IGNORED

The harlot church system is in bed with the Kings of the earth, and with the ways of the world.

Stewardofthemystery

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, AFlameOfFire said:

Ours as well, is why I said, "  And I am also aware of the covers for them (some of which are also being exposed to be fake too).

Not that I would put my trust in them.

All of this for the use of technology is more burdensome to me.

So don't use it...   I'm not trying to talk you into using them.  I express why I do, and you are free to or not to.   It really doesn't affect me at all.

Guest AFlameOfFire
10 minutes ago, other one said:

So don't use it...   I'm not trying to talk you into using them.  I express why I do, and you are free to or not to.   It really doesn't affect me at all.

And I don't use it, and stated freely I don't. And agreed, you also are free (and certainly not censored by me) to do so and state freely what you love about it

Uncensored freedom to speak is a good thing, don't you agree?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  604
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, AFlameOfFire said:

Thank you for your above response Tatwo, I have considered what you have posted in the above you have apparently thought on these things far more than I have. I don't study Revelation much so I cant say too much,  but which is also why I might be  a little less convinced by the use of the white horse (at the start).

I understand…you seem to be a person of the Spirit…the Holy Spirit and as such you have been filled by the Spirit of Truth Himself…He is guiding you.

Simply put AFlameOfFire…as Genesis is the book of beginnings…Revelation is a book of culminations…that’s why its types, shadows, signs, symbols, metaphors, allegories and the like…are found in the Scriptures…that we may interpret them in the intended day of their fulfillment.

An example of what I am talking about would be Peter’s (Acts 2:16-21) reference to Joel (Joel 2:28-32). Joel prophesied about the outpouring of the Holy Spirit…roughly 800 years earlier…when it came time for the prophecy to be fulfilled…which was in Peters day…Peter an apostle proclaimed…this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel.”

When that which was prophesied in antiquity comes into the day for which it is to be revealed by the Spirit of Truth…it will be unpacked by “men of understanding” in that day…for that day. This is one way we get our fresh “bread of life” and our “living water” from our Father to sustain us in our days on the earth as the temple of the living God.

On the other hand I can understand the way in which you are putting it together in your attempt to show these things throughout (which I do share somewhat agreement with). You could have probably shown it without going forth from there. That's just not the best starting place "for me" since its a somewhat obscure place to begin and then convolutes into the other things.

Well from what I have experienced here in your writing is that you communicate well via your finger tips…and remember…revelation from our Lord to our spirits is just like you have explained in your above paragraph. Revelation is just that…it seemingly comes from obscurity…like …”the evening and then the morning”…the lord Yahshua brings what was hidden (evening) in God…into our spirits and we receive it (morning) fresh and new. Of course He is our Father and He loves us…we are His sons. 

The revelation of a “thing” that you once “did not” have…is now appearing in you AFlameOfFire…the Holy Spirit of Truth will comfort you (John 14:18) and testify of the Lord Yahshua (John 15:26)…and tell you what is to come (John 16:13). 

I have come to realize that most of these folks who have amassed all this knowledge and proudly put it on display for us here in the forums…have been eating old “manna” in place of the fresh “bread of life” and because of that…like their forefathers who ate their manna in the wilderness…they too will die.

I am not well enough grounded in Revelation to be able to say anything for certain on much of anything, I just get snippets here and there (but with way too many pieces of the puzzle not worked in yet). But I still appreciate you sharing your insight and how you might be understanding these things.

You are a person of courage AFlameOfFire…allow the “pieces of the puzzle to work in” as the Lord gives them to you…and He is and you are.

Thank you again for giving me more to consider, God bless you

You are kind and strong…thank you it is refreshing to my spirit…perhaps I may return the favor?

Tatwo…:)

Edited by tatwo
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, other one said:

Did I mention I carry a 9mm handgun most all the time away from the house.

12 hours ago, other one said:

I carry because of death threats, but it would help me to keep my finger; that's how it fit into that post.

Well other one…the whole 9mm thing is a bit awkward really…I mean death threats have, can and do come along with the “high calling.” A countless multitude of brothers and sisters has gone on before us as a result of “death threats” that came to pass for them…in death.

Perhaps it is that you are just not one of those who feels the vibe in the whole “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death” concept? Difficult it is…if you’re following me here.

Or is it more that you are into the whole…I was saved to go to heaven…mindset? I cannot remember if you subscribe to the “rapture” dogma or not? I am not saying that those who die in the Lord don’t go to heaven…they do…it’s the idea that they “were saved” to go to heaven that produces a certain darkness.

So anyways turning it back to the subject of the OP…do you suppose that carrying a 9mm to shoot and possibly kill other humans is more The harlot church system is in bed with the Kings of the earth, and with the ways of the world” reality…or a kingdom of God in Christ reality?

Tatwo…)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,103
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

20 hours ago, Stewardofthemystery said:

Here is the context ….

1 Corinthians 6:9-18

King James Version

I just explained it, no need in going back over it. You took it completely out of context OR either you just do not understand it. One or the other.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

4 hours ago, tatwo said:

Well other one…the whole 9mm thing is a bit awkward really…I mean death threats have, can and do come along with the “high calling.” A countless multitude of brothers and sisters has gone on before us as a result of “death threats” that came to pass for them…in death.

Perhaps it is that you are just not one of those who feels the vibe in the whole “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death” concept? Difficult it is…if you’re following me here.

Or is it more that you are into the whole…I was saved to go to heaven…mindset? I cannot remember if you subscribe to the “rapture” dogma or not? I am not saying that those who die in the Lord don’t go to heaven…they do…it’s the idea that they “were saved” to go to heaven that produces a certain darkness.

