IGNORED

It is evil spirits that come up out of the bottomless pit, not men.

Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,596
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

5 minutes ago, other one said:

pffft

And, that means ... what?

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Just now, Retrobyter said:

And, that means ... what?

the conversation is not worth my time.

Guest AFlameOfFire
8 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Yes the disciples of the Lord were given power to “cast out” devils and evil spirits like Jesus.  But also think about, in this “spiritual war,”there is also the “casting down” of evil doctrines and imaginations that “exalts itself” against the knowledge of God

“Casting down” imaginations, and every high thing that “exalteth itself”against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Right, and the same protection from God was seen given to the children of Israel when God was pouring out His plagues on Egypt.

And the same protection for those who are born of God’s Spirit is also shown here….

We know that whosoever is born of Godsinneth not; but he that is begotten of Godkeepeth himself, and that wicked one (((toucheth him not.)))

Yes, and what do locusts do naturally? They make the land “desolate” and barren of good fruit.

Many pastors have “destroyed my vineyard,”they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a “desolate wilderness.”

Yes there is a connection, because the “children of hell” ( locusts ) “follow”after Death because of sin.

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell “followed”with him.

Yes I do believe there is a connection between the locusts coming out of the bottomless pit, as the smoke that comes out of the mouth of Leviathan, with the number of days the flood waters “prevailed on the earth,”which is same amount of time, 5 months or 150 days.  (Sign of time)

Notice the connection to the bottomless pit being opened, the mouth of Leviathan being opened, and the fountains of the deep ( Abyss) being opened, with the flood that comes out of the mouth of the Red Dragon….

And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be “carried away”of the flood.

The natural flood was “a sign” of spiritual things to come.

For this is “as” the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.

God bless

God bless you as well.

You lost me on the last one and how that relates,  but 1 John 5:18 seems to be a good one there, that immediately registered with me.  You know, I was thinking about these, I know that it shows two that hold the power of death (the tongue and the devil) then I was just considering the sting of death, that directly relates to the law when you look

The "power of" death is in the tongue (and the devil)

The "sting of" death  is sin

The "power of" sin is the law

The law "worketh" wrath

And a kings wrath is as "the messengers" of death

All of those seem to be present in the picture,  the sting of death relates to sin itself and the power of it (sin) is the law itself (which itself worketh wrath) and the messengers of death is shown as a kings wrath. Pharaoh calls the locusts that covered the land "this death". Saying forgive my "sin" this once and take away "this death" only. And the LORD took away the locusts.

So would you think at all the use of the word "sting" as it relates to these and a kings wrath (called messengers of death) as it relates to the locusts could be better explained between these perhaps?

Like the STING of death? In what way? And its sting is directly related to sin, ad the power of that (sin) is the law itself, so they are related.

And if the law worketh wrath (which it does) then also is a kings wrath equated with the messengers (plural) of death.

That's a mind bender

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  969
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  2

6 hours ago, AFlameOfFire said:

God bless you as well.

You lost me on the last one and how that relates,  but 1 John 5:18 seems to be a good one there, that immediately registered with me.  You know, I was thinking about these, I know that it shows two that hold the power of death (the tongue and the devil) then I was just considering the sting of death, that directly relates to the law when you look

The "power of" death is in the tongue (and the devil)

The "sting of" death  is sin

The "power of" sin is the law

The law "worketh" wrath

And a kings wrath is as "the messengers" of death

All of those seem to be present in the picture,  the sting of death relates to sin itself and the power of it (sin) is the law itself (which itself worketh wrath) and the messengers of death is shown as a kings wrath. Pharaoh calls the locusts that covered the land "this death". Saying forgive my "sin" this once and take away "this death" only. And the LORD took away the locusts.

So would you think at all the use of the word "sting" as it relates to these and a kings wrath (called messengers of death) as it relates to the locusts could be better explained between these perhaps?

Like the STING of death? In what way? And its sting is directly related to sin, ad the power of that (sin) is the law itself, so they are related.

And if the law worketh wrath (which it does) then also is a kings wrath equated with the messengers (plural) of death.

That's a mind bender

You are making some good connections there, but the “sting” was in “the tail” which was “like scorpions.”

Like I said to you earlier, you need to look to the “nature” of each animal to discern what is being symbolized.

A locust swarm can darken the sun (darken the Light of the Truth) and can make things “desolate” and “barren”of good fruit.

But “the power” to “sting” was in their “tails” which were “like scorpions.”

