Babbler

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  550
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2

We don't know when the Christ will come. But we know when he won't come. Revelation and Daniel are apocalypses. Revelation written in Hebrew. The Jews alphabet are assigned numerical values. The letters in Nero add up to 666. Domitian is the 8th king. Rome comprised 7 provinces (diadems) during Nero's time. In Domitian's time there was 10 diadems. 2 Provinces split and Rome gained another providence. 

Daniel is pseudepigrapha. Somebody else wrote Daniel. Daniel died in 625 BC. Daniel was written in 168 BC The little horn was Antiochus Epiphanes 1V and the Anointed One was the high priest Elias the III. 

There are more apocalypses that were written between 200 BC and 200 AD. 

Any future events read 2 Thessalonians 2. Christ won't come before the prophecies are fulfilled  Which is getting close since Israel has regained the temple site and the Jews are planning a third temple

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/17/2023 at 9:21 PM, Babbler said:

We don't know when the Christ will come. But we know when he won't come. Revelation and Daniel are apocalypses. Revelation written in Hebrew. The Jews alphabet are assigned numerical values. The letters in Nero add up to 666. Domitian is the 8th king. Rome comprised 7 provinces (diadems) during Nero's time. In Domitian's time there was 10 diadems. 2 Provinces split and Rome gained another providence. 

Daniel is pseudepigrapha. Somebody else wrote Daniel. Daniel died in 625 BC. Daniel was written in 168 BC The little horn was Antiochus Epiphanes 1V and the Anointed One was the high priest Elias the III. 

Any future events read 2 Thessalonians 2. Christ won't come before the prophecies are fulfilled  Which is getting close since Israel has regained the temple site and the Jews are planning a third temple

You say Antiochus Epiphanes was the little horn.

Who do you claim were the saints of God who recieved the everlasting kingdom after he died and what was the everlasting kingdom those saints recieved?

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

28 Hitherto is the end of the matter. As for me Daniel, my cogitations much troubled me, and my countenance changed in me: but I kept the matter in my heart.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47

On 8/17/2023 at 8:21 PM, Babbler said:

Nero was the 6th, not 7th, Julio Claudian bloodline leader of the Roman Empire, i.e. Nero was of the Caesar family.

1. Julius Caesar

2. Augustus Caesar

3. Tiberius

4. Caligula

5. Claudius

6. Nero

Domitian was of a different dynasty, the Flavians.

At the time of the beast-king in Revelation, there will be another person of significance - the false prophet.     Someone that you did not identify.

The beast-king and the false prophet are yet to come.

Edited by douggg
  • Well Said! 1

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,135
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 8/17/2023 at 7:21 PM, Babbler said:

Daniel is pseudepigrapha. Somebody else wrote Daniel. Daniel died in 625 BC. Daniel was written in 168 BC

And you evidence for this is...?

And are you saying that Jesus was fooled when He quoted from the book in Matthew 24 and attributed it to Daniel??

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,043
  • Content Per Day:  1.60
  • Days Won:  0

On 8/17/2023 at 7:21 PM, Babbler said:

Do you have evidence for your claim that Daniel was written by someone else or that it was written at a later date? Every major Bible Scholar attributes Daniel to Daniel. Do you know something they don't? 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,093
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

Nero was not the Anti-Christ and I think 666 actually is a CLUE telling us there is a difference between the first 6 Beasts, which were Nation Beasts whose kingdoms were passed from men to men, to the Last Beast who never passes his kingdom on and is the only Beast to both ARISE (Mountain in Rev. 17) and FALL as the King who falls which is also in Rev. 17. Thus 666 is simply a marker or number telling us the Last Beast is ONE MAN. God is not giving us some mans name in a number, I always thought that was rather funny tbh. By the time he is revealed, we will (not me I will not be here) already know who he is and his name, so giving a SECRET CODED Number for a name IMHO, is nonsensical. The NUMBER is the Number of MAN............a MAN is the Last Beast, not a Kingdom like Babylon, Greece or Rome. 

The 8th King is of the 7 so he lives for over 3000 years, he is therefore a Demon just like the Dragon is a Demon, but the Scarlet Colored Beast is not the Red Dragon, he is Apollyon, He was placed over Israel and the Mediterranean Sea Region by Satan, that is why he has NO CROWNS in Rev. 17, but the Red Dragon has 7 CROWNS in Rev. 12 and the Anti-Christ has 10 CROWNS in Rev. 13. He is of the 7 but is an 8th (King of the bottomless pit)

No, God understands the future, you seem to not get that. The Little Horn is alive today imho. Antiochus was a TYPE Anti-Christ. not the A.C.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Content Count:  550
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2

7 hours ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

Do you have evidence for your claim that Daniel was written by someone else or that it was written at a later date? Every major Bible Scholar attributes Daniel to Daniel. Do you know something they don't? 

Read The International Bible Commentary

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,043
  • Content Per Day:  1.60

18 hours ago, Babbler said:

Read The International Bible Commentary

If I can find it, I'll take a look. But are you basing this belief on what just 1 book has to say? I have several study bibles and commentaries and they all say Daniel was clearly written by Daniel. I'm curious why the IBC says it was written at a later date. I know skeptics of Daniel have made that claim because the prophecies ( specifically the first half of chapter 11 are so accurate ) critics have tried to claim it couldn't have been written by him. But is it wise to say that if a book of prophecy is extremely accurate, that its cheating and was written after the fact? 

• Group:  Non-Trinitarian
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

On 8/18/2023 at 10:28 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

You say Antiochus Epiphanes was the little horn.

Who do you claim were the saints of God who recieved the everlasting kingdom after he died and what was the everlasting kingdom those saints recieved?

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

28 Hitherto is the end of the matter. As for me Daniel, my cogitations much troubled me, and my countenance changed in me: but I kept the matter in my heart.

We know Christ is here working in mankind as living moving go out into the whole world . . . temples of his design right from the beginning ..

What some are waiting for is the question I would ask? Who are the every eye that will see him who has no form? God is not a man. 

We also are infromed in Mathew 23  when Jesus walked out of the abomination of desolation,  temples made with stone  to imgaine a nation of  people house God temples made of human hands as a will .

He declared it desolate it than made the living word of God without effect.  which includes the idea of a Jewish King of kings, siting in the Holy of Holy  . The veil is rent  Satan could no longer deceive all the nations of the world that God was a jewish  King of kings .a great tribulation for the unbelieving Jew that was trusting his fleshly genealogy  in a false hope it could profit , great joy like never before or ever again to the gentile still 2000 years later  feeling the affect of the glorious light as a shadow. . 

• Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.46

1 hour ago, garee said:

We know Christ is here working in mankind as living moving go out into the whole world . . . temples of his design right from the beginning ..

What some are waiting for is the question I would ask? Who are the every eye that will see him who has no form? God is not a man. 

We also are infromed in Mathew 23  when Jesus walked out of the abomination of desolation,  temples made with stone  to imgaine a nation of  people house God temples made of human hands as a will .

He declared it desolate it than made the living word of God without effect.  which includes the idea of a Jewish King of kings, siting in the Holy of Holy  . The veil is rent  Satan could no longer deceive all the nations of the world that God was a jewish  King of kings .a great tribulation for the unbelieving Jew that was trusting his fleshly genealogy  in a false hope it could profit , great joy like never before or ever again to the gentile still 2000 years later  feeling the affect of the glorious light as a shadow. . 

Where do you see Jesus walking out of an abomination?

Can you provide a verse showing Jesus walking out of an abomination?

Edited by Shilohsfoal