• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,171
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 10/9/2023 at 3:21 PM, dad2 said:

I see. OK so after the Tribulation there is peace until after the 1000 years are over. Then some rebels are destroyed. There is no battles other than that judgment after the tribulation.

That is not what I say, as the post of my blog makes quite clear. You are, like so many, apparently stuck in the conclusion that a seven year period will conclude all End Times events, something which the Scriptures don't say at all. That is a doctrine of men, not the Word.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,591
  • Content Per Day:  1.01
  • Days Won:  0

7 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I've explained the topic with scripture.

Me too

9 hours ago, Diaste said:

there is no time contingency. Just because Ch 37 precedes Ch 38 does not necessarily confer a chronology on the chapters or prophecy.

Ezekiel 37:23
Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.
Ezekiel 37:24
And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

There is only one time this happens. So we have a timeline.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,124
  • Content Per Day:  1.42

17 hours ago, dad2 said:

Great. Another poster here has been saying they were for days now

That's not my problem, is it?

17 hours ago, dad2 said:

Your speculation remains just that, speculation

No, its my calling, its your speculation, because you are not in the know.

17 hours ago, dad2 said:

OK so your position is that the Eze invasion prophesy is before the seven years start. Not an uncommon position. As the OP here says

"Ezekiel 39:22

So the house of Israel shall know that I am the Lord their God from that day and forward.

To place the invasion before the time all Israel gets saved in the end when they see Him whom they pierced and repent would mean we have the verse above fulfilled before the nation is saved"

Correct, God comes forth with AN ACTION to build their faith, to overcome their UNBELIEF, just as He does you and I. We all have unique experiences how we came unto the Lord, but in each case that has to be God drawing us unto Himself by the hoy spirit, by overcoming our unbelief.

Demon cast out grew my Faith

With me I saw a Demon cast out of a friend who was about to commit suicide. We were all partying, I had gone to church years before, but at 21 or so we were partying, a Church set up a singing, Softball etc. day in a field next to our apartment, and asked us to come, me and three buddies who were drinking a beer or 2, smoking some weed etc. and with all the young ladies there we were like, RIGHT ON, lets go. So, we played Softball, ate BBQ, then left at like 3 PM to go drunk a few Brews, came back at dark and they were still there, so we went over to hear the singing at night. 

They were up on a Flat Bed Semi Truck, singing, metal chairs on the ground, me any my two friends were sitting there listening, checking out the pretty young ladies when this young guy gave the Altar call, none of us went up, then he said he felt a Suicide Spirit in the crowd and he started praying, then praying in tongues and me and my "COOL FRIENDS" put our heads down and were grinning at each other, but then I heard him say wont you come up, you are troubled, no one did, then I heard more tongues and all of the sudden a very, very loud COME OUT OF HIM, and out of the corner of my eye, to the left, where people were standing, I saw this young man flipping like a baton twirling (no joke), his head would be on the bottom, then his feet (twirling) and get was GROANING like in the Exorcist or something, a Demon was leaving him. We all rushed over (it was over in like 20 seconds) and the young preacher type guy was like, PRAY FIR HIM (he was drunk and high, BADLY SO) so we all held hands in a circle and prayed, then in like 5 seconds this guy who was stone or drunk on something, was like "What's going on? Were am I?" And sober as a jay bird.  I knew the guy, he was a sorta friend we partied some with here and there. When told what happened he started crying and said he had some dope in a needle back in his room, and he was going to end his life, his mother back home had some kind of serious medical condition and he was distraught tat he could not help her, so he was so depressed he was just going to end his own life. 

So, God had a calling for me, He showed me supernaturally He was real, and by the way, I forgot to say this, I had asked God a week or so before to show me He was real and I would serve him. Well, he did, and I have not drink a beer or even smoked a Cig. in nigh 40 years now, and I also was called to preach and understand Prophecy. So, why would you not understand brother that God will also BUILD Israel's faith up, they KNOW God is God from that day forward, but accepting God is different than knowing you are being called, I only came to God in full 2 years later, after He kept on pursuing me via different events.

So, Israel knowing God (1/3 will repent eventually) is God and is real, does not mean they Repent all of the sudden. So, yes, Israel will and can know God is God and not repent until their backs are against the wall, just like we do as individuals brother. 

18 hours ago, dad2 said:

Speculation. As pointed out it doesn't fit either. The prophesy is set in the time near His return and when Israel is saved and He is their God. You think that applies now?