And they had “tails like unto scorpions,” and there were “stings in their tails:”and “their power” was to hurt men five months.

And we know what the “Tail” represents by the words of God.

The ancient and honourable, he is the head; and the prophet that teacheth “lies,”he is “the tail.”

Just like Satan “lied”to Eve and Adam that if they transgressed the Command of God, “they would not die.” (The lie)

Sin (the lie of the Serpent) took occasion “by”Gods commandment, and “deceived”Adam and Eve, and by it (the commandment) sin slew them.

For “sin,”taking occasion by the commandment, “deceived me,” and by it “slew me.”

So what you had is all connected to sin and Death.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,596
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

On 12/6/2023 at 12:45 AM, Stewardofthemystery said:

Thanks Sis!  I’m glad you liked the message, and yes praise God for the revelation!  And that is a good verse to show how God can give people over to evil spirits.

We are given a “similitude” of this locust army coming out of bottomless pit, when God sent forth fiery serpents and scorpions to bite and sting the rebellious children of Israel.

Both John the Baptist and Jesus spoke of a “generation of vipers, and serpents.”

Matthew 3:7 “But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O “generation of vipers,”who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

Matthew 12:34 “O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.”

Matthew 23:33 “Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?”

The generation of vipers and serpents pertains to those who are of the serpents "seed" as shown in Genesis 3:15. 

Jesus also referred to them as “children of hell” in Matthew 23:15 just as they are known as the children of that “wicked one”who sow bad seed in the world Matthew 13:38.

This bad seed is sown by lies and false doctrine that come from "the spirit" of their father the Devil.

Just as God’s Word is the good seed sown by his children who have His Living Word and Spirit dwelling in them, these saints belong to the kingdom of heaven.

So these serpents spread their poison by their false doctrine. 
Deuteronomy 32:33“Their wine is the poison of dragons, and the cruel venom of asps.”

Romans 3:13“Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:”

In the wandering in the wilderness we are given a shadow of spiritual things to come when the Lord sent forth "fiery serpents" to bite and kill the rebellious children of Israel. 

Numbers 21:6 “And the Lord sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.”

But the Lord also had a remedy for this poison of serpents in the serpent that the Lord had Moses raise up in Numbers 21:8“And the Lord said unto Moses, Make thee a fiery serpent, and set it upon a pole: and it shall come to pass, that every one that is bitten, when he looketh upon it, shall live.”

This would be a sign of Jesus being made sin for us, he also being raised up, and all those who seek him would be healed from the "deadly poison" of the serpents. John 3:14 “And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:”

The Lord also sent forth scorpions in the wilderness Deuteronomy 8:15 “Who led thee through that great and terrible wilderness, wherein were fiery serpents, and scorpions, ….” 

The scorpions’ “power to hurt” is in his "tail", which represents the "false prophet spirit" working "in" many deceivers. 

Isaiah 9:15 “The ancient and honourable, he is the head; and the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the tail.”

The power in “the tail”was symbolized in the tail of the red dragon drawing away the angels of heaven by his lies; and this power is also shown in Deaths army who was prophesied to come out of hell. 

Revelation 9:10 “And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were "stings" in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.” (Note concerning their sting 1 Corinthians 15:56 The "sting" of death is sin; )

So the Old Serpent "empowers" his body (the beast), just as Christ being the head "empowers" His Body the Church. 

The serpent’s “power to deceive” and kill by deadly poison is in their mouth, and the scorpions have the same power to deceive in their tails. 

Revelation 9:19 “For their “power is in their mouth,”and in their “tails:” for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.”

But the good news for God’s elect is, they will not be deceived by all the lies and false doctrine in these many deceivers. 

Just as we are given "power" by our Lord tread on serpents and scorpions. 

Luke 10:19 “Behold, I give unto you “power”to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all “the power” of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” 

And their "deadly poison" will not hurt us. Mark 16:18 “They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”

So those who are of the Devil's seed are empowered by Satan, and by his “spirit of a lie,”to speak lies.

But we who are born of God are empowered by Christ, and we are “given a mouth to speak”by the Spirit of Truth, as “the power of Life”is in Gods words of Truth.

It is written Death and Life are in the "power" of the tongue. -Proverbs 18:21

Peace and God bless

Shalom, Steward.

