IGNORED

Only Those Who Pass Through GT are Resurrected or Gathered.

Diaste

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,476
  • Content Per Day:  8.05
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, FreeGrace.

All of this is true. However, one shouldn't forget that there is a THIRD Resurrection mentioned in 1 Corinthians 15:20-28. Verse numbers can sometimes just get in the way of understanding.

1 Corinthians 15:23-28 (KJV, rearranged and numbered for clarity)

23 But every man in his own order:

(0) Christ the firstfruits;
(1) afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. 24
(2) Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power

25 For he (Christ) must reign, till he (God) hath put all enemies under his (Christ's) feet. 26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. 27 For he (G0d) hath put all things under his (Christ's) feet. [But when he saith, "all things are put under him," it is manifest (obvious) that "he" (God) is excepted, which did put all things under him (Christ).] 28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him (Christ the Son), then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him (God the Father) that put all things under him (Christ), that God may be all in all.

The OP is about resurrection of saved people.  Or it was mis-named.  v.25 above is about unsaved people.  They will be resurrected 1,000 years after the Second Advent and the resurection of all believers.  Rev 20:4-6.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

20 minutes ago, FreeGrace said:

The OP is about resurrection of saved people.  Or it was mis-named.  v.25 above is about unsaved people.  They will be resurrected 1,000 years after the Second Advent and the resurection of all believers.  Rev 20:4-6.

Shalom, FreeGrace.

While that is true that the Resurrection of the Unjust will be after the 1,000 years of Satan's lock-up, there will be MANY who belong to the Messiah who will be resurrected in the FIRST Resurrection at His coming! One must understand, though, that this will include ALL of Israel! ALL who belong to the Messiah as the King of Israel will be resurrected and those who REFUSED Him as their King will be brought before Him to stand trial! And, as Yeeshuwa`s prophetic parable suggests, they will be SLAIN again in front of Him!

One must understand that the MESSIAH or in Hebrew, MASHIYACH, is the One who is the ULTIMATE Anointed One of God to be Israel's King. And, ALL those who were part of Israel and Judah will be raised to life to be part of that Kingdom, God's Kingdom through His Messiah!

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  6,644
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

11 hours ago, FreeGrace said:

The title of this thread is not found in Scripture.  ALL believers from ALL time will be resurrected at the Second Advent.

Okay. Where is that group mentioned in scripture? A great group coming out of GT is mentioned in Rev 7. This group is also depicted:

"And I saw something like a sea of glass mixed with fire, beside which stood those who had conquered the beast and its image and the number of its name. They were holding harps from God, 3and they sang the song of God’s servant Moses and of the Lamb:"

1 Cor 15:23 - But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.

This verses that Jesus Christ is the FIRST person to receive a glorified immortal resurrection body.  'firstfruits' is the term.

Heb 9:28 -  so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

I agree.

This verse is about the Second Advent (appear a second time).  So every mention of "the coming of Christ" is a direct reference to the Second Advent.  This verse proves that the singular resurrection of ALL believers will be at the Second Advent per "when He comes".

Perhaps. However, I can see a group of whom it it said, "they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 

This is the spiritual state of, "These are the ones who have come out of the great tribulation".

Now that's an amazing statement in the prophecy as it it identifies Who? and When? and What? Three critical questions needing answers to identify, well most everything.

So I ask you, Where is the mention of what must be billions of the resurrected that didn't come out from within GT, but yet it is said they are resurrected and it's assumed they also are standing about the throne? Or at least they are in heaven. 

I don't see a group of billions of the resurrected dead from all time, Adam to the 2nd advent, about the throne in front of God and the Lamb, that did not come out from within GT. 

The last phrase "those who belong to Him" refers to every believer in the history of mankind.

Or, please prove from Scripture any group of saved people who don't "belong to Him".

I think it's pretty clear from scripture that everyone that ever lived belongs to God, no matter their ultimate destiny. 

12 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, @Diaste et al.

Actually, one must understand the REASON why people are resurrected at Yeeshuwa`s coming! He is gathering all those "WHO BELONG TO HIM" (1 Cor. 15:23) FOR HIS KINGDOM, not to "take them to Heaven!" 

