• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,667
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

47 minutes ago, douggg said:

The prince who shall come "of the people who destroy the temple and city" will be the one who will confirm the covenant for seven years.   

The people who destroyed the temple and city were the Roman army    So of out that military juggernaut, in the end times, the prince who shall come will arrive.

Since the 70 weeks are determined upon Daniel's people the Jews and Jerusalem, his arrival will be to Jerusalem leading a military group of the end times Roman Empire - i.e. the EU.

Keep an eye on this guy...

z2.jpg.5df1252ee4e62d1e824ce9bb95289f3c.jpg

It will happen in the wake of the Gog/Magog event, with the prince who shall come with his EU army will be intended on keeping the peace in the region.      That person will become the Antichrist that John indicated shall come.

Thanks Dougg, but we do not interpret Daniel the same. Happy New Year, Charlie 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

5 minutes ago, Charlie744 said:

Thanks Dougg, but we do not interpret Daniel the same. Happy New Year, Charlie 

Happy New Year to you, Charlie.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  3,033
  • Content Per Day:  3.33

20 hours ago, Serving said:

G'day Central Europe,

I'm just replying to your post again to say thanks.

Thanks for being non combative also .. it makes it far more enjoyable to come back to a debate free of negative vibes .. so thank you too AdHoc.

I'm going to be fully open now and admit something about Daniel 9's 70 weeks. I've been hoping to nail down what I am about to admit before bringing it up, but I think I ought to let you know so you can see where I am truly at with the prophecy .. no holding back anymore ..

This :

Daniel 9:24-27 – 
24 “Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.”

Everything in red I believe is completed within the 70 weeks.

Blue is obviously future from the end of the 70 weeks from my perspective, so why is it there?

And green I can explain within the scope of the red side or the blue side's argument .. it can fit with both point of views.

So the rule of thumb with scripture containing unfulfilled information within a prophecy is this, it's either just added in for insight for those looking back on history .. or .. or there is a duality taking place.

Usually .. and this hurts to admit .. usually it means a duality is taking place .. I'd wager 90% of the time it means duality is present.

And to be honest, I can see how a duality using those blue scriptures and leading in to the final verse below it (v27) can have a credible case when saying it is also linked to the false prophet, the man of sin and of the tribulation period .. how it can indeed be a case of duality.

I can see that, it's just that I'm not sure if it is valid .. though credible .. I'm still undecided. 

So having said that, I can not deny that those blue scriptures above are outside the scope of the 70 weeks and still can't answer to myself if it is indeed a duality or just added information.

And every time I try deciphering it to get to the bottom of it .. I find myself trapped in a argument loop with myself which floods my brain with scriptures and I become paralyzed and overwhelmed. I just can't resolve it.

Obviously God has not permitted me the answer for a reason .. perhaps I have a bit more overcoming to achieve in my personal life before I can get closure on this frustrating prophecy.

Perhaps another thorn in my side needs plucking up by the roots first before the answer gets revealed to me.. hmmm, more than likely.

So now you know my overall stance. 

That's my honest take .. and that's what you get for being civil to me AdHoc .. full open disclosure.

Cheers AdHoc.

Your honesty is refreshing. This theme has been the source of much debate, so it is obviously not cut and dried. There are all sorts of objections from some who say the Hebrew in the common translation is wrong to abstract meanings bordering on the esoteric. Add God's contribution to this by locking the book up until ???, and you have a formula for never-ending exegesis. As you have probably noticed, I trust the talent and motive of our 1611 translators, and take note that the Septuagint, completed at least 200 Before Christ, does not differ. But more than this, I trust the Lord. He made claims in various parts of scripture, but most notably in Daniel, that He is sovereign in the universe, and no man can stop Him (Dan.4:34-35).

This makes the matter very transparent. Either Jehovah is an imposter, and the whole thing is a farce, or, He is what He claims and we have had the truth all along. If the latter is the case then we can follow the simple language and not wrest it to fit a meaning. Like good detectives viewing a crime scene. We don't form an opinion because of prejudice. We from it strictly according to what is there and nothing else. But this does not mean I deny the background. Here's the verse, followed by the setting. 

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. 27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate (Dan.9:26–27)

The crisis of the ages is very simple. God made man to subdue, and then rule the earth and its environs (Gen.1:26-28). The previous governor, Lucifer, managed to cause man to disobey God and eat from a Tree that brought death. But immediately Jehovah appears on the scene and foretells of TWO SEEDS. Daniel's 9th gives the culmination of this conflict AS IT PERTAINS TO DANIEL'S PEOPLE. The TWO SEEDS are presented: (1) A King from heaven, but fully man and (2) a king from the Nations.

