• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  956
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

16 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

The end of the Trib of Satan without becoming deceived and taking the mark of the beast.  Those who endure to the end will be the 'alive and remaining' who are transformed and join Christ and the armies of heaven in their spiritual bodies to begin the day of the Lord.  

Sometimes the correct Bible version matters as well as including the verses in context of that message.

Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.  KJV

It is because of false prophets in the churches that iniquity abounds for how Christ's love in many believers shall wax cold;  not because of lawlessness in society or being under that persecution of the mark of the beast.

So the description of this warning is applied to a times when churches are still being held for when false prophets come in.  It is not descriptive of being hunted down by the beast to kill with the sword & hunger because they cannot buy nor sell without the mark.

Another warning which hardly applies to saints being hunted down during the great tribulation, let alone at the end of it.

Luke 21:34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. 35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

So to endure to the end is keeping the faith in Jesus Christ before He comes back as the Bridegroom at the pre great tribulation rapture event and not allowed anything to move us away from our first love; the Lord Jesus Christ or to offend us by leaving Him and the church al together.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

On 4/30/2023 at 4:42 PM, Selah7 said:

I believe this is referring to folks who will be deceived.  This is saying that people’s love for family and friends will grow cold because they will turn away from God’s Word.  And this apostasy scenario will just get worse and worse when those who fall away are unable to convince their family or true believers/saints/Elect to follow the Antichrist who they believe is the true Christ.  In other words, they have been deceived.  But God's Elect will never be deceived by the Antichrist.  They are destined to endure to the end, remaining true to the King of kings and Lord of lords.

On 4/30/2023 at 4:46 PM, FJK said:

I've always thought that meant keeping the faith and practicing all that it stands for unfaltering until the end of the anti-Christ's reign and the return of Jesus.

But I can see how others could or would see a different meaning according to their view of things.

On 4/30/2023 at 7:28 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

Endures the tribulation without failing to the end of the tribulation or their lives whichever comes first.I had just posted these same three verses in another thread.This is what they must endure.

Daniel 11:33-35

“Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.

During these persecutions, little help will arrive, and many who join them will not be sincere.

And some of the wise will fall victim to persecution. In this way, they will be refined and cleansed and made pure until the time of the end, for the appointed time is still to come.

20 hours ago, NConly said:

My thoughts are this.

endures what; Matt 24: 4 -11

the one who endures to the end; endures to the end of their life on earth or endures til Jesus returns.

open for correction thanks

18 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

The end of the Trib of Satan without becoming deceived and taking the mark of the beast.  Those who endure to the end will be the 'alive and remaining' who are transformed and join Christ and the armies of heaven in their spiritual bodies to begin the day of the Lord.  

12 hours ago, JoeCanada said:

Hi LD,

Great question brother.

If we look into what the Apostle John wrote in 1 John 3:4, we find an explanation for 'lawlessness':

"Everyone who practices sin also practices lawlessness; and sin is lawlessness."

So ....  sin is lawlessness.......... therefore ...... lawlessness is sin.

And because sin (lawlessness) is increased, most people's love will become cold.

What do we see so prominent in society (the world) today?...... A refusal to submit to authority.

"I am my own boss............. I'll do what I want.......... You can't tell me what to do........... And I'm certainly not going to bow down to an omnipotent God!......."

Maybe we should turn the phrase around.....  "Because love grows cold, there's a lot of lawlessness (sin)"

But the one who endures to the end

I think that Scripture generally refers to 'endurance or enduring' in relation to 'suffering'.

1Co 4:12...... and we toil, working with our own hands; when we are reviled, we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure;

2Th 1:4......therefore, we ourselves speak proudly of you among the churches of God for your perseverance and faith in the midst of all your persecutions and afflictions which you endure.

1Pe 2:20...... For what credit is there if, when you sin and are harshly treated, you endure it with patience? But if when you do what is right and suffer for it you patiently endure it, this finds [fn]favor with God.

