IGNORED

Only Those Who Pass Through GT are Resurrected or Gathered.

Diaste

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Have you ever thought it may be Israel that is resurected when Christ comes?

As Paul states:

For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive. But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ’s at His coming, then the end, when He hands over the kingdom to our God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power.

If they are considered to be Christ's then, yes.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

51 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

As Paul states:

For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive. But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ’s at His coming, then the end, when He hands over the kingdom to our God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power.

If they are considered to be Christ's then, yes.

Seeing that Christ raises up to he whole house of Israel in Ezekiel 37 and Israel dwells in the land of Israel in safety without any walls or fences then it would be safe to say that it is the whole house of Israel that is resurected in the first resurection and dwells in the land of Israel during the millinium.

22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.

23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

This king and this kingdom shall be brought four in one day.The whole house of Israel all at once.

Jacob and Joseph were no dummies. They wanted to be buried in the land of Israel for a reason.

18 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Seeing that Christ raises up to he whole house of Israel in Ezekiel 37 and Israel dwells in the land of Israel in safety without any walls or fences then it would be safe to say that it is the whole house of Israel that is resurected in the first resurection and dwells in the land of Israel during the millinium.

22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.

23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

This king and this kingdom shall be brought four in one day.The whole house of Israel all at once.

Jacob and Joseph were no dummies. They wanted to be buried in the land of Israel for a reason.

There are two types of resurrection, [1] being brought back from the dead to die again (Lazarus) and [2] being raised immortal.  Paul is addressing the second.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Last Daze said:

There are two types of resurrection, [1] being brought back from the dead to die again (Lazarus) and [2] being raised immortal.  Paul is addressing the second.

Seeing the word of God says that he will raise them up out of their graves and he will bring them into the land of Israel and place a king over them forever,then I expect that king will reign over them who were resurected forever.

This is addressing an everlasting life.

25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.

26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.

27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

28 And the heathen shall know that I the Lord do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Even after the whole house of Israel is resurected in Ezekiel 37 ,they are seen still living in the land of Israel when Gog invades which takes place after the millinium.

Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.

After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,644
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

On 9/18/2023 at 10:48 AM, Last Daze said:

Yeah, I guess ultimately God decides whose resurrected at Christ's return but there does seem to be an element of martyrdom to it . . .

I agree. 

What I'm wondering is:

Is it all from all time resurrected at the 2nd coming, or a smaller group from a narrow period, the rest from all time resurrected 1000 years later?

8 hours ago, Diaste said:

I agree. 

What I'm wondering is:

Is it all from all time resurrected at the 2nd coming, or a smaller group from a narrow period, the rest from all time resurrected 1000 years later?

I think its a smaller group from all time and I think it revolves around the following:

For whoever wants to save his life will lose it; but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.  Matt 16:25

Now those who belong to Christ Jesus crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.  Gal 5:24

I don't see people becoming physical martyrs for Christ without first having become spiritual martyrs, losing their lives for His sake.  Again, that's a call only God can make.

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/1/2023 at 5:35 AM, Diaste said:

Face the beast, live and reign with Christ.

Don't face the beast, wait till the 2nd resurrection. 

The Order of Resurrection

1 Cor 15:22-  For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

1 Cor 15:23- But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

In Christ, live and reign with Christ.

Not in Christ, and survive the GT, wait till the 2nd resurrection.

1 hour ago, Uriah said:

The Order of Resurrection

1 Cor 15:22-  For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

1 Cor 15:23- But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

In Christ, live and reign with Christ.

Not in Christ, and survive the GT, wait till the 2nd resurrection.

How would you define 'they that are Christ's at His coming'?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

How would you define 'they that are Christ's at His coming'?

Seems self explanatory. Who are Christ's...again, self explanatory. His coming, how can we not know what that means?

13 hours ago, Uriah said:

Seems self explanatory. Who are Christ's...again, self explanatory. His coming, how can we not know what that means?

Because I hear some define ' those who are Christ's at His coming' as everyone who died believing in Christ from Adam to the 2nd coming. 

What I see is, and who I see are:

"“These are the ones who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb."

"And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image, and had not received its mark on their foreheads or hands. And they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years."

In this case it's a specific group of people. 

I know that Paul says, 'the dead in Christ will rise first', but in light of the above prophecy in Revelation it's defined as the dead in Christ from a very specific time; the rest wait till the 1000 years are over.

If it is everyone in Christ from Adam to the 2nd coming resurrected at His 2nd coming, I would very much like to see the evidence.