• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, iamlamad said:

As usual, if ten people answer, you end up with ten different answers.

First, as to the beheading: did you not know of the French Revolution? Beheading was VERY common there and then.

Next, have you read the book of Revelation? Don't let anyone lead you astray. John wrote very much in the same order these events will take place in our future, but he did use the concept of parentheses, but used no marks. In general, anything written in a given chapter will come after the events in previous chapters and before the events of later chapters. John begins his timeline in chapter 4 and 5, which is before Christ rose from the dead, then to His ascension and Him sending the Holy Spirit down. John then takes the readers through the entire church age, and after. The church is now at the 5th seal, waiting for the final, church age martyr to be killed at the end of the church age. 

As you continue in Revelation, the 70th week will begin with the 7th seal. The midpoint of the week will be marked with the 7th trumpet. That is when the Beast will be revealed. The mark will soon follow.

The trumpet judgments will take up the first half of the 70th week. When people see the trumpet judgments take place, they can KNOW the 70th week of Daniel has begun.

Therefore, we are NOT IN the tribulation (70th week) yet. The church will be taken out at the rapture before any part of the 70th week. Immediately after the rapture, the 6th seal will be opened to begin the Day of the Lord and God's wrath beginning.  Then a few days later, the 7th seal will begin the Week. None of this has happened. We are still at the 5th seal martyrs of the church age. Some here will disagree, but...you have to decide what is truth. 

Thanks for the response.  

As a student, I always hated history. 

Could you explain how the beheadings during the French revolution (or otherwise) were related to those peoples' inability to engage in commerce or "buying and selling"?

Thanks!

Edited by doubleplay425
  • Haha 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  29
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Iamlamad,

After reading your response more carefully, it looks like you believe you have it figured out that the mark of the beast is a future event.

Then why mention the bit about the beheadings in the French Revolution?

• Haha 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

14 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Mark of the beast Will be forced when antichrist rule from Jerusalem temple.

Those that receive the mark and worship the image will be "Deceived" into doing so, not forced as claimed

Revelation 13:13-14KJV
13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Edited by truth7t7

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

12 hours ago, doubleplay425 said:

Thanks for the response.  

As a student, I always hated history. 

Could you explain how the beheadings during the French revolution (or otherwise) were related to those peoples' inability to engage in commerce or "buying and selling"?

Thanks!

The French Revolution had nothing to do with these things. I only brought it up to show that beheading is very much a part of the history of Europe. The French mostly used the guillotine. Most, if not all, of the beheadings of late have been done with a sword backed by Islam. Is it only a coincidence that Israel today is surrounded by Islamic nations? I think not.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.62

On 2/20/2023 at 7:44 AM, Revelation Man said:

No one, (well, not in general anyway) will be beheaded, they will just shoot them. It is of course the Future, the Anti-Christ doesn't show up until the 70th week. The Euphrates river drying up is not needed for modern armies to cross, that's metaphoric also. There is no 144,000 male virgins, that number represent al Israel who repents, its a code just like the Woman. People who do not understand these things will never understand the book of Revelation in full.

I believe you are in error. Every single one of those things can easily be literal. People try to symbolize too much in scripture. Why are we so afraid to let the bible speak for itself? Most of Revelation can actually be understood in a literal sense. The book isn't really that hard to understand, but people who try to symbolize everything make scripture impossible to understand, because you can make up any interpretation you want. Trying to symbolize literal scripture is VERY dangerous and will ALWAYS lead to error. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

2 hours ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

I believe you are in error. Every single one of those things can easily be literal.

They could be if God intended them that way, they are not intended as literal, I have been called unto Prophecy 37 years, only 7 or so years ago did I see this once a Preacher, who has since died, stated that 289 out of 404 verses in the book of Revelation was old testament lingo. In other words the only way to interpret Revelation is to know the Bible/Old Testament.

You say the 144,000 can be LITERAL, no it can't, for starters God doesn't chose perfect numbers to call, anytime you see these squared off numbers a red flag should go up, God uses numbers as codes, mainly because the Hebrew alphabet of old had only 4000 words and no vowels. 

