• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,699
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, abcdef said:

The little horn is also seen in Rev 17:11. The 4th beast of Dan 7 is also the beast of the Revelation, Rome.

Changing through the centuries, but still Rome.

Yes, there will only be 4 kingdoms found in the metal man image. This is also why God chose to use metal. They are fixed, they will not be moved or altered. They will not be taken down or apart (by any other than God at the end time). There are NO spaces between each of the 4 kingdoms. This is a 4 kingdom structure where the Jews will travel through and God will provide us with His prophecies. And if you quickly look into chapter 3 - God purposely revealed it was Nebuchadnezzar's attempt to alter or change that "structure" by creating an "all gold" metal man image. But this "structure" is fixed and designed by God and we can not alter or change it in any way. This allows us to find our interpretations within a stable structure - not a moving target, if you will.

The fourth kingdom was divided from pagan to papal Rome and will continue until the end of time when God will destroy the little horn and all of the elements - gold, silver, clay, bronze and iron.

1 hour ago, abcdef said:

I want to say that there are many prophecies that are mixed up by people and misapplied to the Dan 2&7 timelines.

I agree that the answers are there, and I believe that they will be revealed, in our time.

No problem.

This sounds self serving and I apologize in advance. But I spent 5 years unpacking Daniel and I believe I have it right (maybe not al right but I would not have released it if I was not comfortable with the new interpretations). Once again, the book went "live" on Amazon on 11/9/23.  It is 466 pages and if you find it is too expensive, I understand and will send you a "proof" or "author's copy should you provide me with your address. I do promise you ALL your questions will be answered and you will not find most of them in today's accepted interpretations.... but of course, whether they are accepted by the reader is another thing.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,110
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 11/9/2023 at 11:33 AM, Charlie744 said:

In a few chapters in the book of Daniel, Gabriel reveals the 10 toes, the 10 horns and the 10 kings. 

Question: Do these 10 represent the same entity or are they different entities? And whether your answer is A or B, who are these 10?

The same entity, of course, they are the 10 (COMPLETE) "Toes of Clay & Iron" and "Horns of Power". And that entity is the European Union. Simple answer.

As per the reasoning for the  DIFFERENT DISCRIPTORS, that is because the Statue is not the same type vehicle as the Four Beasts with a Little Horn arising amidst the 10 horns. 

One has the 10 at the base (feet) the other uses horns (power) that protrude from the head so the Clay and Iron used to show weakness can't be used now, so Gd points to the power base (horns represent kings and power).

Edited by Revelation Man

30 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

The same entity, of course, they are the 10 (COMPLETE) "Toes of Clay & Iron" and "Horns of Power". And that entity is the European Union. Simple answer.

As per the reasoning for the  DIFFERENT DISCRIPTORS, that is because the Statue is not the same type vehicle as the Four Beasts with a Little Horn arising amidst the 10 horns. 

One has the 10 at the base (feet) the other uses horns (power) that protrude from the head so the Clay and Iron used to show weakness can't be used now, so Gd points to the power base (horns represent kings and power).

Thank you. I just read your response but I have to leave now. I will get back to you later. Charlie

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,515
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

I really do not want to jump into the fray on this one, as there are so many opinions and interpretations. But I would like to get a consensus on a couple of questions:

·         Do you think we are living in the tail end of the age of Grace?

·       If so, wouldn’t you think we should see an alignment, talk, and formation of these horns, powers, and kings right now?

There is something in common that unites them. They are strong (powerful), yet the glue that binds them together is weak, probably not one accord with differences. Unless something changes, I cannot envision these being Europe. They are falling apart economically and nationally (open borders), losing their national identities, with Muslims migrating to European countries by the millions. Europeans do not maintain their reproductive replacements, on so on.

The whole world will come against Israel. At this moment in history, what organization constitutes the opinion, vote, and sanctions of the entire world?  The initiation of the U.N. Agenda 2030 is about to be implemented. I think this will be the game changer.

Partially strong and partially weak. Does anyone expect China and Russia to be a part of a centralized one-world government or agree to it?

