• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi all, Just thinking I'll add to the mix on prophecy an excerpt from an introduction from Dr.David Reagan as follows:

..."
Now folks, here’s the point: There are 300 hundred prophecies about the First Coming of Jesus in the Old Testament, but there are 500 — five hundred! — in the Old Testament about His Second Coming! And in the New Testament, one out of every 25 verses has to do with the Second Coming of Jesus. In other words, there are many, many, many more prophecies about the Second Coming of Jesus than His First Coming. Probably twice as many. Why so many? Because Jesus is returning in wrath. The first time He came, He came as a compassionate Savior with tears in His eyes. But when He returns, He is returning as a conquering warrior with eyes like white hot flames because He is returning to judge and make war against the enemies of God. And so, since God does not wish that any should perish, He has given us sign after sign after sign to watch for."....

The full text of the introduction may be found at  https://christinprophecy.org/articles/jesus-is-coming-soon-2/

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Hi all, Just thinking I'll add to the mix on prophecy an excerpt from an introduction from Dr.David Reagan as follows:

..."
Now folks, here’s the point: There are 300 hundred prophecies about the First Coming of Jesus in the Old Testament, but there are 500 — five hundred! — in the Old Testament about His Second Coming! And in the New Testament, one out of every 25 verses has to do with the Second Coming of Jesus. In other words, there are many, many, many more prophecies about the Second Coming of Jesus than His First Coming. Probably twice as many. Why so many? Because Jesus is returning in wrath. The first time He came, He came as a compassionate Savior with tears in His eyes. But when He returns, He is returning as a conquering warrior with eyes like white hot flames because He is returning to judge and make war against the enemies of God. And so, since God does not wish that any should perish, He has given us sign after sign after sign to watch for."....

The full text of the introduction may be found at  https://christinprophecy.org/articles/jesus-is-coming-soon-2/

I like Dr. Regan, been reading and studying him for years, he used to be my go to for a concise Pre Trib presentation, since he has retired its a little tougher to find his old articles on that site but it can be done. 

Is 9 wars to come on YOUTUBE where he sites the wars yet to come, names the players of Psalm 83 and then shows how none of those nations seen in Psalm 83 are in the Gog and Magog wars, but he's still waiting (as of 2015) on the Gog and Magog war. This go me to thinking critically, as I am want to do, so I looked up every "war or skirmish" between Israel and the Arab nations from 1948 to 2010ish and every nation named in the Psalm 83 war can been seen thee, as Dr. Regan stated there was never a declared winner, BOOM, that is the case in these skirmishes over 60 odd years also, back and forth back and forth, then alas something has to happen that causes the nations to not want to attack Israel as Gog (Probably Putin, it is a Russian leader) and Magog (Russia, Iran & Turkey) attack Israel, but what could that be?

Iran

The threat of a Nuclear Iran is real, Obama helped bring this to fruition. The by a miracle, against all odds, or by Providence, Donald Trump got elected and brought forth the Abraham Accords, we have seen a UAE Royal Airline landing in Israel, amongst many other things, so everything that needs to be in place is in place for the Gog and Magog war, I wonder if Dr. Regan sees this now with more info? He is a very fine and intelligent man. That 8 War Video is still up on YOUTUBE, just checked. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I like Dr. Regan, been reading and studying him for years, he used to be my go to for a concise Pre Trib presentation, since he has retired its a little tougher to find his old articles on that site but it can be done. 

Is 9 wars to come on YOUTUBE where he sites the wars yet to come, names the players of Psalm 83 and then shows how none of those nations seen in Psalm 83 are in the Gog and Magog wars, but he's still waiting (as of 2015) on the Gog and Magog war. This go me to thinking critically, as I am want to do, so I looked up every "war or skirmish" between Israel and the Arab nations from 1948 to 2010ish and every nation named in the Psalm 83 war can been seen thee, as Dr. Regan stated there was never a declared winner, BOOM, that is the case in these skirmishes over 60 odd years also, back and forth back and forth, then alas something has to happen that causes the nations to not want to attack Israel as Gog (Probably Putin, it is a Russian leader) and Magog (Russia, Iran & Turkey) attack Israel, but what could that be?

Iran

The threat of a Nuclear Iran is real, Obama helped bring this to fruition. The by a miracle, against all odds, or by Providence, Donald Trump got elected and brought forth the Abraham Accords, we have seen a UAE Royal Airline landing in Israel, amongst many other things, so everything that needs to be in place is in place for the Gog and Magog war, I wonder if Dr. Regan sees this now with more info? He is a very fine and intelligent man. That 8 War Video is still up on YOUTUBE, just checked. 

The war of the ten nation confederacy of psalms 83 takes place about 1000 years before the Gog invades the kingdom.

Ezekiel 38:8

After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety.

I've highlighted the psalms 83 war above.(recoverd from war)

The nations listed in psalms 83 are presently in the kingdom of Israel which spams from the Euphrates river to the Nile river when Gog invades.Israel is given that land in Ezekiel 37 at the time of the first resurection.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• 2 weeks later...