How is it you can understand that the 10 Virgin Brides can mean the COMPLETE Church, both male and female, but then when God lays down what is an obvious CODE just like to Woman in Rev. 12 is a code, you fail to observe that in the same manner? 

10 = Completion, 12 = Fulness so 12 x 12 x 10 x 10 x 10 = 144,000 or ALL Israel who repents. Here is why it can not be a real number. God also stated in scriptures he has saved Himself 7000 who have not bended the knee to Baal, and 7 = Divine Completion 10 is as we know Completion, so, 7 x 10 x 10 x 10 = 7000 or ALL Israel who repents. So, both can not be correct unless they are CODES. The real number (or percentage) can be seen in Zechariah 13:8-9 where it says that 1/3 of all end time Jews will be saved, thus with 10 million Jews now living in Israel and 15 million worldwide that means 3.5-5 million Jews will repent, not "144,000 male virgins". And NOWHERE is that 144,000 called Super Preachers, that is a myth passed down by men. They are merely the Jews fleeing Judea in Rev. 7.

People try to symbolize too much in scripture. Why are we so afraid to let the bible speak for itself?

So, why did Jesus tell the Disciples he spoke unto them in Parables? So that, the world hearing and seeing would not understand but they hearing and seeing would understand.  And you think God doesn't speak in codes? Really.

The book isn't really that hard to understand, but people who try to symbolize everything make scripture impossible to understand, because you can make up any interpretation you want. Trying to symbolize literal scripture is VERY dangerous and will ALWAYS lead to error

I understand it in full, most people are way off tbh.

Gotta run, my 15 year old dog died in my arms at 11:00 AM today, kind of broken about that, hes been with me since he was a wee puppy.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.90
  • Days Won:  1

Can scripture be both literal and symbolic at the same time, or is it an "either/or" type of thing where it has to be one or the other?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

6 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

You say the 144,000 can be LITERAL, no it can't, for starters God doesn't chose perfect numbers to call,

Hmmmm....

So our DNA consist of :

72.000 genes from dad

72 000 genes from mom

=144,000 GODS Perfect image

Now the Antichrist wants to possess man with his mark: The Mark of the Beast 666

I hope you realize, the NWO wants to genetically modify everything including Humans. To change them is to legally own them, as everything patended has a patent holder=owner

They have developed a third strand DNA that they want to place in every human being so that it is no longer categorized as human, the way God made humans.

Now anything that can go into a cell and brake its nucleus and reverse transcribe DNA into ones cells is modifying the natural DNA.

and so it become CDNA= Complementary DNA which is owned and patentable by Big pharma companies and other...

The mRNA or Mark of the Beast  carries instruction, a payload adding,an additional 72000 chromosome to ones God given natural original untainted DNA, which would make it= 216000  or  6hundred , three score and six,

By adding and extra 3rd strand DNA 72000 chromosomes to the existing 144000

you get 216.000 that equals to 600X60X6

The first instalment acts as hardware

the 2nd instalment acts as software.

The graphene oxide substances that come with these instalments act as a conductor for lipid nano particles that this tech employs to pulls elements of the body and self replicate,it also contains DARPA hydrogels which crystallize as a form of an antenna  that move in a fractal manner to the brain, making its way and effecting a person PINEAL gland making former natural humans into transformed human receptors with AI beast system & technology becoming human hybrids with chimeric DNA now tainted inside them making them unrecognizable to God and damned forever

Whoever has this AI Beast system technology placed inside them has become permanently marked/ changed, transformed and has a map address in them that blue tooth can recognize & identify.

6hundred ,three score and six=  600X60X6 = 2016000= MARK OF THE BEAST

Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six." Revelation 13:18 states that if one is wise and has an understanding to count the number of the beast, which is also the number of a man, the number comes to 666.

Those of the 144000 not accepting the transformative Mark of the AI Beast system will be saved by God as they kept Gods Seal in them, they did not alter their genome they remained virgin/intact humans

the Beast system has begun.Its being shown in plain sight to those whose eyes have not been shut to SEE

Just look at the late Queen Elisabeth lighting the Lights representing 3rd stand DNA  600X60X6 to the tree of ?  knowledge??? representing the tree satan told Adam and Even that if they partook they would become like gods.

can find on you tube under title:

Queen launches lighting of beacons across UK

Same endgame battle like in the garden of Eden, just this time satan wants usurp Christ Jesus and try to steal, kill destroy as many as possible  through his AI Beast system tech.