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I really do not want to jump into the fray on this one, as there are so many opinions and interpretations. But I would like to get a consensus on a couple of questions:

·         Do you think we are living in the tail end of the age of Grace?

·       If so, wouldn’t you think we should see an alignment, talk, and formation of these horns, powers, and kings right now?

There is something in common that unites them. They are strong (powerful), yet the glue that binds them together is weak, probably not one accord with differences. Unless something changes, I cannot envision these being Europe. They are falling apart economically and nationally (open borders), losing their national identities, with Muslims migrating to European countries by the millions. Europeans do not maintain their reproductive replacements, on so on.

The whole world will come against Israel. At this moment in history, what organization constitutes the opinion, vote, and sanctions of the entire world?  The initiation of the U.N. Agenda 2030 is about to be implemented. I think this will be the game changer.

Partially strong and partially weak. Does anyone expect China and Russia to be a part of a centralized one-world government or agree to it?

Dennis, there is absolutely no doubt we are nearing the end of all things. And the book of Daniel offers a few clear prophecies on the time of the end. It does not attempt to pick a date, if you will, but it clearly identifies the nearing of all thingd.

Now, I do not want to mention too many of the new interpretations in my book because each comment would not be received by itself. It would not make any sense and in order to explian the hows and whys it would take ... well, a book to explain.

First and foremost, I can mention that there is absolutely no reason to look at today's papers, the Israeli war currently going on, the Muslim extremists, etc. God has already told us there will be "wars and rumors of wars."  We have been killing each other since Cain and Able and will continue until His return. His prophetic messages on the end times should be approached in a more spiritual manner - not a physical one. The war that God is concerned with, and had prophecisied in Daniel is a spiritual war between God and the little horn. We must decide which of the two we will join and it is not for any earthly material gifts, rewards or battles. It is for our eternity. If we deny the Christ and follow the little horn we are doomed.

Therefore, His prophecies about the end times should (and they do) speak to those events or happenings that reveal the "spiritual" end of things. 

Again, it is impossible to make much sense out of the above commentrs without going into everything, but that is impossible within this forum. Every comment would have to be questioned and drilled down and since most of today's interpretations on Daniel are so far off, they would be immediately pushed aside without a th0rough discussion.

Ceratinly the world is collapsing in on itself, and that has nothing to do with Muslims, Russia, China, Iran, etc. - this is simply a continuation of our "sin nature" and they will increase near the end time... but that is because we collectively are just a fallen people and now have access to truly bibilical type weapons. 

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Ok, I am back and will try and respond....

I am not sure but I think there are two (maybe even only one) accepted theory on the end times and the book of Daniel. I would guesstimate that your view is most likly in the strong majority of, say, 95% (which is why there may only be considered one theory), with 4% that do not have an opinion and the 1% that does not think that most of the book of Daniel is "yet to come." Well, that means you are in the lead by some 94%. 

If I try and extrapolate your comments, the toes, clay, the horns, etc., represent those actors and events that will play out at the time of the end. And many have matched these actors with today's powers - Russia, China, Islam, Israel, the US, etc. And I would have absolutely no understanding of the interpretations found in this model where 94% seem to agree on. I am sure there are differences among those 94% but they generally acccept they are end time prophecies.

I am sure you already realize that I am in the 1% - in fact, I am not sure there is more than a few standing next to me in that most of Daniel has already taken place. Certainly, the book of Daniel mentions the "true" end times in a few chapters. But the details that are found in Daniel - the toes, the clay, the little horn, the 10 horns or kings (to me) are all actors and events that took place at the time of the Messiah or after (for example, the little horn did not come to full power until 500AD). This is not to say that many of these same actors are gone and foregotten. They are still active today. Again, for example, the little horn is very much alive since the 500 AD period and will continue until the end of time. That is because he is the papacy. 

So, I think you might agree we are talking about apples and oranges. I could not comment on your interpretations because of the "timing" concerns. If we both agreed on the timing, then we might be able to discuss the identiies of these actors and the events that would soon take place, but since I am back in the 1st century with these prophecies, they could never come together. Does not mean I do not read your posts or can understand how you might be identifying them, but our approach is different by 2000 years. 

Hope this makes some sense, Charlie