• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,232
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, backontrack said:

Yes Yes Yes now take this verse and believe it like John3:16 John 14:12 Mat 10:8 if you only believe John 3:16 then you really believe Jesus because it takes no more faith then to believe everything else.

Believe what?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,871
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

46 minutes ago, other one said:

Believe what?

Believe that Jesus is the Christ of God who died for the forgiveness of our sins. 

The rest of the instructions in the bible is for the believers in Jesus Christ. 

If someone does everything even confessing faith in Jesus Christ and even declaring that Jesus Christ is Lord just to please the believers in Jesus and he goes to church wanting the blessings of the believers in Jesus Christ in this life and to please the wealthy in-laws, but he himself does not believe that Jesus Christ has died for the forgiveness of his sins he is still in his sins. He is lost. Everything else he did it will not saved him. 

If someone thinks about it the Christian faith is giving instruction to the believers as to not do something. Always do not do this and do not do that. Just like the ten Comandments. And do not be stingy which includes to be generous. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt

2 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Isaiah 53: 5 `by His stripes we are healed.` 

That tells us HOW we are healed BUT NOT WHEN we are healed.

We will all be healed when the Lord comes, but not all on earth. 

BTW there`s a new name written down in glory and it`s mine, oh yes it`s mine.... (as the song says)

There is the proof. 

By his stripes we are heal it is not about our infirmities in this life or about our headaches but it is that we are heal from the consequences of our sins. Definitely this was said for the believers of Jesus Christ. And to understand that we have to look how the people under the Covenant of Sinai were treated by God who repay them an eye against an eye and a tooth against a tooth and a life for a life. And many of their sins were punished by death. 

As we have the punishment of death of those of the Israelites who ate the orticia the birds in the dessert when God had given them only the Holy mana to eat and they were dying in their sins and God asked Moses to lift up the Bronze Serpent and they were forgiven from their sin and lived. God did not asked them to offer a sacrifice according to the Law to have their sin forgiven a disobedience that was punished and had the sting of death in it. They were healed from dying in their disobedience in their sin.  God gave them Life through the Bronze Serpent lifted up on the wooden post. 

We have believers who are sick and dying that does not mean that they are dying as unbelievers...not that cannot be. BY HIS STRIPES WE ARE HEAL it must be inclusive to all who believe and this can only be truth that all who believe in Jesus Christ have forgiveness of their sins and the sting of death cannot killed them or the sting of death because of their sins cannot killed them because we have life in Jesus Christ or Jesus Christ was killed and die for our sins. There are many and different ways to say it. As in the dessert they were sting from the Serpents and dying and yet they lived when they obey God to look on the Bronze Serpent lifted up on the wooden pole. Inclusive to all who believe no one will ever be denied. 

If it is about our sickness of the body which is not, this scripture is not for that. It is about the forgiveness of our sins. The Israelites were healed from their sickness, and they had healing for their sickness before the Cross. Or without the Cross. 

But only through the  Bronze serpent they could have the healing of the sting of death. To live even though they had sin. The Bronze Serpent stopped the punishment from God and God gave them the Bronze Serpent to heal them to give life to those who were dying.

If Jesus did not die we cannot have forgiveness of our sins and life everlasting.

Also in two words Jesus Christ was punished for our sins. And we will not punished for our sins. He was made the propritiation for our sins.

Edited by Your closest friendnt

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Believe that Jesus is the Christ of God who died for the forgiveness of our sins. 

The rest of the instructions in the bible is for the believers in Jesus Christ. 

If someone does everything even confessing faith in Jesus Christ and even declaring that Jesus Christ is Lord just to please the believers in Jesus and he goes to church wanting the blessings of the believers in Jesus Christ in this life and to please the wealthy in-laws, but he himself does not believe that Jesus Christ has died for the forgiveness of his sins he is still in his sins. He is lost. Everything else he did it will not saved him. 

If someone thinks about it the Christian faith is giving instruction to the believers as to not do something. Always do not do this and do not do that. Just like the ten Comandments. And do not be stingy which includes to be generous. 

I would just say that there are people who say they believe and do miracles and cast demons out of people and yet Jesus says he never knew them and sends them off to hell.  You can read about that in Matthew chapter 25 among other places.

I personally believe and say openly that if Jesus is not your actual Lord, you are not saved.  I have never known a person who had a relationship with the Holy Spirit that was not under the direct Lordship of Jesus.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

23 minutes ago, other one said:

I would just say that there are people who say they believe and do miracles and cast demons out of people and yet Jesus says he never knew them and sends them off to hell.  You can read about that in Matthew chapter 25 among other places.

I personally believe and say openly that if Jesus is not your actual Lord, you are not saved.  I have never known a person who had a relationship with the Holy Spirit that was not under the direct Lordship of Jesus.

I believe the Lord was showing me that if we cannot believe things he said we cannot believe Jon 3:16 we must except it all or none.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Isaiah 53: 5 `by His stripes we are healed.` 

That tells us HOW we are healed BUT NOT WHEN we are healed.

We will all be healed when the Lord comes, but not all on earth. 

BTW there`s a new name written down in glory and it`s mine, oh yes it`s mine.... (as the song says)

There is the proof. 

There will be no need for healing in Heaven because there is no sickness. By his stripes we are healed in his offering on the cross and salvation. 

I was impressed by the Lord to say if we cannot believe in what the Lord told us to do in this life then we cannot believe in John 3:16 

34 minutes ago, backontrack said:

I believe the Lord was showing me that if we cannot believe things he said we cannot believe Jon 3:16 we must except it all or none.

Believing is one starting point, for we must believe the Father raised him from the dead, but Romans also says we must confess with our mouth that he is our Lord...   And that is something that you have to really mean and live when you confess it, or you just make yourself a liar and liars go to hell.

• Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Content Count:  41,318
  • Content Per Day:  7.99
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

6 hours ago, backontrack said:

Your right! All this to say below! No one can see salvation but God, but do you!

Here is what God showed me, many may already know but it was so real I had to share this!

IF, you believe in Jonh 3:16 then why do you not believe in Mat 10:8, Isaiah 53:5, 1st Peter 2:24 and John 1:12. Romans 12:3. 

I will never just say I am saved ever again but now say I am healed to. One cannot just believe John 3:16 and disregard all the rest of what Jesus said of those who become saved. For God cannot lie and WE cannot take one verse and not believe another. We are the sons of God now lets act like it and do all that Jesus gave us power to do. 

Sad many will not believe but the one verse John 3:16 and ignore the rest

My belief system starts with Gen 1:1 - Malachi 4:6 - Matt 1:1 - Rev 22:21

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

40 minutes ago, other one said:

Believing is one starting point, for we must believe the Father raised him from the dead, but Romans also says we must confess with our mouth that he is our Lord...   And that is something that you have to really mean and live when you confess it, or you just make yourself a liar and liars go to hell.

If you want to know I am clean from the spirits of the world and I thank Jesus for that. 

• Praise God! 1