IGNORED

The onion explains the Israeli Palestinian conflict

Shilohsfoal
Message added by Michael37,

The link is to a satirical site, called The Onion for some reason.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

50 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Such a sweet peaceful religion being taught to children to chop ofg Jewish heads.Its just such a peaceful loving religion.

But hey,if that's what you want.Thats what you get.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6994509/Muslim-children-Philadelphia-school-sing-chopping-heads-army-Allah.html

Shocking video has emerged showing a group of young Muslim children in Philadelphia singing of ‘chopping off heads’ so as to ‘liberate Al-Aqsa Mosque’ while ‘defending Palestine with our bodies.’

The clip, which was first uploaded to Facebook by the Muslim American Society Islamic Center in Philadelphia last month, shows a group of children wearing Islamic headdress adorned with Palestinian symbols and colors.

Ahhh,are they not just adorable sweet children.

Make no mistake, the children you refer to are as ignorant of Islam as you are.

Shame on their parents. 

By the way, the most antisemitic people in the world are American Evangelical Christians. 

On the one hand, their give absolute support to Israel; while on the other, they long for Armageddon, when – accordingly to their theology – the vast majority of Jews will be wiped out, and consigned to Hell for eternity.

The Qur’an does not teach this; and neither do the ʼaḥādīth.

End of conversion.

Blessings.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

47 minutes ago, Paulus said:

The following ʼaḥādīth are germane to our discussion:               

‘Narrated `Abdullah bin `Umar

‘I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saying, "The Jews will fight with you, and you will be given victory over them so that a stone will say, 'O Muslim! There is a Jew behind me; kill him!'" (Sahih Al-Bukhari; Ḥadīth 3593; see also Sahih Muslim; Ḥadīth 2912).

And:

‘Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:

“The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.”’ (Sahil Muslim: Book 54; ‘The Book of Tribulations and Portents of the Last Hour’; Ḥadīth 2992).

These ʼaḥādīth form part of a larger narrative in the genre of eschatology, and refer to the return of Yeshua (ʿalayhi as-salām) – whom Muslims recognise as the Messiah – and the supposed apocalyptic battle between Yeshua and al-Masīḥ ad-Dajjāl (the ‘Deceitful Messiah; one who pretends to be the promised Messiah, and who later claims to be God).

According to Islamic eschatology, the forces of the Dajjāl will include just seventy-thousand Jews (Sahih Muslim 2944); misguided Christians; and deviant Muslims.

These ʼaḥādīth speak of fighting between two groups of soldiers involved in war, one side of which is clearly unjust; they do not refer to innocent civilians.

Khaled Abou El Fadl – the Omar and Azmeralda Alfi Distinguished Professor of Law at the UCLA School of Law – writes:

‘The Qur’an does not use the word jihad to refer to warfare or fighting; such acts are referred to as qital.  While the Qur’an’s call to jihad is unconditional and unrestricted, such is not the case for qital.  Jihad is a good in and of itself, while qital is not.  Jihad is good because it is like the Protestant work ethic: hard work toward a good cause. Qital—war—however, is a different matter altogether.  Every reference in the Qur’an to qital is restricted and limited by particular conditions; but exhortations to jihad, like the references to justice or truth, are absolute and unconditional. 

‘On every single occasion that the Qur’an exhorts Muslims to fight, it hastens to qualify the exhortation by a command to believers to not transgress, to forgive, or to seek peace.  Although this fact is recognizable by simply reading the text of the Qur’an, this textual reality has strangely eluded a large number of Muslim and non-Muslim scholars of the Qur’an.  Nevertheless, it is beyond dispute that the Qur’an never endorses the military option without conditioning that choice in some significant way.

‘Puritans entirely ignore the Qur’anic teaching that the act of destroying or spreading ruin on this earth is one of the gravest sins possible—fasad fi al-ard, which means to corrupt the earth by destroying the beauty of creation.  This is considered an ultimate act of blasphemy against God.  Those who corrupt the earth by destroying lives, property, and nature are designated as mufsidun (corruptors and evildoers), who, in effect, wage war against God by dismantling the very fabric of existence.  Corrupting the earth entails the act of undoing and breaking down the ties and relationships that God has established through creation by disrupting the process of human intercourse and by destroying the very possibility of human beings coming “to know one another” through interactive social dynamics.

‘Most importantly, according to the Qur’an, war by its very nature is the primary contributor to this process of corruption that plagues and ultimately destroys human beings.  This is exactly why Islamic theology teaches that an integral part of the Divine covenant given to human beings is to occupy themselves with building and creating, not ruining and destroying life.  (‘The Great Theft – Wrestling Islam from the Extremists’; my emphasis).

