• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,232
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

7 hours ago, Holytrinity said:

I think I've defeated the demons that's been haunting me for years. Thanks be to our Lord Jesus Christ. I know they might come back one day, but I'm not too afraid now, hopefully they don't bring back stronger demons to oppress me.

If you don't make Jesus your Lord openly and do the things he says to receive the Holy Spirit, I promise you, they will be back.  It is critical that you have the Holy Spirit indwelling with you so they won't come back.

Humans have no power or authority in the spirit world without the Holy Spirit doing the work.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/25/1988

I don't have any neurological disorders I only take meds to to fight my case so I don't need to go to jail for too long. As for the demons, they are 100% real I wouldn't lie to you about that for the Bible already tells you it is true it doesn't benefit me at all to lie. I just take meds so I can receive government benefits, free housing, money, etc. I've been homeless for 3 years and I wouldn't want to go back. As for my faith I did already pronounce Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior and will eventually get baptized. The struggle is real out there and im not rich at all lol some times I need to pan handle on the freeway for some extra food money.

• Praying! 3
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/25/1988

Pray for me guys I am going through some financial difficulties and being haunted by demons o  top of that and my life's a struggle. I'll pray for you guys as well. Thank you God bless you all. :emot-headphones:

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praying! 3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,249
  • Content Per Day:  7.09
  • Days Won:  99

2 hours ago, Holytrinity said:

I don't have any neurological disorders I only take meds to to fight my case so I don't need to go to jail for too long. As for the demons, they are 100% real I wouldn't lie to you about that for the Bible already tells you it is true it doesn't benefit me at all to lie. I just take meds so I can receive government benefits, free housing, money, etc. I've been homeless for 3 years and I wouldn't want to go back. As for my faith I did already pronounce Jesus Christ as my Lord and savior and will eventually get baptized. The struggle is real out there and im not rich at all lol some times I need to pan handle on the freeway for some extra food money.

That's not how the system works. I know very well seeing as how I work with homeless people. I was homeless myself for many years.

I'll pray for you. 

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

5 hours ago, Holytrinity said:

I am praying for you and will continue to do so-I completely understand what you are talking about so don't get discouraged or think thst everyone " doesn't get it"- okay? @other one gets it too- not everyone has witness,seen,heard or experienced and some even deny what they do not know exists....  never mind thst,you know exactly what you are dealing with and recognizing is half the battle- the rest of the battle isn't even yours- Jesus is Victorious! He Conquered over 2000 yrs ago on Calvary- it is Finished!In HIM we are Victorious

I'm thrilled you have been Born Again- you've explained several times,I'm listening.... I do not doubt what you've seen or what you are dealing with just try to understand that even Born Again Christians may or may not recognize what is unseen..... dive deep into the Word of God and enter into God's Rest-Growing Closer & Closer to our Heavenly Father in Christ Jesus

You will learn to Trust God for Provision as you learn to hear His Still Small Voice for Guidance and Direction- your Relationship with HIM is top priority.The spirit of fear is a liar,your " benefits" are a resource - God is the SOURCE!

As you grow & mature,being a New Creature in Christ Jesus you will " decrease" as He " Increases "- that is a Renewing of the mind where you no longer think with a carnal mind but with the Heart & Mind of Christ

A Life More Abundant awaits you once you " let go" and let God- children of God Most High have no need to panhandle or depend on resources for survival- He Will Show you a better way,give you opportunities to work and make a good living ...  (Duet 8:18),no begging,borrowing or stealing..... Read His Word and seek HIM with all your heart,mind & soul.... I assure you,your life will change

"RESIST the devil & he will flee" - we see from Jesus in tye wilderness that he does flee( for a time).... oh he will be back,but with no consequence when you are prepared,protected,awawake and armed!

With love in Christ,Kwik

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

@Holytrinity I hear your frustration and please- do not be discouraged by what you might think is lack of support- it isn't,I'm sure some posts are well intended .....we are here to support,encourage and edify..... okay?

