• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

And, Do NOT LOOK BACK! Do not hesitate nor be forlorn for what was. Instead, go obey the command of God.

The command for Christians is what again? Oh yeh, go into all the world  with the gospel of Yeshua, that many may be found mature in Christ Jesus at His Soon ( Quick,sudden) return.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

HA chuckle snort. Not hardly. I am storing up on the word of God for my own use, so that I may be better ready to serve at whatever post my Lord Yeshua calls me to serve at through the comforter the Holy Spirit. And I will stock up on provisions for that mission, if and only if led; however historically, as I read it inGod's word, most often God has declared to those He sends out GO! Go now! Do not take any provisions,  I will provide.

As I understand it,they won't be able to buy or sell in Israel for 42 months so cash would be useless anyways.

I have a desire to go there during that time but haven't been convinced the scripture is speaking of myself.Jesus was sent to preach for 3.5 years.

commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses,

10 Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.

11 And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence.

12 And when ye come into an house, salute it.

13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.

14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;

17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;

18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.

19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

30 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

So your stocking up food and water for the end of the world in  1005 years from now?

@mr magoo Don’t forget Satan will released “for a little while” longer.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47

2 minutes ago, John Christian said:

@mr magoo Don’t forget Satan will released “for a little while” longer.

Most likely  I will be taking a dirt nap at that time.Dont disturb me.

18 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

As I understand it,they won't be able to buy or sell in Israel for 42 months so cash would be useless anyways.

I have a desire to go there during that time but haven't been convinced the scripture is speaking of myself.Jesus was sent to preach for 3.5 years.

Hi, First I see that there is permission by the writer to share of the article I leave this link to it: https://www.biola.edu/blogs/good-book-blog/2020/how-did-early-christians-respond-to-plagues

As to who is called to go, to do what ,and when, I do have some personal opinion:

I consider myself a soldier, a soldier in the army of Jesus. I gained that mindset from another soldier, Zola Levitt Who always declared he was standing his post until told to go stand another post. Every army has it's supporting troops, not all are on the front line, yet all are vital to the support of those on that front line. 

Plus the frontline moves! The USA for example is now pretty much a post Christian land and society. This USA is now a frontier land while former lands that were  wild frontiers are actually raising up soldiers to go into all the world including  bringing the gospel of Jesus to America!

My own calling has been to go about pushing  on a rope ( That is how I express it) until the other end of the rope wiggles a bit, someone grabs on to that end and begins to pull on it.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92

30 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

I agree that whatever will be will be; but not in the sense that Christians should then be passive about things ( All things). Instead for the very reason that  whatever will be will be is  by God's will and good purpose.

Christians should not go about in fear of the trials before the world as though afraid like much of the world does. Instead each Christian might serve better in the certain hope that  is in us tby the shed blood of Jesus, and through the power of the comforter left us,  the Holy Spirit.

Christians should not fear  but God, knowing God's grace. His mercy is from everlasting to everlasting. Each Christian can  go about his privilege and duty to serve within the army of Jesus as brothers and sisters tending to each other and all the sick of the world  that we each find we are among, sharing of the gospel of Jesus with this fallen world's humanity; doing so by our acts as well as by word.

Jesus taught us that if we seek the Kingdom of God first all that other stuff will take care of itself.

If this isn't true in someone's life it isn't because the fault lies in that teaching, it is because the fault lies in you that you really don't believe it and are seeking your security in those things first and in God second.

When the Word of God doesn't seem to be working for us the fault is not in the Word but in ourselves, that we don't really believe it so we don't follow it without doubt leading us astray, and that is where we have to look to change things if we would have it different.

FWIW. I know this because I'm as guilty of it as anyone and have had to deal with it -with myself and my doubt- throughout my entire life (even when I didn't know that is what I was doing).