So anyways turning it back to the subject of the OP…do you suppose that carrying a 9mm to shoot and possibly kill other humans is more The harlot church system is in bed with the Kings of the earth, and with the ways of the world” reality…or a kingdom of God in Christ reality?

Tatwo…)

as far as this thread, it concerns me keeping my finger.  That was in response to needing it to get into my phone.   Just answering questions.

As for the rest of the thread,  in general this is the way that I feel::

image.png.cfb8072a5c12f97363bd3f83c9bd5298.png

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Topics Per Day:  0.33
  • Content Count:  975
  • Content Per Day:  2.82
  • Days Won:  2

2 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

I just explained it, no need in going back over it. You took it completely out of context OR either you just do not understand it. One or the other.

You tried to explain away “the context”of what is being said about “sin” in connection with the harlot, which is why I posted it.

Here it is again…

1 Corinthians 6:9-18

King James Version

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

12 All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.

13 Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body.

14 And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power.

15 Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.

17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.

18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.”

Do you know what causes the harlot to be made “naked”?  It is because she has taken up the ways of her Mother, which is the “ways of the world” which is “sin”

“Sin”is what causes one to have their “nakedness exposed.”

I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that “the shame of thy nakedness”do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk ((naked,))and they see his shame.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,103
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 12/14/2023 at 5:19 PM, tatwo said:

It does…its there in plain sight RM…from her birth…to her final destination…and a few things in between…don’t see her? That’s because its hidden from you…obviously…if you can’t see it…it’s a “mystery” and nothing I say will help you…if you are under her spell RM…you won’t know it

She won’t tell you who she really is…she has convinced you however...that she the head of the Body of Christ. One must reject Truth to be deceived by that spell…likely all in favor one of her “gussied up feels good to me doctrines”…after all you have proclaimed that you are the master…No…she’s the master at that one, your merely her student as we will see.

Nope, another one who doesn't understand the word. Seen you on other sites, already know that you do not understand Prophesy very well brother, thats ok, not everyone is called unto prophecy. 

On 12/14/2023 at 5:19 PM, tatwo said:

Hummm…”never a Mystery…so, it was never a mystery”…once again you make your point emphatically…sure RM…I understand what you’re saying…I can hear it in your deep prophecy police voice.

What am I going to do with the fact that the very chapter and verse you refer to “in the bible” actually defines her as a “mystery?”

Read what I wrote carefully. The MUSTERIOIN (Secret by Gods Silence) is EXPLAINED, thus what once God kept silent on, in Revelation 17 He explains through the Angel...................Rev. 17:7 says come I will show you the Musterion (Mystery) or SECRETS of the Harlot and the Beasts she rides. 

Then God gives us a HEADLINE.........Not Mystery Babylon, there is a Comma there, instead God is saying MYSTERY......SECRET........QUESTION MARK in a Headline or a Marquee Flashing. 

MYSTERY (Secret Question Mark)

Then God SHOWS US THE HEADLINE !!! Mystery, Secret

1.) Babylon the Great

2.) Mother of Harlots

4.) Abominations of the Earth.

All three are clues unto FALSE RELIGION. Rev. 17:6 ought to clue you in its not a Church NOTICE, she has the blood of the Saints (Jewish Saints of old just after Jesus' death) AND the Blood of the Martyrs of Jesus, so it can not be a Church, it can only be FALSE RELIGION, there was not any "Church" before Jesus. Just add things up simply, don't listen to men with grand schemes and bad ideas. 

Edited by Revelation Man

4 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Read what I wrote carefully.

Wrong response...

Tatwo...:)

1 hour ago, other one said:

As for the rest of the thread,  in general this is the way that I feel::

Ok so in the light of the OP the whole 9mm statement as I stated was a bit awkward…for me only perhaps…I am sorry if there was offense…none was intended…forgive me.

other one>"As for the rest of the thread,  in general this is the way that I feel:"

In the first century in Israel, Christianity was a community of believers.

Then Christianity moved to Greece and became a philosophy.

Then it moved to Rome and became an institution.

Then it moved to Europe and became a culture.

And then it moved to America and became a business.

I had not seen this “quote” that I can remember…it paints a vivid picture…of the progression false religions “whoredom.”

She starts out as “A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars; and she was with child; and she *cried out, being in labor and in pain to give birth.” (Rev 12:1-2 NASB)

Over time she becomes the embodiment of the verse that you quoted “other one”...scripture says it like this…“And he carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness; and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast, full of blasphemous names, having seven heads and ten horns. The woman was clothed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a gold cup full of abominations and of the unclean things of her immorality, and on her forehead a name was written, a mystery, "BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH." And I saw the woman drunk with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus. When I saw her, I wondered greatly.” (Rev 17:3-6 NASB)

As in Israel early on…the “women or womb” which was of the seed of Abraham…once God’s chosen people as a nation…given over to the harlotries of the false god…chosen to bring forth creations Messiah and does…but rejects Him unto murder.

Israel was merely the type of the woman in Revelation…”harlot church system”…she is the “false church” now just as she was the “false Israel” in antiquity…she is doing in the “church” exactly as she did in ancient Israel, which is…”she teaches and leads the people of God astray so that they commit acts of immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols”…just as she did to Israel.

She herself will give birth to…the final iteration of the “man in the image and likeness of God”…the Son of God...He will be a "mature man" known as “Christ"…however this time the “Head” will be accompanied by a glorious “Body” of direct proportion…and she “the harlot church” will turn on Him as well. And likewise…this is how John put it…”and they will tread under foot the holy city for forty-two months.”

There is more to be said about her…shall we? She is ruthless, murderous, deeply deceitful…deceiving many who cannot see her…lets expose her openly right here…oh she will fight back its her way but we must remember she is…”the woman drunk with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus.” This a perilous hour people…when the prophets prophesy in sackcloth…a last call has begun.

Tatwo…:)