• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,960
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

2 hours ago, backontrack said:

Your believing on just words in other words you are putting your trust in words and words only. John 3:16 I don't care if you live what you think is a perfect life lead 1,000's to Christ using John 3:16 your still using words. Here is the conclusion, if you believe in John 3:16 then why do you not believe in Mat 10:8 Isaiah 53:5 1Peter 2:24

You see I now not only believe I am saved but now I believe i am healed and I now do Mat 10:8 if you do not then you cannot claim John 3:16 that is what God showed me. Cannot believe in one and not the others all the others not listed! ALL

Faith comes by hearing the Word of God, but many hear the Word of God by the wayside, or on the stony ground, and in the weed patch, with poor results.

Our Spirit-filled ministry is as much about soil preparation as it is about seed distribution.

Talking about 3:16 . . .

2Ti 3:16-17  All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for instruction, for conviction, for correction, and for training in righteousness,  (17)  so that the man of God may be complete, fully equipped for every good work.

• This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, backontrack said:

Your believing on just words in other words you are putting your trust in words and words only.

Jesus is THE WORD, and the word was made flesh and dwelt amongst us.

What I showed was how a person comes unto Christ. What that person KNOWS after that is a relationship with God through Jesus Christ. I know God, so I do not have to "PROVE IT TO MYSELF"  LOL, so, as I stated, the only proof unto "OTHER PEOPLE" is the Fruits of the Spirit as manifested in men, by that, love, joy, peace, healings, Prophetic Understandings and Utterings etc. etc. 

Its not my job to "prove" anything to you or anyone else, let each man work out his own salvation in fear and trembling. Your own faith is the only thing that can save you, God gives it freely unto all that seek His face. 

Edited by Revelation Man
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,869
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

14 hours ago, backontrack said:

Your believing on just words in other words you are putting your trust in words and words only. John 3:16 I don't care if you live what you think is a perfect life lead 1,000's to Christ using John 3:16 your still using words. Here is the conclusion, if you believe in John 3:16 then why do you not believe in Mat 10:8 Isaiah 53:5 1Peter 2:24

You see I now not only believe I am saved but now I believe i am healed and I now do Mat 10:8 if you do not then you cannot claim John 3:16 that is what God showed me. Cannot believe in one and not the others all the others not listed! ALL

I mentioned Job then you say I trust, live, believe and claim, what post was that?

Edited by BeyondET

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

12 hours ago, BeyondET said:

I mentioned Job then you say I trust, live, believe and claim, what post was that?

Job has nothing to do with my post

9 minutes ago, backontrack said:

Job has nothing to do with my post

Ok, so the only thing else in my post that i said was, "similar to this verse"

From that you concluded what I trust,live,believe and don't claim?

Edited by BeyondET

19 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Jesus is THE WORD, and the word was made flesh and dwelt amongst us.

What I showed was how a person comes unto Christ. What that person KNOWS after that is a relationship with God through Jesus Christ. I know God, so I do not have to "PROVE IT TO MYSELF"  LOL, so, as I stated, the only proof unto "OTHER PEOPLE" is the Fruits of the Spirit as manifested in men, by that, love, joy, peace, healings, Prophetic Understandings and Utterings etc. etc. 

Its not my job to "prove" anything to you or anyone else, let each man work out his own salvation in fear and trembling. Your own faith is the only thing that can save you, God gives it freely unto all that seek His face. 

What I showed you is you never walked with Jesus nor did you experience anything he did on earth. We take Jon 3:16 by 100% faith right?

If you take that by faith then you must take everything else by faith everything, you cannot pick and choose. So get out their and preform Mat 10:8. Faith comes by hearing  and hearing by the word of God. Be healed 1st Peter 2:24 Isaiah 53:5.

No one can prove they are saved to anyone but God no outward appearance prove this. So why not take the rest of what Jesus said we should do the same way! 

Get busy with the kingdom he left with us John 14:12-14

3 minutes ago, BeyondET said:

Ok, so the only thing else in my post that i said was, "similar to this verse"

From that you concluded what I trust,live,believe and don't claim?

What I showed you is you never walked with Jesus nor did you experience anything he did on earth. We take Jon 3:16 by 100% faith right?

If you take that by faith then you must take everything else by faith everything, you cannot pick and choose. So get out their and preform Mat 10:8. Faith comes by hearing  and hearing by the word of God. Be healed 1st Peter 2:24 Isaiah 53:5.

No one can prove they are saved to anyone but God no outward appearance prove this. So why not take the rest of what Jesus said we should do the same way! 

6 minutes ago, backontrack said:

You think know me but you don't know me at all. 

What I trust or how I live and believe.

Edited by BeyondET

11 minutes ago, BeyondET said:

11 minutes ago, BeyondET said:

Works will not save you, your right I do not know you but God does! No one can earn salvation it's a free gift. 

1 minute ago, backontrack said:

Works will not save you, your right I do not know you but God does! No one can earn salvation it's a free gift. 

Then stop with the insinuations.

Edited by BeyondET