IGNORED

Adam & Eve - Christ & The Church

Vine Abider

Guest AFlameOfFire
9 hours ago, Truswell said:

Adam and Eve had not sinned at creation.  

Never said Adam and Eve sinned at creation

Mark 10:6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.

Gen 3:11 Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

As far as death reigning, it encompasses that time

Romans 5:14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  192
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0

21 minutes ago, AFlameOfFire said:

Never said Adam and Eve sinned at creation

Mark 10:6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.

Gen 3:11 Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

As far as death reigning, it encompasses that time

Romans 5:14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

I'm finding it difficult to understand the point people are making, so I offer these scriptures. Let me know if you have a problem with them.

"The son shall not bear the guilt of the father, nor shall the father bear the guilt of the son." (Ezekiel 18:20)

Matthew 19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven. 

The kingdom of heaven belongs to little children upwards. But if little children are totally depraved because they have inherited Adam's sin, then this would mean the kingdom of heaven consists of people who are totally depraved! Surely this is not a true conclusion. The correct meaning is that kingdom of heaven belongs to people who are innocent like little children because little children are innocent

(Jeremiah 19:4). "They have filled this place with the blood of the innocents" (innocents being babies.)

Edited by Truswell

Guest AFlameOfFire
28 minutes ago, Truswell said:
I'm finding it difficult to understand the point people are making, so I offer these scriptures. Let me know if you have a problem with them.

Where might I have even implied Adam and Eve sinned at creation, quote the  scriptures I have already  offered.

And start a thread on all of your confusions. 

Why do you make things up to engage me? Thats behaving trollishly

Didn't you say that there is not much I could tell you on the other thread?

So then why you asking me anything?