There are some who portray ‘jihad’ as a ‘holy war’.  This cannot be correct.  ‘Holy war’ is rendered ‘al-harb al-muqadas’; a phrase that does not exist in Qur’anic Arabic.  It is not found in the Qur’an; nor in the ʼaḥādīth; nor in the writings of the early commentators.

According to the Qur’an, no war is holy; not under any circumstance. 

Muslims are obliged to protect themselves, and all who seek their protection. They must protect the defenceless; women; children; and the old from privation, suffering and moral peril. According to the Shari’a, fighting in a ‘just war’ is a duty (as it is in all other forms of state governance, whether religious or secular).   

Whenever possible, war is to be avoided; even when preparations have been made:

‘Prepare whatever forces you (believers) can muster, including warhorses, to frighten off Allāh’s enemies and yours, and warn others unknown to you but known to Allāh. Whatever you give in Allāh’s cause will be repaid to you in full, and you will not be wronged. But if they incline towards peace, you (Prophet) must also incline towards it, and put your trust in Allāh: He is the All Hearing, the All Knowing.’ (Al-Anfal: 60-61).

The Prophet (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam) issued a stark warning about persecuting others, “Whoever harms a non-Muslim at peace with us will never smell the fragrance of paradise, although its fragrance can be found a distance of forty years of travel,” (Sahih Bukhari 6516).

And again:

‘On the Day of Judgment, the Prophet (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam)  himself will argue on behalf of persecuted non-Muslims and against the Muslims who persecuted them, “If anyone wrongs a non-Muslim at peace with us, violates his rights, burdens him with more work than he is able to do, or takes something from him without his consent, then I will be his advocate on the Day of Resurrection.” (Sunan Abi Dawud 3052).

This stunning indictment should make any Muslim think twice before hurting anyone.

Be sure and tell that to the Jewish women being raped by Muslims during the war of armegeddon.Im sure they will be comforted knowing Muslims are a peaceful loving people.

For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

59 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Shame on their parents. 

By the way, the most antisemitic people in the world are American Evangelical Christians. 

On the one hand, their give absolute support to Israel; while on the other, they long for Armageddon, when – accordingly to their theology – the vast majority of Jews will be wiped out, and consigned to Hell for eternity.

End of conversion.

Blessings.

I'm not the one so ignorant of Islam.And i would say you should study what is going to happen to your peaceful Muslim friends after they take Jerusalem liberating their al aqsa mosque.

When your Muslim friends kill the army defending Jerusalem and kill the two witnesses of Jesus ,after the three year drought as they are commanded to do in the hadiths,you might figure out they made a mistake by believing a lie.Because Insted of the world converting to Islam as they thought,they will all burn .

12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth

Edited by Shilohsfoal

1 hour ago, Paulus said:

Shame on their parents. 

End of conversion.

Blessings.

As for American  evangelicals.They support Israel because they believe Israel is God's chosen people .

That's why they vote for Donald Trump.Because he pledges to keep Israel safe from Muslims who want to destroy Israel.

If you want to call that antisemitic,then ok.

Donald Trump will destroy hundreds of millions of Muslims after they attack Israel.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

somehow in all the reading of my bibles (I have many different translations) it has given me the idea that God himself comes to the rescue of Israel, not Donald Trump.    Though I am a fan of his, I would not want to think of him as that powerful in this life.

But if Donald had access to the technology that exists, he could order the deaths of hundreds of million Muslims.     If he has access to prayers one angel could do  so in a night if the Lord said ok.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

8 minutes ago, other one said:

somehow in all the reading of my bibles (I have many different translations) it has given me the idea that God himself comes to the rescue of Israel, not Donald Trump.    Though I am a fan of his, I would not want to think of him as that powerful in this life.

But if Donald had access to the technology that exists, he could order the deaths of hundreds of million Muslims.     If he has access to prayers one angel could do  so in a night if the Lord said ok.

Only Jesus will bring peace,  God might want to use Trump again somehow? Only time will..

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

23 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Only Jesus will bring peace,  God might want to use Trump again somehow? Only time will..

It's my understanding that the Antichrist will bring peace for a short time...    maybe we should be leery of the person who brings in peace.

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Just now, other one said:

It's my understanding that the Antichrist will bring peace for a short time...    maybe we should be leery of the person who brings in peace.

Agree,there will be false  peace for 3 1/2 years..

On 10/29/2023 at 9:12 AM, Paulus said:

Shame on their parents. 

End of conversion.

Blessings.

So now they are beheading the women they paraded around naked.They can't just kill someone .They first have to humiliate them , torture them ,and then behead  them.Real peaceful religion there.

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel-at-war/1698670724-herzog-says-german-israeli-shani-louk-found-beheaded-in-gaza

Surah 9:5: "Then kill the disbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever you find them, capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush …"

At least we know God will destroy all the Muslims out of the promised land before giving it to Israel.