1. The heavenly King is presented to Israel and is hailed as King, albeit He rides on a lowly donkey and preaches repentance and not insurrection against the Roman rule. 4 days later the people reverse their cry and call for a Caesar. This happens AFTER 69 weeks from a specific point in history chronicled in secular records, but acknowledged by God.

The language is simple and direct. "AFTER", which means "AFTER the completion of 69 sevens the anointed Savior of Israel is cut off. What happens in the interim is not mentioned. But the Holy Spirit, in giving the IDENTITY of the OTHER PRINCE, alludes to 70 AD and the destruction of the city and the temple. To give this Prince's NATIONALITY, the holy Spirit connects him to the people who would destroy the Temple and city - ROME.

Of the time and events that go by BETWEEN PRINCES, NOTHING is said. That there is a GAP between the end of the 69th seven and the 70th is an unavoidable conclusion because the Temple and City were not destroyed right after the Messiah was cut off. 40 years went by, so those who claim no gap are already wrong. It was at least 40 years. But STILL THE GAP IS NOT DEFINED. But something in the two verses SETS THE BEGINNING OF THE 70H. And it is the same moment given in Matthew 24 - the FIG TREE.

The literal Hebrew for the word "confirm" in Daniel 9:27 is "to make strong". And the grammar implies the article "THE". I make no criticism of the King James but for clarity's sake, I propose we render the phrase; "AND HE SHALL MAKE STRONG THE COVENANT ... ." Three and one half years later he breaks this. In what manner? By abolishing the daily oblation.

Now there is only ONE COVENANT ever made that contains the daily oblation. That is, the Covenant of Law at Sinai. But an inspection of this Law will show that the daily oblation MUST HAVE THE TEMPLE WITH ITS ALTAR. Now turn to Matthew 24 32 and the Fig Tree. Students of the Word mostly peg the "SIGN" of the Fig Tree to 14th May 1948. And slowly it is dawning on all that this is wrong. Where did thy go wrong? It is this; THE PARABLE IS NOT ABOUT THE FIG TREE - BUT ITS LEAVES. Leaves are the garment of the Fig Tree and a "garment" is one's WORKS (Rev.19:7-8). The works of the Fig Tree (Judah) is the Law of Sinai. AND THE ONLY WAY THAT THESE WORKS CAN BE COMPLETED IS BY HAVING A TEMPLE.

2. The Seed of the Serpent is revealed and takes his place as POLITICAL LEADER at the beginning of the 70th week. The call is "PEACE AND SAFETY" (1st Thess.5:3). "Peace and safety" cannot be while the largest religion on earth (1.6 billion) is opposed to a Temple on Moriah. Peace with Islam would mean "safety" to build the Temple without a war. The 70th seven starts with a completed temple and the daily oblation. This is yet future.

The GAP then is Hosea's TWO DAYS - two Millennia to God (2nd Pet.3:8).

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 12/27/2023 at 4:20 PM, rollinTHUNDER said:

+ Matt. 24:4-14 = Time of sorrows (birth pains – 3 1/2 yrs.)

24:4-13 was all about the Disciples lives, vs. 14 is about the Pre Trib Rapture.

+ Matt. 24:15 = Abomination of desolation (end of sacrifices)

The AoD happens 1290 days before the 2nd coming, and 30 days before the A.C. becomes the Beast.

+ Matt. 24:16-28 = Great tribulation (3 1/2 years)

The Greatest Ever Troubles start 30 days later, after the Jews flee at the 1290, then the A.C. conquers the Jews at the 1260 event.

+ Matt. 24:29-31 = (Rapture) End of 70th week / Times of the Gentiles fulfilled

This is the 2nd coming, at least verses 30 and 31 is, verse 29 is about the DOTL begining with the Sun and Moon going dark, then 1260 DAYS LATER, Jesus shows up in vs. 30. 

You are correct about the 70th week being end times, but its not really a gap, even though it is. You see, its about Israel, and Israel became as Dead Men's Bones unto God (and He is God) so there was no Israel from 70 AD until 1948, so technically there is no gap. We are just living in the Fullness of the Gentiles "SERVICE unto God".

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The AoD happens 1290 days before the 2nd coming, and 30 days before the A.C. becomes the Beast.

The AoD setup takes place 1335 days before the 2nd coming.     Since the AoD is the statue image of the beast, the Antichrist becomes the beast before then.

day1............... Antichrist becomes the beast.....AoD setup..............1335 days.......2nd coming

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The Greatest Ever Troubles start 30 days later, after the Jews flee at the 1290, then the A.C. conquers the Jews at the 1260 event.