On 7/22/2023 at 6:18 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

The war of the ten nation confederacy of psalms 83 takes place about 1000 years before the Gog invades the kingdom.

Ezekiel 38:8

After many days you will be called to arms. In future years you will invade a land that has recovered from war, whose people were gathered from many nations to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and now all of them live in safety.

I've highlighted the psalms 83 war above.(recoverd from war)

The nations listed in psalms 83 are presently in the kingdom of Israel which spams from the Euphrates river to the Nile river when Gog invades.Israel is given that land in Ezekiel 37 at the time of the first resurection.

Psalm 83 was just as I stated, 1948ish to 2010, those peoples/nations that are named in Psalm 83 were never in history confederated against Israel before these end times. Do you just make stuff up? 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

46 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

. Do you just make stuff up? 

Is that really necessary???

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

Psalm 83 was just as I stated, 1948ish to 2010, those peoples/nations that are named in Psalm 83 were never in history confederated against Israel before these end times. Do you just make stuff up? 

Sounds like you make stuff up.

Gog does not invade the land of Israel till after the 1000 year reign in revelation.

The nations in psalms 83 are today in the land promised to Israel . Those nations are destroyed before the 1000 year reign and their land is given to Israel.All of the land from the Euphrates to the Nile is given to the saints before the millinial reign.Gog invades after the millinial reign.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

52 minutes ago, other one said:

Is that really necessary???

Its a well known fact, oft discussed in prophecy circles, that those nations/people who became nations named in Psalm 83 have never, ever, ever, in history, had a confederation against Israel. (before 1948) History is there for all to see. It would be like me claiming Russia, Iran and Turkey (whatever name they were of old as in the Scythians, Gomer, Persians etc.) have already come against Israel 2500 yeas ago, when there is no proof that ever happened. You can't just claim something happened. As a Christian, a man called unto Prophecy and a History buff who is a member of several history sites, those nations, at no time, have never had a coalition where they all came against Israel until 1948-2010ish. Thus the rhetorical question.

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Sounds like you make stuff up.

Gog does not invade the land of Israel till after the 1000 year reign in revelation.

Again, that is you not understanding prophecy. See the four horses in Rev. 6? That came from Zechariah, see Revelation 17? That came from Daniel 5. Gog and Magog is a future Prophecy, the Four Horses of Zech. was a future Prophecy that came to pass, then God used that verbiage to give us the four horses of Rev. 6. He did the same thing with the Gog and Magog war, but that happens [FIRST] just before or just after the Rapture, so it (unlike the 4 Horses of Zech.) is still future, but just like the 4 horses of Zech. God REUSED the Gog and Magog battle again also, after the 1000 year reign. This time however, if one takes the time to read, they can see they are two separate events. One of Russia, Iran and Turley (with a few African nations) coming against Israel and God gives Israel the victory as they come against Israel. The later Gog & Magog is God setting this whole earth on fire as New Jerusalem comes down. This earth will eventually be hell, why do you think Satan is cast down? 

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The nations in psalms 83 are today in the land promised to Israel . Those nations are destroyed before the 1000 year reign and their land is given to Israel.All of the land from the Euphrates to the Nile is given to the saints before the millinial reign.Gog invades after the millinial reign.

Wrong, Ezekiel 37 tells us that when God brings Israel back He brings them back as the WHOLE HOUSE of Israel, as I have shown you before. Case closed.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,124
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

Its a well known fact, oft discussed in prophecy circles, that those nations/people who became nations named in Psalm 83 have never, ever, ever, in history, had a confederation against Israel. (before 1948) History is there for all to see. It would be like me claiming Russia, Iran and Turkey (whatever name they were of old as in the Scythians, Gomer, Persians etc.) have already come against Israel 2500 yeas ago, when there is no proof that ever happened. You can't just claim something happened. As a Christian, a man called unto Prophecy and a History buff who is a member of several history sites, those nations, at no time, have never had a coalition where they all came against Israel until 1948-2010ish. Thus the rhetorical question.

That all may be so, but it doesn't have anything to do with you getting personal and accusing someone of making stuff up.  We do all have the same right to understand things our own way.    And No I don't agree with him, but would never accuse him of just making stuff up.

i

1 hour ago, other one said:

That all may be so, but it doesn't have anything to do with you getting personal and accusing someone of making stuff up.  We do all have the same right to understand things our own way.    And No I don't agree with him, but would never accuse him of just making stuff up.

Well where did he get it from them? It has never happened. That's not personal, that is just me being a factual steward of the word of God. A rhetorical question, as you know, is not actually an accusation at all, its delivered to make a point. 

rhe·tor·i·cal ques·tion

noun

a question asked in order to create a dramatic effect or to make a point rather than to get an answer.

Now he is supposed to provide the evidence but he wont, and never does.