• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

12 minutes ago, OneLight said:

So, let's see if I am understand your theory correctly.  According to you, Jesus returns, destroys His enemies, then returns to heaven to leave the Jewish nation to fend for themselves as He waits for Satan to try again?

There Will Be No 1,000 Year Millennial Kingdom Upon This Earth, Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV

7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance
 on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV

3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV

5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

32 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I know you've read Revelation 19:11 since you did reference Revelation 19:20.  Have you bothered to read on to Revelation 20:6 where it clearly states His thousand year reign, or are you believing Jesus reigns from heaven and ignores what is happening of the earth while Satan is bound in the bottomless pit?  What would be the reason for those who were beheaded to reign with him if it were not over men?

Satan is "Currently" bound from "One Specific Purpose", And One Only?

"Deceive The Nations" To Battle

The Non-Literal 1,000 Years (Revelation) 20:1-6 Are Taking Place Now In The Lords Spiritual, And Will Cease At The Future Second Coming

If A Tribulation Saint Were To Die One Day Before The Second Coming, He Enters Into The Non-Literal 1,000 Year Reign

Many That Promote Millennialism Falsely Teach, Satan Cant Be Presently Bound Because Evil Exist In The World?

Satan Is Presently Bound As Is Clearly Seen In (Revelation) 20:7-8 Below That Interprets (Deceive The Nations) Is To Battle, Not General Evil In The World Presently.

Satan Is Loosed At The End Of The Tribulation When The 6th Vial Is Poured Out As Seen In (Revelation) 16:12, The Deception Is Devils In False Miracles Going Forth To The Kings Of The Earth, To Gather Them To The Final Battle

(Revelation) 20:1-9KJV
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations
 which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

(Revelation) 16:12-14 & (Revelation) 20:7-8 Same Deception In Gathering The Nations To The Very Same Final Battle In "Parallel" Teachings Of The Same Event

(Revelation) 16:12-17KJV
12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

21 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Are we no longer living in the next life after being raptured?  Are we no longer in Christ then?

Once Again, the scripture below applies to the living Church on earth, you didn't state this but rather alluded to "After The Resurrection" 

The horse is dead on this one

Galatians 3:26-29KJV

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60

20 minutes ago, OneLight said:

So, let's see if I am understand your theory correctly.  According to you, Jesus returns, destroys His enemies, then returns to heaven to leave the Jewish nation to fend for themselves as He waits for Satan to try again?

There is no theory. Doctrine is 'the end cometh' means THE END, New Heaven New Earth.  There are the couple different verses with attached accusations and warnings, all of which fall under, 'because I said' and nothing else.   At least that was all I was able to get.  Didn't matter the questions, didn't matter the Scriptural proof to the contrary, only discussion was the couple verses, just the exact same thing over and over.  GOOD LUCK to you.  

18 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

There is no theory. Doctrine is 'the end cometh' means THE END, New Heaven New Earth.  There are the couple different verses with attached accusations and warnings, all of which fall under, 'because I said' and nothing else.   At least that was all I was able to get.  Didn't matter the questions, didn't matter the Scriptural proof to the contrary, only discussion was the couple verses, just the exact same thing over and over.  GOOD LUCK to you.  

"When He Shall Have" Is Fulfilled At The Second Coming, When The Last Enemy Death Is "Destroyed"

When Jesus Christ Returns The Resurrection Takes Place, At This Time "Mortal" Becomes "Immortal", At This Time "The Last Enemy Death" In Verse 26 Is Destroyed, The Kingdom Is Delivered Up At This Time

You Don't Want To See The Last Enemy Death Destroyed Below, Because Your Pre-Determined Millennial Kingdom On Earth "Disappears" Before Your Eyes

You Act As If The Last Enemy Death Isn't Destroyed Below "Why"?

The Scripture Is Clear, Simple, Easy To Understand, And Before Your Eyes

1 Corinthians 15:23-26 & 51-54KJV

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

(Verses 52-54 Below Explains How The Last Enemy Death Is Destroyed, At The Second Coming And Resurrection)

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,088
  • Content Per Day:  1.11

11 hours ago, WilliamL said:

So if the Church age " is over BEFORE the seals are opened," then what are you calling the age that you say ends at the 6th seal??

I just consider it the end of the age.

The gathering from heaven and earth occurs at the 6th seal. 

Mark 13

27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

The Church is gathered from heaven and those alive mostly of the seed of the woman Israel are gathered from the earth. Then the wrath of God begins when the seventh seal is opened and the first trumpet is blown.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

40 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

Satan is "Currently" bound from "One Specific Purpose", And One Only?

Good luck with that theory.  Currently bound?  Looking around the US alone one can see that is not the case.

Never the less, I just made one original post to give people something to think about.  If I had known I would have to continue on, I would of never done so.  Prophesy has not yet happened, yet people debate what it means as if it had.

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, The Light said:

I just consider it the end of the age.

The gathering from heaven and earth occurs at the 6th seal. 

Mark 13

27 And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

The Church is gathered from heaven and those alive mostly of the seed of the woman Israel are gathered from the earth. Then the wrath of God begins when the seventh seal is opened and the first trumpet is blown.

The gathering in the resurrection takes place at the 7th and last Trump

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17KJV

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Revelation 11:15KJV

15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,108
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 3/6/2023 at 1:26 PM, WilliamL said:

There is quite a big difference between the beginning of the end of this age, and the conclusion of end of this age.

Like 40+ years, according to the Book.

Time is time, when something ends it ends, when something begins it begins. So, when Jesus shows up TIME will be no longer as Rev. 10:6 tells us. It doesn't mean TIME in general, its chronos, or a space of time [as we know it]. Its not the Church Age because that ends Pre Trib, this is referring to the 7oth and last week of Israel living under Satan's Rule, they will now live under Jesus' Rule via the Kingdom Age. 

#5550 χρόνος chronos {khron'-os} of uncertain derivation; TDNT - 9:581,1337; n m

—Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)

1) time either long or short For Synonyms see entry G5853

—Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)

Of uncertain derivation; a space of time 

—Strong's (Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)

All of this happens with the 7th Thunder which is the 7th Trump, the Seals ARE NOT Judgments, all of God's Wrath is in the Seven Thunders or Seven Trumps. Thus when the 7th Trump Sounds Jesus TAKES OVER in Rev. 11 (7th Trump sound to bring the 3rd Woe, we ger the RUNDOWN however in Rev. 16). In Rev. 14:17-20 we see the Wrath of God destroys the Wicked Grapes via the coming Wine-press of His Wrath. In Rev. 19 we see that Jesus shows up and destroys the Wicked at Armageddon (Marriage Supper) and in the only REAL TIME EVENT we see in Rev. 16:19 that Jesus destroys Babylon the Great via the Wine-press of God's Wrath. All four Events are the exact same EVENT.

So, time will be no longer simply means the Age changes, Satan is locked in the pit and the Kingdom Age starts. 

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60

On 3/4/2023 at 11:56 PM, kenny2212 said:

The end of this age is still quite far off. Have fun, but let it be honest fun. When one dies it's the end of this age for that one.

The 70 years of Jeremiah were coming to a close during the prophecy of Daniel making that the past, correct?  

Dan 9
1In the first year of Darius the son of Ahasuerus, of the seed of the Medes, which was made king over the realm of the Chaldeans;

2In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem.

So, I am not following your opening statement, could you please explain

OH, and if you already have, NEVER MIND, I read a few of the last posts and decided to start at the beginning....Hopefully I will run across this already answered...