• Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.59
  • Days Won:  0

Behold, a mystery to you I tell.

all not we will sleep

WHAT IS REVEALED?  NOT EVERYONE IS GOING TO DIE

WHAT IS NOT COVERED IN THE MYSTERY?   THOSE WHO HAVE ALREADY DIED

WHY isn't there any MYSTERY about those who have already died?

BECAUSE when it comes to those DIED BEFORE the last day

Paul has just spent VERSES 12 - 49 on them, and he went into great detail AS TO WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON WITH THEM as in WHAT happens, WHEN it happens, TO WHOM it happens, in WHAT ORDER it happens. 

So, having COMPLETELY COVERED not only what happened with those who died before THE NEW COVENANT came aka them that slept
along with what would happen from that point on, aka every man in his own order
and even HAVING TOUCHED upon the LAST DAY aka those who are HIS at his return

in verse 51 HE GETS TO THE LAST DAY.  

AND the mystery concerning the LAST DAY has to do with THOSE WHO ARE STILL ALIVE on the earth on that last day. 

AGAIN, the MYSTERY doesn't have ANYTHING TO DO with anyone who died previous to the last day.  THERE IS NO MYSTERY CONCERNING THEM. 

just those

worshiping the BEAST, and those who have overcome and endured to the end

WHERE is GODS REST IS FOUND? WE can either be like those under the old covenant or we can LEARN by their mistakes and not repeat them by bringing our own RELIGION into HIS. Refresher

9Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.

10For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

11For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people.

12To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing:                    yet they would not hear.

SO DOING IT GODS WAY, YOUR WAY OR SOMEONE ELSES WAY

Taking verses 51 52 and 53 and TRYING TO APPLY what happens on the LAST DAY FROM the beginning IS DOING IT EITHER your way or someone eles way but it isn't doing it GODS WAY.   

Doesn't MATTER if the entire world agrees with you or not.  When taking what is written in the ORDER it PROCEEDS OUT OF HIS MOUTH, NOT MINE the PICTURE ends up totally different.  Why is that?  Why is it when the following His words precept on precept there is nothing that makes you ask 'Is this totally unrighteous or not'?  

AND THE BIGGEST change  
there is no 'soul' returning for any kind of a body from the DECOMPOSITION of the earth, and not even the wicked are raised in a flesh and blood body for THE SPIRITUAL KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, ever.  NO SOUL, SAVED OR NOT will be flesh and blood not in  the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN on earth.

SORRY if it messes up ENTIRE BELIEFS, BUT THESE are THE FACTS. 

And when I STAND BEFORE the Judgment seat of CHRIST, ONLY HIS WORDS are COMING out of my mouth because only HIS WORDS ARE PURE WORDS.... So there is a choice...Now if anyone can lay it out like this with a better explanation that doesn't bring into question the RIGHTEOUSNESS of GOD, then by all means, do so.  I love to learn.  Looking to have it down perfect before I get there.  BUT if what you want to put forth  has any DECAY becoming the eternal spiritual body to be raised in glory and power, then might as well just skip it.  

Back to those who are still THE ALIVE when Christ returns....

all however we will be changed. 
Doesn't say ALL will be changed in the same manner, just ALL will be changed.  Doesn't say 'the dead' will be changed, because the MYSTERY isn't about the dead (repeating I know)

BUT IT IS JUST CONCERNING EVERYONE who is alive on the last day (repeating I know)

So WHO do we find alive on the last day?  Who does the MYSTERY CONCERN
just those
worshiping the BEAST, and those who have overcome and endured to the end

For those who have taken the mark of the beast, they are facing 2 deaths, so that first death is going to QUITE the change nasty change for them

but
if you are going to be raised IN GLORY, and power and incorruption your change is going to BE AWESOME.

of a note - ONCE everyone who WAS alive has been changed, there will be no more flesh and blood bodies on the earth

3956. pas ►
Strong's Concordance
pas: all, every
Original Word: πᾶς, πᾶσα, πᾶν
Part of Speech: Adjective
Transliteration: pas
Phonetic Spelling: (pas)
Definition: all, every
Usage: all, the whole, every kind of.
HELPS Word-studies
3956 pás – each, every; each "part(s) of a totality" (L & N, 1, 59.24).

