• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,561
  • Content Per Day:  12.17
  • Days Won:  31

19 hours ago, Believer112 said:

Praise God for my grandchildren! It's the devil's scheme into setting up his governmental system. I am old enough to remember when the lies started creeping in. The armor is there for fighting there's no spiritualizing that away. 

Don't fight against flesh and blood but we do! This is the main distraction.

Wickedness in high places isn't out there somewhere but right where the ruler of the world resides or his spirit. Our real battle is against the lies in biology and in science in general, it all depends on what tribe you belong to. Lies in the media, Lies about your health, lies about the global economic crisis, lies if Ukraine..... In other words bring light to darkness. I don't see any Christian organizations suing the government for allowing misinformation. Stand up for the truth! Peace

Hi @Believer112 Your post reminds me of Ephesians 6 - the passage about the Whole Armor of God.

Years ago there was a book on Ephesians 6 by William Gurnall, 'The Christian in Complete Armour'.

On 6/27/2023 at 11:59 AM, George said:

Occupy till He comes ... is an active militaristic term!   Honestly, we need to focus on His mission.   Winning souls, making disciples, and preparing people for the Kingdom!

@George Reminds me of 1 Corinthians 15.58: "Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord."

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  585
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/27/2023 at 9:54 AM, Believer112 said:

Why are we watching signs?

I am assuming that the “signs” you are referring to are that which is listed in the rest of your posts…I see those signs, but I do not watch them to tell me where we are or what to do…spiritually and prophetically. The Lord Yahshua Christ is in complete command of creation, and His Body known as the “sons of God”…follow His lead.

Do you know your “call” Believer112?

What is the significance of current signs?

As I see it…referring to the “signs” you have listed…they reveal the progressive growth of the devils beast…it is all deception however, do not let them deceive you…what is significant…is the reality that this beast has grown from a “serpent” in the garden…to a “global kingdom” today so he is an expert at deceiving humanity.

If you understand the three elements of the dragons bait…”lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes, and the boastful pride of life” you will understand how the liar deceives the souls of men and what is required to stay out of the trap.

Briefly – all of this was in disobedience to God.

Lust of the flesh – what “I” need to do to sustain myself – “the tree was good for food”

Lust of the eyes – what is the best way for “me” to achieve this – “it was pleasant to the eyes”

Pride of life – it will make “me” wise – “you will be like God”

When this trap has taken effect upon the soul it is plain for the spiritually mature to see. One of these will have no choice but to become completely consumed by their perceived need to take care of their own provision and protection…this in complete rejection of Gods provision and protection and then call it God.

Consider Adam & Eve…when they rejected God as their Father via their rebellion and disobedience…they were on their own and following their carnal soul, and were no longer enlightened by the Spirit of God…that is why they responded as they did.

When God is not your Father…you have no inheritance in Him…because you are no longer His son regardless of what one thinks. In that state one is an orphan and a slave in the kingdom of darkness…a fear driven condemnation is what motivates your soul and as you can see…they resort to striving against God for their provision and protection.

They sewed fig leaves together to cover their nakedness…of course…they were no longer clothed in the glory of God – providing for themselves.

They hid themselves from the presence of the Lord – now they are hiding and afraid of God and are attempting to protect themselves.

What good is that? Like I said when you observe this…it tells you what the beast is doing…but do not listen to or follow that…I mean do not allow that to drive your decisions…it’s all a lie…a distraction…a head fake…a red herring as my father says.

Once interpreted via the Holy Spirit…this will give a clear understanding to the significance of the current signs you have listed and their timings. The beast has perfected the lust and pride snare to the point that “all those” who dwell on the earth will have no option but his…this is how they have always been and will continue to be “marked” by the beast.

It is these who are striving for their own existence…that are the sign of Cain…a “man” who forsook the 7th day rest of God and went back into the 6th day of toil by the sweat of his brow…in the earth. The work of his own hands and will…and this as an offering to God…it was and will always be rejected. This man is the “6 man” who is the type of the seed of the serpent.

Those who have their heavenly Father as their provision and protection…are only focused on His desire for them…they have entered into God’s 7th day rest and ceased from fruitless toil and labor. They offer as a sacrifice to God…their lives…which is what He desires from them…as His sons…and they do so from the 7th of rest…and as a result…the sacrifice is accepted…like Abel’s…the type of the seed of the woman.

The spirit of enmity that God put upon the serpent and his seed is why the 6 man killed the 7 man. They are orphans filled with rage against the Son of God and can only fight and argue…so…these signs reveal who ones father is.

What's a Christian to do during these times?

If you are a Believer and have experienced “salvation” via the “new birth”…you have been rescued from the orphanage of darkness where you are nothing but a slave without an inheritance. That is a place where all your decisions are made in “darkness”…darkness is defined as absent the light that is Christ, it is referred to as a “desolate wilderness” absent the presence of the Lord.