There are the ways OF the world and then there is God's Truth-the Eternal things of God,Anyone I know who has first hand experienced spiritual warfare personally as you have has gone on to be an awesome warrior for the Kingdom of God becsause of an Anointing of Discernment-its an Election for the Purpose of one's Call.....here's where you choose to pick up thst Cross or slide into the comfortability of complacency..... if you see where I'm going here? Maybe not YET.....

Just don't be discouraged by opinions or negative feedback,it is after all " the internet"...  I believe we have a Spiritual Warfare  Forum you might want to start a thread in under the Theology Section- there you'd probably get a different type of conversation rather than in "General Duscussion"

Don't stop posting,Christian Fellowship is important,you are not alone

With love in Christ,Kwik

• Well Said! 1

10 minutes ago, Starise said:

What I find most concerning is that if we don't acknowledge the enemy how can we fight him, or be representatives to a lost world? 

Yes yes yes, I'm all for being objective and looking at EVERYTHING, yet some people will use this as an excuse to deny our present spiritual reality. To exclude any other possibilites other than  "it's a medical thing". To be perfectly objective I don't think we can rule out either one or it could be both.

@kwikphilly was into that world apparently and has experienced some of it. @other one has also had encounters. I have done extensive study and have experienced some of this both in the natural world and in the spiritual world. They most assuredly ARE real and the BIBLE fully supports them as existing. JESUS cast them out and appointed others to do the same.

I believe it does the poster a disservice to imply he has only a medical problem when he has seen some of the common things associated with these things. In order to deny demons one must cut out half of their bible, even if they themselves never experienced it personally. You have never seen Jesus face to face either yet you believe in Him.

What I think we need are more aware Christians who are prepared spiritually to confront these things. We fight a spiritual battle folks and that involves demons and fallen angels. The aggressors are not often overt, but any Christian worth their salt knows they are there and knows the Lord has authority over all of them, which indireclty gives US authority if we tread properly and understand where we stand.

To live in denial of the evil spiritual world and the occult is to loose the battle from the get go. The DEVIL walks about as a lion seeking who he can devour, and he just loves doubting skeptical Christians.

Amen!

We have Authority to step on serpents & scorpions.....withstand the fiery darts..... resist the devil......cast out demons....we do not wrestle with flesh & blood.....  no weapon formed against us...not given a SPIRIT of fear....put on the Full Armor of God......

The list goes on & on but one can either walk by Faith or by sight.. Believe every single Written Word OR you Believe none of it.... how does one Believe some?The enemy's greatest feat was convincing the world he does not exist......

Be Blessed Brother,Kwik

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,107
  • Content Per Day:  9.69
  • Days Won:  149

2 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Amen!

We have Authority to step on serpents & scorpions.....withstand the fiery darts..... resist the devil......cast out demons....we do not wrestle with flesh & blood.....  no weapon formed against us...not given a SPIRIT of fear....put on the Full Armor of God......

The list goes on & on but one can either walk by Faith or by sight.. Believe every single Written Word OR you Believe none of it.... how does one Believe some?The enemy's greatest feat was convincing the world he does not exist......

Be Blessed Brother,Kwik

I am feeling that we need to go after a few snakes.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,871
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

13 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Amen!

Be Blessed Brother,Kwik

We also need to be reminded (I did not say anything about the beautiful words in your post) (but the scripture also said: that no weapon that it is formed against us will prosper and "that God will provide the black Smith to form a weapon for our defense). That includes the black Smith God provides to form the weapons for our defense are of various kinds and not just the same one in all deferent situations. Yes we believe that Jesus is all we need but he has a deferent weapon for each deferent situation.

God has not forbid mankind to shout relief outside Jesus Christ and this is his love that the people find relief in any way possible and stay alive for many reasons.

But we also need to be reminded that we are subjected to psycotic conditions in our mind and our selfs and it would be a grave error if we ignore that and we polarized our selves. 

They are numerous psychotic conditions people shout relief from and for that reason God has to provide deferent weapons for each one.

There are spiritual and shycotic forces that can take over any one whether a believer or an unbeliever. We have both believers and unbelievers who take their lives. Or commit crimes of passion. The hearts of both believers and unbelievers can be broken.  Even with the death of a loved one. Or a big disappointment or a let down in our situations or unjust affliction. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt
  • Thumbs Up 1