• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  956
  • Content Per Day:  2.32
  • Days Won:  1

@Marilyn C

I believe that "fallen Babylon" is USA and the event in Revelation 18:1-24 happens after the rapture event in verses 1-5 of Revelation 14:1-20 for when the first angel spreads the everlasting gospel to all the world in verses 6-7 so that everyone will know the gospel and cannot have an excuse for not knowing it.  

Note verse 8 by how the second angel heralds the fall of that Babylon.

8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

Then the third angel announces to the world that if anyone takes the mark of the beast, they will burn in the lake of fire in verses 9-11.

These are the 3 angels that sets up the hour of temptation that shall try all remaining upon the earth as fallen Babylon USA is part of that third of the earth that gets burned up per Revelation 8:7 .  This fiery calamity on the third of the earth is what causes the New World Order to come about by implementing the mark of the beast system to survive for the rest of the world.

That is why at the end of Revelation 18th Chapter we see that the voice of the bride and the bridegroom is not heard in her any more because the rapture has come and gone and that door is shut to the Marriage Supper now, and the left behind saints are dead as found in fallen Babylon.

This is why the church at Thyatira was warned to repent of her spiritual fornication or be left behind to be judged with death in Revelation 2:18-25 and why the church at Philadelphia was exhorted to hold fast to escape that hour of temptation that shall try all remaining on the earth in Revelation 3:7-11

When you consider the merchants of the sea as standing afar off because of the plagues within her, and yet a third of the earth has been burned up, I can see why God separated the one large land mass for how the western hemisphere is 1/3rd of the earth.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,606
  • Content Per Day:  3.94
  • Days Won:  21

Pre-trib and Dispensational theory is all wrong, sadly. Sadly because so many have taken it on board. :(

9 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

Pre-trib and Dispensational theory is all wrong, sadly. Sadly because so many have taken it on board. :(

Until you reprove it by scripture, or if you have a thread on it to post a link to it, what kind of edification is this?

If you wish to start on the topic, then address the scriptures in the OP for rightly dividing the word of truth.  

How are the comments on applying those scriptural references are wrong?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  437
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,232
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  0

I don't know. I am not going to try and translate the Bible myself anymore. I have the Evolution's Achilles Heel book, and DVD so far I am still slowly, very slowly studying that,

But, I am not going to try and translate the Bible anymore. My leadership in this house, What I have as leadership in this house is contradictory leadership. Everything contradicts itself. My parents are {I think} being deceived by modern day media, But I don't even know that for sure. I will not even claim that, It's just what I hear.

I have read that several places, It's just a hunch, I do not know this for sure. 

I am not going to try and translate the Bible by myself anymore. I will come on here occasionally and read what the men have to say in Biblical terms. They do seem more eloquent I have noticed. I don't know about typing faster than I do, But they paragraph and sentence and speak clearer than I am capable of. 

I don't know about the speed of their typing abilities, But they paragraph and sentence everything better than I do. I am all giddy and uppity and like a child when I post. Most of the time. I get that knee jerk reaction sometimes, As well. And sometimes I just plain don't know how to react at all. Sometimes I don't even know how to react. 

So, I am not going to try and translate the Bible by myself anymore. I still have Evolution's Achilles Heel, But that is throwing me for a loop, as well. 

I have the DVD of it, as well. That might help me out a little bit, Alongside the paper back old fashioned traditional book. :D:emot-questioned:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  437
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,232
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  0

Side Note; Scripture is Doctrine. I believe in walking the path and having a relationship with Jesus. I don't necessarily believe in phrasing it that way, But that is generally my understanding of God. 

Phrasing it that way can turn off to some men looking in to the faith, But Doctrine, Blind Doctrine, and Scripture, It is unimportant when being convicted by the Holy Spirit.

Doctrine is Scripture. Scripture is Doctrine.

Jesus Christ is Lord, And He convicts you to walk in His path and follow Him, To take up your cross and to Follow Him. That is what a Christian is. With, Or without a traditional Bible. :off-topic:

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Content Count:  13,255
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

8 hours ago, ChristB4us said:

@Marilyn C

I believe that "fallen Babylon" is USA and the event in Revelation 18:1-24 happens after the rapture event in verses 1-5 of Revelation 14:1-20 for when the first angel spreads the everlasting gospel to all the world in verses 6-7 so that everyone will know the gospel and cannot have an excuse for not knowing it.  

Note verse 8 by how the second angel heralds the fall of that Babylon.

8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

Then the third angel announces to the world that if anyone takes the mark of the beast, they will burn in the lake of fire in verses 9-11.

These are the 3 angels that sets up the hour of temptation that shall try all remaining upon the earth as fallen Babylon USA is part of that third of the earth that gets burned up per Revelation 8:7 .  This fiery calamity on the third of the earth is what causes the New World Order to come about by implementing the mark of the beast system to survive for the rest of the world.