You are now in the kingdom of God who is your Father…you are living in the house or temple of God and are now living in the light of the revelation of the Lord Yahshua Christ as…a son of God, and receiving your inheritance as you grow in His image and likeness through your faith and obedience! You learn that your Father is your provision and protection.

When you were justified “salvation” by Christ…immediately the Holy Spirit began to lead you on a journey to being “reconciled” to your “call in Christ”…that is who God sees you as uniquely…”your part” of His Body.

Once that occurs…then you are lead through a series of “spiritual” life experiences…under the watchful eye of a loving Father and Lord Himself…that will allow you to realize that He is “confirming you” to His call for you. You begin at this point to understand why you are here and then you become more involved in the life of His Body as the part He created you to be…this is the Holy Spirit assembling His Body.

As you grow in this process, you begin to “mature” in your call, which means you will be continually formed in the image of the Lord Yahshua by His presence as the Holy Spirit causing you to grow. As Father…He will allow you to experience a greater sense of “rule” in your everyday world and relationships. We are a “Royal Priesthood” in training you see.

And then finally…one day your mind and the mind of God become one…think Gethsemane. Here is where we begin to put on display the splendor and beauty of our Father to the world around us…as the Lord Yahshua Christ Himself did He is our example…we can do it…at that point we will stand in the light of the glory of almighty God and reflect the “exact representation” of the Father in the earth!

Please know that as the sons of God whom are coming forth in the earth today…they are completely aware of what their God and Father is leading them into. He is raising them in His house and in His presence. They are not “watching and waiting” for His secret return…NO…they are busy in His house growing up into all aspects of the Head of the Body…Christ Yahshua…that is all they see. Together the Head…Yahshua, and the Body His family…are being revealed as Gods Christ…one new and perfected man and He rules with a rod of iron.

It is on the above described journey that your question… “What's a Christian to do during these times?” is answered by Him…not man. Because your answer and direction will come in the form of the Holy Spirit of the living God and Father…the Head of the Body. The process I put forth here in response to you Believer112 will yield a glimpse into the glorious reality of a loving Father, God, Lord and savior and His deepest desire for you as His son.

You are likely to have not heard this before…it is not taught in this forum nor the false church any of them…they are all about their knowledge and going to heaven…sooner or later. They cannot see that the objective of the kingdom of God is not a destination…it is a Father to Son relationship. That is why they say “watch and wait” for a secret appearance. I assure you there is nothing secret about the appearing of the Lord Yahshua Christ in that day.

Additionally, you need the true Body of Christ in order to live your life as His inheritance…the true Bride of Christ, she is pure, faithful only to Christ. Where you are loved, chastised, encouraged, and given some light for your prophetic pathway into eternity. This is how one grows in the “image and likeness of God the Father, being taught by Him to possess the character and nature of the Lord Yahshua Christ Himself. This is the original intention of God and the only purpose for creation.

Let me say…human life has no particular value apart from the purposes of God…that is how God sees it. Man only has value, from an eternal viewpoint, when he is reconciled to God.

The alternative is the harlot…a prostitute that adorns herself in garments that appeal to the fleshly nature of the unenlightened spirits and souls of dead men. It’s all about a transaction for her…she convinces humanity that she has something they need…especially the “kings of the earth” giving a perceived “religious power” to the kings and the slaves in zombie like procession follow.

They are enticed via the lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes and boastful pride of life or what’s know as the world, which is passing away. This can be seen in “Technicolor display” in this forum and among her churches. She is not a bride, she is not faithful to a husband…she cannot be…she practices deception and her “offspring” are the deceived…they believe for truth…a lie.

Do not give the religion driven scribes on these forums any mind Believer112…they are here to deceive…and they turn many forums into what has happened here on “your” forum.  They argue and bicker among themselves about the same spiritually dead doctrines and beliefs on nearly every forum they attend…and it is largely the same constituency.

The love of Christ is nowhere to be found among them…their focus is being “right” according to their interpretations of the written text. This knowledge is their security…not the heavenly Father. It should be know that one’s identity or “mark” comes from who their father is.

Those who fit this description seem to believe that their biblical knowledge and literary prowess is all that is important and that somehow…that…provides a light of the Holy Spirit. They seem to think that their words are supreme and all that a restless soul on and endless flight could ever need. Rest assured that they themselves do not enter in…they fool themselves Believer112…but what is worse…they block the doorway for those who are wanting to enter in.

This is “Mystery Babylon” in action…she’s riding the dragon…they are both arrayed in scarlet and red.

Above all, we need to keep "Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God." (Hebrews 12.2)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  316
  • Content Per Day:  1.09
  • Days Won:  3

Been very fixated on the end times. I worry that despite signs happening, I am like Martin Luther and even the Apostles who were so sure the Return of Christ would be in their lifetime. 

Its hard for me to find the equilibrium of “thief in the night,”(you will not know when) and “a crown for those who have waited expectantly for His Coming.”