• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,143
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  1

51 minutes ago, Stormy Monday said:

The word BEFORE doesn't apply to your interpretation? - You have all sorts of irrelevant stuff and I have no idea where you're coming from or where you're going with this.

How can anybody decipher this...

Those are your three steps in studying eschatology? WOW! All I can say is Dispensationalism has misled millions.

I am not a dispensationalist.   And do not subscribe to that approach of breaking up bible time periods into various ages called dispensations.  

If you follow that three steps I listed - then you would know that Islam is not the dreadful and terrible beast is not Islam.

Edited by douggg

4 minutes ago, Stormy Monday said:

You're not a Dispensationalist but you believe in Daniel's 70th week???

Yes.

5 minutes ago, Stormy Monday said:

You seem to think Rome is the culprit with ZERO evidence. The nations Ezekiel mentions are ALL Islamic! Can you quote one - JUST ONE - verse of end-time prophecy that specifically and clearly identify Rome as any of the beast?

By "Rome" what do you mean ?

I view the fourth kingdom in Daniel 7 as the Roman Empire.   And in the end times, the Roman Empire is manifested in the form of being the EU.

Daniel 9:26, the people who destroyed the temple and city were the Roman empire army.

The prince who shall come in Daniel 9:26, being from the EU, will confirm the covenant for 7 years of the Daniel 9's 70th week in Daniel 9:27.

The covenant will be the Mt. Sinai covenant, with the prince who shall come anointed the King of Israel thought-to-be messiah by the Jews... thus becoming the Antichrist.     The person cannot be a muslim, but a Jew who's religion is Judaism.

The for 7 years is in Deuteronomy 31:9-13, as a requirement made by Moses of all future leaders of Israel.

-----------------------------

Ezekiel 38-39 does list Muslim nations as part of the Gog/Magog coalition.    Those armies are destroyed before the 7 years begin.  Islam will no longer be a factor following the Gog/Magog event.  

2 minutes ago, Stormy Monday said:

What do I mean by Rome!  You're the one pointing the finger at ROME and you're asking me what I mean by Rome? Call it Catholicism - call it the Pope - call it the EU! All I'm asking for is for you to quote the ONE verse I'm asking for.  

Catholicism, the Pope are different from the EU.   

I did give you the one verse, Daniel 9:26.

26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

The people who destroyed the city and sanctuary were the Roman army.    The prince who shall come shall enter into the middle east following Gog/Magog with the EU army on the outward premise of being peace keepers in the region.

But with the underlying motive of securing for themselves all the oil in the region.

The EU in its final stage will be the beast kingdom of Revelation 13, having control over the

territories of the beast kingdoms of Daniel 7.  

Revelation13beastoutofthesea2.jpg.2a95801622e6da7be51c56f7bc95c3be.jpg

26 minutes ago, Stormy Monday said:

I'm amazed.  You tell me you're not a dispensationalist - you said, "I do not subscribe to that approach of breaking up bible time periods into various ages called dispensations." Yet you continue to post Daniel 9 as a dispensation of grace. 

I have not said anything about Daniel 9 being a dispensation of grace.  

Sorry Dougg but your Daniel 9 Roman connection is a dispensational interpretation.

Daniel 9:26 regarding who destroyed the temple and city is a historical record of fact as being the Roman army.   Has nothing to do with dispensationalism.

It seems to me that Daniel 9:24-27 has been fulfilled about 2000 years ago at Christ first advent.  The experts tell us that the 'he' of verse 27 is the anti-Christ.  But the context of verse 25 and 26 are speaking about Jesus Christ!  NOT THE ANTICHRIST!

The people who destroyed the temple and city were the Roman army.    Differently, Jesus's people were the Jews.     The 7 year 70th week is still unfulfilled.   And are the 7 years in Ezekiel 39:9-10 following the Gog/Magog event.

Why would the prophecy of “seventy weeks indicate anything but 70 sequential weeks?  

Because there is a gap between Jesus's first coming and Jesus's second coming.   Jesus gave the parable of fig tree by which we can know we are living in generation that will see Jesus's second coming.  

Edited by douggg