The Jews begin to flee when the AoD statue image of the beast is setup 1335 days before the 2nd coming.

day 1...........Antichrist becomes the beast.... the beast kills the two witnesses day 1260.

3 1/2 days later the two witnesses return to life, ascend to heaven.  Followed by that same day a great earthquake hits Jerusalem.     Leaving 1256 days left in the 2520 day 7 years.

The 1256 days represent nominally 42 months - the rule time of the beast, no longer hampered by the departed from earth two witnesses.

----------------------------------

The 7th trumpet sounds and Satan cast down to earth.    And indwells the statue image of the beast making it appear to come alive and speak, for a time, times, half time.     Parallel to the nominal 42 months rule of the beast.

People will be forced to worship the statue image or die.    Those who worship the statue image will be unknowingly by worshipping the statue image will be worshipping Satan.

They will not find out until the 2nd coming, when Jesus turns the statue image to ashes - exposing Satan in physical form.

Revelation Man, what do you think becomes of the AoD statue image of the beast ?

Edited by douggg

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

24 “Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.”

I think I've thought about this enough to give a credible reason as to why the blue highlighted scripture above was added to the prophecy & why I still do not see it as part of the 70 weeks nor as a link to justify using it in concert with v27 as a duality explaining a future event still yet to come (anti-Christ interpretations etc) .. otherwise known as, a duality.

Imagine if you will that no significant & undeniable historical event was mentioned within the prophecy we are speaking of as to signify beyond all doubt to any person who reads the prophecy, believer or non believer, past or present, that .. Messiah had come? 

And how, without such a historical event could one be 100% sure the 70 weeks had completed without that timestamp of destruction? Imagine how easily the 70 weeks could be manipulated by the enemy without said timestamp?

That is why I believe it was inserted into the prophecy .. not as part of the 70 weeks, but as an undeniable timestamp against those who would seek to conceal Messiah in the pages of history, as simple as that. 

Now lets say for arguments sake that we all agreed on that. And since we agreed, for visual aid .. we just temporarily removed the blue highlights for teaching purposes.

Now look how the prophecy reads :

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: 

See how much clearer the prophecy becomes? How seamlessly the narrative flows together without that timestamp distracting us?

See how it becomes clear that the passages are speaking of Messiah and not a blend of Messiah and of some anti-Christ figure as many have introduced over the years? 

The funny thing is though, if you are aware of the Jewish writings or have listened to rabbi's speaking about past debates amongst their finest and all others in between you will find that none of them doubted that v26 & v27 were speaking of Messiah, the very people to whom the prophecy was given and were counting down & awaiting for it's fulfillment to come, they all somehow understood and agreed that v26 & v27 spoke of Messiah. 

It was the many Christian's who came later, who put themselves in positions of authority and were deciphering the prophecy by looking backwards in time instead of looking forwards in time as it was meant to be read, who came up with these different interpretations. 

And what justified them in doing this?

That blue highlighted scripture is what .. that timestamp .. those scriptures were the justification for the many interpretations that have come about within Christian writings, and only recently too .. historically speaking .. all the confusion and divisions amongst us within this prophecy all center around that timestamp

But, but without that timestamp ironically, that confusion/division melts away as we saw. Interesting no? 

Nevertheless, the rules of duality dictate that any added scripture within a prophecy that is not fulfilled (the blue highlighted parts) can not extend beyond what those unfulfilled scriptures declare as long as they are clearly defined in their conclusion .. and those blue bits are more than definitive because they declare the words "end" within them .. that the events in blue end as stated when X,Y & Z occur .. you can NOT add future events/prophecy when it clearly stated itself that those blue bits were a sign of conclusion .. not a sign of future events for us today, but a conclusion for events that indeed ended exactly as written they would end .. the destruction of 70ad.  

That is, again, the destruction of the city and temple is clear as day in the blue highlights and no justification for adding any other future events/prophecies using those scriptures beyond said destruction can be justified because said events are given in such language as to be a definitive conclusion to an event that is historically verifiable & not some open ended declaration with no defining end to guide us .. which only leads to division through the many interpretations such an act would cause & has caused.

Ask yourself this .. you know what you do behind closed doors .. but all these who came up with all these divided interpretations .. divided being key .. how do you know what they do behind closed doors? So why such faith in men who could be charlatans for all you know? Why not trust your own eyes and your own understanding of scriptures?

All you need do is read the N.T to understand v24 .. Ezra & Nehemiah to understand v25, and the N.T again to understand v26 & v27. How hard can that be? 

