IGNORED

Why there are no two Witnesses of Moses with Elijah and 144k Sealed Hebrew in modern Israel

R. Hartono

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  581
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0

24 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

I'm still waiting for you to post that quote of Jesus.

Shilohsfoal responded to my question...

"Whose witnesses are they" by posting..."Jesus" as their answer.

Tatwo then asked "Who is speaking in Revelation 11:3?" to which Shilohsfoal responded..."Their Lord was crucified" I merely accepted that as your answer.

Caught yourself in the trap of your own tongue/words...which is exactly what I expected would occur since it is how you operate here.

Tatwo...:)

Shilohsfoal and whomever...

In regard to Revelation 11...I know "whose witnesses" they are...and I know who is "speaking" in vs. 3 and whose "power" it is that they operate with.

I know what and who the "two witnesses" are...I know who the "two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth" are...I know what the "fire" is that "proceeds from their mouths."

I know what it means to have the power to "shut heaven so that no rain falls"...I know what it means to "turn water into blood" I know what it means to "strike the earth with plagues"...I know what it means to "finish their testimony."

I know what is meant by..."the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit"...I know what is meant by..."will make war against them overcome them and kill them." 

For those who do not know these things...the hour is later than you realize...and you are likely much more "spiritually immature" that you should be.

Revelation is the book of culminations...and as such...all of these references...symbolic, metaphoric, figurative, literal, analogous, types, and shadows on earth and in heaven are explained, interpreted and revealed from Genesis 1:1 on.

Even still...one must have this "revelation from Yahshua Himself"...the Holy Spirit...if you are a "messenger" you will have received your revelation and understanding of it...if not...you should listen to those who have...that is unless you are one of these who in seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.  

John 14:21 NKJV  "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."

Joh 16:13-15 NKJV  "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.  (14)  He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.  (15)  All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you."

That's how the Royal Priest Himself set it up...that is how one receives the understanding of "Truth"..."what is to come"..."declaring what is His to me"...

The hour is late and to still be debating scriptural understanding from 100, 300, 500 and more years ago is the folly of being in the outer court of the temple.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, tatwo said:

Shilohsfoal responded to my question...

"Whose witnesses are they" by posting..."Jesus" as their answer.

Tatwo then asked "Who is speaking in Revelation 11:3?" to which Shilohsfoal responded..."Their Lord was crucified" I merely accepted that as your answer.

Caught yourself in the trap of your own tongue/words...which is exactly what I expected would occur since it is how you operate here.

Christ is Lord.

Do you have a problem with that?

1 hour ago, tatwo said:

Shilohsfoal and whomever...

In regard to Revelation 11...I know "whose witnesses" they are...and I know who is "speaking" in vs. 3 and whose "power" it is that they operate with.

I know what and who the "two witnesses" are...I know who the "two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth" are...I know what the "fire" is that "proceeds from their mouths."

I know what it means to have the power to "shut heaven so that no rain falls"...I know what it means to "turn water into blood" I know what it means to "strike the earth with plagues"...I know what it means to "finish their testimony."

I know what is meant by..."the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit"...I know what is meant by..."will make war against them overcome them and kill them." 

For those who do not know these things...the hour is later than you realize...and you are likely much more "spiritually immature" that you should be.

Revelation is the book of culminations...and as such...all of these references...symbolic, metaphoric, figurative, literal, analogous, types, and shadows on earth and in heaven are explained, interpreted and revealed from Genesis 1:1 on.

Even still...one must have this "revelation from Yahshua Himself"...the Holy Spirit...if you are a "messenger" you will have received your revelation and understanding of it...if not...you should listen to those who have...that is unless you are one of these who in seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.  

John 14:21 NKJV  "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."

Joh 16:13-15 NKJV  "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.  (14)  He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.  (15)  All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you."

That's how the Royal Priest Himself set it up...that is how one receives the understanding of "Truth"..."what is to come"..."declaring what is His to me"...

The hour is late and to still be debating scriptural understanding from 100, 300, 500 and more years ago is the folly of being in the outer court of the temple.

Well,I honestly don't know the two witnesses names yet.But I probably will next year.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,435
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

The two witnesses are God chosen vessel to do as he has assign them to do, i.e to be a testimony of his kingdom.  The supernatural nature and powers given to them, is not to go about with willful hate and torment others for pride and glee, but to be used as a defense in until their assignment is done. 

They being killed is allowed and as the Lord has given them their lives again and called them up to HEAVEN, is also a testimony for all to see. 

So the verses in chapter 11 10-14 clearly shows their servanthood and work well done. I think , this is the importance of these two witnesses. There are a lot more that we really don't know and which we can't, as they are not mentioned. No use speculating, as it just leads to theories that some can be dogmatic about.  Some claim to have supernatural revelations about these events and that would be their experience. 

Have to be reminded though, that satan comes as an angel in disguise, so each to his own on the views that he holds. As long as a man is true to his heart about the things that he searches out and the spiritual truths that he has witnessed, then he can live comfortably with his witness to others.  Everyone will face the judge and have his rewards or other in the due time.

It is good though to have discussions and listen to others views, as it is a bit of iron sharpening iron , which I think is healthy in learning about the word of God, as long as it does not goes to rabbit hole trails, then a cutoff has to be set.

• Thumbs Up 1

And they ascended into heaven in a cloud.

image.png.2eb295980999306c0e97a5be341df495.png

38 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

And they ascended into heaven in a cloud.

image.png.2eb295980999306c0e97a5be341df495.png

Fantastic!...<Big laugh> so Shilohesque

38 minutes ago, tatwo said:

Fantastic!...<Big laugh> so Shilohesque

Mathew 24:31

And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

In case you haven't noticed ,the two witnesses are removed from the kingdom before the trumpet is blown.Not when it is blown.

The two witnesses are removed first.

Mathew 13:30

Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat and bring it into my barn.’”

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

On 4/5/2024 at 5:55 AM, tatwo said:

Think temple...the "holy ones" who were "measured" by the "rod like staff" and found worthy are in the most Holy Place vs.1...and those found "not" measuring up to the same standard of those in the most holy place...are the "tares, goats, 5 unwise virgins, those who have a form of godliness but deny its power, nations, heathens."

And when it comes to "holy city" there's this:

But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to myriads of angels, to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God, the Judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous made perfect.  Hebrews 12:22-23

Contrasted with Babylon, the city of spiritual wickedness.  The events of the end times, regardless of how one interprets them, will separate the wicked from the righteous.  The wicked will be destroyed and the righteous will inherit the earth.

On 4/6/2024 at 8:32 AM, Last Daze said:

And when it comes to "holy city" there's this:

But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to myriads of angels, to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God, the Judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous made perfect.  Hebrews 12:22-23

Contrasted with Babylon, the city of spiritual wickedness.  The events of the end times, regardless of how one interprets them, will separate the wicked from the righteous.  The wicked will be destroyed and the righteous will inherit the earth.

Great point Last Daze...the "Holy City" being a heavenly reality...on earth today...if people understood this...there would be no questions unanswered concerning the "two witnesses" "Moses and Elijah" and the 144,000.

The result of that understanding would then illuminate how the end of this creation comes about in a Father and His beloved Son (s).