• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,885
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

@backontrack

We can have the witness of the Holy Spirit. It is through out the scriptures. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, backontrack said:

I believe the Lord was showing me that if we cannot believe things he said we cannot believe Jon 3:16 we must except it all or none.

But we must understand and follow  those things he said,  I think we are in more agreement than I first thought.  If we do the things he said, we basically are under his Lordship.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,191
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

6 hours ago, backontrack said:

I believe the Lord was showing me that if we cannot believe things he said we cannot believe Jon 3:16 we must except it all or none.

There are loads of people who believe one and not the other and they are saved. It's just a pity that they have been lied to and miss out on the blessing of healing. The Heidelberg cathechism says God gives sickness. I talked to Dutch reformed who believe that, but they do believe that God can heal if He wants to.

I went to a collegue years ago who had cancer. He was catholic. His wife reformed. Can we pray for you? Lay hands on you? Noooo how dare you say it's God's will to heal. They got angry. I had fasted for that man 3 days. I had prayed a year for him. All for nothing. He died a month later. He's in heaven though. Just his body didn't get saved from the sickness. But I also had another collegue who also had the same cancer and he was an atheist and wanted nothing to do with God. I said: Can we pray for you? Oh how sweet. Thank you. And he got healed.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  192

15 minutes ago, Renskedejonge said:

There are loads of people who believe one and not the other and they are saved. It's just a pity that they have been lied to and miss out on the blessing of healing. The Heidelberg cathechism says God gives sickness. I talked to Dutch reformed who believe that, but they do believe that God can heal if He wants to.

I went to a collegue years ago who had cancer. He was catholic. His wife reformed. Can we pray for you? Lay hands on you? Noooo how dare you say it's God's will to heal. They got angry. I had fasted for that man 3 days. I had prayed a year for him. All for nothing. He died a month later. He's in heaven though. Just his body didn't get saved from the sickness. But I also had another collegue who also had the same cancer and he was an atheist and wanted nothing to do with God. I said: Can we pray for you? Oh how sweet. Thank you. And he got healed.

It is impossible to follow someone you do not believe in. :)

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,874
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

Proverbs 23:23

Invest in truth and never sell it--in wisdom and instruction and understanding.

13 minutes ago, BeyondET said:

Proverbs 23:23

Invest in truth and never sell it--in wisdom and instruction and understanding.

Jesus is the Way the Truth, and the Life. :)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,874
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

6 minutes ago, Truswell said:

Jesus is the Way the Truth, and the Life. :)

Psalm 145:18

The LORD is near to all those who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.

• Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, BeyondET said:

Psalm 145:18

The LORD is near to all those who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.

A favourite of mine

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

9 hours ago, Renskedejonge said:

Well God does not say he can heal if he wants to, by Jesus stripes we are healed. It is sad such teaching are contrary to Gods word.

The reason for this post was for me to tell people what God revealed to me. We cannot see salvation touch it nor fill it. I had to ask this to get attention and get people to respond. God in my spirit said this to me, how can you believe in John 3:16 and not what Jesus told us to do after he went to Heaven. He gave us THE measure of faith no more. God says you cannot pick and chose what to believe if you cannot believe it all you cannot believe any!

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

13 hours ago, other one said:

But we must understand and follow  those things he said,  I think we are in more agreement than I first thought.  If we do the things he said, we basically are under his Lordship.

Well God does not say he can heal if he wants to, by Jesus stripes we are healed. It is sad such teaching are contrary to Gods word.

The reason for this post was for me to tell people what God revealed to me. We cannot see salvation touch it nor fill it. I had to ask this to get attention and get people to respond. God in my spirit said this to me, how can you believe in John 3:16 and not what Jesus told us to do after he went to Heaven. He gave us THE measure of faith no more. God says you cannot pick and chose what to believe if you cannot believe it all you cannot believe any!