IGNORED

Where is the Oy Vey Button Post, Posted by Jayne ? I have some, Oy Veyable Observations, :): Loll. ..............

believeinHim

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,209
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, The_Patriot21 said:

Look, let me address somethings. First off, I have NEVER ever accused your doctor's of anything. You are literally doing to me what you accused me of doing to you, misrepresenting and attacking me.

You started a post stating why you like the oy vey. I stated why I didn't like it. You pretty much called me a liar so I showed you the actual meaning of the term.

You say I'm playing the victim. I'm not. I spent 15 years in the oil field, I have a very thick skin. I do not suffer from low self esteem, in fact quite the opposite. There isn't a thing you can say that will offend me.

What you are doing, is again what you accuse me of. Your playing the victim. You run around the boards, saying and doing whatever you want without regard for what or how it affects others, and when someone brings that to your attention you hide behind your illness.

Fact is your well aware of your condition. And you've shown you can control it. It's time to stop hiding behind it and take responsibility for your actions.

I replied to you, yourself, publicly because quite frankly someone needs to let you know how your acting and help you become a better person. And I'm not afraid to do it and I will continue to do that.

Normally, I would PM someone and deal with it that way, rather then in public but you have indicated in the past you don't want to be in private communication with a man, which, on a forum board doesn't bother me but if it bothers you then I want to respect that, hence why I'm doing this in public, out of respect for your wishes.

Now you say you don't want to communicate anymore, fair enough. This will be my last post in this thread. And as such I also won't be approving anymore comments from you in this thread as I won't be returning to it.  

Have a blessed day.

This is the thing, Yet you are offended and telling me how to post and react when I don't even know how to react to most things. You are expecting too much of me. You are expecting a pull ~ yourself ~ up ~ by ~ your ~ bootstraps kind of scenario. I don't have any bootstraps to pull myself up on. Even Trump had to say about "Little Rocket Man", He's just a person. People are just people.

You are confusing me deeply, And offending me. You are expecting too much out of a Disabled Millennial with a Serious Disability in their brain, Who sees a Psychiatrist every 3 months, and has other interactions with them in betweeen that. I am a Disabled Millennial with a Serious Disability in my brain, I am just a person. The government is there for people like me.

I am sorry if the Oy Veys offend you and want me to post differently, But you are out of line to expect me to change, Or even understand you right now. If I come off as a snowflake, And that offends you, Then I am going to come off as a snowflake. I am very girly, and very sensitive. You have not treated me as if I am a disabled woman on Disability.

I know what far right winged, Boot Strappey kind of people think about that. And Christians in general need to get over it. 

Some people these days take medications for a Serious Psychiatric Disorder. I do not have boot straps to pull myself up on. You are expecting too much of me.

You are repeating yourself, and I do the same thing. I didn't Oy Vey you because I don't agree with you. I Oy Veyed you because you are acting like a donkey. I am actually not in control of it. I am in remission, And it is managed with medications, and Doctors visits. I don't even have therapy, Because I can't afford Christian therapy. I didn't Oy Vey you because I don't agree with you, You are expecting too much of me, And acting like a donkey. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,558
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

On 6/3/2023 at 9:46 AM, The_Patriot21 said:

I actually think the oy vey reaction should be removed. In fact, I'm not a huge fan of any of the reactions, but particularly that one.

Because quite frankly it strikes me as rude. It's basically saying to the other person "your post and it's content is stupid and you shouldn't have posted it"

And as such it really doesn't lead to productive conversation.

I agree with you about that.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,021
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,321
  • Content Per Day:  1.80
  • Days Won:  92

On 5/31/2023 at 9:13 AM, believeinHim said:

Where is the Oy Vey Button Post, Posted by @Jayne ? I have some, Oy Veyable Observations, :):, Loll, Perhaps we should just have a whole thread dedicated to the "Oy Vey" button, As a sort of, Like house room like thingy that they have,

Where people are allowed to go in and break everything for fun and it is legal in this one specific room, Perhaps we need an Oy Vey Button Thread to purposefully and legally Oy Vey everything! Oy Vey! Loll. .....,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I sometimes Oy Vey a post, When the entire thing isn't Oy Veyable, Only a part of it is. Perhaps we need a multiple, Or triple or double reaction available. Is this possible ? I sometimes Oy Vey a post, When the entire thing isn't Oy Veyable, Only a part of it is. 

I think you meant this topic to simply be humorous.   And we can all use some humor, especially in these years.

I think humor is a good medicine.   We should all try to see the humor in things.   

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,143
  • Content Per Day:  7.07
  • Days Won:  97

On 6/4/2023 at 8:21 PM, Debp said:

I think you meant this topic to simply be humorous.   And we can all use some humor, especially in these years.

I think humor is a good medicine.   We should all try to see the humor in things.   

Indeed. I see the humor behind it.

There's also the matter of taking ourselves far too seriously, which can become an issue in a medium such as this one. We can only communicate so much at any given time... it's not the equivalent of meeting face to face.

I try to keep that in mind. "Oy vey" doesn't get under my skin. On the contrary, it makes me laugh instead!

Sticks and stones will break these bones but taunts will never faze me. I've been taunted, insulted, kicked, and spit upon by the best. Oy vey is nothing. :)

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

If there's an Oy then there must be a Vey. Because Oy and Vey are actually together as one. Like mankind and God. Trying to separate or ban Oy and Vey may be catastrophic.

Why cant we just let Oy and Vey remain together here ? 

Just talking to myself "Oooooooy Voooooeeeeeyyyyy"

Edited by R. Hartono
  • Haha 2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  10/01/2002

On 6/4/2023 at 10:21 PM, Debp said:

Yes. But then @believeinHimturned cray lol

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

23 minutes ago, Jillheil said:

Yes. But then @believeinHimturned cray lol

In the beginning of the story there was only an OY. But alone OY had no equal partner and lonely. So when one day OY was sleeping, suddenly a VEY was created. 

Thus OY left his lonely history and united with VEY.

They become a union of 

Oooooy Veeeeeeey !!!!!!!!!

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  431
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,209
  • Content Per Day:  2.08

2 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

In the beginning of the story there was only an OY. But alone OY had no equal partner and lonely. So when one day OY was sleeping, suddenly a VEY was created. 

Thus OY left his lonely history and united with VEY.

They become a union of 

Oooooy Veeeeeeey !!!!!!!!!

Yes, A very Lonely Oy. Needs a Vey who isn't Psychotic. :13::24:

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  10,143
  • Content Per Day:  7.07
  • Days Won:  97

On 6/6/2023 at 5:44 AM, R. Hartono said:

If there's an Oy then there must be a Vey. Because Oy and Vey are actually together as one. Like mankind and God. Trying to separate or ban Oy and Vey may be catastrophic.

Why cant we just let Oy and Vey remain together here ? 

Just talking to myself "Oooooooy Voooooeeeeeyyyyy"

Oy vey.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  2,249
  • Content Per Day:  1.95
  • Days Won:  20

Whoa! This topic got out of control fast.  I believe @believeinHim was looking for some humor and then the humorless showed up to put her in her place.  I am in the camp with those who understood her OP to have a place to be sarcastic and be "oy veyer's" without condemnation. As adults we all know there is a place and time for everything and that words and actions have consequences.  She meant this thread for humor and it was very apparent to me.   Maybe it is a female thing to want and need a place to be ourselves and not be beaten up and flogged for not being ridged and staunch all the time.  Laughter is such good medicine.  Let the beatings begin! :42:

• Thumbs Up 1