3956 /pás ("each, every") means "all" in the sense of "each (every) part that applies." The emphasis of the total picture then is on "one piece at a time." 365 (ananeóō) then focuses on the part(s) making up the whole – viewing the whole in terms of the individual parts.

[When 3956 (pás) modifies a word with the definite article it has "extensive-intensive" force – and is straightforward intensive when the Greek definite article is lacking.]

236. allassó ►
Strong's Concordance
allassó: to change
Original Word: ἀλλάσσω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: allassó
Phonetic Spelling: (al-las'-so)
Definition: to change
Usage: I change, alter, exchange, transform.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84

1722. en 
Strong's Concordance
en: in, on, at, by, with
Original Word: ἐν
Part of Speech: Preposition
Transliteration: en
Phonetic Spelling: (en)
Definition: in, on, at, by, with
Usage: in, on, among.
HELPS Word-studies
1722 en (a preposition) – properly, in (inside, within); (figuratively) "in the realm (sphere) of," as in the condition (state) in which something operates from the inside (within).

in an instant, in twinkling of an eye
at the last trumpet, The trumpet will sound for,
and the dead will be raised imperishable
and we will be changed

NOTICE THE CHANGE FROM one to the other

Behold, a mystery to you I tell. All not we will sleep
all however we will be changed

TO

in an instant, in twinkling of an eye
at the last trumpet, The trumpet will sound for,
and the dead will be raised imperishable
and we will be changed

Notice the ALL is now missing. What changed.   a separation between the dead and the living has been shown. 

PART OF THE 'ALL' HAVE HAD THEIR CHANGE TAKE PLACE, they suffered the first death, and maybe they have risen amongst the just and unjust dead aka the dead raised imperishable

reminds us of...

"Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn." Matthew 13:30 KJV

As for the 'in AN INSTANT' - THE actual CHANGE from one body to the next takes place takes a twinkling of an eye, the 7th trump doesn't.  

BECAUSE...what happens at the 7th trump?  The kingdoms of this world become HIS.  LOTS OF first death takes place. The 7th trump sounds the end and beginning of ages take place.  

So back to the we will be changed, what happens to the ones who have endured to the end?  The ones who have remained faithful.  GODS elect for whom the time was shortened?  

It behooves for the perishable this to put on the imperishable and the mortal this to put on immortality

When now the perishable this shall have put on the imperishable and the mortal this shall have put on immortality then will come to pass the word having been written

Has been swallowed up death in victory

THE MORTAL BODY PUTS ON THE IMPERISHABLE BODY

AND THE
MORTAL SOUL PUTS ON THE IMMORTALITY

NOTICE THAT THE 'BODY' CHANGE IS THE SAME FOR BOTH THE DEAD AND THOSE CAUGHT UP.   AGAIN, IT IS A NEW REALM.  DEATH HAS BEEN SWALLOWED UP IN VICTORY.  THE ONLY DEATH LEFT FOR THOSE WHOS SOULS DIDN'T RECEIVE IMMORTALITY, IS THE LAKE OF FIRE 

Making none of these things truth

all souls immortal

eternal damnation

There are just 2 resurrections

The resurrection of the dead INCLUDES those who 'never die'

There will be birth and death during the Kingdom of Heaven or the Lords Day

Only some of the Saints will be on earth for the Lords Day

The first and second resurrections are of time and not rank

any survivors are survivors because they were raised up out from the dead and not left in the grave sea and death like those who just are waiting for judgment day, no chance to get their names in the book of life, just going to rise up when Satan is loosed....after the dead who do get to have stood at the GWTJor angels in chains awaiting....

• Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

10 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

all not we will sleep

WHAT IS REVEALED?  NOT EVERYONE IS GOING TO DIE

Sleep is what happens after death, usually in the ground but not necessarily so.

And many of those who sleep in the dust of the ground will awake, these to everlasting life, but the others to disgrace and everlasting contempt.  Daniel 12:2

Everyone is appointed to die.

For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive.   1 Cor 15:22

Those believers who are alive when Christ returns die, but they don't sleep.  Death and sleep are two different, albeit related things.

35 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Sleep is what happens after death, usually in the ground but not necessarily so.

And many of those who sleep in the dust of the ground will awake, these to everlasting life, but the others to disgrace and everlasting contempt.  Daniel 12:2

Everyone is appointed to die.

For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive.   1 Cor 15:22

Those believers who are alive when Christ returns die, but they don't sleep.  Death and sleep are two different, albeit related things.

Sleep is another word for dying.  Sleep because you are no longer in this realm but in the next one.  Not 'sleep' because they are not conscious.   Angels in heaven or angels in hell

1Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

8And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.

9Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

10And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

That angel wasn't sleeping by any means and that ANGEL is of our brethren THE PROPHETS

19There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

20And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

27Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

29Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

31And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

No sleep there either.  Do you have any verses that shows anyone 'sleeping'?  Or are you saying that just because of the word?

1 Thess 4

13But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

2837. koimaó from NG2749 
Strong's Concordance
koimaó from NG2749: sleep, fall asleep, die
Original Word: κοιμάομαι
Transliteration: koimaó from NG2749
Phonetic Spelling: (koy-mah'-o)
Definition: sleep, fall asleep, die
Usage: I fall asleep, am asleep, sometimes of the sleep of death.

To this day this verse is stange for me, sometimes I think it is about 'them that slept having their graves opened'

and sometimes I think it is about when Jesus separated the 'true Jews' from the 'synagogue of Satan' Jews

The exodus of those of the FATHER 

from the congregations of the Chief priests and Pharisees (and why they wanted Jesus killed) 

But this one
And many of those who sleep in the dust of the ground will awake, these to everlasting life, but the others to disgrace and everlasting contempt.  Daniel 12:2
3463. yashen 
Strong's Concordance
yashen: sleeping
Original Word: יָשֵׁן
Part of Speech: Adjective
Transliteration: yashen
Phonetic Spelling: (yaw-shane')
Definition: sleeping

because it seems to more follow along the lines of 

"And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed." Romans 13:11 KJV

5258. hupnos 
Strong's Concordance
hupnos: sleep
Original Word: ὕπνος, ου, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: hupnos
Phonetic Spelling: (hoop'-nos)
Definition: sleep
Usage: sleep; fig: spiritual sleep.

or
"Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober." 1 Thessalonians 5:6 KJV

47 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

We know about Paul who said I am still learning and I will still learn forevermore. 

He was looking forwards to learn from Jesus, not that he has learned everything. Jesus corrected him many times and he had to take him out from the ministry in a place just Paul and Him far away from all the other people from within his churches and the other churches. 

Peter had the same problem and the other disciples who were preaching that Jesus will come back in their life time. 

For this reason I can not follow Paul in everything he said about that matter because he did not say that the Lord taught him those things, he did not say those are the words of the Holy Spirit because Paul maintained that some times he also speaks from himself from his own understanding. Paul like all of us never stopped being our selves and speak from our selves. We are inspired in many things from God but not in everything...this is why Paul accepted the Bereans and he tried to argue with them because like him before he read the scriptures in such away as to opossed the disciples of Jesus Christ and he took to persecute them. 