Even the Oxford dictionary defines 'endure' as 'suffer patiently'. 

20 hours ago, WilliamL said:

The passage of Matt. 24:5-31 deals specifically with the events of the Great Tribulation and then the Second Coming = the first 6 Seals of Rev. 6. The first 5 Seals cover the Trib.

We know that the passage concerns the time of Christ's return.  There is a very specific thing in the end times that requires endurance and perseverance.  It is stated twice:

If anyone is destined for captivity, to captivity he goes; if anyone kills with the sword, with the sword he must be killed. Here is the perseverance and the faith of the saints. Revelation 13:10

And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”  Here is the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus.  Revelation 14:11-12

The end time perseverance / endurance has to do with the mark and the image.  Its how war is waged against the saints.  Something to think about.

• Well Said! 1

• Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

8 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

We know that the passage concerns the time of Christ's return.  There is a very specific thing in the end times that requires endurance and perseverance.  It is stated twice:

If anyone is destined for captivity, to captivity he goes; if anyone kills with the sword, with the sword he must be killed. Here is the perseverance and the faith of the saints. Revelation 13:10

And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”  Here is the perseverance of the saints who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus.  Revelation 14:11-12

The end time perseverance / endurance has to do with the mark and the image.  Its how war is waged against the saints.  Something to think about.

I think being beaten and cast into prison for testifying of Jesus would be a greater affliction than rejecting a mark but that's me.

I think most of all ,the hardest thing to endure is knowing your loved ones and family members are about to suffer a terrible fate that you can't save them from if they have rejected your testimony.Imagine being betrayed to death by you own children you have adored since birth and knowing they are going to be cast into a lake of fire.

A rough situation and I don't envy anyone who suffers that tribulation.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

4 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I think being beaten and cast into prison for testifying of Jesus would be a greater affliction than rejecting a mark but that's me.

They just might be linked.

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  392
  • Content Per Day:  1.01
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/30/2023 at 3:10 PM, Last Daze said:

And because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will become cold.  But the one who endures to the end is the one who will be saved.  Matthew 24:12-13

Specifically, endures what?  And to what end?

It's saying no one is really going to be on fire for God like they once were.  It's now more like they're just surviving day by day hoping God Returns before it gets too much worse.   But at the same time, as much as they want God to return and they see how horrible the people on Earth have become and what's now being accepted as truths that are flat out deceptions and lies, they will also have adapted that this is how the World is and even though I disagree and am against it, I will just survive until I die or God comes.

But this is the time when we should be ever more Bold about our Faith in God.

I don't carry a Bible when I am out and about but wear a light grey baseball cap that with thick black marker I wrote, "Jesus Saves!!".. on it.  Then I turn it backwards so I am not walking towards people but for those behind me or to the side.   Many times I do forget its even on and then there's times I catch people getting closer or moving one way to read what's written.   It's subtle, not in your face, but also Bold because there's always more wolves than sheep around, and it promotes Jesus as Savior!

As innocent as wearing that hat is, I've also had some issues with it as well.   People still see it as fringing upon their Rights for what I wear and the content it portrays.   Oh Well!

Edited by LiveWire
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

Granted, the scripture you had referenced pertains for enduring to the end of the great tribulation before the King of kings come, however, keeping the faith is the good fight while suffering by ceasing from sin by His grace & by His help is also an enduring to the end of these latter days before the Bridegroom comes.

Can the Bridegroom come as the King of kings when the Bridegroom is receiving the abiding bride of Christ to the Marriage Supper table held in Heaven?

Jesus describes the days we are living in now where we can eat and drink and marry and work and sleep and not be on the run for survival against the beast.