You don't need historians or scholars or any other person/institution to understand the prophecy if you just read the scriptures for yourself because the bible explains itself if we are just willing to put in the time instead of waiting for others to do it for us .. because you never know who the charlatans are, but we all know who we ourselves as individuals are.

Look at the historians on this subject for example, all of them certified and "credible" historians too .. YET one group says the 70 weeks started/ended in X .. another group say no, it was Y, another says you are both wrong because it is clearly Z !!

HOW can you learn by learning from these men of whom you know nothing of when they are behind closed doors? Look how many charlatans have been exposed over the years of whom millions of Christians have followed and of whose doctrines many still preach today .. it's concerning. 

I know what I do behind closed doors, this is why I always go with my own understanding .. I know who I am, but all those others I do not know, nor do I need to .. all I need is sincerity and a hunger for knowing His ways & implementing them into my life as faithfully as one is able, and for those who do as such, He promised that He would teach, as long as we followed Him sincerely and not for ulterior motive/personal gain.

So that is where I stand and why, not that I am anybody of importance, but I am somebody who is sincere in motive .. but how could any of you know if I am a not instead a charlatan? You can't .. so why do you do it with others? Why trust others with what should be your own interpretations?

It makes no sense to me .. I'd much rather debate your doctrine makers than debate those who adopt their doctrines to be perfectly honest .. it's harder to convince a follower of a doctrine than the maker of one ironically .. and that's just the way it is unfortunately.

So from here I am signing out of this debate .. there are just too many interpretations that I am sure will keep coming for to make any sort of headway .. and I don't have the patience anymore to debate all and every doctrine this debate will bring to the fore. 

Cheers every & all I interacted with .. God bless.

Edited by Serving

On 1/2/2024 at 3:38 AM, douggg said:

The AoD setup takes place 1335 days before the 2nd coming.     Since the AoD is the statue image of the beast, the Antichrist becomes the beast before then.

day1............... Antichrist becomes the beast.....AoD setup..............1335 days.......2nd coming

douggg I am sorry my friend, you just do not understand Prophetic Timing, and in my heart I know you love the Lord, and want to be truthful, but you are stuck to wrong conclusions. The False Prophet does this, before the A.C. attacks and conquers Israel at the 1260 event, we can see this in Dan. 12:7, he conquers Israel and rules over them for 1260 das not 1290 nor 1335, The 1290 gives the Jews who repent 30 days to flee Judea. 

He is is called the 1st Beast at the 1290 because its a foregone conclusion, like Hitler was goin g to attack Poland etc. etc. it was a known fact. The AoD is set up at the 1290, which is 30 days before the 1260, why is this so hard to grasp? 

On Day 1 we see an AGREEMENT between the E.U. Anti-Christ and Israel, we will see Israel join the E.U. the Jews do not accept the Anti-Christ as you put forth, the simply join the E,U. which God sees as giving away His land.

The Jews begin to flee when the AoD statue image of the beast is setup 1335 days before the 2nd coming.

What scriptures do you use? 

Matt. 24:15-17 says the Jews flee at the 1290.

day 1...........Antichrist becomes the beast.... the beast kills the two witnesses day 1260.

The Two-witnesses show up at the 1335, they are the Blessing. They die at the 2nd Woe, the Beast dies at the 7th Vial, which is 75 days later. NOTHING happens in the first half of the 70th week, except the Two-witnesses show up 75 days before the Beast becomes the Beast by Conquering Israel, their A-1 Job is to get Israel to repent (See Malachi 4:5-6 and Zech. 13:8-9, then 14:1 is the DOTL) before the DOTL hits. The 1290 is the False Prophet.

3 1/2 days later the two witnesses return to life, ascend to heaven.  Followed by that same day a great earthquake hits Jerusalem.     Leaving 1256 days left in the 2520 day 7 years.

Do you understand why they are allowed to die? Think it through. They only die to give us a 1260 day TIMELINE JUXTAPOSITION against the Beasts 1260 day TIMELINE. They have Glorious Bodies, they really really really can not be killed, if they could they would be killed while they are praying down all the plagues, so we have to THINK, why does God allow them to be "KILLED" I think they are not really killed, God is giving is a TIMELINE JUXTAPOSITION, you see if they die before the Beast and both have 1260 day ordained timelines, and they doe before the Beast then God is SHOUTING.............HEY, they must show up before the Beast, they are the 1335 BLESSING. But why does that escape you brother?

Wow, you are so so off man, the 2nd Woe is not 1256 days before the 2nd coming how is it you can not add up simple math? 

