IGNORED

Corruptors and their families must be put to death.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

Since you edited this post, I'll reply to what you added.

33 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

Don't say oh we must love love love, are you going to release all jails ? Why do you need cops and soldiers with guns ? Why cant they just love and love and forgive ?

You are really grasping at straws now, aren't you?  Nobody said that thrives should not be punished for stealing.  Nobody said to let all prisoners out of jail.  You sound like you like the idea of cutting of the hands of thieves.  Should someone who lies have their tongue cut out?  How about someone who hates, should their heart be removed?  Where do you stop?

It seems you have trouble with loving your enemies and forgiving those who sin against you. Your posts are pointing to you having something more going on than just scripture.  Care to talk about it?  You can PM me if you wish to keep the discussion private.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  774
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,949
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, OneLight said:

Since you edited this post, I'll reply to what you added.

You are really grasping at straws now, aren't you?  Nobody said that thrives should not be punished for stealing.  Nobody said to let all prisoners out of jail.  You sound like you like the idea of cutting of the hands of thieves.  Should someone who lies have their tongue cut out?  How about someone who hates, should their heart be removed?  Where do you stop?

It seems you have trouble with loving your enemies and forgiving those who sin against you. Your posts are pointing to you having something more going on than just scripture.  Care to talk about it?  You can PM me if you wish to keep the discussion private.

Let it be clear that The corruptors are not my enemy. Its not about me or Joshua wanting to take revenge. Not at all. Its what God the Father's Will to cleanse wicked people.

Are we as Christians supposed to love them, hug them and say "your sins are forgiven, Jesus loves you" ? As you always mention to love and love and love. How do you protect the people and your nation with such attitude ? You need Law to keep order, not Love, be wise and protect the people. Its not about hate or revenge. Its God's Will.

I praise God for also punishing Achan family who knew of the plunder and hide it. I don't praise you.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.20
  • Days Won:  58

What part of your nation's law says execute family members as well as the perpetrators? 

5 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Let it be clear that The corruptors are not my enemy. Its not about me or Joshua wanting to take revenge. Not at all. Its what God the Father's Will to cleanse wicked people.

It's quite obvious that God did not cleanse wicked people as they are still around, everywhere, in every country. 

Are we as Christians supposed to love them, hug them and say "your sins are forgiven, Jesus loves you" ? As you always mention to love and love and love. How do you protect the people and your nation with such attitude ? You need Law to keep order, not Love, be wise and protect the people. Its not about hate or revenge. Its God's Will.

Here's where you are getting to what is really your issue ... Jesus.  You don't like what Jesus taught.  You have issues with how Jesus said to love your enemies.  Here is the full passage in Matthew 5:43-48 where He explains it.

You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’  But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.  For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?  And if you greet your brethren only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax collectors do so?  Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.

It's rather funny that you would say to me "As you always mention to love and love and love."  If you knew me at all, you would know I am not like that.  I find balance in scripture, not radicalism.

I praise God for also punishing Achan family who knew of the plunder and hide it. I don't praise you.

I sure am glad you don't, but that's fine as I don't praise you either.  We should worship God only.

5 hours ago, ayin jade said:

What part of your nation's law says execute family members as well as the perpetrators? 

No special law, their family name is used for money laundering, thats why their family is also involved. Total corruption in tax department and customs is more than 20 billions US. thats why we need Law.

But Court and Law are for sale. Thats why this post is just a dream.

@OneLight

Edited by R. Hartono

28 minutes ago, OneLight said:

It's quite obvious that God did not cleanse wicked people as they are still around, everywhere, in every country. 

Here's where you are getting to what is really your issue ... Jesus.  You don't like what Jesus taught.  You have issues with how Jesus said to love your enemies.  Here is the full passage in Matthew 5:43-48 where He explains it.

You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’  But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.  For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?  And if you greet your brethren only, what do you do more than others? Do not even the tax collectors do so?  Therefore you shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is perfect.

It's rather funny that you would say to me "As you always mention to love and love and love."  If you knew me at all, you would know I am not like that.  I find balance in scripture, not radicalism.

I sure am glad you don't, but that's fine as I don't praise you either.  We should worship God only.

Yes we should pray for the bad as Jesus told, doesnt mean corruptors are exempted from Law. 

2 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

Yes we should pray for the bad as Jesus told, doesnt mean corruptors are exempted from Law. 

Where do you get the idea that anyone is saying those who break the law should not be held accountable?  You keep repeating this as if someone said it, when you are the only one discussing this?  Why are you going from one extreme to another?

Just now, OneLight said:

Where do you get the idea that anyone is saying those who break the law should not be held accountable?  You keep repeating this as if someone said it, when you are the only one discussing this?  Why are you going from one extreme to another?

Its the Law of this nation. You follow it or break it and get punished. Religion not matter.

3 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

Its the Law of this nation. You follow it or break it and get punished. Religion not matter.

Yet, if you follow scripture, you would not be breaking any laws.  Seems like you should be preaching about sin before mans laws, or is that certain laws man has created that you feel are not sins?  I understand that where you live, people and culture is different.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/15/2023 at 12:29 AM, R. Hartono said:

are we supposed to hug them and say "Your sins are forgiven, Jesus loves you"....resisting by all means the punishment of all crimes in the name of love. Do you love innocent citizens or protect them from crimes by all mean

Tell me the difference between your saying ordinary people should kill criminals and organisations like the talaban, issi etc who seek to establish a ' Godly ' Islamic state?

Because both your groups and the islamic work contrary to the laws of the countries they are in.