Revelation 9:1-12 is a LITERAL EVENT! Too much "spiritualization" (allegorization) will only lead to confusion. You're pulling things out of multiple passages of Scripture and piecing them together like a collage! a mosaic! It may LOOK "spiritual," but in reality, it is like GRAFFITI on a wall!

Here's what Yochanan the Beloved said,

Revelation 9:1-12 (KJV)

1 And the fifth angel sounded (trumpeted), and I saw a star fall from heaven (from the sky) unto the earth: and to him was given the key (key location, key coordinates) of the bottomless pit. 2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. 3 And there came out of the smoke LOCUSTS upon the earth: and unto them was given power, AS the scorpions of the earth have power. 4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. 5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. 6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

7 And the shapes of the locusts were LIKE unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were AS it were crowns like gold, and their faces were AS the faces of men. 8 And they had hair AS the hair of women, and their teeth were AS the teeth of lions. 9 And they had breastplates, AS it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was AS the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. 10 And they had tails LIKE unto scorpions, and there were stings (stingers) in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months. 11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is "Abaddon," but in the Greek tongue hath his name "Apollyon."

12 One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

They LITERALLY were locusts, but they were significantly BIGGER than today's locusts! Here is the face of a modern locust:

locustface.jpg.4d57d0aa5cac1270487df8796d082760.jpg

And, this is what I believe Yochanan saw: He saw a SWARM of these:

locusts999.png.c287467c928113393d3a6474e5b1cccf.png

These will not be "demons"; they will be antediluvian locusts, as much larger than modern locusts, as the 2-foot-wingspan dragonflies (libellulium) were larger than modern dragonflies! They will not find sustenance in plants, and will be desperate to find some means of food. They will attack people, chewing on them, and stinging them with stingers like those of scorpions. They will inject a nerve toxin that I believe will paralyze their victims; so, they can do NOTHING about their torment! They won't be able to kill themselves, and they won't be able to communicate to tell others to do it for them! They will just have to lie in their beds under feeding tubes until the toxin can be worked out of their systems!

However, the species will be short-lived, not able to find food nor to be able to reproduce (their male, the "king" of the species, is named "destruction" [NOT "destroyer"]); they will only last 5 months.

Oh, and Revelation 9:19 is NOT part of the First Woe; it's part of the SECOND Woe!

Revelation 9:13-21; 10:1-11; 11:1-14 (KJV)

13 And the sixth angel sounded (trumpeted), and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, 14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet,

"Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates."

15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men. 16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand (200,000,000): and I heard the number of them. 17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire (red), and of jacinth (hyacinth blue), and brimstone (yellow): and the heads of the horses were AS the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone. 18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths. 19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt (strike).

20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues (the survivors) yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: 21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: 2 And he had in his hand a little book (scroll) open (unrolled): and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth, 3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices. 4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven (from the sky) saying unto me,

"Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not."

5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, 6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time (delay) no longer: 7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

8 And the voice which I heard from heaven (from the sky) spake unto me again, and said,

"Go and take the little book (scroll) which is open (unrolled) in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth."

9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him,

"Give me the little book (scroll)."

And he said unto me,

"Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey."

10 And I took the little book (scroll) out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. 11 And he said unto me,

"Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings."

1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying,

"Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. 2 But the court which is without (outside) the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

3 "And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore (1,26o) days, clothed in sackcloth. 4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. 5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. 6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy (like Elijah): and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues (like Moses), as often as they will.

7 "And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. 8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified (a.k.a. Jerusalem). 9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. 10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth."

11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. 12 And they heard a great (loud) voice from heaven (from the sky) saying unto them,

"Come up hither."

And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them. 13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

Don't let the artificial chapter divisions mix you up. All of these verses belong together as the Second Woe.

1 hour ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, Steward.

Revelation 9:1-12 is a LITERAL EVENT! Too much "spiritualization" (allegorization) will only lead to confusion. You're pulling things out of multiple passages of Scripture and piecing them together like a collage! a mosaic! It may LOOK "spiritual," but in reality, it is like GRAFFITI on a wall!

Here's what Yochanan the Beloved said,

Revelation 9:1-12 (KJV)

1 And the fifth angel sounded (trumpeted), and I saw a star fall from heaven (from the sky) unto the earth: and to him was given the key (key location, key coordinates) of the bottomless pit. 2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. 3 And there came out of the smoke LOCUSTS upon the earth: and unto them was given power, AS the scorpions of the earth have power. 4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. 5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. 6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

7 And the shapes of the locusts were LIKE unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were AS it were crowns like gold, and their faces were AS the faces of men. 8 And they had hair AS the hair of women, and their teeth were AS the teeth of lions. 9 And they had breastplates, AS it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was AS the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. 10 And they had tails LIKE unto scorpions, and there were stings (stingers) in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months. 11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is "Abaddon," but in the Greek tongue hath his name "Apollyon."

