IGNORED

Test the Spirits,can Christians be deceived? ( Lets study this together with situations from our own life..

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Test the Spirits,can Christians be deceived?

They absolutely can,we're living as in the days of Noah and the enemy has not giving up on deceiving people and of course mostly Christians ,they're hindering his work,we have to be so careful to who we listen and who to believe,the enemy knows his time is getting very short and he's on a lease.

Do you know that deceiving is rampant in churches these days?

How can Christians be deceived?

Maybe we should look together to what the Bible is saying about this topic and help each other to realize which belongs to God and what the enemy is doing to destroy God word ( if he could...

The time draws near~

• This is Worthy 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.90
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Do you know that deceiving is rampant in churches these days?

People seek out their preachers with itching ears, looking to be told the things they want to hear, mostly that their sin is really OK, instead of the Truth they don't want to face.

False teaching makes for larger congregations (and more money), Truth leads to smaller ones.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

I am certain that those who are truly 'In Christ' of the Father can be deceived, but never possessed. Its unreasonable to think otherwise, but here is the thing that I have learned as vital.

The Lord Jesus Christ cares for His children--for His brothers and sisters--and watches over us as THE Great Shepherd.

I have seen a great deal over the years of brethren deceived by bad doctrine and more by men who made themselves out to be something they are not--smart capable talented men who manipulate the saints for their own use.

But, I have also seen these wolves exposed and the Lord's dear ones set free.

In the end--we trust Him. How can we do otherwise.

• Loved it! 1

16 minutes ago, FJK said:

People seek out their preachers with itching ears, looking to be told the things they want to hear, mostly that their sin is really OK, instead of the Truth they don't want to face.

False teaching makes for larger congregations (and more money), Truth leads to smaller ones.

I fully agree,what ways doo you believe they use to atract the larger crowd and why do we have to be careful with accepting what they teach?

I'm not in slandering churches  but do you have a couple preachers in mind who are false shepherds?

We're living in days that we have to expose false teachers ,the enemy will lead people to hell with flattering words.. ?

6 minutes ago, Alive said:

I am certain that those who are truly 'In Christ' of the Father can be deceived, but never possessed. Its unreasonable to think otherwise, but here is the thing that I have learned as vital.

The Lord Jesus Christ cares for His children--for His brothers and sisters--and watches over us as THE Great Shepherd.

I have seen a great deal over the years of brethren deceived by bad doctrine and more by men who made themselves out to be something they are not--smart capable talented men who manipulate the saints for their own use.

But, I have also seen these wolves exposed and the Lord's dear ones set free.

In the end--we trust Him. How can we do otherwise.

I have also seen these wolves exposed and the Lord's dear ones set free.

Time to expose some of them?

5 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Time to expose some of them?

I believe this to be in the Lord's work and timing, but He will use the decisions of more mature ones to bring it about---but always carefully and with the heart and mind to prevent unneeded divisiveness and harm. It requires an ear open to the Lord without being encumbered by self's desires and of course discernment.

• Well Said! 1

1 minute ago, angels4u said:

Can you name some teachers people have to stay away from ,one of them Andy Stanley?

I have no idea angel as I do not keep ups with such persons. My experience comes from many years being out there.

If you would like my opinion--Lord willing--on a particular personality, I will look into it, but please realize that can be a risky business.

• Brilliant! 1

I have never been to this dark web thing--I have heard it mentioned, but that is it.

• Thumbs Up 2

The Man of Lawlessness
2not to be easily disconcerted or alarmed by any spirit or message or letter seeming to be from us, alleging that the Day of the Lord has already come. 3Let no one deceive you in any way, for it will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness— the son of destruction— is revealed. 4He will oppose and exalt himself above every so-called god or object of worship. So he will seat himself in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God.…

How would you know if you're deceived? Would Andy Stanley know?
  • Thumbs Up 1

About 20 years ago or so, the Lord prepared me ahead of time for a break up of fellowship because of a particular man that was indeed a wolf in sheeps clothing. I knew this, but was concerned about the possible devastation of the brethren that can happen when their world comes crashing down.

He prepared me with this dream....months before.

-----There was a great field and in that field were a great many bodies that had been dismembered in the most heinous fashion. Parts and pieces all over. As I was looking at the scene a word came to my mind that described it. It was a word that has no human equivalent, but was a combination of things like horror, disgust and atrocity. I didn't know the word then and I haven't since, but it was a powerful impression. Very powerful and impossible to describe. I woke like a shot from a cannon and said, "Lord, what the heck was that". He said, "that is how I feel when I see my body divided".

The impact that lesson had on me can't be overstated.--------

So, when it came time and the LOrd released me from my responsibility in that fellowship , the Lord had me announce that I was moving on and leave it at that. He told me to be silent and take what was coming. While a particular younger brother was lambasting me, the LOrd spoke to me clear as a bell and said, "do not build a case against your brethren and beware the root of bitterness".

About 6 months later, the Lord made sure that man was exposed and he has lost everything. I have spoken to him since twice as the LOrd led and he remains unrepentant.

These things require discernment and guidance.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1