• Well Said! 1

2 hours ago, FJK said:

When the Word of God doesn't seem to be working for us the fault is not in the Word but in ourselves, that we don't really believe it so we don't follow it without doubt leading us astray, and that is where we have to look to change things if we would have it different.

Interesting, and I agree in principle, in that God is not a liar nor is His word folly.

I do pray and think as well as read the word; but yet... That in of itself is not the sum of things! The total is always being tallied by the doing.  The final sum is known only to God from before the beginning.

What is clear to me is the view out the rearview mirror, not the look ahead down the narrow road straight away. There are near constantly occurring series of moments seen in that mirror, the oh so that is what that was about moments. 

God's word clarifies the events for sure, but they do have to be lived as well as prayed over and thought about from even before the first move of each day on the sojourn each of us is traveling..

• Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.92

1 minute ago, Neighbor said:

What is clear to me is the view out the rearview mirror, not the look ahead down the narrow road straight away.

If only we could see what lies ahead of us as clearly as what we see that lies behind us ................. we wouldn't need faith to go forward.

I think God wants us to lives by faith rather than foreknowledge and that is why he makes life that way.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/14/2024 at 4:42 AM, lowlymanofgod said:

Let me repeat, we are approaching the year 6,000 from creation in 2 years in 2026 AD. [edited] We know this by adding the genealogies and timelines of the scriptures.

I still say there's a better way to be much more meticulously precise with the timing of this. I still think it's happening now. Adding the genealogies is interesting. It is an excellent compliment to the picture. But there are other "timelines" in the scriptures, which can point to a year, and a month. But no man can know the day or the hour.

We know this by adding the genealogies and timelines of the scriptures. From Adam to the anointing of Yeshua in 26 AD 4,000 years passed. And in 2026 AD it will be 2,000 years since his anointing in 26 AD, which will be the year 6,000 from creation.

I think that you are close. But the spring of 27AD is more accurate counting from the Artaxerxes decree of 457BC.

Yeshua died in 30 AD.

I agree. Friday, April 7, 30AD. Even I can use the timeanddate calendar for Israel in 30AD to count the Passover for confirmation that year. It's the only year that works out for it in that area of time.

And the prophet Hosea confirms that Yeshua returns after 2 days, meaning 2,000 years, from the time of his anointing, which was yovel year 80, to the time of his return, which will be yovel year 120.

I agree in principal with the big picture of what you're talking about, but I wouldn't demand that it has to be an exact year just based on such a long count of a 6000 year span. The variables of inclusive counting, or the potential inaccuracies of a long count of 6000 years, or what Jesus meant by except those days be shortened, makes it too difficult to be precise.

Because of the plaques on the sabils in the Old City of Jerusalem, I even consider that you could be right. But that deal is a long shot. I would bet that the heptad we are currently in runs out a year before then. 

I don't know what is going to happen. I continue to insist that it is far easier for us to figure out WHEN it's going to happen, than WHAT is going to happen. I was watching a video by John Campbell yesterday about the Chinese isolating a new virus from that pangolin animal again. It's 100% lethal in humanized mice. It's a brain virus that destroys the central nervous system. The first symptom is all the hair stands on end, then the eyes turn white. It's hard to watch. I still think it's going to be like on the very day that Lot left out from Sodom, and fire rained down, and the Sodomites did not escape. They only way I see to prep for that kind of scenario is Psalms 91:

"You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday.

I honestly don't think you'll need all your prepper supplies Christian. The Lord is in charge of this now, He knows what He is doing. I don't think there's any time remaining for a multi-year tribulation. Something big might happen soon, even before this year is over, and we could find ourselves as quick as 40 days until the actual second coming. 

Like lightning shining from the east and to the west.

I bet it's going to be fast.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,127
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

21 hours ago, lowlymanofgod said:

who are clueless and understand nothing of what is happening in the world, and are going to die in these next 2 years as we approach the return of Yeshua.

Cool, I don't have to wait till Jesus comes back to be with him.   HOW COOL IS THAT!