IGNORED

12 Reasons I Know that I am Eternally Secure (I am a Child of God)!

Vine Abider

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Content Per Day:  4.82
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, Vine Abider said:

You are really proud of your stance and your approach with others, aren't you?

No, it has nothing to do with "pride" as I'm not doing anything the OSAS people aren't doing.  I'm simply asking for clarification since it was a truth from God's Word that was posted.

2 minutes ago, Vine Abider said:

You should take those things he said to heart and take some time to humble yourself before God.

Humbling one's self before the Lord is to accept His Word (1 Peter 5:6), His viewpoint which is what I'm doing.  So is what the Lord says in Gal 6:7,8 that when one sows to the flesh (sin) they shall reap corruption.... true?

Nobody from the OSAS community dares answer that because doing so puts their doctrine at risk if they say yes it's true... and if they say it's not true then according to Gal 6:7,8 that would be mocking God.

So this is quite the quandary the OSAS community finds itself in and due to this, I really don't expect an answer.

8 minutes ago, Vine Abider said:

I do hope you'll consider your harsh approach with others

Sorry to hear the plain reading of scripture doesn't conform to OSAS thought and beliefs is considered "harsh"

God's Word says what it says and I'm sorry that that's apparently a problem for the OSAS community who don't like the verses being posted since it paints the OSAS doctrine in a not so good light.

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.37
  • Content Count:  3,427
  • Content Per Day:  6.24
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

1 hour ago, Big Boy Johnson said:

No, it has nothing to do with "pride" as I'm not doing anything the OSAS people aren't doing.  I'm simply asking for clarification since it was a truth from God's Word that was posted.

Humbling one's self before the Lord is to accept His Word (1 Peter 5:6), His viewpoint which is what I'm doing.  So is what the Lord says in Gal 6:7,8 that when one sows to the flesh (sin) they shall reap corruption.... true?

Nobody from the OSAS community dares answer that because doing so puts their doctrine at risk if they say yes it's true... and if they say it's not true then according to Gal 6:7,8 that would be mocking God.

So this is quite the quandary the OSAS community finds itself in and due to this, I really don't expect an answer.

Sorry to hear the plain reading of scripture doesn't conform to OSAS thought and beliefs is considered "harsh"

God's Word says what it says and I'm sorry that that's apparently a problem for the OSAS community who don't like the verses being posted since it paints the OSAS doctrine in a not so good light.

Unfortunately more of the same prideful boasting in your response - the things you accuse others of doing, you in fact are doing to the hilt, as attested by numerous people

“If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over.  But if they will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ‘every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.' If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a pagan or a tax collector."  (Jesus in Matt 18:15-17)

I have approached you privately, then with other ministers on this forum, and now publicly, but you "refuse to listen" and continue with it all unabated.  (again, this truly has nothing to do with the OSAS debate) 

So later gator (hitting the "ignore button" now)

Edited by Vine Abider
Clarity
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, DeighAnn said:

I THINK I may have found an answer that...of forget the explanation

WHEN I get to a place you don't agree, please let me know.

43But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

Born again, ABIDING

44Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

you have no fear of death, you are WORKING, you are laboring in the name of the Lord   - car accident - angels dispatched to RAISE YOU UP FROM THE DEAD TAKE YOU TO THE LORD, you know the WAY, the LIFE, the RESURRECTION, you are on the way to the JUDGMENT SEAT OF CHRIST, IT IS TIME FOR REWARDS OF THE THINGS DONE IN THIS BODY

45Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

your works HAVE followed YOU AND there are a TON OF THEM.  You have been working day and night since you got saved, you know the Lord and the LORD knows you, and having been raised in incorruption, in glory and in power you now receive4 of the things done in this body, and if you have LOTS OF WORKS the 'glory of your star' will reflect it, it all your works are burned up, but you remain saved, your body will reflect that glory.   ONE STAR differs from another star, some seeds are wheat some seeds are other.  Some vessels are Gold and of honor some are of wood and dishonor

the ONLY THING THAT DETERMINES THESE THINGS ARE YOU WORKS THAT FOLLOW YOU

46Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

47Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

HAVING BEEN RAISED IN GLORY and incorruption and power HAVING RECEIVED of your new body made without hands in heaven

you are returning FROM ABOVE THE EARTH with Christ to sit upon thrones be a priests or rule or reign or judge or what ever

over the dead who are about to rise up from under the earth.  

48But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

you are not abiding, you are beginning to fall away, not walking in the Lord, not willfully sinning but if Christ doesn't show up soon.....

49And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

you are not only not abiding but you have gone into the world, the place the Holy Spirit used to dwell in you has been replaced with the evils of this world are you are DEEP IT, the Holy Spirit couldn't connect with you if it wanted to 

50The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

car accident flesh and blood dies

but you, you no longer know the way, you no longer know the LIFE, you no longer have the Holy Spirit dwelling inside you, you have so much unrepented sin that GOD CAN'T HEAR YOU so you CAN'T CALL upon the SAVING GRACE OF GOD

you have become a sinner in the world, GOD DOESN'T HEAR YOUR PRAYERS

51And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

YOU ARE going where the hypocrites go, and they don't get to FOLLOW CHRIST, they have to WAIT till He returns before they are raised up

So how do you fit souls in with those verses and get us

from here

to the day of the Lord

I am truly sorry DeighAnn that I do not follow in your reply. That other thread had to do with sin, and taking every thought captive, every thought, and I was explaining that I do that, and it could be a weary chore. You said you felt sad that I allowed those thoughts to overwhelm me. I ask doesn't everybody put on the whole armor, examine our thoughts, resist the devil's thoughts so he flees etc. Most replies suggested I concentrate more on whatsoever is good, pure honest, lovely etc. And I do. My point was why would God tell us to take every thought captive if he didn't mean it?

