• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/25/1981

Hello everyone,

During several years, I have been glad as a single and I wasn't interested in getting married but now I NEED A WIFE, I NEED MY WIFE.

I'm wondering what I must do. Of course I keep ln praying but I'm wondering a lot what I must do. When Adam Saw Eve, he recognized her. I need the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

I have African Roots and I still wonder where she Is from. She must be Born Again, of course.

I've just started earning a SALARY and as the Bible says, where Is the Joy to work hard and earn loney when I am alone?

Nowadays, most Sisters in Christ look at the pocket before accepting to Marty you, to become your WIFE. They are Ready to divorce and remarry.

In Matthew 5:31-32 and Matthew 19:3-19, the Lord teaches us about marriage, divorce and remarriage.

"You have been taught that a man who divorces his wife must write out divorce papers for her.[a] 32 But I tell you not to divorce your wife unless she has committed some terrible sexual sin. If you divorce her, you will cause her to be unfaithful, just as any man who marries her is guilty of taking another man's wife." - Matthew 5:31-32

How about her age?
God created Adam first then He created Eve. She must be younger than me but I'm unable to say how Old she must be.

How about the children?

"People who don't take care of their relatives, and especially their own families, have given up their faith. They are worse than someone who doesn't have faith in the Lord." - 1 Timothy 5:8

Indeed, I have never been in a couple and I have no kids. I was born in 1981 so I'm turning 42 by the end of March.

May the Peace of GOD be with toi all!

• Praying! 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  337
  • Topics Per Day:  0.42
  • Content Count:  2,090
  • Content Per Day:  2.58
  • Days Won:  5

Shalom from Norway 🇳🇴

I know how you feel, as I was trying to find my husband (on my own, which only caused misery) for several years, until Abba Father finally brought my Godly husband into my life 20+years ago! 😊 

I think it can happen in many ways, as Abba Father has planned it out for His children. 

Abba Father, thank You that You have a Godly woman for your son here, who can become the right wife for him in every way, and thank You for bringing them together in Your way and timing, for helping them to wait on You, and for starting to pray for each other, even before they have met. I bless their marriage in advance, and thank You for making it to a glory for Your Kingdom! In Yeshua's Holy Name! Amiina! 🙏🏽 

• Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92
  • Days Won:  1

Ask, Seek, Find.

Three parts to effective prayer, two of which are regarding the things you have to do to receive it.  God participates in our lives, he doesn't live them for us doing what we should be doing so we don't have to.

(remember, God's first command to man outside of the garden was to work for a living.  Nothing is free, it requires your effort to realize it in your life.)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

17 hours ago, Born4Jesus said:

Hello everyone,

During several years, I have been glad as a single and I wasn't interested in getting married but now I NEED A WIFE, I NEED MY WIFE.

I'm wondering what I must do. Of course I keep ln praying but I'm wondering a lot what I must do. When Adam Saw Eve, he recognized her. I need the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

I have African Roots and I still wonder where she Is from. She must be Born Again, of course.

I've just started earning a SALARY and as the Bible says, where Is the Joy to work hard and earn loney when I am alone?

Nowadays, most Sisters in Christ look at the pocket before accepting to Marty you, to become your WIFE. They are Ready to divorce and remarry.

In Matthew 5:31-32 and Matthew 19:3-19, the Lord teaches us about marriage, divorce and remarriage.

"You have been taught that a man who divorces his wife must write out divorce papers for her.[a] 32 But I tell you not to divorce your wife unless she has committed some terrible sexual sin. If you divorce her, you will cause her to be unfaithful, just as any man who marries her is guilty of taking another man's wife." - Matthew 5:31-32

How about her age?
God created Adam first then He created Eve. She must be younger than me but I'm unable to say how Old she must be.

How about the children?

"People who don't take care of their relatives, and especially their own families, have given up their faith. They are worse than someone who doesn't have faith in the Lord." - 1 Timothy 5:8

Indeed, I have never been in a couple and I have no kids. I was born in 1981 so I'm turning 42 by the end of March.

Hi Born4Jesus,

So glad you know the Lord and are walking in His ways. As to a wife, may I suggest you look at the quiet women as often these are overlooked. Ask friends to invite a quiet woman to their place for a meal and also invite you. That way you can get to know her in a non-threatening environment. God will show you her heart and then over time you can get to know her.

Too often people look at the outside (which fades) and want to choose a `prettty, ` (much make up, modern clothes etc) woman when really you need a person of integrity, kind, forgiving, one who loves the Lord.  

regards, Marilyn.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.07
  • Days Won:  97

19 hours ago, Born4Jesus said:

Hello everyone,

How about her age?

How about the children?

Cast everything aside and deny yourself.

We only need what the Lord sees fit to give to us, nothing more or less. If the Lord sees fit to join you in marriage with another, then rest assured that will come to pass. 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On 3/11/2023 at 7:30 AM, Born4Jesus said:

The Bible tells us that we are to love our wives like Jesus loved us (the Church).   Are you really ready for that.   He let a dozen or so men beat him half to death and hang him on a tree to die for our best interest.

Are you really ready to make that kind of a commitment to a wife.    Keep in mind that to answer the prayers for a wife, he's also concerned about her.

Keep in mind that I don't know you at all (yet) and am just spouting off what I say to everyone looking for a lifemate.    It's a very serious thing and can be either heaven on earth or hell to bear.

My prayers are that you are truly ready for that kind of relationship and the Lord will find you someone who is ready to be a wife as instructed by the Lord.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Members

On 3/11/2023 at 2:54 PM, PrayerWife said:

Shalom from Norway 🇳🇴

I know how you feel, as I was trying to find my husband (on my own, which only caused misery) for several years, until Abba Father finally brought my Godly husband into my life 20+years ago! 😊 

I think it can happen in many ways, as Abba Father has planned it out for His children. 

Abba Father, thank You that You have a Godly woman for your son here, who can become the right wife for him in every way, and thank You for bringing them together in Your way and timing, for helping them to wait on You, and for starting to pray for each other, even before they have met. I bless their marriage in advance, and thank You for making it to a glory for Your Kingdom! In Yeshua's Holy Name! Amiina! 🙏🏽 

AMEN!

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Members

On 3/11/2023 at 3:58 PM, FJK said:

Ask, Seek, Find.

Three parts to effective prayer, two of which are regarding the things you have to do to receive it.  God participates in our lives, he doesn't live them for us doing what we should be doing so we don't have to.

(remember, God's first command to man outside of the garden was to work for a living.  Nothing is free, it requires your effort to realize it in your life.)

Thank you!

• Thumbs Up 2