• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

Hello,

Whatever "THE MARK" is rather an"IMPLANT" or "TATTOO" WON'T BE ABLE TO BE TAKEN "ACCIDENTLY" it will be a conscious rejection of GOD & TRUTH....

Immediately prior to its rolling out there will be AN ANGELIC MESSENGER, to both WARN & ANNOUNCE "THIS IS IT"!!!

[Rev 14:9-10 ]

9 Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.

this is not going to be a secret or trickery by the AC it will be a DIRECT CALL TO REJECT GOD AND SWEAR ALLEGIANCE TO him....

so vaccines, banking arrangements, credit systems currently active though MAY BE THE VEHICLE ARE NOT THE MARK......

THE BATTLE RAGES TIL THE LION ROARS....

Clarence

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

10 hours ago, Sower said:

What if we take no thought for the morrow? 

And then let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works,

not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another,

and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.

Go out, therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost; 
Teaching them to observe all things, whatsoever I have commanded you;
and, lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the world.

This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations,

Wait for it,

wait for it,

and then the end will come!......:)

He that winneth souls is wise.

Yes we think positive thoughts and always promote the great commission fact remains the question is What would You do if Jesus tarries and this chip came out Would you except it? That's my question to you and it does concern me because they are testing it as I type this. Peace be unto you and let God bring more into the kingdom.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

19 hours ago, backontrack said:

Strange reply 

Could the Vaccine or Jab be part of the mark of the beast!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,589
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

17 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

, I nor the Church will be here

Where are you going? Rhetorical question, except that not much of the church over the world, nor any of the unsaved world believes in a rapturing away of the saints.

Those of us trained up by  various USA Evangelical,  Pentecostal, or Baptist  churches pretty much assume everyone thinks the same regarding a rapturing, but it isn't so.

Parroting what we were trained up in doesn't make it so. Looking over various interpretations and possibilities does not steal away one's salvation.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,252
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, backontrack said:

What would You do if Jesus tarries and this chip came out Would you except it? That's my question to you

I believe I am like most believers who are aware of what taking the mark of the beast entails, chip or tat what ever.
And I can only surmise they feel as I do, no tat or chip etc, and sow seed all the more as the day approaches.
God is doing as he has promised, and has got me this far, and I try to do my part as he guides me.
God is light. All his promises are true. Never considered our family would be on our own without Him, tomorrow.
I dwell on his word, his promises, and let others dwell on the tribulations to come if that is that important to them.
Getting kinda exciting though, huh...   (take a pause from troubles and tell someone,  Jesus loves you! :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 7/18/2023 at 9:50 AM, Neighbor said:

Where are you going? Rhetorical question, except that not much of the church over the world, nor any of the unsaved world believes in a rapturing away of the saints.

Those of us trained up by  various USA Evangelical,  Pentecostal, or Baptist  churches pretty much assume everyone thinks the same regarding a rapturing, but it isn't so.

Parroting what we were trained up in doesn't make it so. Looking over various interpretations and possibilities does not steal away one's salvation.

I have been called unto preaching for nigh 40 years, and called un to Prophecy. I don't just guess.

It's not relevant who THINKS WHAT tbh, the only thing that is relevant is the truth, and the Church will be raptured Pre 70th week, we were not a part of the 69 weeks and we will not be here for the 70th week either. In Rom. 11 when Paul says that Israel (as a Nation not as individual Jews) have been blinded in part until the Fulness of the Gentiles (SERVICE unto God) comes full (IS OVER) and then ALL Israel (Israel as a Nation, not every Jew) will be saved, meaning God has a Nation/peoples whom Jesus can reign with for 1000 years, not "The Church" only the Gentile Martyrs who refused the Beast will reign with Christ (ON EARTH) for his 1000 year reign, we know this by reading Rev. 20:4, it says just this.

My business is the truth, I don't have time worry about other peoples who are not discerning the word correctly, if I did I would be thinking about it 24/7/365, an that's not my bag. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,589
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

17 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

My business is the truth, I don't have time worry about other peoples who are not discerning the word correctly, if I did I would be thinki g about it 24/7/365, an that's not my bag. 

That says it all. I will count all that read that as having the ability to discern it's value.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 7/19/2023 at 8:35 AM, Neighbor said:

That says it all. I will count all that read that as having the ability to discern it's value.

No what you say says it all, because you think you are correct so you get on here to chide and correct me, when you are in error. Kind of amusing to be honest. This stuff you speak of I left off long ago, any High School teen with an assignment could figure the Rapture's timing out for the 100 score mark they would receive. Meanwhile I do an Exegesis explaining Daniel 11's every verse, every king. And explain why the Anti-Christ has to be born in Greece (Dan. 8:9 MANDATES this LOOK at the direction he conquers from). I explain why the Rev. 17, 8th King is Apollyon, why the 1335, 1290 and 1260 is the key to all End Time Scriptures, and why the 1335 comes first and is the Two-witnesses, why the 1290 comes next and is the False Prophet, and lastly I explain why the 1260 is the Anti-Christ. Why Israel repents just before the DOTL, why the Seals DO NOTHING, they are merely Prophetic in nature, POINTING to the 7 Trumps, why the 144,000 like the Woman in Rev. 12 is a CODE for ALL Israel who repents etc. etc. etc. 

Debating the timing of the Rapture is a waste of time, its obvious, its an old question that I overcame long ago. My calling is much, much deeper than that. Real Prophecy that needs to be understood and explained. God doesn't want me debating a solved equation, we know when the Rapture is, Pre Trib. Case closed as far as I am concerned.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  9,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

On 7/17/2023 at 5:39 PM, Revelation Man said:

Firstly, I nor the Church will be here, secondly, the Beast only rules over the E.U. (where his power base is) and the Mediterranean Sea Region, and 1/3 of the world (probably the New World in full) is going to burn. Lastly, anyone who takes the Mark f the Beast is signifying he is choosing the Anti-Christs side over God, no one can be tricked per se. 

Can't be tricked by the Antichrist? Isn't that the whole point? To not be tricked by the Antichrist and take the mark?

I didn't take it if that's what just happened

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  9,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

On 7/18/2023 at 7:16 AM, SACREDWARRIOR said:

this is not going to be a secret or trickery by the AC it will be a DIRECT CALL TO REJECT GOD AND SWEAR ALLEGIANCE TO him....

Hi,interesting 🤔 so are you getting this out of the verse or verses you posted?