12 One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.

They LITERALLY were locusts, but they were significantly BIGGER than today's locusts! Here is the face of a modern locust:

locustface.jpg.4d57d0aa5cac1270487df8796d082760.jpg

And, this is what I believe Yochanan saw: He saw a SWARM of these:

locusts999.png.c287467c928113393d3a6474e5b1cccf.png

These will not be "demons"; they will be antediluvian locusts, as much larger than modern locusts, as the 2-foot-wingspan dragonflies (libellulium) were larger than modern dragonflies! They will not find sustenance in plants, and will be desperate to find some means of food. They will attack people, chewing on them, and stinging them with stingers like those of scorpions. They will inject a nerve toxin that I believe will paralyze their victims; so, they can do NOTHING about their torment! They won't be able to kill themselves, and they won't be able to communicate to tell others to do it for them! They will just have to lie in their beds under feeding tubes until the toxin can be worked out of their systems!

However, the species will be short-lived, not able to find food nor to be able to reproduce (their male, the "king" of the species, is named "destruction" [NOT "destroyer"]); they will only last 5 months.

Oh, and Revelation 9:19 is NOT part of the First Woe; it's part of the SECOND Woe!

Revelation 9:13-21; 10:1-11; 11:1-14 (KJV)

13 And the sixth angel sounded (trumpeted), and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, 14 Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet,

"Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates."

15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men. 16 And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand (200,000,000): and I heard the number of them. 17 And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire (red), and of jacinth (hyacinth blue), and brimstone (yellow): and the heads of the horses were AS the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone. 18 By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths. 19 For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt (strike).

20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues (the survivors) yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: 21 Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: 2 And he had in his hand a little book (scroll) open (unrolled): and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth, 3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices. 4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven (from the sky) saying unto me,

"Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not."

5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, 6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time (delay) no longer: 7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

8 And the voice which I heard from heaven (from the sky) spake unto me again, and said,

"Go and take the little book (scroll) which is open (unrolled) in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth."

9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him,

"Give me the little book (scroll)."

And he said unto me,

"Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey."

10 And I took the little book (scroll) out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter. 11 And he said unto me,

"Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings."

1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying,

"Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. 2 But the court which is without (outside) the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

3 "And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore (1,26o) days, clothed in sackcloth. 4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. 5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed. 6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy (like Elijah): and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues (like Moses), as often as they will.

7 "And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. 8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified (a.k.a. Jerusalem). 9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. 10 And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth."

11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. 12 And they heard a great (loud) voice from heaven (from the sky) saying unto them,

"Come up hither."

And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them. 13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

Don't let the artificial chapter divisions mix you up. All of these verses belong together as the Second Woe.

The  things of God “knoweth no man,” but “the Spirit of God.” The natural man receiveth not the things of “the Spirit of God:”for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are “spiritually discerned.”

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is “born of the Spirit.”

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

Guest AFlameOfFire

When John was in the spirit and shown various things in heaven it mentions what the seven thunders uttered and he was told not to write what they uttered.

Rev 10:4 when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the Seven thunders uttered, and write them not.

Doesn't John's experience seem a little like the man Paul wrote of  when he said he knew a man

2 Cr 12:4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter

Just noticing how John heard words unspeakable, and how we are shown that he was about to write them but was told to write them not. It does sound a little like the seven thunders uttering their voices there and how that could be what is not lawful for
a man to utter.

Just similar is all. I think the supposed dates of that experience does not match up or something like that, or that Paul was supposedly speaking of himself, not really some other man, which sort of makes no sense that he knew a man (who is really himself) 14 years earlier (that he would boast about and not himself) I never got that one, that never jived with me, but it does with some others so that is that.

I saw Retrobyter bring that up, and made me think of it again. That's another place that always bugged me a little

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 12/5/2023 at 4:18 AM, Stewardofthemystery said:

In the book of Revelation we read Revelation 11:7 “And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.”