Um...

Rev 7

After this I looked and saw

a multitude too large to count,

from every nation and tribe and people and tongue,

standing before the throne and before the Lamb.

They were wearing white robes and holding palm branches in their hands. 10And they cried out in a loud voice:

“Salvation to our God,

who sits on the throne,

and to the Lamb!”

11And all the angels stood around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. And they fell facedown before the throne and worshiped God, 12saying, “Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and strength be to our God forever and ever! Amen.”

13Then one of the elders addressed me:

These in white robes,” he asked, “who are they, and where have they come from?”

14“Sir,” I answered, “you know.”

So he replied,

“These are the ones who have come out of the great tribulation;

they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Rev 15

And I saw something like a sea of glass mixed with fire, beside which stood

those who had conquered the beast and its image and the number of its name.

They were holding harps from God, 3and they sang the song of God’s servant Moses and of the Lamb:

Rev 20

And I saw the souls of those who had been

beheaded for their testimony of Jesus and for the word of God,

and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image,

and had not received its mark on their foreheads or hands.

And they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years."

I see the above depicted group. I do not see another resurrected group till after the millennium.

18 hours ago, Uriah said:

But there is more than one verse on the matter.

True.

The mechanism of an argument from silence is to say that because it doesn't say something in a particular sentence, it IS saying what I say.

That's a fact. What the text does not say in Rev 7, Rev 15 and Rev 20, is there is included in that group that is described as having faced the beast and passed through GT, another group that did not face the beast, nor pass through GT, and are the resurrected dead from Adam to the 2nd advent.

If Paul is saying the resurrected group in heaven about the throne is believers from all time, Adam to the 2nd Advent, then why do we not see that group in Revelation?

But I posted it more than once! 

But you really didn't. You posted 1 Cor 15 references. There we see Paul say 'all' in 1 Cor 15:5,. "51Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed"

What I'm seeing here is the above quote by Paul must be interpreted in the glaring light of the facts of Revelation 7, 15, and 20, respectively:

"“These are the ones who have come out of the great tribulation;"

"those who had conquered the beast and its image and the number of its name. "

"those who had been beheaded for their testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image, and had not received its mark on their foreheads or hands.

All the above is in the context of the resurrected and translated in heaven and about the throne, next to the sea of glass and living and reigning with Christ.

No other group is so described in Revelation, only those who have come out of GT and, having conquered the beast. So then Paul is saying 'all' of those are made incorruptible, imperishable and immortal at the 2nd advent; not all from all time.

Not one that fits the description of the resurrected in Revelation are not made immortal, imperishable, and immortal.

If Paul did mean 'all from all time' at the 2nd coming, that would contradict Revelation and the prophecy of the resurrected who live and reign with Christ for 1000 years. 

I don't impose a definition on 'all' that doesn't fit the relevant facts. 

1 Thes 4:13-  But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

1 Th 4:14- For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

1Th 4:15- For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

1 Thes 4:16- For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Is Paul gaslighting us? Is God? Secret interpretation? NO! There is a general resurrection and rapture at His coming.

Bah. This is an emotional argument and not fact.

But you cannot dismiss other scripture on the matter.

I'm not. I'm introducing the facts of Revelation on the topic of the resurrection at the 2nd advent. These are just as critical to the topic as any of the facts from the Epistles. Once the facts from both sources are merged a clearer picture emerges.

The fact is the only group depicted in Revelation as having been resurrected are those from GT, having conquered the beast. 

So if you can find the enormous group from all time depicted in heaven, depicted similar to the group shown in Revelation from GT and the conquerors of the beast, I would really like to see that. 

How can you Paul is not saying that. ALL resurrected would INCLUDE those in Rev. 20:4!

Not what I'm saying, just the opposite in fact. Paul is referring to those in Rev 20:4, and the ones in Rev 15:2 and the ones in Rev 7:11-14, and only those; and that Paul is not referring to 'all from all time' since that would contradict Revelation. 

