• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Again, you need to think of Babylon more in ideological terms, not natural terms.  Babylon is an evil city headed by Satan whose members espouse evil.  The harlot is simply a manifestation of that which will be destroyed by the beast and his ten horns for a specific purpose.  It is in contrast to the righteous city:

But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to myriads of angels.  Hebrews 12:22

So you believe Paul may be wrong about them who are in captivity?

Galatians 4:25

Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present city of Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children.

You believe Paul should not have spoken in natural terms when speaking of them in captivity?

And I am speaking of the same Jerusalem Paul says is in captivity.The same Jerusalem the ten horns hate and the same Jerusalem the beast from the abyss attacks and conquers at the time of the end.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

18 hours ago, other one said:

You seem to not separate Palestinians with Hamas.....    If that were the case then I  guess I would have to say yes, just kill them all as God instructed Israel to do in instances in the past.

I really don't think that all of Palestinians are behind what Hamas is doing.....    if they are then this will never be over till either the last Jew or Muslim is dead.

So I guess, do you think Jews should be in Israel or just move out and give up the land promised to them away.?

From reports I've heard Hamas and Hezbollah hold the Palestinian people hostage in Gaza. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,132
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, Diaste said:

From reports I've heard Hamas and Hezbollah hold the Palestinian people hostage in Gaza. 

that's what I am seeing also.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Diaste said:

From reports I've read ,Israel holds Palestinians in prison without being charged with any crime.

From what I've read in scripture that practice will be performed on christians in Israel before Christ comes.

I suppose the Israeli government is just warming up before they persecute the christians .

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Topics Per Day:  1.36
  • Content Count:  3,893
  • Content Per Day:  7.10
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  02/18/1956

2 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

From what I've read in scripture that practice will be performed on christians in Israel before Christ comes.

Cite those verses, please.

8 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

Cite those verses, please.

The perfection of the saints in Israel begins after the king of the north gives the Israeli goveent a host.The persecution continues till the time of the dmd mentioned in Daniel 11:35

Daniel 11:33-35

Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.
During these persecutions, little help will arrive, and many who join them will not be sincere.

And some of the wise will fall victim to persecution. In this way, they will be refined and cleansed and made pure until the time of the end, for the appointed time is still to come.

Jesus also spoke of this persecution is several places in the gospel.

Luke 21

12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

THis same persecution of the saints in Israel is also mentioned in Daniel 7 ,revelation 13 and revelation 14:13

11 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Daniel 11:33-35

Wise leaders will give instruction to many, but these teachers will die by fire and sword, or they will be jailed and robbed.
During these persecutions, little help will arrive, and many who join them will not be sincere.

And some of the wise will fall victim to persecution. In this way, they will be refined and cleansed and made pure until the time of the end, for the appointed time is still to come.

So this church in a war zone that was bombed in the conflict pertains to this prophecy? A bit of a stretch, but okay. 

Edited by Mr. M

Just now, Mr. M said:

So this church in a war zone that was bombed in the conflict pertains to this prophecy? A bit of a stretch, but okay. Still not a response to the actual OP. Apparently, you are not interested in the topic, just want to promote your opinions. 

Go back and read what you quoted me  saying before you start changing my words.

That is very deceiving.

6 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

That is very deceiving.

No attempt to deceive. I admit that I let the discussion from the other thread carry over into this one. You brought up Gaza bombings in the other thread, and I still don't see the relevance. I will stay out of your "Babylon bombing" thread going forward.

3 minutes ago, Mr. M said:

No attempt to deceive. I admit that I let the discussion from the other thread carry over into this one. You brought up Gaza bombings in the other thread, and I still don't see the relevance. I will stay out of your "Babylon bombing" thread going forward.

You don't see the relevance in Palestina being smitten with the rod of the king of Babylon as he is in the act of doing it.

29 Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent.

30 And the firstborn of the poor shall feed, and the needy shall lie down in safety: and I will kill thy root with famine, and he shall slay thy remnant.

31 Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.

32 What shall one then answer the messengers of the nation? That the Lord hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it.