choir loft

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  144
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

If you understand the 4th seal, the demise of the dollar is prophesied and a 1/4 of the world population will go down with the USA. It will take a national repentance to forgive 70 years of usury and 50 years of infanticied.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.90
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, bloom said:

It will take a national repentance to forgive 70 years of usury and 50 years of infanticied.

I don't expect that to happen. 

We. as a nation, have let our ego get us in a situation and our pride will keep us there, we will curse God for what befalls us as a result before we will repent and return to worshiping him.

But that's just my view, hopefully it will turn out to be wrong.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,209
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  10/10/1947

1 hour ago, FJK said:

I don't expect that to happen. 

We. as a nation, have let our ego get us in a situation and our pride will keep us there, we will curse God for what befalls us as a result before we will repent and return to worshiping him.

But that's just my view, hopefully it will turn out to be wrong.

Unfortunately your opinion has been echoed by many theologians and pastors and political pundits.  Their voices join with yours and ours in a choir that chants warning - that evil is coming our way.  They all declare we've gone too far, that we've crossed some invisible line.

I hope you are wrong too.  I hope I am wrong about all this.  I hope for a future of peace for my children and grandchildren, but alas I fear it will not be so.

It is my fervent prayer that God will protect those who have surrendered to Him.....few as we may be.

I believe there is sufficient evidence He will do so, but the rest will suffer terribly.  Personally I don't want to look upon it - it grieves me even now, but it must be said.

The only real solution that I can see is REPENTANCE, but we as a nation will not.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

Edited by choir loft

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

3 minutes ago, choir loft said:

Unfortunately your opinion has been echoed by many theologians and pastors and political pundits.  Their voices join with yours and ours in a chant of evil coming our way.  They all declare we've gone too far, that we've crossed some invisible line.

It is my fervent prayer that God will protect those who have surrendered to Him.....few as they may be.

I believe there is evidence He will do so, but the rest will suffer terribly.

The only real solution that I can see is REPENTANCE, but we as a nation will not.

that's me, hollering from the choir loft...

I agree that repentance as individuals and a nation of peoples is required for a wide scope of blessing.

As I have opined several times, I think molech worship in sacrificing babies was crossing a line when it was essentially codified as a nation. I also think a consequence of this great sin and agreement with darkness, is the national depravities of homosexuality and so called transgenderism. I think of this as a foothold.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 4/11/2023 at 8:27 PM, FJK said:
On 4/11/2023 at 4:53 PM, WilliamL said:

Whereas America will be elevated in the Millennium.

Tell me more about this, I can't see how that will happen.

It would help if you read the following articles:

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/2847-the-prophesied-restorations-of-israel-and-judah-after-7-times/

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/2848-the-prophesied-restoration-of-israel-after-7-times-part-1-1578-–-1744-ad/

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/2849-the-prophesied-restoration-of-israel-after-7-times-part-2-1754-–-1783-ad/

When the nation of Israel (in the Bible, sometimes called Joseph or Ephraim) and the nation of Judah began to be regathered in the End Times, they remained two separate nations, gathered to two separate countries: America and Israel. America, and the British people from which it ascended, were the two greatest propagators of Christianity in history. For which faithfulness these people will be rewarded by God's favor, after they are judged and purged of their falling away from the faith.

Joseph was the birthright tribe among the 12 tribes of Israel. 1 Chr. 5:2 That birthright provided for it to receive the choicest of God's blessing and lands. The only plausible land that fits the description of Gen. 49 --

:26 The blessings of your father have excelled the blessings of my ancestors, unto to the utmost bound of the everlasting hills.
They shall be on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him who was the nazir/consecrated one among his brothers.

and Deut. 33 --

:13 And of Joseph he said: “Blessed of the LORD be his land... 16 With the precious things of the earth and its fullness,
and the favor of Him who dwelt in the bush. Let the blessing come ‘on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him who was the nazir/consecrated one among his brothers. 17 His glory is like the firstling of his bullock, and his horns are like the horns of unicorns: with them he shall push the people together to the ends of the earth...

is America, the choicest real estate on earth.

The Bible is primarily a Jewish record, so it is focused primarily on Judaic history and prophecy. Therefore, only a few End Time prophecies about Joseph are found in it, such as Gen. 49:22-26 and Isaiah 17 (see verse 3). Some, such as Zech. 11:14 -- "Then I cut asunder mine other staff, even Bands, that I might break the brotherhood between Judah and Israel." -- show that these are to be two separate peoples in the End Times, which is certainly not the case in the modern country of Israel. The O'Biden administration may fulfill this very prophecy before long.

I hope to write some blogs on these things if I can ever get the time to OCR my older books.

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 4/11/2023 at 8:54 AM, choir loft said:

Whether or not Messiah Jesus will return when the Chinese lead an arab war against Israel remains to be seen.  A major offensive is being planned even as we read and write here.  I've been following their moves for twenty years and see warning signs everywhere.  

Discount China, here is what you miss, and what you get right, BUT, that which you get right throws a curve ball on your overall thoughts on China. Let me show you why.

I agree, the United States is about to go belly up, I saw this coming 2017ish (before really, but a hypothesis vs. actually events is just that). So, Americas foolish leaders have been selling us out AND going into massive debt, and via the monies they give away, the politicians do so to get back door grift from nations like Ukraine, its all one big racket. 

But, when the United States falls, we will very soon, that had to happen because the European Union Anti-Christ has to grow stronger, where does that leave China who sells all of their goods to the USA ? Ever think that through? Their economy is going to tank also, most of the worlds economy will tank, this puts forth an opportunity for a slick, evil tyrant whom Satan will bless with "Dark Knowledge" in order to fix things a wee bit, especially for the E.U., but Americas economy is doomed. If you are Satan why would your strategy be to make the E.U. strong and the USA weak? Because the E.U. is in close proximity to Israel, and Israel after the Gog & Magog incident will feel they need a "protector" so to speak, in a sorta way that the USA became Hawaii's protector even before WW2. 

Israel will join the E.U. that is the Dan. 9:27 agreement (covenant) they sign with the Anti-Christ not knowing he is the A.C. of course, but the E.U. will demand Israel give up her Nukes (of course, how else could he ever conquer them). The Chinese will go under just like the USA, they will become weaklings, as will Russia, Iran & Turkey. The A.C. comes out of the E.U. he is not an Arab. China is not the 200 million Army, that is an Angelic Army who brings PLAGUES from God, Rev. 9:20-21 says so. They kill 1/3 of those who have taken the Mark of the Beast, Satan will not kill Satan, Jesus told us that. The Kings of the East simply means everyone East of Jerusalem or basically the whole world since the Two Americas are the 1/3 that gets burned to a crisp.

So, in essence, you miss it all. You ascribe things to certain players that is in error. Do not look to China nor the Arabs, look to the E.U. The E.U. Anti-Christ/Beast will conquer Israel and the whole Mediterranean Sea Region.

Edited by Revelation Man