Luke 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. 27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. 28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; 29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. 30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed. 31 In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back. 32 Remember Lot's wife. 33 Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it. 34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left. 35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

Textus Receptus Greek Text King James Bible With Strongs Dictionary

The English word "gathered" is from the Greek word "sunago" which is defined as:

from sun - sun 4862 and agw - ago 71; to lead together, i.e. collect or convene; specially, to entertain (hospitably):--+ accompany, assemble (selves, together), bestow, come together, gather (selves together, up, together), lead into, resort, take in.

Now some modern Bibles has switched out body with corpse and eagles with vultures, but they would be wrong.  Just as it is wrong when they apply that verse out of context of what is being said that the bad guys are the ones being taken away.

In context from verse 26, those left behind are destroyed.  So no.

So in light of that and what "sunago" actually mean in the Greek, and it is a Jewish custom for the bridegroom to get the home ready for the bride to receive her into the home as a vessel unto honor, vessels of gold & silver, and a reception is being held too, then that Marriage Supper is being held in Heaven as a result of the pre great tribulation rapture event where those who did not endure to the end are left behind to die, but their spirits will be with the Lord in heaven to await for their resurrection after the great tribulation as vessels unto dishonor in His House, vessels of wood and earth to serve the King of kings on earth.

Indeed, Jesus comes back as the King of kings with those pre great tribulation rapture saints at the end of the great tribulation to deal with the world's armies marching unto Jerusalem per Zechariah 14:1-5 and THEN when they are defeated & Satan is in the pit for a thousand years, then Jesus resurrects those that went through the great tribulation as well as all those saints that did not get resurrected at the pre great tribulation rapture event per Revelation 20:1-6.

That means Jesus is on earth as that victorious King of kings before that resurrection takes place in Revelation 20:1-6 and so He is not meeting those saints that went through the great tribulation in the air.

I understand your point of view of saints being raptured and then turn around for battle at the end of the great tribulation, but that would null and void the Marriage Supper that is to be held in Heaven at the pre great tribulation rapture event.

The Bridegroom comes first and then there is a celebration in Heaven while the great tribulation is going on, and then at the end of the great tribulation, He comes back with those saints as the king of kings.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  11

2 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Rev. 13:10  Whoever is destined for captivity, to captivity he goes: whoever kills with the sword, by the sword must he be killed. This is what shows the patience and the faith of the saints.

Let’s go back a little to verse 8 which talks about worshiping the AC/Satan. 
Rev. 13:8  And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.   

So what’s your destiny?  Who are you going to be “captive” to?  Will it be the dragon (Antichrist/Satan) or will it be the true CHRIST?  Will you be deceived by Satan or will you not be deceived?  because you will be marked for one or the other. You will either have the seal of God in your forehead and have your name written in the Lamb’s book of life or you will be deceived and worship the dragon and receive his beastly mark. If your name is written in the Lamb’s book, then you have the patience and the faith to endure unto the end.

• Brilliant! 1

3 hours ago, Last Daze said:

They just might be linked.

Yea I've read of Israeli ministers trying to make a law to put people who preach the gospel or convert to Christ in prison.Also I understand netanyahu has stated that legislation shall be passed to put microchips in Israel's citizens.And I've read of Netanyahus cashless society.

But I'm.sure these things are not made law for a couple more years.

But yea,they are linked.Bejamin Netanyahu.The man who thinks he is head of Israel ,God's chosen people.

On 4/30/2023 at 5:10 PM, Last Daze said:

And because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will become cold.  But the one who endures to the end is the one who will be saved.  Matthew 24:12-13

Specifically, endures what?  And to what end?

PS

This is all about Israel.

Mathew 10

21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

1 hour ago, Shilohsfoal said:

PS

This is all about Israel.

Mathew 10

21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

Matthew chapter 10 is about Israel and how He sent His 12 disciples, including Judas Iscariot out to spread the gospel to the nation of Israel as they were instructed not to go to the Gentiles.

Matthew 24th chapter is a different scenario concerning future events including when the Temple they were looking at would be thrown down as prophesied by Jesus Christ.