IGNORED

How to do this math ? How many people per square feet of a state can fit in to the states of America ?

believeinHim

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  977
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  13,940
  • Content Per Day:  5.08
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Seems to me, that God has divided lands right along has He not?  Plus He has designated places for tribes and nations.  God has demanded of mankind that they work too! All the while giving  generously of aid one to another to meet specific needs, but not a free for all and opportunity to sit doing nothing  except what one that desires to do.

On a very basic and personal level I have found God will knock th epins  out from under me as often as He deems fit. He will send me wherever He wills. Doesn't much matter wht i think I should be doing.It does become easier to  pray first an dask  Is it Good between you and me Lord? ht i your will for me today? Then take car to tend whatever he  is demanding for my Lord's yoke is light enough, no matter if it seems a bit much at any one time or another. God leads and if I follow in obedience He sets before me  that which I need for that time.

Conversely if I go and then ask God  to bless that which I have already done, in my own name so to speak, He might get just a bit ticked. Same thing happens i believe to nations, it is the reason I also believe that God raises up nations and also brings them down. The USA being no exception.

Does the USA corporately pray first? Or does it say, we are Godly people, we know  best already and therefore God will bless our plan our latest four year plan?  Perhaps truth is  it does neither for today it seems to cry out PRIDE PRIDE PRIDE, we are proud to deny God altogether.

Anyway, what is the math formula again for figuring how many angels will fit on the head of a pin?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.17
  • Days Won:  1

29 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

The USA being no exception.

I think we are entering the bring it down phase, although many would disagree with that and even more not understand why.

But this is good, we should praise the Lord for the opportunity to preach the word to the lost it presents as it makes at least some of them more willing to listen because they can't understand what is wrong.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,831
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, FJK said:

Math is hard.

It can be......

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.38
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

34 minutes ago, FJK said:

I think we are entering the bring it down phase, although many would disagree with that and even more not understand why.

But this is good, we should praise the Lord for the opportunity to preach the word to the lost it presents as it makes at least some of them more willing to listen because they can't understand what is wrong.

Inhave already seen more opportunity…I do believe the Lord uses times of confusion and unrest.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,390
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

A bit of 2:00AM thinking:::

The new city of Jerusalem is 1500 miles on each side and 1500 miles tall.

That has a floor space of 2,250,000 Square miles.   Each square miles has 640 acres.  That is about 1.5 billion acres.

divide into 5 acre lots and you can get 288 million people just on the ground floor.  Go up one mile and put in a layer of things to support.   That leaves 750 more layers so we can support over 210 trillion souls.  More than has lived since Adam and Eve.

I think I need a life.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, other one said:

That has a floor space of 2,250,000 Square miles.   Each square miles has 640 acres.  That is about 1.5 billion acres.

divide into 5 acre lots and you can get 288 million people just on the ground floor.  Go up one mile and put in a layer of things to support.   That leaves 750 more layers so we can support over 210 trillion souls.  More than has lived since Adam and Eve.

I used to really be into looking at those things…very cool.

Although, I am no longer certain these things are literal…

”I go to prepare a place for you…”.

Amazing no matter what. We are in for a real adventure.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  600
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,390
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 minute ago, Alive said:

I used to really be into looking at those things…very cool.

Although, I am no longer certain these things are literal…

”I go to prepare a place for you…”.

Amazing no matter what. We are in for a real adventure.

John saw the city coming down....   Problem is that the city does not really fit into our physics so something is totally different....   I'm assuming it's all part of the new heavens and new earth.

And what an adventure it will be.

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  442
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,267
  • Content Per Day:  2.06
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Neighbor said:

And much of Texas has a water shortage even today,

Hi. There are not any water shortages. My state alone has enough water to last the next 100 years. 

3 minutes ago, other one said:

John saw the city coming down....   Problem is that the city does not really fit into our physics so something is totally different....   I'm assuming it's all part of the new heavens and new earth.

And what an adventure it will be.

Yup…a fundamental change to the planet itself and physical laws, but I consider the long lasting covenants and ststements about earth and man.

Either way, the size of the City, actual or symbolic goes nicely with one of my notions of what follows our Lord’s wrapping this up.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  442
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,267
  • Content Per Day:  2.06
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, other one said:

A bit of 2:00AM thinking:::

I think I need a life.

I have a fantastic life as long as the government doesn't get in my way ;):cool:

Edited by believeinHim