I do not speculate, what part of the Holy Spirit do you not grasp brother? It astounds me when people like you who can not seemingly understand spiritual truths and how that operates, erroneously assume others also can't see in the Spirit. Psstt, you not understanding spiritual truths is not my burden to bear my brother, its your burden. When one can not discern spiritual things that is a problem, guessing as a Christian should not need happen, especially in these end times when God has stated He WOULD REVEAL ALL THINGS. So, why do you need to guess? I don't need to guess, so speculation is very rarely used by me now-a-days. I stay tuned into the Sprit via fasting and prayer. I am on a Three Day Fast as we speak. God will always show me things when I am not tuned into the physical realm. It is what it is.

18 hours ago, dad2 said:

I am pointing out that it is set at a time near the end of the tribulation when Israel is not saved and therefore able to be attacked. Still the time of Jacob's trouble. Otherwise God would not allow anyone to touch them. Yet it is near the time He returns and they are saved

That can not be !! We see Israel repents in Zech. 13:8-9 and in Zech. 14:1 the Middle of the week DOTL arrives. You problem seems to be you do not understand that "Saints" unto John and the Prophets was a general term for Israel, the Saints being attacked means the 2/3 who do not repent, the 1/3 can not be harmed, they flee unto the Jordan Mountain/Petra/Bozrah area. They do so at the 1290, which is 30 days before the 1260, you understanding this or not does nit change God's truths my friend. Here is what people do, they see a truth like the 1290 being 1290 das from the 2nd coming or the 1335 (Two-witnesses) being 1335 days from the 2nd coming, and it SHATRERS their truths, and so they put the8r hands in from of their faces and a finger in their ears and go, Na, na, na, na, na, I can't see nor hear you, LOL. 

When you are Raptured to Heaven Pre Trib, you will see it all in a FLASH, and you will understand the 1335 was the Two-witnesses were the 1335 Blessing, the 1290 was the False Prophet, not the Little Horn/Beast who only comes to Power 30 days later at the 1260 as Dan. 12:7 CLEARLY SAYS. The come to turn Israel back unto God. They do so, BEFORE the DOTL falls. Israel Faith is built little by little, firstly by the Christian Church who teaching all started coming true, and by the Love we showed them since 1948 until now. Then the Gog & Magog War will let Israel know God is God but much of the world will ASSUME Israel wiped out those Armies with some kind of NEW WEAPON !! They do nit Auto Assume it was God. Thus the E.U. will imho, FORCE (GABOR) with a HEAVY HAND Israel to join the E.U. and give up all of her weapons, OR ELSE, they will cease trading with Israel and cease buying Israel's products, by this time the USA will be a shell of itself, we are about to collapse into the Greatest ever Depression, mark my words, China will also go under when the USA goes under. So, only the E.U. will be able to buy Israel's goods, so they will be forced, GABOR in Dan. 9:27 means he acts with INSOLENCE towards Israel and with a heave arm FORCES the Agreement (Covenant), go study it. 

So, Israel joins the E.U. that is the Dan. 9:27 Agreement/Covenant, and after 3.5 years he will ATTACK Jerusalem/Israel, so they have to flee BEFORE day 1260, or else he will kill then all, why is this so hard to grasp? The 1290 is a Jewish High Pri4est in league with the Anti-Christ BEFORE he becomes the Beast at the 1260, look back to Jason under Antiochus, its the ARCHETYPES, Antiochus and Jason were the forerunners to the Anti-Christ/Beast and the False Prophet/2nd Beast. So, this False Prophet will mandate Beast Worship, just like Jason mandating Hellenism leading unto the Maccabean Revolt. When the F.P. places the IMAGE of the Beast up in the Temple at the 1290 those 1/3 Jews who Repented as seen in Zech. 13:8-9 will Flew  Judea. I do not guess, I know. 

18 hours ago, dad2 said:

Nope. As the OP here says
Ezekiel 39:22
So the house of Israel shall know that I am the Lord their God from that day and forward.

They are not saved now or before the tribulation. They do not know Jesus.

Explained above IN FULL, you can never let go of an idea can you? God reproves me all of the time, I can take YOU ARE WRONG Ron, that's why I can hear these things Spiritually. No man who can't "BE WRONG" can hear God in full.

18 hours ago, dad2 said:

Speculation   Try ferrying a billion man army oover a body of water sometime. Then try it in the tribulation when we don't know what changes will happen that affects technology

Your fav. word when defeated on a point it seems.

18 hours ago, dad2 said:

I used to jump to that conclusion as well. But what if it is a predecessor or first stage of it? Who knows?