You are on the right track, but lets make this simple. Satan places powers that be over area (principalities I think Paul called them). There is one over New York, L.A. Brazil, etc. etc. But alas Satan the Red Dragon is over all these demons he places, of course. No we have a Human Mayor over N.Y. and L.A. they got sorta crowns for their area IF they are not of God, we have Presidents, Kings etc. etc. So, what does the Beasts over Israel mean? It means powers that be that Satan places over Israel and the Mediterranean Sea Region. 

Well, Satan the Red Dragon will always have a CROWN as Rev. 12 shows us via his 7 CROWNS. The Humans in charge will be over kingdoms themselves, and the last Beast who is under Satan, is over the 10 Kings (Complete Europe Reunited) thus he has 10 CROWNS on the 10 Horns/Kings. 

Meanwhile. Apollyon the Demon Satan places over the Mediterranean Sea Region has NO CROWNS, because in the Spiritual Realm he is always under Satan, and on earth he has no physical body. Yet he was over these Kingdoms just like a Principality in High Places, until God cast him into the Bottomless Pit for the duration of the Church Age. The 7 Headed 10 Horned Beast is KILLED OFF and goes back into the Sea for nigh 2000 years, this POWER over Israel and the MSR will only be healed once Israel is once again conquered. 

The Beast that was..........is not............yet is, is a Demon named Apollyon.

54 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

You are on the right track, but lets make this simple. Satan places powers that be over area (principalities I think Paul called them). There is one over New York, L.A. Brazil, etc. etc. But alas Satan the Red Dragon is over all these demons he places, of course. No we have a Human Mayor over N.Y. and L.A. they got sorta crowns for their area IF they are not of God, we have Presidents, Kings etc. etc. So, what does the Beasts over Israel mean? It means powers that be that Satan places over Israel and the Mediterranean Sea Region. 

Well, Satan the Red Dragon will always have a CROWN as Rev. 12 shows us via his 7 CROWNS. The Humans in charge will be over kingdoms themselves, and the last Beast who is under Satan, is over the 10 Kings (Complete Europe Reunited) thus he has 10 CROWNS on the 10 Horns/Kings. 

Meanwhile. Apollyon the Demon Satan places over the Mediterranean Sea Region has NO CROWNS, because in the Spiritual Realm he is always under Satan, and on earth he has no physical body. Yet he was over these Kingdoms just like a Principality in High Places, until God cast him into the Bottomless Pit for the duration of the Church Age. The 7 Headed 10 Horned Beast is KILLED OFF and goes back into the Sea for nigh 2000 years, this POWER over Israel and the MSR will only be healed once Israel is once again conquered. 

The Beast that was..........is not............yet is, is a Demon named Apollyon.

First let me say, it is written that the powers that be are ordained by God.

Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are “ordained of God.”

So even Satan and all his minions are only allowed to do what God has allowed them to do.  You could even say Satan is an instrument of Gods wrath upon a wicked world that has rejected God and His Word Jesus Christ.

And I agree, that spirits like the spirit of the Devil work in men, including world leaders.  But men come and go, but the evil spirit remains.  That is why men cannot make war with the Red Dragon, because He is a spirit, and carnal weapons don’t work when it comes to fighting evil angels/spirits.

There is a spiritual war going on behind the scenes, but it is also manifested in the physical world.  For instance, you mentioned the heads of the Dragon.  Princes in scripture are shown as “heads”. And in Daniel we see angels fighting against these Princes of darkness…
But the prince of the kingdom of Persiawithstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

Then said he, Knowest thou wherefore I come unto thee? and now will I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of Grecia shall come.”

So we always need to keep in mind that there are good and evil angels and spirits at work in the world, which do also enter “into”men.

Also Apollyon is the Destroyer or “Destruction.” He is a angel/spirit who is the King over the bottomless pit/ hell.  This is speaking of Leviathan/ the Old Serpent, who is shown in Job as the “king over the children of pride”.  The children of pride go before “Destruction”…

Pride goeth before destruction, and an “haughty spirit” before a fall.

The King called “Destruction”reigns over the children of hell.  But the name of the Beast we get the victory over is called “Death”.  These 2 are shown here…

Destruction and death say, We have heard the fame thereof with our ears.

The children of hell follow after “Death” because they love the darkness rather than the Light.
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and “his name” that sat on him was Death, and Hellfollowed with him

Those who sin love Death…

But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

Those who sin are “of” the Devil…

He that committeth sin is “of” the devil

And sin pays a wage, which is “Death”

For the wages of sin is death

Edited by Stewardofthemystery