This is why Paul understood the Jews who persecuted him..but the Bereans influence but the democratic Greeks told him that we are not going to persecute you and seek to kill you for your beliefs and the way you represent the prophetic scriptures like Esaiah 53:, they said to him "leave it with us to talk it among our selves and see what you say about Jesus if it was foretold in the scriptures if Jesus fits the profile of Christ as you have understood, that he had to die on the Cross and raised from the dead and he is the Messiah the Christ of God...

They said they have to study to find out what Paul was preaching if it was truth. 

Different kind of Jews they did not persecute him like the Jews from Thessaloniki who followed Paul in Berea and tried to persuade the Bereans Jews to persecute Paul...the Bereans said no to them whether we will agree or not with Paul and whether that cause a division among us when some of us believe and others not, we will never try to persecute one another and try to kill one another and we are related to one another...thinking like the democratic Greeks and or the Romans who did not support any religious persecution on any grounds. 

How if Paul mix it up...and he found out that at a later time when older and before he died. 

I must admit it.  I believe the words of God are PERFECT.  I think THE HOLY SPIRIT was LARGE AND IN CHARGE of whatever PAUL WROTE.  I don't care about what was going on or what other people think or have said or what religions do what with what because I AM POSITIVE that I can read the same thing again and again and never know I am not understanding anything but the MOMENT GOD wants me to SEE something rest assured many times it is like reading it the very first time.  I USED to think maybe parts of it were 'rewritten' as I went it was so weird.  Not no more.  Now I just go with it.  I see what HE wants me to see and I don't what I am not ready for BUT NEVER does ITS PERFECTION ever come into question.   

"The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times." Psalms 12:6 KJV

The words of YHVH words {are} pure {Like} silver tried in a furnace of earth Purified sevenfold

565. imrah 
Strong's Concordance
imrah: commandment
Original Word: אִמְרָה
Part of Speech: Noun Feminine
Transliteration: imrah
Phonetic Spelling: (im-raw')
Definition: utterance, speech, word

2212. zaqaq 
Strong's Concordance
zaqaq: to refine, purify
Original Word: זָקַק
Transliteration: zaqaq
Phonetic Spelling: (zaw-kak')
Definition: to refine, purify

So I cannot do the things you do with those words.  I MAKE NO EXCUSES, I allow the Holy Spirit to do that for me.   There are no BOOKS that get tossed out there are no verses that can get tossed out, it has to be exactly as it is.  Maybe that is why I see it so different than everyone else.   I don't know any of the things you all seem to know. 

How is someone 'alive' to God but not alive to themselves?  And how is that 'never die'?    I don't think we are just 'thoughts' I think we are BEINGS and we don't cease to be BEINGS.  Because of that we are either WITH GOD IN HEAVEN STILL LIVING, or we are in hell feeling dead as can be without actually being dead.  Born of the earth then, born of the Heaven.  Live here, live there.
One life  ends the next begins... Maybe I just can't find a reason why God would create us and then not have us around except for 100 years of 6000?   Pretty sure there isn't a lack of space in the Kingdom of God.  The creatures have bodies, the elders have bodies the angels have bodies YET when we follow Him we are 'air' for a couple thousand years?   WHAT IS THE POINT of that?  

Why have ANGELS singing and joyful WATCHING the earth being created and then turn us into air.  It's like the SPIRIT OF TRUTH has left the building.  Like Heaven is some Kingdom that isn't real...  

but lots of people want to tell me a lot about WHY what is written ISN'T TRUE and to me, that is backwards.  But, we shall see.  That much we know. Either I will be looking at you saying YOU WERE RIGHT I shouldn't have believed anything Paul wrote or you will be saying something similar to me.  Either way, kinda makes me sad.  

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

We know about Paul who said I am still learning and I will still learn forevermore. 

He was looking forwards to learn from Jesus, not that he has learned everything. Jesus corrected him many times and he had to take him out from the ministry in a place just Paul and Him far away from all the other people from within his churches and the other churches. 

Peter had the same problem and the other disciples who were preaching that Jesus will come back in their life time. 

