• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Hello ,Blessings & Greetings

So with the recent Server crash how many of you thought about a time where the Gospel Will not be found on the internet? A time when Christians are silenced ,a time when you type in "WCF" and you get an error code,no warning,just gone in an instant

It reminded me of when I was a kid in school and in the middle of class the alarms went off for a drill- well we just had our " fire drill"

Thoughts? I wondered- "Did George pull the plug "?Emails asking " Kwik,what's goin on"? And I didn't know..... couldn't reach George( for a minute,lol)

Are you prepared - are your numbers written down or all in Google contacts- addresses?How would you reach your Brothers n Sisters? But even more importantly,what are you prepared to do to spread the Gospel if you can't sit on your couch n type?

With love in Christ,Kwik

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.66
  • Days Won:  1

Someday, I expect this will happen.  You will try to find what hav3 just become unapproved Christian sites (unapproved by the various PTB in high places) and they simply won't be there any more.

AT that time only underground, dark web and other obscure types of communication, will be available and it will probably be too late at that point to start searching for them without attracting attention to yourself  and how they can be used so it might not hurt to be prepared in advance so you can just move into them without arousing suspicion.

This sounds paranoid but, sadly, it isn't.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  203
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,476
  • Content Per Day:  6.16
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

15 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

So with the recent Server crash how many of you thought about a time where the Gospel Will not be found on the internet? A time when Christians are silenced ,a time when you type in "WCF" and you get an error code,no warning,just gone in an instant

It reminded me of when I was a kid in school and in the middle of class the alarms went off for a drill- well we just had our " fire drill"

Thoughts? I wondered- "Did George pull the plug "?Emails asking " Kwik,what's goin on"? And I didn't know..... couldn't reach George( for a minute,lol)

Are you prepared - are your numbers written down or all in Google contacts- addresses?How would you reach your Brothers n Sisters? But even more importantly,what are you prepared to do to spread the Gospel if you can't sit on your couch n type?

With love in Christ,Kwik

Yeah, it was interesting going "dark" there for a week!  I suspected one of three things: Server crash, hacker, or George pulled the plug.  And I did have some of those other thoughts too . . . we might have to go out and fellowship in person more!!  LOL  ;-) (since emoticons don't seem to be working . . .)

So what really happened (just a server simply going down)?

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Vine Abider said:

Yeah, it was interesting going "dark" there for a week!  I suspected one of three things: Server crash, hacker, or George pulled the plug.  And I did have some of those other thoughts too . . . we might have to go out and fellowship in person more!!  LOL  ;-) (since emoticons don't seem to be working . . .)

Not so" simply " like 20 yrs of millions of gb of data have to be recovered---George working with IT to get it up and running but the hundred of daily " hits" interfered with the process by constant interupptions.... finally they built a parallel site to work on and enter all thst data and then changed the name to WCF..( my interpretation mind you  ,from a very non tecky layman)

But we're back- thank the Lord (& George)

❤️

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.66

15 minutes ago, Vine Abider said:

I suspect it was something rather significant, there was a while when there was no ping, then it started pinging again a couple days later but attempting to contact led to a 500 server error.  I was wondering what was wrong as well, but was finally leaning toward either a total server failure or a DNS problem developing across a portion of the network.

I always remember God has a hand and a purpose in all things.  This is just a tiny part of some larger picture he has in mind.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,268
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

37 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

But even more importantly,what are you prepared to do to spread the Gospel if you can't sit on your couch n type?

Go...

• This is Worthy 1

5 minutes ago, Sower said:

Go...

Amen- thats what I say!Get up,get out,get movin n groovin👍🙏❤️

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

20 minutes ago, Sower said:

Go...

Sower,I can read what you're thinking, the comment is to "Go" and preach the gospel .

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  908
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,653
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

With love in Christ,Kwik

I beg your pardon, I don't recline to type!

2a721aa8aa29d3b7a05bc355fc4d61f8.jpg.fa143adc40c71e9decb36b0c0f3f022b.jpg

I sit at a desk...

LOL

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  908
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,653
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

In all seriousness, we ought to create a network of contacts who we can get hold of to keep in touch.

It doesn't have to be like a phone book directory but just immediate contacts (usually everyone will be

included by extension that way). Just a thought.

For a time of persecution is coming when the truth will not be tolerated.

As near as it seems to be now, it is nothing like what it will be... or even has been historically.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1