Edited by 1to3
spelling

7 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

They could be if God intended them that way, they are not intended as literal, I have been called unto Prophecy 37 years, only 7 or so years ago did I see this once a Preacher, who has since died, stated that 289 out of 404 verses in the book of Revelation was old testament lingo. In other words the only way to interpret Revelation is to know the Bible/Old Testament.

You say the 144,000 can be LITERAL, no it can't, for starters God doesn't chose perfect numbers to call, anytime you see these squared off numbers a red flag should go up, God uses numbers as codes, mainly because the Hebrew alphabet of old had only 4000 words and no vowels. 

How is it you can understand that the 10 Virgin Brides can mean the COMPLETE Church, both male and female, but then when God lays down what is an obvious CODE just like to Woman in Rev. 12 is a code, you fail to observe that in the same manner? 

10 = Completion, 12 = Fulness so 12 x 12 x 10 x 10 x 10 = 144,000 or ALL Israel who repents. Here is why it can not be a real number. God also stated in scriptures he has saved Himself 7000 who have not bended the knee to Baal, and 7 = Divine Completion 10 is as we know Completion, so, 7 x 10 x 10 x 10 = 7000 or ALL Israel who repents. So, both can not be correct unless they are CODES. The real number (or percentage) can be seen in Zechariah 13:8-9 where it says that 1/3 of all end time Jews will be saved, thus with 10 million Jews now living in Israel and 15 million worldwide that means 3.5-5 million Jews will repent, not "144,000 male virgins". And NOWHERE is that 144,000 called Super Preachers, that is a myth passed down by men. They are merely the Jews fleeing Judea in Rev. 7.

So, why did Jesus tell the Disciples he spoke unto them in Parables? So that, the world hearing and seeing would not understand but they hearing and seeing would understand.  And you think God doesn't speak in codes? Really.

I understand it in full, most people are way off tbh.

Gotta run, my 15 year old dog died in my arms at 11:00 AM today, kind of broken about that, hes been with me since he was a wee puppy.

I'm afraid I just don't see your logic here. YES those things can be literal. Your attempt to put limitations on God and say scripture can only mean what you say it does is not proper. All people are fallible and subject to error. I could certainly be wrong, and so could you. We must be humble about our interpretation of scripture. There is nothing whatsoever in the text itself that shows it has to be symbolic. But you have been taught to see everything as symbolic it seems, so that's how you see it. The 144,000 are very specific Jews. They are clearly NOT the entire nation of Israel. Contrary to what you just said, in chapter 14, it actually DOES say they are virgins. Read 14:4. It says they are celibate and haven't defiled themselves with women. I don't believe in the codes either. That is satanic numerology masquerading as something godly. Yes, God uses some numbers more than others, but that doesn't mean that those numbers mean the same thing every time they appear. Also, it really doesn't matter how many years you have studied prophecy if what you believe and teach is in error. I'm not saying you are 100% false, but there does seem to be alot of puffed up pride in your statements. Parables are not codes, they are illustrations about real things. I know the bible very well, having studied every single chapter and verse cover to cover. It is very prideful for you to state that you are the most knowledgeable about this subject. That is clearly a false statement. You have no idea what other people might know. I'll end my rant here. 

I'm very sorry for your loss in regards to your dog. I also lost my buddy after 15 years. It's very hard. I believe you will see him again as I believe pets will be resurrected. God Bless.

• Well Said! 1

8 hours ago, FJK said:

Can scripture be both literal and symbolic at the same time, or is it an "either/or" type of thing where it has to be one or the other?

Absolutely it can be both. In fact there are some prophecies that have multiple fulfillment's. Some passages are very clearly literal, while others are clearly symbolic. Some are not entirely clear either way, which is why it's great we have forums like this to have conversations about them. 

• Thumbs Up 2