Prophet, not the Anti-Christ we will never understand the end times. We also have to understand the 1335 is the coming Two-witnesses who show up 75 days before the Beast, BUT, does it match scriptures? Yes, the 1260 is the DOTL, Malachi 4:5-6 says Elijah will show up BEFORE the DOTL, Zechariah 13:8-9 shows Israel repenting (Well, who gets them to REPENT? Elijah and I think Moses) and then in the very next verse, Zech. 14:1-2 we see the DOTL Arrives !! What clinched it was this, both have 1260 day offices on earth right? I said, Yessssssssss this will indeed prove it, so I go looking in the book of Revelation, and the Two-witnesses DIE at the 2nd Woe, and the Beast DIES at the 7th Vial when Jesus shows up. BOOM, it fits, God had shown me a GAME CHANGER, but it had to fit the scriptures before I ran with it. I still get people who are so blinded that the 1290 has to be the Ant-Christ they just will not see this truth for nothing. My understanding matches the Scriptures, theirs don't. Who places the IMAGE in Rev. 13? The False Prophet/2nd Beast, so Dan. 9:27 has to be the False Prophet, not the Anti-Christ (but he does CAUSE it, and he DOES make the Covenant/Agreement, but its the False Prophet who stops Jesus Worship and places THE IMAGE of the Beast) Also, would God allow the Anti-Christ to conquer Israel then WARN THEM AFTERWARDS ? See how none of that fits? So, these things get passed down by men, BEFORE God choses to reveal His secrets, and those same wrong assumptions become road blocks.

God Bless

Edited by Revelation Man

On 1/24/2023 at 10:03 PM, Revelation Man said:

On 1/24/2023 at 10:03 PM, Revelation Man said:

... WOW, it just hit me, notice how this verse CONFIRMS my 1260, 1290 and 1335 (the Holy Spirit confirmed it was truth unto me long ago). ... I thought the 1290 and 1335 was a whisper unto me from Satan, when I tried the "Spirits" it was of God !! Its the key to all end time understandings tbh. ... God had shown me a GAME CHANGER...

Ezekiel 13:3 Thus says the Lord God: "Woe to the foolish prophets who follow their own spirit and have seen nothing!"

• Well Said! 1

On 1/30/2023 at 10:45 AM, WilliamL said:

Ezekiel 13:3 Thus says the Lord God: "Woe to the foolish prophets who follow their own spirit and have seen nothing!"

Talking to yourself I guess. When you get to heaven and understand I knew more than any person you ever met via Prophesy you can then kick yourself in your glorious body shin (probably won't hurt).

I know when I destroy everything a person once believed, I get a quip like this with no rebut. I totally destroyed your argument about Antiochus and all this happening long ago, so you just dodged that portion right? I have no doubt you can't understand he 1260, 1290 and 1335, that is only for those of us called un to Prophesy, but you used that as an excuse to avoid the destruction of your thesis on Antiochus. I understand, I see these things in real time brother. 

16 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I knew more than any person you ever met via Prophesy...

Quite a boast!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

18 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I have no doubt you can't understand he 1260, 1290 and 1335, that is only for those of us called un to Prophesy

I have carefully read your posts here. You say God has shown you the truths of the prophesied time periods in Daniel and Revelation. 

You also claim to know more about Bible Prophecy than other people. I too, have intensively studied the Prophetic Word and I disagree with your interpretations of the end times sequence of events. We will both stand before God and while I do not claim to have it all perfectly right, at least I have come to a logical and scripturally correct scenario:

Time periods of Daniel and Revelation:

All of time periods given are from the middle of the 70th week setting up of the Abomination of Desolation. In the last seven years before Jesus Returns, which will commence with the agreement of a 7 year peace treaty between the leader of the One World Government and the leaders of the nation in the holy Land. The first half will be peaceful, so is not mentioned.  But when half is spent; Daniel 9:27, the OWG leader will break it and conquer them, at which time the Great Tribulation also begins.

Daniels’ days of 1260, 1290, and 1335 are linked to the fulfilment of the last three Feasts of the Lord.   Christ fulfilled the four spring feasts at His first Advent.

They are Passover, Unleavened Bread, Firstfruits and Pentecost.  Scholars have noted that they were fulfilled precisely and on the day Appointed.  

It is accepted by many Bible students, with a fair level of confidence: that Christ will fulfill the Fall Feasts at His second coming…….precisely and on the days appointed.

They are the: Feast of Trumpets, Feast of Atonement,  Feast of Tabernacles.

1260 days……Starting at the midpoint, the Antichrist is given authority for 3 ½ years….42 months…time, times and half a time. These are all equivalents of 1260 days.

The Antichrists reign ends when Jesus Returns to the earth, which occurs at the end of the 70th week. Satan, the ‘beast’, the Anti-Christ is chained up then.

It is likely that the Return may occur on Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement: Jewish calendar: Tishri 10

From the time that the regular sacrifice is abolished and the abomination of desolation is set up, there will be 1290 days. ……Daniel 12:11

30 days after Jesus Returns; the Jewish calendar date for 30 days after Tishri 10 is Cheshvan 10. This is the day that Noah and his family entered the ark then 7 days later, the Flood came.  Genesis 7:10  

This 30 days may be the celebration of the marriage supper of the Lamb. Revelation 19:5-9  It includes the Feast of Tabanacles on Tishri 15 to the 22nd.

How blessed is he who keeps waiting and attains to the 1,335 days!  Daniel 12:12

Hanukkah is the feast that celebrates the rededication of the temple, on Kislev 25

It was desecrated by the first Abomination of Desolation set up by Antiochus 4th Epiphanes in the second century BC. It is exactly 75 days after Tishri 10.

The 1335th day may be another rededication of the Temple, again on Hanukkah. 

The remaining Feast, Yom Teruah on Tishri 1; is the Feast of Trumpets.

This  may be the forthcoming Day of the Lord’s wrath, the Sixth Seal event, or more likely and as I believe; the First Trumpet of the Great Tribulation. Revelation 8:6-7

This fits with prophecy, as many scriptures say the Trumpet will be blown on that Day. Joel 2:1-2, Ezekiel 7:14, Zechariah 9:14, Isaiah 18:3, Isaiah 29:6, Jeremiah 29:30-31, Hosea 5:8-9

Yom Teruah is also the Day that cannot be certainly dated, as it is declared when the first sliver of the new moon is sighted in Jerusalem. You cannot know that Day.....

I am not a Prophet; only a messenger for the Bible Prophets. AS what my name means - Keraz, a proclaimer, a messenger. 

8 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Quite a boast!

You want me to lie? If you are not Raptured(1/2 the church will not make the wedding call), you will see everything I stated will be truth. God not only desires to inform us in these end times, but He only informs those who are not hoodwinked by other men's ideas and traditions. If you have ideas from men you can't shed, you therefore can't sees God's truths. If you are taught as a 3 year old until you are 17 that 2 + 2 =5 its going to be hard teach you all of the sudden that 2 + 2 = 4 after you reach 18, even though it really is 4. 

The truth will be in the pudding.