I have no idea of why you brought up about the good man of the house. But I do appreciate your desire to help. I do not study the end times, future, or a whole lot of the old testament, past. I try to concentrate on the here and NOW. Abiding, walking in the spirit and led by the spirit, laying up treasures, and knowing my time is getting short. All the more as the day approaches.

YOU ARE going where the hypocrites go

they don't get to FOLLOW CHRIST

you no longer know the way

you no longer have the Holy Spirit dwelling inside you

you have so much unrepentant sin

GOD CAN'T HEAR YOU

GOD DOESN'T HEAR YOUR PRAYERS

Do not understand just what you are trying to tell me with those verses.

But, Thanks for your reply.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Vine Abider said:

Unfortunately more of the same prideful and boasting in your response

No I get it... the OSAS people get to present their view point as correct and infallible... but those that present an opposing view to OSAS are in "pride" if they present their viewpoint as being correct.

I would expect no less from a leader of the OSAS community! :t2:

3 hours ago, Big Boy Johnson said:

So this means you think what the Lord says in Gal 6:7,8 that when one sows to the flesh (sin) they shall reap corruption.... if false?

Actually it's posting the plain reading of scripture than some "claim" to be an attack on them personally because it doesn't agree with OSAS technology.

I typically speak in general terms and don't direct comments to any one person on a personal level, but instead to the OSAS Community in general.

Do you think I should apologize for not snapping to and agreeing with the interpretation of the select few verses the OSAS Community agrees are the only scriptures we need to be looking at?

I'm not doing anything the OSAS community isn't doing... I'm simply advocating for what I believe to be true and posting scripture to show it.

I'm sorry you're having a bad day and you are obviously upset because others won't agree with the OSAS community.

Best thing to do is obtain thicker skin and understand that you cannot expect everyone to agree with what you believe in.

Hope your day gets better from here! :t2:

So you brought in the Big Boy....default_cool2.gif.e13f5bd864d12be248c7866f98a23c41.gif

This is the day the Lord hath made. Every day is a great day. Rejoice in it!

God has blessed me beyond measure. I'm the richest man I know.

Lies and deception are the work of the god of this world.

And thanks for the demonstration of we reap what we sow.

Wish you well, Thanks Stan.

You have taught me more than you could possibly know.

Try giving the spirit of God a chance once in a while.

He cares for you..

• Praying! 1

58 minutes ago, Sower said:

Lies and deception are the work of the god of this world.

I know right!  'ol slewfoot told them in the garden of eden they would not die if they sinned against God, and apparently 'ol slewfoot's message is alive and well today.

59 minutes ago, Sower said:

Try giving the spirit of God a chance once in a while.

Those that don't follow OSAS are rejecting the leading of the Holy Ghost?

That's not been my experience at all.  In fact, it's the Holy Ghost that pointed out all these other scriptures that folks in the OSAS community... don't want to talk about.

After listening to people's ideas about OSAS and comparing them to the whole counsel of God.... an ousider watching all this might surmise that there must be 2 Holy Spirits!

One that leads people to a select few verses, and another that leads people to look at the entire Word of God.  Weird. :blink:

13 minutes ago, Big Boy Johnson said:

I know right!  'ol slewfoot told them in the garden of eden they would not die if they sinned against God, and apparently 'ol slewfoot's message is alive and well today.

Those that don't follow OSAS are rejecting the leading of the Holy Ghost?

That's not been my experience at all.  In fact, it's the Holy Ghost that pointed out all these other scriptures that folks in the OSAS community... don't want to talk about.

After listening to people's ideas about OSAS and comparing them to the whole counsel of God.... an ousider watching all this might surmise that there must be 2 Holy Spirits!

One that leads people to a select few verses, and another that leads people to look at the entire Word of God.  Weird. :blink:

I do not know how old you are, Stan, so you may not remember.

I grew up with records and record players, 33's 45's and 78's.

Still have an old RCA hand crank for my 78's.

The needle for it is simply a ten cent inch long tiny pointed rod.

You crank up the spring, lay the arm and needle down, and listen.

Volume control is opening the lower doors wider. Rewind occasionally.

But there is one drawback. Occasionally the needle sticks to one groove.

Going in circles, it plays the same words over and over and over and over and over.and over...

Funny that I should think about that....:unsure:

Yeah, the Lord goes thru the same thing having to repeat Himself again and again until people get it! :t2:

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,942
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

Admin Note: Thread Locked Pending Clarification Regarding Discovery Of A Sock Puppet Account Matching @Stan Murff with @Big Boy Johnson 

• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

On 9/23/2023 at 7:45 AM, Buzzard3 said:

How do you know that you yourself have been "sealed" by the Holy Spirit?

If you know you've been "sealed" by the Holy Spirit, when did that happen?   At what point did you move from unsealed (so to speak) to sealed?

Rom 8:14  For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.

Rom 8:15  For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the Spirit of adoption as sons, by whom we cry, "Abba! Father!"

Rom 8:16  The Spirit himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God,

We know but we know that the Creators of the universe is our Daddy God.

For me it came when I totally surrendered, stopped questioning and contending with God.  He had just used me in a miracle that blessed someone else before either of us was even aware of their need.  The Holy Spirit had urged me like a hunch to go to a nearby town to do this and I had no idea where I was going, but I obeyed and found the people.  That afternoon we learned what had happened.  It absolutely blew my mind and I fell on my face before God. Incredible!  In it I saw God's love as never before, His care and concern for each of us.  

• Praise God! 1