I do not guess when I say this is factual I now it. Its not the same PLAYERS !! Its not the same OUTCOMES !! Watch this.

These Gog and Magog Armies are DEFEATED by God on the Holy Mount right? Now look at Zech. 14:1-2, the DOTL arrives........AND..........Jerusalem is conquered, the Beast RULES for 42 months. You see why I know now? 

I do not just guess brother, I know what I know, and what should be evident unto you, you need to quit allowing IDEAS from other mento overcome God's truths my friend. Satan is slick, and he uses other men to try and blind us.

18 hours ago, dad2 said:

Many prophesies do talk about horseback actually. Who are you to say it 'really' means tanks or cars??

The 200 million are Angelic Beings. 

18 hours ago, dad2 said:

Say what? The armies of Armageddon were in hiding?

Of course they were, if you were still on earth and had the Mark of the Beast and you saw God kill Billions of men and you saw the first 5 Vials would you not be in hiding? Come on. The 6th Seal is not a JUDGMENT its a Prophetic Utterance of what the 7 Trumps bring forth, and the 7th Trump is the 3rd Woe and the 3rd Woe are ALL 7 Vials in full. So, the 6th Seal is Jesus FORETELLING what these men will be doing over the 42 month period of God's Wrath........NOW WATCH:

Rev. 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

WATCH how this all falls into place and matches up !!

Who was deceived? Rev. 16:14 and Rev. 1917-19 shows us who Jesus Christ and John was speaking about at the 6th Seal Prophecy.

Rev. 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Rev. 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;(Armageddon on Earth is the Marriage Supper)

18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse(Jesus Christ and his Bride/Army), and against his army(See Rev. 19:8 and 19:14 is shows the Bride in WHITE LINEN is that Army).

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

That's not my problem, is it?

No, its my calling, its your speculation, because you are not in the know.

Correct, God comes forth with AN ACTION to build their faith, to overcome their UNBELIEF, just as He does you and I. We all have unique experiences how we came unto the Lord, but in each case that has to be God drawing us unto Himself by the hoy spirit, by overcoming our unbelief.

Demon cast out grew my Faith

With me I saw a Demon cast out of a friend who was about to commit suicide. We were all partying, I had gone to church years before, but at 21 or so we were partying, a Church set up a singing, Softball etc. day in a field next to our apartment, and asked us to come, me and three buddies who were drinking a beer or 2, smoking some weed etc. and with all the young ladies there we were like, RIGHT ON, lets go. So, we played Softball, ate BBQ, then left at like 3 PM to go drunk a few Brews, came back at dark and they were still there, so we went over to hear the singing at night. 

They were up on a Flat Bed Semi Truck, singing, metal chairs on the ground, me any my two friends were sitting there listening, checking out the pretty young ladies when this young guy gave the Altar call, none of us went up, then he said he felt a Suicide Spirit in the crowd and he started praying, then praying in tongues and me and my "COOL FRIENDS" put our heads down and were grinning at each other, but then I heard him say wont you come up, you are troubled, no one did, then I heard more tongues and all of the sudden a very, very loud COME OUT OF HIM, and out of the corner of my eye, to the left, where people were standing, I saw this young man flipping like a baton twirling (no joke), his head would be on the bottom, then his feet (twirling) and get was GROANING like in the Exorcist or something, a Demon was leaving him. We all rushed over (it was over in like 20 seconds) and the young preacher type guy was like, PRAY FIR HIM (he was drunk and high, BADLY SO) so we all held hands in a circle and prayed, then in like 5 seconds this guy who was stone or drunk on something, was like "What's going on? Were am I?" And sober as a jay bird.  I knew the guy, he was a sorta friend we partied some with here and there. When told what happened he started crying and said he had some dope in a needle back in his room, and he was going to end his life, his mother back home had some kind of serious medical condition and he was distraught tat he could not help her, so he was so depressed he was just going to end his own life. 

So, God had a calling for me, He showed me supernaturally He was real, and by the way, I forgot to say this, I had asked God a week or so before to show me He was real and I would serve him. Well, he did, and I have not drink a beer or even smoked a Cig. in nigh 40 years now, and I also was called to preach and understand Prophecy. So, why would you not understand brother that God will also BUILD Israel's faith up, they KNOW God is God from that day forward, but accepting God is different than knowing you are being called, I only came to God in full 2 years later, after He kept on pursuing me via different events.