Paul never says 'all would be resurrected' at the 2nd advent. Paul does say this:

"51Listen, I tell you a mystery:

We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed"

This refers to how many will sleep and how many will be changed. It does not refer to 'all will be resurrected from all time' at the 2nd advent. Since that is the context, only the specific dead that coincide with the facts of Revelation about the primary resurrection are the ones Paul is talking about.

And since Revelation only describes the ones who refused the power and authority of the beast, it's gap filling and and arguing from silence to include any other person or group in the following:

"And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image, and had not received its mark on their foreheads or hands. And they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years."

Only the above come to life and live and reign with Jesus for 1000 years, none else.

Do you really feel comfortable including in the above that which isn't stated?

I don't.

No it isn't.

Job 19:25- For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

Job 19:26- And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: 

Job is resurrected at the time when his redeemer stands on the earth.

Is 26:19- Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

Is 26:20- Come, my people, enter your chambers, And shut your doors behind you;
Hide yourself, as it were, for a little moment, until the indignation is past.

Is 26:21- See, the LORD is coming out of his dwelling to punish the people of the earth for their sins. The earth will disclose the blood shed on it; the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Rev 11:18- And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small  and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

And this,

Dan 12:1- “At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people everyone whose name is found written in the book will be delivered.

Dan 12:2Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

The resurrection happens when it is the worst time in history. Second coming! It's a match to Mat 25 which you posted.

But you chose to leave the first verse of the passage out;

Mat 25:31When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne

THAT is WHEN people are from all nations are allowed to enter into "life eternal" and others are damned.

This is a common issue. All will be resurrected, I don't dispute that, it's too obvious. Why do you believe I'm saying all are 'not' resurrected? Clearly they are. What I am wondering is Whom? and When? 

There are two resurrections.

It's obvious the rest of the dead do not live again till after the 1000 years, and Jesus specifies who does come to life and live and reign with Him, and it's not 'all from all time'.

10 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, FreeGrace.

While that is true that the Resurrection of the Unjust will be after the 1,000 years of Satan's lock-up, there will be MANY who belong to the Messiah who will be resurrected in the FIRST Resurrection at His coming

1 Cor 15:23 tells us that "those who belong to Him" will be resurrected "when He comes".  Clearly, every believer does belong to Him, and every reference to the coming of Christ refers to the Second Advent.  So, there will be one resurrection, for all believers. 

10 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

One must understand, though, that this will include ALL of Israel! ALL who belong to the Messiah as the King of Israel will be resurrected and those who REFUSED Him as their King will be brought before Him to stand trial! And, as Yeeshuwa`s prophetic parable suggests, they will be SLAIN again in front of Him!

One must understand that the MESSIAH or in Hebrew, MASHIYACH, is the One who is the ULTIMATE Anointed One of God to be Israel's King. And, ALL those who were part of Israel and Judah will be raised to life to be part of that Kingdom, God's Kingdom through His Messiah!

In the NT, there is no distinction between Jew and Gentile, male and female, etc.  All saved will be resurrected at the same event.  

2 hours ago, Diaste said:

FreeGrace said: 

The title of this thread is not found in Scripture.  ALL believers from ALL time will be resurrected at the Second Advent.

Okay. Where is that group mentioned in scripture?

"Group"??  The saved group, obviously.  There are only 2 groups of mankind;  saved and unsaved.  The saved group will be resurrected at the Second Advent, or "when He comes" per 1 Cor 15:23.

A great group coming out of GT is mentioned in Rev 7. This group is also depicted:

"And I saw something like a sea of glass mixed with fire, beside which stood those who had conquered the beast and its image and the number of its name. They were holding harps from God, 3and they sang the song of God’s servant Moses and of the Lamb:"

In Rev 20 we see trib martyrs being resurrected.  John didn't mention all believers from all time, but Paul did, in 1 Cor 15:23.

Perhaps. However, I can see a group of whom it it said, "they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 

This is the spiritual state of, "These are the ones who have come out of the great tribulation".

When Jesus returns to earth (Second Advent/coming) every believer from Adam forward will be given a glorified immortal body, generally referred to as the resurrection body, although those who survive the trib will "be changed in the twinkling of the eye" per 1 Cor 15:52.

