• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.68
  • Days Won:  1

9 minutes ago, OneLight said:

For those who are not saved, yes, they will look to the AC with wonder and amazement, accepting his lies.

That's absolutely true, and his lies will be great and almost able to deceive even the Elect (Mark 13:22)

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,460
  • Content Per Day:  8.11
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, WilliamL said:

This verse speaks to the specific act of resurrection at the Parousia, not salvation in general. During the Millennium, 

Is. 4:2 In that day... 3 the one left in Zion and the one remaining in Jerusalem shall be called holy...

Can't be holy without being redeemed.

Are you saying that "those who belong to Him" doesn't include every believer in history?  How can you prove that?

1 hour ago, The Light said:

We can know. There are things in the Revelation that require common sense to understand. I've found that if you put aside all things that are commonly taught and read EXACTLY what the Word says it explains itself. Use the markers that are provided as guideposts and don't draw conclusions that break these markers. I'll just give you one for now.

I was agreeing with you about the silence of Scripture.  And I believe that the circumstantial evidence I've presented IS common sense and leads to what I believe about the MK.  

However, if people will get saved during the MK, the Bible doesn't acknowledge any further resurrection, since survivors of the Tribulation are mortals.  How would mortal people who get saved receive a resurrection body?

1 hour ago, The Light said:

1 Thes 5

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

We are not appointed to wrath. So anyone that has the Church going through the wrath of God is not using the guidepost that is provided.

Here is another guidepost, and you have already mentioned it.

1 Corinthians 15

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Every man in his order. First fruits, afterward they that are Christs at His coming.

Revelation 14

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Here are 144,000 first fruits. You need to apply the order. Out of time, have to go

Out of time. I will answer later today.

No, sorry, the ONLY "firstfruits" in 1 Cor 15:23 is Jesus Christ, the FIRST human being to receive a glorified immortal body.  What follows is "those who belong to Him", which cannot be anything LESS than all saved people.  And all of them will be resurrected "when He comes", which is a reference to the Second Advent.

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

Does your circumstantial evidence take into account that humans don't live to be 1000 years old and that new people will be born and populate the earth?  Doesn't look that way to me.  It seems you take the mindset of those who refuse to accept Christ and assign the same to all who will be born during that time, unless you believe nobody will be born or die during the MK.

What I take into account is what the Word says.  Yes, there will be "old" babies in the MK.  I guess that would mean the environment is vastly improved with King Jesus in control.  We know that the animal kingdom will have greatly calmed down, so why not the environment?  So life will be extended due to improved environment.

I never said people will live 1,000 years.  And there will be births, deaths, etc.

The point is that all survivors of the tribulation will be unsaved and very angry people, after all that God pours out on the earth.  They "refuse to repent".  So why would any of them be impressed with their King?  And being held accountable for their motivations (spirit of the law), rather than the letter of the law, their resentment will only increase.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

51 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

What I take into account is what the Word says.  Yes, there will be "old" babies in the MK.  I guess that would mean the environment is vastly improved with King Jesus in control.  We know that the animal kingdom will have greatly calmed down, so why not the environment?  So life will be extended due to improved environment.

I never said people will live 1,000 years.  And there will be births, deaths, etc.

The point is that all survivors of the tribulation will be unsaved and very angry people, after all that God pours out on the earth.  They "refuse to repent".  So why would any of them be impressed with their King?  And being held accountable for their motivations (spirit of the law), rather than the letter of the law, their resentment will only increase.

You do realize that when you refer to Isaiah 65:20 (For the child shall die one hundred years old), you are speaking of a time after the new earth and new heavens, as stated in Isaiah 65:17, which comes after the Millennium Kingdom and Great White Throne Judgment?

For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth;
And the former shall not be remembered or come to mind.

Perhaps you should lay Isaiah 11 and 65 side by side and compare them.  Isaiah 11:10 states that the Gentiles will seek Him, so that goes against your theory that nobody will seek salvation.  If the animal kingdom is turned around, and people continue to seek Jesus, why is it so hard to accept that people will accept Jesus?  We do not have all the answers found in scripture, so why hold onto a theory that has no solid foundation?  I don't understand ...

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.61

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

No one here will be able to say Lord I didn't understand, because I gave you the answers.

Here is what I am going to say to God,

and I asked Revelation Man,

Revelation Man please give me 

GODS WORDS, Books, chapters, and verses, clearly showing THE pre trib rapture IF INDEED IT IS YOUR TRUTH, because I know nothing is hidden and nothing is for secret interpretation. 

WHAT you reply to this post with will

EITHER be

GODS WORDS, BECAUSE IT IS GODS TRUTH

or the wisdom of man, BECAUSE IT ISN'T GODS TRUTH

SEE YA THERE

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,141
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

1 hour ago, FreeGrace said:

Are you saying that "those who belong to Him" doesn't include every believer in history?  How can you prove that?

Every believer up to the Parousia, but of course not ones who come to faith afterward.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

3 hours ago, The Light said:

1 Thes 5

9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

We are not appointed to wrath. So anyone that has the Church going through the wrath of God is not using the guidepost that is provided.

Gods Divine protection of the Church on earth during the tribulation, the hour of earths temptation

The Church on earth is instructed to enter their dwelling, until the Lords indignation is past, just like the passover in Egypt

Isaiah 26:20-21KJV

20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

Revelation 3:10KJV

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

24 minutes ago, OneLight said:

You do realize that when you refer to Isaiah 65:20 (For the child shall die one hundred years old), you are speaking of a time after the new earth and new heavens, as stated in Isaiah 65:17, which comes after the Millennium Kingdom and Great White Throne Judgment?

For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth;
And the former shall not be remembered or come to mind.

Perhaps you should lay Isaiah 11 and 65 side by side and compare them.  Isaiah 11:10 states that the Gentiles will seek Him, so that goes against your theory that nobody will seek salvation.  If the animal kingdom is turned around, and people continue to seek Jesus, why is it so hard to accept that people will accept Jesus?  We do not have all the answers found in scripture, so why hold onto a theory that has no solid foundation?  I don't understand ...

Isaiah Chapters 11 & 65 Is The Very Same Place, The Eternal Kingdom, In The New Heaven And Earth, Don't Be Deceived By Claims This Represents A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth

Same Wolf & Lamb Together, And Lion Eating Straw Like The Bullock/Ox, In The Eternal Kingdom, In The New Heaven And Earth

(For, Behold, I Create New Heavens And A New Earth)

Isaiah 65:17-18 & 25KJV

17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.

Isaiah 11:6-7KJV

6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

1 hour ago, FreeGrace said:

The point is that all survivors of the tribulation will be unsaved and very angry people, after all that God pours out on the earth.  They "refuse to repent".  

Zechariah 14:16 Who Will Be Left Of The Nations?

You will closely note, Zechariah 14:16 & Isaiah 4:3-4 are "Parallel" readings of the same event, as Isaiah gives a clear account of those who are left, those who are found in the book of life, the final judgement has passed, eternity has begun "After" The Day Of The Lord

You will closely note in Isaiah 4:4 below, Jerusalem will be purged by the spirit of (Judgement) & (Burning)

Zechariah 14:12KJV

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Only The Righteous Are Left, The Book Of Life "Was" Opened (Every One That Is Written Among The Living)

Zechariah 14:16KJV

16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Isaiah 4:3-4KJV

3 And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:

4 When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

Revelation 21:24-27KJV

24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.

25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.

27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.