• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,124
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Scott Free said:

The E.U. has 27 member nations, not 10, with only 9% of global population. The E.U. only has the resources and personnel for a temporary defensive posture against Asia without the U.S..

Did you not read the OP? Maybe I didn't go into depth on it here, I forget tbh. 

God used numbers to relay messages when the Hebrew had only 4000 words. In Rev. 2:10 Smyrna was told you would have tribulation 10 days (that means for the COMPLETE Church Age, not 10 days) The Bride of Christ is 10 Virgins, which represents the COMPLETE Church. God used the 10 Commandments to represent his complete law. There were 10 Plagues. God uses numbers like that. 7 = Divine Completion, thus the 7 eyes and 7 spirits means God sees all and is everywhere. The 7 Trumps represent God's Complete Divine Judgments. 6 = Mankind, the number 8 = New Beginnings. So, the 10 = Completion or Complete E.U. Reunited. Why would God use a "number" that proves Him wrong, it was in the beginning maybe 8 nations, then 17, then 23 then 27 then they lost England, but because 10 Means COMPLETION, its always the correct information. 

10 = the E.U. and its not going to be a One World Global Gov. That is my whole point in the thread. Asia is no problem, when the USA goes broke so will China. The only place the E.U. needs to conquer is Israel and the Mediterranean Sea Region.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,648
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

15 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

You will see soon that you are wrong on all things Eschatology. It amuses me to see so many people clearly not called unto Prophecy trying to teach it. 

I agree, we will see, and that soon enough. 

15 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Your nae calling will have no effect on me, I was on the streets at 9, doing dope, hustling, at 23 God changed me inside and told me in a vision the Anti-Christ was alive in the world. You do the math. Its all petty to me when another Christian has to use name tags on brothers you really do not even know. Sad.

I can fully empathize. You have a new identity. You are sincerely grateful. Jesus pulled you out of a real mess. Been there.

It's interesting to me that we have reacted differently to that great power. 

I feel respect and humility is called for, not hubris. I couldn't even help myself do what was right and necessary, He did it for me. Jesus lifted me up and out and set me walking. I don't want to show a mote of ingratitude. 

It's good to be instructed and pass that knowledge on to others, but we didn't get it on our own. It's my belief we should pass that on in the same way it was passed to us, in patience and love. 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,124
  • Content Per Day:  1.42

53 minutes ago, Diaste said:

I can fully empathize. You have a new identity. You are sincerely grateful. Jesus pulled you out of a real mess. Been there.

It's interesting to me that we have reacted differently to that great power. 

I feel respect and humility is called for, not hubris. I couldn't even help myself do what was right and necessary, He did it for me. Jesus lifted me up and out and set me walking. I don't want to show a mote of ingratitude. 

It's good to be instructed and pass that knowledge on to others, but we didn't get it on our own. It's my belief we should pass that on in the same way it was passed to us, in patience and love. 

I have been about the Fathers business 40 plus years. I will guarantee all of your Eschatology is wrong. You know why, its not your calling, but you want it to be. No one called unto Prophecy can be so wrong brother. I mean, you can't even get the timing of the Rapture right. Its befuddling tbh. I prove you guys wrong over and over on all things prophecy, and you just dodge or ignore the facts. 

It is what it is. From now on the only time I will engage with you guys is when you seem to be able to adjust your positions to a position that has merit. If all you can do is say there is no rapture, then I am just not going to engage, it gets tired tbh. I am almost to the point where I have to laugh at it tbh.

Instead of putting you both on ignore I will just ignore posts myself, I see no value in repeating the sane things o people who have no desire to listen. 

God Bless, I have too much to do, I never chew my cud twice. A whole lot of young kids are going to wind up in hell because they heard the Pre Trib was a lie and thus did not repent in time. Let that sink in. 

Now, try to talk Anti-Christ and the reasons why he can't be a OWG Leader. 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

I have been about the Fathers business 40 plus years. I will guarantee all of your Eschatology is wrong. You know why, its not your calling, but you want it to be. No one called unto Prophecy can be so wrong brother. I mean, you can't even get the timing of the Rapture right. Its befuddling tbh. I prove you guys wrong over and over on all things prophecy, and you just dodge or ignore the facts. 

It is what it is. From now on the only time I will engage with you guys is when you seem to be able to adjust your positions to a position that has merit. If all you can do is say there is no rapture, then I am just not going to engage, it gets tired tbh. I am almost to the point where I have to laugh at it tbh.

Instead of putting you both on ignore I will just ignore posts myself, I see no value in repeating the sane things o people who have no desire to listen. 

God Bless, I have too much to do, I never chew my cud twice. A whole lot of young kids are going to wind up in hell because they heard the Pre Trib was a lie and thus did not repent in time. Let that sink in. 

Now, try to talk Anti-Christ and the reasons why he can't be a OWG Leader. 

I don't know if your aware of this or not,but the way you speak to others remind me of Donald Trump.

The Don believes he is like God too.Always exalting himself over others and he's never ever wrong too, Just like you.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,276
  • Content Per Day:  0.62

6 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

In Rev. 2:10 Smyrna was told you would have tribulation 10 days (that means for the COMPLETE Church Age, not 10 days

That seems too convoluted. The reality expressed in Daniel and Revelation is only obscure and hidden to those without modern knowledge. A simple awareness of the times in question is enough to shed light on the meanings. Any comprehensive interpretation made before the 2000's is guaranteed to be in error.

"But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”  Daniel 12:4

Edited by Scott Free
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Scott Free said:

Any comprehensive interpretation made before the 2000's is guaranteed to be in error.

That's why its important to stay flexible.  The interpretations of LaHaye, Jefferies, Lindsey, et al are largely irrelevant yet some still cling to those notions.  They were big on a 10 nation federation in Europe without realizing that the beast and his 10 horns are primarily evil spirit beings who influence the natural realm.  They aren't bound to geography.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,276
  • Content Per Day:  0.62

1 minute ago, Last Daze said:

They aren't bound to geography

There is only one organization that fits the detailed description of the last empire created by this malevolent force, the Shanghai Cooperation Organization. With 9 member nations plus Belarus or Turkey. They have the three nations to subjugate the world in a post-U.S.A. power vacuum, that is Russia, China and India alone have the might

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

That's why its important to stay flexible.  The interpretations of LaHaye, Jefferies, Lindsey, et al are largely irrelevant yet some still cling to those notions.  They were big on a 10 nation federation in Europe without realizing that the beast and his 10 horns are primarily evil spirit beings who influence the natural realm.  They aren't bound to geography.

Yes,the ten horns are bound to geography.

It is a kingdom apon earth.

The ten horns and the little horn are all sharing that kingdom today.After they are destroyed ,that kingdom they dwell in today will be given to the saints.The saints will be living in that kingdom for 1000 years when Gog of Magog,Persia,Ethiopia,Lybia all invade that kingdom and surround the saints.Then fire comes down out of heaven and destroys all  them that come with Gog.Then Gog will be given a burial spot in that kingdom.

Daniel 7

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

It's the same kingdom that was promised to Abraham for an everlasting possession.And he will soon inherit it after all those horns are destroyed.

5 minutes ago, Scott Free said:

There is only one organization that fits the detailed description of the last empire created by this malevolent force, the Shanghai Cooperation Organization. With 9 member nations plus Belarus or Turkey. They have the three nations to subjugate the world in a post-U.S.A. power vacuum, that is Russia, China and India alone have the might

You believe that is the promised land?

The land given to the saints of God?

24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

27 And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

11 minutes ago, Scott Free said:

Worth keeping an eye on.