So, Israel knowing God (1/3 will repent eventually) is God and is real, does not mean they Repent all of the sudden. So, yes, Israel will and can know God is God and not repent until their backs are against the wall, just like we do as individuals brother. 

I do not speculate, what part of the Holy Spirit do you not grasp brother? It astounds me when people like you who can not seemingly understand spiritual truths and how that operates, erroneously assume others also can't see in the Spirit. Psstt, you not understanding spiritual truths is not my burden to bear my brother, its your burden. When one can not discern spiritual things that is a problem, guessing as a Christian should not need happen, especially in these end times when God has stated He WOULD REVEAL ALL THINGS. So, why do you need to guess? I don't need to guess, so speculation is very rarely used by me now-a-days. I stay tuned into the Sprit via fasting and prayer. I am on a Three Day Fast as we speak. God will always show me things when I am not tuned into the physical realm. It is what it is.

That can not be !! We see Israel repents in Zech. 13:8-9 and in Zech. 14:1 the Middle of the week DOTL arrives. You problem seems to be you do not understand that "Saints" unto John and the Prophets was a general term for Israel, the Saints being attacked means the 2/3 who do not repent, the 1/3 can not be harmed, they flee unto the Jordan Mountain/Petra/Bozrah area. They do so at the 1290, which is 30 days before the 1260, you understanding this or not does nit change God's truths my friend. Here is what people do, they see a truth like the 1290 being 1290 das from the 2nd coming or the 1335 (Two-witnesses) being 1335 days from the 2nd coming, and it SHATRERS their truths, and so they put the8r hands in from of their faces and a finger in their ears and go, Na, na, na, na, na, I can't see nor hear you, LOL. 

When you are Raptured to Heaven Pre Trib, you will see it all in a FLASH, and you will understand the 1335 was the Two-witnesses were the 1335 Blessing, the 1290 was the False Prophet, not the Little Horn/Beast who only comes to Power 30 days later at the 1260 as Dan. 12:7 CLEARLY SAYS. The come to turn Israel back unto God. They do so, BEFORE the DOTL falls. Israel Faith is built little by little, firstly by the Christian Church who teaching all started coming true, and by the Love we showed them since 1948 until now. Then the Gog & Magog War will let Israel know God is God but much of the world will ASSUME Israel wiped out those Armies with some kind of NEW WEAPON !! They do nit Auto Assume it was God. Thus the E.U. will imho, FORCE (GABOR) with a HEAVY HAND Israel to join the E.U. and give up all of her weapons, OR ELSE, they will cease trading with Israel and cease buying Israel's products, by this time the USA will be a shell of itself, we are about to collapse into the Greatest ever Depression, mark my words, China will also go under when the USA goes under. So, only the E.U. will be able to buy Israel's goods, so they will be forced, GABOR in Dan. 9:27 means he acts with INSOLENCE towards Israel and with a heave arm FORCES the Agreement (Covenant), go study it. 

So, Israel joins the E.U. that is the Dan. 9:27 Agreement/Covenant, and after 3.5 years he will ATTACK Jerusalem/Israel, so they have to flee BEFORE day 1260, or else he will kill then all, why is this so hard to grasp? The 1290 is a Jewish High Pri4est in league with the Anti-Christ BEFORE he becomes the Beast at the 1260, look back to Jason under Antiochus, its the ARCHETYPES, Antiochus and Jason were the forerunners to the Anti-Christ/Beast and the False Prophet/2nd Beast. So, this False Prophet will mandate Beast Worship, just like Jason mandating Hellenism leading unto the Maccabean Revolt. When the F.P. places the IMAGE of the Beast up in the Temple at the 1290 those 1/3 Jews who Repented as seen in Zech. 13:8-9 will Flew  Judea. I do not guess, I know. 

Explained above IN FULL, you can never let go of an idea can you? God reproves me all of the time, I can take YOU ARE WRONG Ron, that's why I can hear these things Spiritually. No man who can't "BE WRONG" can hear God in full.

Your fav. word when defeated on a point it seems.

I do not guess when I say this is factual I now it. Its not the same PLAYERS !! Its not the same OUTCOMES !! Watch this.

These Gog and Magog Armies are DEFEATED by God on the Holy Mount right? Now look at Zech. 14:1-2, the DOTL arrives........AND..........Jerusalem is conquered, the Beast RULES for 42 months. You see why I know now? 

I do not just guess brother, I know what I know, and what should be evident unto you, you need to quit allowing IDEAS from other mento overcome God's truths my friend. Satan is slick, and he uses other men to try and blind us.

The 200 million are Angelic Beings. 