The 7th trumpet sounds and Satan cast down to earth.    And indwells the statue image of the beast making it appear to come alive and speak, for a time, times, half time.     Parallel to the nominal 42 months rule of the beast.

No, Satan is cast down at the middle of the week, before the Asteroid hits in Revelation ch. 7. You have to get you TIMIG right brother. I would be glad to discuss this in a private message and show you why you timing is off.

12 hours ago, Serving said:

See how much clearer the prophecy becomes? How seamlessly the narrative flows together without that timestamp distracting us?

It only becomes clearer for a wrong interpretation, the 70 weeks is NOT about Jesus, but about judgment against the City (Jerusalem) and its people. You see Jesus as a part of this somehow, bit it makes zero sense. Jesus is used as a MARKER, just like THE WALL and THE AGREEMENT. As per taking the passage out, why would you take out God's holy word? Now, there were no Chapters and verses, those were put in by the English translators, so you are right, it does not go together properly, REALLY there is not verse 26 (which means vs. 26 goes with 25 and 27, and should be split into, and thus there would be only 26 verses)

Now bare with me, I will show you how it should be divided.

Dan. 9:24 Seventy weeks (490 years of judgments in sets of 7) are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy{{I have an old blog on this I might add it at the end}}

25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem(1st Marker) unto the Messiah the Prince(2nd Marker) shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall(49 years or 7 weeks), even in troublous times.26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off(So, after 483 years 7 Weeks plus 62 weeks, Jesus dies), but not for himself(Jesus dies for all mankind, and the Jews sin also):

Vs. 26 should be SPLIT UP THIS WAY !!

and the people(Romans in 70 AD) of the prince(A.C. thus a small p, who will come 2000 some odd years layer, AS IN NOW) that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary(Romans in 70 AD); and the end thereof shall be with a flood(an Army destroyed Jerusalem in 70 AD), and unto the end of the war desolations are determined(The Diaspora). 27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week:(Who? The one that SHALL COME, 2000 years later the prince that comes out of the Roman peoples via the E.U.) and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease(He gets the False Prophet to STOP Jesus Worship in the temple and places the AoD or an Image of the E.U. President up in the temple), and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Making this Jesus just proves to me you are not called unto Prophesy at all brother, that makes no sense at all. 

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

What scriptures do you use? 

Matt. 24:15-17 says the Jews flee at the 1290.

No, Matthew 24:15-17 says the Jews flee when they see the abomination of desolation setup.    There is no timeframe, nor timeline day expressed in Matthew 24:15-17.   

What the 1290 days and the 1335th day in Daniel 12:11-12, is something we must figure out, how those apply.

--------------------------

Let us begin.

Blessed are those who wait and come unto the 1335 days in verse 12.    That will be the day of Jesus's return.

So if we take the 2520 day 7 years and subtract 1335 days, the result is that the AoD will be setup on day 1185 (day 1 being the beginning of the 7 years).

day 1..............................day 1185...............(1335 days)............................day 2520 Jesus returns

The 1290 days, what about those ?    If we count forward from day 1185, we come to something.    That something will be the sign of the Son of Man in heaven (Matthew 24:30a)

day 1..............................day 1185...............(1290 days)......... day 2475 sign of the Son of Man in heaven.

The sign of the Son of Man in heaven will be the sixth seal event when the world sees Jesus in heaven, sickle in hand.    It will terrify the wicked of the world

day 2475 sign of the Son of Man in heaven...........(for 45 days) armies gather at Armageddon getting ready to make war on Jesus.....day 2520 Jesus returns and destroys those armies.

---------------------------

AoD setup, 1290 days later the sign of the Son of Man in heaven (Matthew 24:30a).

AoD setup, 1335 days later Jesus returns.     Blessed are those who remain faithful to Jesus and come to the day of Jesus's return (Matthew 24:30b)

From when the AoD is setup...30 And then [1290 days] shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then [1335 days] shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Edited by douggg

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Wow, you are so so off man, the 2nd Woe is not 1256 days before the 2nd coming how is it you can not add up simple math? 

The 2nd woe is not 1256 days before the 2nd coming.  I never said that.

I think you are misunderstanding what the angel meant in Revelation 11:14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

The angel meant that John had already been shown what the 2nd woe was.   And that John would soon be shown what the 3rd woe would be.      Which John was shown in Revelation 12:12 the 3rd woe as being Satan cast down to earth having great wrath.

thesevensealsg.jpg.365e2d0fb81f7cb04bc0254d697dfc40.jpg

Edited by douggg