FreeGrace said: 

This verse is about the Second Advent (appear a second time).  So every mention of "the coming of Christ" is a direct reference to the Second Advent.  This verse proves that the singular resurrection of ALL believers will be at the Second Advent per "when He comes".

Now that's an amazing statement in the prophecy as it it identifies Who? and When? and What? Three critical questions needing answers to identify, well most everything.

It's all in that single verse.

Who?  Jesus Christ is the first to receive a resurrection body.  Then, "those who belong to Him", meaning, of course, EVERY believer in history.

When?  "when He comes" a clear reference to the Second Advent.

What?  The context is about the resurrection.

So I ask you, Where is the mention of what must be billions of the resurrected that didn't come out from within GT, but yet it is said they are resurrected and it's assumed they also are standing about the throne? Or at least they are in heaven.

1 Cor 15:23 includes every saved person from Adam forward.  Or someone has to prove from Scripture that there are believers that do not fit the description "those who belong to Him".  I'll wait.

I don't see a group of billions of the resurrected dead from all time, Adam to the 2nd advent, about the throne in front of God and the Lamb, that did not come out from within GT.

OK, so you don't.  I do, and so do many others.  1 Cor 15:23 includes EVERY believer.

There are 3 verses that identify 2 resurrections; for the saved and one for the unsaved.

Dan 12:2, John 5:29 and Acts 24:15.  All believers at one resurrection, and all unbelievers at one resurrection.  And the 2 resurrections are 1,000 years apart.  Rev 20:4-6.

I think it's pretty clear from scripture that everyone that ever lived belongs to God, no matter their ultimate destiny. 

Well, that's doesn't make any sense, or there would be no distinction between resurrections of the saved and unsaved.  And the Bible DOES make that distinction.

If you take 1 Cor 15:23 as including everyone in humanity, you have a big problem with Rev 20:4-6 that plainly says there will be 1,000 years between the FIRST resurrection and the next one.

Your math is off.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,364
  • Content Per Day:  0.58

6 hours ago, Diaste said:

Do you really feel comfortable including in the above that which isn't stated?

Of course I do.  As comfortable as Paul was writing it... 

1 Co 15:22- For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

1Co 15:23- But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

I don't know why you deny this fact. I hope it isn't a word game of sorts. Wouldn't seem like you. But I feel confident you are putting forth a theory. Maybe I am wrong but I think you are alone in it.

What Paul said includes everyone in Rev 20:4.

I showed you O.T. examples of you said you had never seen. Their accuracy says it all. For example;

Is 26:19Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

Isa 26:20- Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors  about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

Isa 26:21For, behold, the LORD cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

Is 27:1In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea.

Is 27:13- And it shall come to pass in that day, that the great trumpet shall be blown, and they shall come which were ready to perish in the land of Assyria, and the outcasts in the land of Egypt, and shall worship the LORD in the holy mount at Jerusalem.

You asked me for other scriptures to support this position and I have done so. Will you do the same?

Job, Daniel, Isaiah, Paul and Jesus say the same thing. If that isn't enough, nobody will convince you. bro.

6 hours ago, Diaste said:

Um...

Rev 7

After this I looked and saw

a multitude too large to count,

from every nation and tribe and people and tongue,

standing before the throne and before the Lamb.

They were wearing white robes and holding palm branches in their hands. 10And they cried out in a loud voice:

“Salvation to our God,

who sits on the throne,

and to the Lamb!”

11And all the angels stood around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures. And they fell facedown before the throne and worshiped God, 12saying, “Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom and thanks and honor and power and strength be to our God forever and ever! Amen.”

13Then one of the elders addressed me:

These in white robes,” he asked, “who are they, and where have they come from?”

14“Sir,” I answered, “you know.”

So he replied,

“These are the ones who have come out of the great tribulation;

they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

Rev 15

And I saw something like a sea of glass mixed with fire, beside which stood

those who had conquered the beast and its image and the number of its name.

They were holding harps from God, 3and they sang the song of God’s servant Moses and of the Lamb:

Rev 20

And I saw the souls of those who had been

beheaded for their testimony of Jesus and for the word of God,

and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image,

and had not received its mark on their foreheads or hands.