For this reason I can not follow Paul in everything he said about that matter because he did not say that the Lord taught him those things, he did not say those are the words of the Holy Spirit because Paul maintained that some times he also speaks from himself from his own understanding. Paul like all of us never stopped being our selves and speak from our selves. We are inspired in many things from God but not in everything...this is why Paul accepted the Bereans and he tried to argue with them because like him before he read the scriptures in such away as to opossed the disciples of Jesus Christ and he took to persecute them. 

This is why Paul understood the Jews who persecuted him..but the Bereans influence but the democratic Greeks told him that we are not going to persecute you and seek to kill you for your beliefs and the way you represent the prophetic scriptures like Esaiah 53:, they said to him "leave it with us to talk it among our selves and see what you say about Jesus if it was foretold in the scriptures if Jesus fits the profile of Christ as you have understood, that he had to die on the Cross and raised from the dead and he is the Messiah the Christ of God...

They said they have to study to find out what Paul was preaching if it was truth. 

Different kind of Jews they did not persecute him like the Jews from Thessaloniki who followed Paul in Berea and tried to persuade the Bereans Jews to persecute Paul...the Bereans said no to them whether we will agree or not with Paul and whether that cause a division among us when some of us believe and others not, we will never try to persecute one another and try to kill one another and we are related to one another...thinking like the democratic Greeks and or the Romans who did not support any religious persecution on any grounds. 

How if Paul mix it up...and he found out that at a later time when older and before he died. 

I also don't follow Paul in everything he says.I believe the book of revelation  contains things Paul didn't know about and if he did ,he may not have prophecied some of the things he did.

I tried to point out to another member of this board just the other day that John not only was sent to preach the gospel,he also was instructed to write a book of prophecy.Paul was sent to preach the gospel but was not told to write prophecy.

I also believe he wrote his letters on his own accord.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

@Shilohsfoal

Paul believed on the road to Damascus. and Jesus accepted him as he was...as he was with the knowledge he had at that time but now having believe in Jesus Christ his understanding about many things had to be renewed had to change...

One page at the time...the time came that Jesus took Paul away from his contemporary believers because he was about to reveal new things to him. As a result Paul came back to the ministry singing a new song about how he preached the Gospel...we see that in his epistles in his later epistles after he rejoin the ministry on his return from the Arabian dessert where he spent time with the Lord. 

Paul was anointed to speak about the Gospel in away others did not do...empathize that the Grace of God surpasses human understanding and Peter found that out with his mission to Cornelius.

In short we know that Paul was chosen and he got the Gospel correctly because he got it from Jesus Christ himself over an extended period in the Arabian dessert. 

We need to acknowledge the things Paul said regarding the Gospel of Grace and the things he said about Jesus Christ this is very important. 

We can say that from the book of Revelation we learn new things and we need to discuss them..in case we are mixing what it is said with our own understanding which often it changes we we mature. Come to Revelation it is no difficult to understand chapters 1-3 this is why I never discuss anything else beyond that...a lot of arguments for what? But this is not for me...but we learn a few things and we are worn that this is something like the dream about the cows in Egypt, God gave the dream and only he knows what they mean to say, but reading books about all those things, looking for the truth in all those books...which they offered many diferent paths in the same matter. 

Paul was from God but he risked abuse from some of the people of his own churches and they wanted answers and he gave them answers to calm them down...later when he was not under duress and the Lord had told him that the time has come to live this tabernacle behind and come to him, he said, absent from the body is to be present with the Lord, the same words Jesus had said to his disciples even though he was not there with them, that shows that Paul spoke those words from the Holy Spirit..

Edited by Your closest friendnt

• Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

@Shilohsfoal

Paul believed on the road to Damascus. and Jesus accepted him as he was...as he was with the knowledge he had at that time but now having believe in Jesus Christ his understanding about many things had to be renewed had to change...