Of course they were, if you were still on earth and had the Mark of the Beast and you saw God kill Billions of men and you saw the first 5 Vials would you not be in hiding? Come on. The 6th Seal is not a JUDGMENT its a Prophetic Utterance of what the 7 Trumps bring forth, and the 7th Trump is the 3rd Woe and the 3rd Woe are ALL 7 Vials in full. So, the 6th Seal is Jesus FORETELLING what these men will be doing over the 42 month period of God's Wrath........NOW WATCH:

Rev. 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

WATCH how this all falls into place and matches up !!

Who was deceived? Rev. 16:14 and Rev. 1917-19 shows us who Jesus Christ and John was speaking about at the 6th Seal Prophecy.

Rev. 16:14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Rev. 19:17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God;(Armageddon on Earth is the Marriage Supper)

18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse(Jesus Christ and his Bride/Army), and against his army(See Rev. 19:8 and 19:14 is shows the Bride in WHITE LINEN is that Army).

Long post. Maybe do a short one on topic and clear. Tks

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  2

22 hours ago, dad2 said:

OK so your position is that the Eze invasion prophesy is before the seven years start. Not an uncommon position. As the OP here says

"Ezekiel 39:22

To place the invasion before the time all Israel gets saved in the end when they see Him whom they pierced and repent would mean we have the verse above fulfilled before the nation is saved"

Ezk 38, 39 must happen before the 70th Week begins.   Knowing that the Lord their God is their God and being saved are two different things.  For many who profess to be Believers in Christ, does not mean they have been saved, same with the nation of Israel.

Ezk 38:11 - they will say; I will invade a land of un-walled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people; all of them living without walls, gates and bars.

Just wait; this war happening now in Israel may be the prelude to the above verse.  They must drive out all who are a potential threat to their security.  When this happens Israel can then become a country without walls, gates, and bars for security within their nation.

Just a side note:  When this happens IMHO Jews from across the world will flock to Israel, and they will bring their wealth with them.  Gaza will be laid to waste providing future Jewish settlements, as with other Palestine occupied areas.  Israel will be free of oppression.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Ezk 38, 39 must happen before the 70th Week begins.  

Says...who?

Knowing that the Lord their God is their God and being saved are two different things.  For many who profess to be Believers in Christ, does not mean they have been saved, same with the nation of Israel.

Not in the sense in prophesy. For example in Daniel it says 'the people that do know their God shall be strong and do exploits' That does not mean people who read about God in the morning paper.

Ezk 38:11 - they will say; I will invade a land of un-walled villages; I will attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people; all of them living without walls, gates and bars.

Just wait; this war happening now in Israel may be the prelude to the above verse.  They must drive out all who are a potential threat to their security.  When this happens Israel can then become a country without walls, gates, and bars for security within their nation.

It could give us a glimpse of things to come. In this case they cut the wires rather than knocked walls down I think.

Just a side note:  When this happens IMHO Jews from across the world will flock to Israel, and they will bring their wealth with them.  Gaza will be laid to waste providing future Jewish settlements, as with other Palestine occupied areas.  Israel will be free of oppression.

If the Eze invasion happens near the end of the tribulation, it may not be possible for Jews around the world to do much of anything.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.68

4 hours ago, dad2 said:

If the Eze invasion happens near the end of the tribulation, it may not be possible for Jews around the world to do much of anything.

Can't happen near the end of the 70th Week.  For the Jews have been scattered out of harms way from the Dragon/Satan for 42 months.  They have fled to the mountains.  No one is in Dodge.  Petra and outlying areas of Edom, Moab and Ammon are their safety net.

In Christ

Montana Marv

2 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

Can't happen near the end of the 70th Week.  For the Jews have been scattered out of harms way from the Dragon/Satan for 42 months.  They have fled to the mountains.  No one is in Dodge.  Petra and outlying areas of Edom, Moab and Ammon are their safety net.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Ah, that is where we see it differently. I thought only believers fled. What reason is there to think that the whole nation of Israel is saved before the tribulation is over? You think the entire nation suddenly drops everything and not even return to their houses to get clothes and become refugees who leave Israel?

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,648
  • Content Per Day:  1.98

14 hours ago, dad2 said:
Ezekiel 37:23
Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwelling places, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.
Ezekiel 37:24
And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.

There is only one time this happens. So we have a timeline.

So you're saying that since Ch 37 comes before Ch 38, that the event's of Ch 37 also only can happen before the events of Ch 38?

Would that also hold true for Ch 37-39?