I see the above depicted group. I do not see another resurrected group till after the millennium.

Shalom, Diaste.

The answer is simple: Quit seeing Revelation 7 as something that happens in some "Heaven" off in Never-Never Land! What happens after THIS happens?

Revelation 6:12-17 (KJV)

12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; 13 And the stars of heaven (of the sky) fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. 14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places. 15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16 And said to the mountains and rocks,

"Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?"

Don't we see this same thing happening also in Matthew 24? So, why do many Christians ASSUME that chapter 7 is a scene from "Heaven?"

Matthew 24:29-31 (KJV)

29 "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven (from the sky), and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven (of the sky) with power and great glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds [These are the four compass directions], from one end of heaven (of the sky) to the other (end)." [Those are ends of the sky UP AND DOWN, btw.]

7 hours ago, FreeGrace said:

1 Cor 15:23 tells us that "those who belong to Him" will be resurrected "when He comes".  Clearly, every believer does belong to Him, and every reference to the coming of Christ refers to the Second Advent.  So, there will be one resurrection, for all believers. 

In the NT, there is no distinction between Jew and Gentile, male and female, etc.  All saved will be resurrected at the same event.  

Shalom, FreeGrace.

I agree! But, what constitutes "those who belong to Him?" Since He is to be Israel's King (for that's what a Mashiyach, an Anointed One, is), don't His own subjects also "belong to Him?" I believe this is also talking about the children of Israel, particularly the Jews, those of His own tribe, especially!

There's "no distinction between the Jew and the Gentile" IN CHRIST! "Outside of Christ" is a different matter! There most definitely IS a distinction between the children of Israel and other nations!

Romans 3:1-4 (KJV)

1 What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision?

(Gentile Christians would think the answer is "There is none." BUT, that's NOT what Paul said!)

2 MUCH EVERY WAY: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God (the Words of God). 3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? 4 God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written,

"That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged."

Paul also said to the Romans,

Romans 11:1-32 (KJV)

1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? GOD FORBID! For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin. 2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying, 

3 "Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life!"

4 But what saith the answer of God unto him?

"I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal."

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. 6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

7 What then? Israel hath NOT obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded 8 ( According as it is written, "God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear";) unto this day.

9 And David saith,

"Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them: 10 Let their eyes be darkened, that they may not see, and bow down their back alway."

11 I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall (permanently)? GOD FORBID!: but rather through their (temporary) fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy! 12 Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; HOW MUCH MORE THEIR FULNESS? 13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office: 14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh, and might save some of them. 15 For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but LIFE FROM THE DEAD? [THE RESURRECTION!] 16 For if the firstfruit (the Messiah or Christ) be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root (of David, again the Messiah)  be holy, so are the branches!

17 And if SOME of the branches be broken off, and thou (Roman Gentile), being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in AMONG THEM, and WITH THEM partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree; 18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee. 19 Thou wilt say then,

"The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in."

20 Well; BECAUSE OF UNBELIEF they were broken off, and thou standest BY FAITH. Be not highminded, but FEAR: 21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee! 

22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God:

on them which fell, severity;

but toward thee, goodness, IF thou continue in HIS goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off [as a people]. 23 And they also, if they [as His people] abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for GOD IS ABLE TO GRAFF THEM IN AGAIN! 24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed CONTRARY TO NATURE into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be THE NATURAL BRANCHES, be graffed into THEIR OWN OLIVE TREE?

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness IN PART is happened to Israel, UNTIL the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written,

"There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer ["Yeeshuwa`" means "He shall save" or "He shall deliver"], and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: 27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins."

28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes:
BUT as touching the ELECTION, they are BELOVED for the fathers' sakes. 29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance. [i.e., God doesn't renege on His gifts or His calling!]  30 For as ye {Roman Gentiles] in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their [the Jews'] unbelief: 31 Even so have these [the Jews] also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy. 32 For God hath concluded them ALL in unbelief, that HE MIGHT HAVE MERCY UPON ALL.