One page at the time...the time came that Jesus took Paul away from his contemporary believers because he was about to reveal new things to him. As a result Paul came back to the ministry singing a new song about how he preached the Gospel...we see that in his epistles in his later epistles after he rejoin the ministry on his return from the Arabian dessert where he spent time with the Lord. 

Paul was anointed to speak about the Gospel in away others did not do...empathize that the Grace of surpasses human understanding and Peter found that out with his mission to Cornelius family. 

Regarding some other things Paul said what he thought he should say at that time and the other disciples said also something but then we have the book of Revelation and chapters 1-3 where we learn new things.

In short Paul was not chosen to speak for some things but he was chosen and he got the Gospel correctly because he got it from Jesus Christ himself over an extended period in the Arabian dessert. 

Some things he wrote from his own studies which in his older tears he revisited and revise. 

We need to acknowledge the things Paul said regarding the Gospel of Grace and the things he said about Jesus Christ this is very important. 

We can say that from the book of Revelation we learn something else and we need to discuss it...in case we are mixing what it is said with our own understanding which can change as we grow in understanding many other things..when come to Revelation it is to understand chapters 1-3 this is why I never discuss anything else beyond that...a lot of arguments for what? But this is not for me...but we learn a few things and we are worn that this is something like the dream about the cows in Egypt, God gave the dream and only he knows what they mean to say, but reading books about all those things, looking for the truth in all those books...which they offered many paths in the same matter. 

Paul is from God but he risk death from the people of his own churches and they wanted answers and he gave them answers to calm them down...later when he was not under duress and the Lord had told him that the time has come to live this tabernacle behind and come to him, he said, absent from the body is to be present with the Lord, the same words Jesus had said to his disciples even though he was not there with them, that shows that he spoke those words from the Holy Spirit..

I'm not knocking Paul,I just understand Paul did some things he was not sent to do and he acknowledged that.

I'm not sent to post on this message board but I do .I enjoy the discussions most of the time.But I was never told to .

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

7 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I'm not knocking Paul,I just understand Paul did some things he was not sent to do and he acknowledged that.

I'm not sent to post on this message board but I do .I enjoy the discussions most of the time.But I was never told to .

All the leaders do because people want to have answers for everything when they asked something. 

They asked Paul about eating meat (the vegetarians).

They all knew that the portion of the Priests it was to eat from the meet that was offer and the meat from the sacrifices and bring it home to their families...even eat from the meat while in the Temple, in the Holy Place...

Respond to some post and be ready to discuss it, say what you understand and why but not in away that everyone has to follow...learning how to reason.  

Under the Sinai Covenant to be part of the yearly Atonement they had to eat the Passover Lamb on the yearly celebration of the Passover 

Edited by Your closest friendnt

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,008
  • Content Per Day:  0.63

7 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

there is no 'soul' returning for any kind of a body from the DECOMPOSITION of the earth

"a seed which you sow is not made alive, except it die:

And that which you sow is not the body that it will be....
God gives it a body as it has pleased him, and to every seed his own body....

So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption.

It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body.
There is a natural body and there is a spiritual body.

this corruptible must put on incorruption,
and this mortal must put on immortality."

1 Corinthians 15:36-53

Those raised are given a new kind of body.

We are all changed, from mortal to immortal.

We are indeed souls inside of flesh.

"...And he stretched himself upon the child three times, and cried unto the Lord and said,
O Lord my God, I pray thee, let this child's soul come into him again.

And the Lord heard the voice of Elijah;
and the soul of the child came into him again, and he revived."
1 Kings 17:17-22

Demons went into swine is another place we see clearly the spiritual inside of flesh,
this world is definitely not just flesh.  [Luke 8:27-37]

Our decayed bodies need not revive, our souls receive new glorified bodies,
and I believe as saints we receive this right away either when we die,
or if we survive to when the Lord returns, either way it happens in an instant.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1