• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, other one said:

I don't see us as overwhelming Russia in Ukraine.   Not from the news I get from both there and inside Russia.    Putin is being very careful not to push NATO into boots on the ground  situation.   Largely because it would not be worth the fight without going Nuclear almost immediately.    I can say that Russian Generals think they can win an all out Nuclear way.   Russia has an extensive civil defense system and the USA has none outside out places for our government and military leaders.

Two or three years ago they moved several million people underground in about 25 minutes in Moscow.

To further the cause of A global government , the US and the forever expanding Nato countries is expending vast sums of money to wear down the Russian people and their miliatary complex.   It is a game of who can stand.  All that money that is spent by all those nations to war against Russia is not trivial, but a sacrifice to bring in their rulership and to subjucate the rest of the world surfs to all the crazy stuff they have going on to, like climate change and the gender issues ect.   It's all in the plot.  

Russia cannot be allowed to stand and the UN and the rest carry out their plot to rule the world.  It is before our very eyes.  Well, this is kinda how I see it anyway.

I don't know the biblical prophecy like some of the folks here explains about Daniel and Revelation, but things are sure moving in a way that spells domination likened to  marxism and rule in that fashion. 

Iran is a vast country, and this Hamas episode proves that even the best intillegence can be penetrated and deception can be had.  Who knows really.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,852
  • Content Per Day:  12.24
  • Days Won:  31

35 minutes ago, Marathoner said:

Heh, I don't think so. CNN wasn't privy to operational details. Neither were military personnel until the order arrived. Publicizing the horror of warfare serves the geopolitical interests of combatant states, and the media stands to benefit from embedding reporters and camera crews in "approved" locations (low operational priority). How?

Ratings, which increases advertising revenue.

This isn't anything new, farouk. Combat journalism has been around since World War 2, but the Gulf War took it to the next level. If viewers understood what MLRS bomblets actually do, they would be terrified out of their minds. Or, what happens to human flesh when an armor-piercing round penetrates a tank or armored personnel carrier. 

It's unspeakable, brother. 

The unspeakable truth of warfare is never publicized. 

@Marathoner I remember about the "embedded" journalists.

At the time I did get the impression that the public was hearing exactly what the Pentagon wanted them to know.

12 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

To further the cause of A global government , the US and the forever expanding Nato countries is expending vast sums of money to wear down the Russian people and their miliatary complex.   It is a game of who can stand.  All that money that is spent by all those nations to war against Russia is not trivial, but a sacrifice to bring in their rulership and to subjucate the rest of the world surfs to all the crazy stuff they have going on to, like climate change and the gender issues ect.   It's all in the plot.  

Russia cannot be allowed to stand and the UN and the rest carry out their plot to rule the world.  It is before our very eyes.  Well, this is kinda how I see it anyway.

I don't know the biblical prophecy like some of the folks here explains about Daniel and Revelation, but things are sure moving in a way that spells domination likened to  marxism and rule in that fashion. 

Iran is a vast country, and this Hamas episode proves that even the best intillegence can be penetrated and deception can be had.  Who knows really.  

No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

@warrior12 Great header verse there from 2 Timothy 2.4..........shows what our priorities should be..........

7 minutes ago, farouk said:

No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

@warrior12 Great header verse there from 2 Timothy 2.4..........shows what our priorities should be..........

Indeed so.  To say though, that we live in both the physical and spiritual world. Choices has to be made when situation arises.  When one has a brood that is under his leadership, then one can be either passive or do what has to be done.  Not easy as with those who are in the war zone.  

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  10,470
  • Content Per Day:  7.13
  • Days Won:  99

3 minutes ago, farouk said:

@Marathoner I remember about the "embedded" journalists.

At the time I did get the impression that the public was hearing exactly what the Pentagon wanted them to know.

Exactly. Operational details are only revealed after the fact, excluding the actions of Special Operations Group personnel unless that also serves a purpose. 

The only ones who know are the ones calling the shots. This was the adminstration of a "lesson learned" from World War 2. The less that is known, the more effective any given action will be. Each operational element only knows what they are supposed to do, and nothing more. 

It was drilled into our heads during advanced training at the US Army  Signal Corps school. Those who control information, win. Those who do not control information lose. That was the lesson learned.

1 minute ago, Marathoner said:

Exactly. Operational details are only revealed after the fact, excluding the actions of Special Operations Group personnel unless that also serves a purpose. 

The only ones who know are the ones calling the shots. This was the adminstration of a "lesson learned" from World War 2. The less that is known, the more effective any given action will be. Each operational element only knows what they are supposed to do, and nothing more. 

It was drilled into our heads during advanced training at the US Army  Signal Corps school. Those who control information, win. Those who do not control information lose. That was the lesson learned.

@Marathoner No wonder Donovan and FDR were so tight-lipped..............

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  10,470
  • Content Per Day:  7.13
  • Days Won:  99

15 minutes ago, farouk said:

I left the world behind when I came to our Lord Jesus Christ. I'm only here for a little while. :)

I don't mind sharing what I know with regard to how this world works, but that's because I don't want my brothers and sisters to worry needlessly. We have nothing to fear. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,305
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

8 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Nothing in your post to aj shows any reason to pick 2024 over any other year. Pure speculation on your part, which is unfitting for a teacher of the Word.

Hi William,

I`m only saying `IF.` Now you may not have noticed but George has a video on `Simchat Torah war,` and in it he refers to Israel`s Feasts, - Purim, Jesus the Light, and the Torah readings. I have done some of that too. 

Interesting. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,319
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

11 hours ago, warrior12 said:

I would not assume they didn't know.

56 minutes ago, other one said:

I would not assume they didn't know.

To suggest otherwise is a mind boggling situation then. Would they let their own people be mascaraed then ?, and for what, revenge killing. That would be guilt to bear for those responsible for the rest of their lives.   Then again, politics is a dirty business and the players can be ruthless to gain.

There are many things that could have gone wrong, as to army personnel being lacked in their job and so many that we do not know.   Then also we could then say the same about 9/11. 

The human  factor is not perfect and error do happen to the best of them.  James Bond is the only one I know, who always made it out alive.

Oh well, the narrative hopefully and or truthfully would be revealed someday in the aftermath.