That is why at the end of Revelation 18th Chapter we see that the voice of the bride and the bridegroom is not heard in her any more because the rapture has come and gone and that door is shut to the Marriage Supper now, and the left behind saints are dead as found in fallen Babylon.

This is why the church at Thyatira was warned to repent of her spiritual fornication or be left behind to be judged with death in Revelation 2:18-25 and why the church at Philadelphia was exhorted to hold fast to escape that hour of temptation that shall try all remaining on the earth in Revelation 3:7-11

When you consider the merchants of the sea as standing afar off because of the plagues within her, and yet a third of the earth has been burned up, I can see why God separated the one large land mass for how the western hemisphere is 1/3rd of the earth.

Thank you for posting here and not under my blog. We both see it differently, so time will tell.

Marilyn.

• Praying! 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

11 hours ago, believeinHim said:

Side Note; Scripture is Doctrine. I believe in walking the path and having a relationship with Jesus. I don't necessarily believe in phrasing it that way, But that is generally my understanding of God. 

Phrasing it that way can turn off to some men looking in to the faith, But Doctrine, Blind Doctrine, and Scripture, It is unimportant when being convicted by the Holy Spirit.

Doctrine is Scripture. Scripture is Doctrine.

Jesus Christ is Lord, And He convicts you to walk in His path and follow Him, To take up your cross and to Follow Him. That is what a Christian is. With, Or without a traditional Bible. :off-topic:

Shalom, believeinHim.

I think one must qualify the Scriptures to which one is referring. When haSatan is talking to Yeeshuwa` ("Jesus") during His 40 days of testing, obviously, what haSatan said should not be taken as "doctrine." While Yeeshuwa`s responses could, only HIS responses should be taken as a teaching to follow.

While it is true that the Ruwach haQodesh 'Elohiym (the Holy Spirit of God) convicts a person of sin through the Word of God, not all of the Scriptures are to be taken as reproof of sin.

23 hours ago, believeinHim said:

I don't know. I am not going to try and translate the Bible myself anymore. I have the Evolution's Achilles Heel book, and DVD so far I am still slowly, very slowly studying that,

But, I am not going to try and translate the Bible anymore. My leadership in this house, What I have as leadership in this house is contradictory leadership. Everything contradicts itself. My parents are {I think} being deceived by modern day media, But I don't even know that for sure. I will not even claim that, It's just what I hear.

I have read that several places, It's just a hunch, I do not know this for sure. 

I am not going to try and translate the Bible by myself anymore. I will come on here occasionally and read what the men have to say in Biblical terms. They do seem more eloquent I have noticed. I don't know about typing faster than I do, But they paragraph and sentence and speak clearer than I am capable of. 

I don't know about the speed of their typing abilities, But they paragraph and sentence everything better than I do. I am all giddy and uppity and like a child when I post. Most of the time. I get that knee jerk reaction sometimes, As well. And sometimes I just plain don't know how to react at all. Sometimes I don't even know how to react. 

So, I am not going to try and translate the Bible by myself anymore. I still have Evolution's Achilles Heel, But that is throwing me for a loop, as well. 

I have the DVD of it, as well. That might help me out a little bit, Alongside the paper back old fashioned traditional book. :D:emot-questioned:

It is a good thing to stop learning the Greek & Hebrew only because those that do, do argue over each other on the proper translation.  I'd rather trust the Lord for confirming His words as kept by those who loved Him & His words in the KJV.  It is not a perfect Bible as the KJV translators are not downplaying the other Bibles before that one, but whereas modern bibles has to change certain amount of words and number of words to be allowed that copyright patent whereby anti-KJVers are saying not all Bibles are saying the same thing, even though they admit it is a good Bible .. "but" and they list all kinds of reasons to go to modern Bibles even though they admit that they are not all saying the same thing.

We can trust Jesus Christ in being our Good Shepherd & Friend to help us understanding His words, to apply the meat of His words to discern good & evil, and to repent of that which is evil to bear more fruit as His disciple as He enables us to follow Him.

James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. 7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. 8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do. 14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. 15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. 16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

• Well Said! 1

15 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Thank you for posting here and not under my blog. We both see it differently, so time will tell.

Marilyn.

Well, hopefully, I will not do that anymore to anyone's blog but are we allowed to copy & paste blogs to a thread in the forum in addressing it or... do it the way I did here?

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  269
  • Content Count:  13,255
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

14 hours ago, ChristB4us said:

Well, hopefully, I will not do that anymore to anyone's blog but are we allowed to copy & paste blogs to a thread in the forum in addressing it or... do it the way I did here?

Probably the way you did it.