• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,702
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

2 minutes ago, Slibhin said:

As a Jew I give you permission to criticise the Israeli government. One of the best tricks of the zionist lobby is getting government and media to convince people criticism of Israeli policy is anti-semitism.

Obviously as  Jew and a citizen I want the best, but not at the expense of anyone's life.  There's always a better way.

It is good to strive for a better way. It is best to leave revenge to G-d! A lack of mercy by men/women does indeed offend G-d. For it is by mercy and Grace of G-d alone that any individual is to be found acceptable to G-d who is Holy and cannot abide sin.

That makes for an impossible reconciliation for man all of whom sins even from before birth. Man is just not acceptable to G-d by his own doing. For no one can make perfection from imperfection.

Yet God has reconciled that impossibility! He has taken onto Himself through His son Yeshua the sins of mankind. Yeshua is the passover lamb.  Those that repent of their sin against G-d  by receiving Yeshua as that Lamb are indeed found perfect in the sight of G-d the father, their sins fully washed away, to be with Him eternally forward as has been known to G-d from before the beginning of all creation.

Praise G-d, his mercy from everlasting to everlasting.

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,702
  • Content Per Day:  5.04
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

17 minutes ago, Slibhin said:

As a Jew I give you permission to criticise the Israeli government.

Actually I think the whole world will do that regardless. Including the USA, as all nations will come against Israel.

"And it shall happen in that day that I will make Jerusalem a very heavy stone for all peoples; all who would heave it away will surely be cut in pieces, though all nations of the earth are gathered against it." - from Zechariah

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.63
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Slibhin said:

How about you instead tell me where you're getting your information and why you think that gives you superior knowledge then a Jewish citizen.

I don't claim superior knowledge, but you seem to be either unaware or ignoring that the Israeli citizens living in Israel themselves don't have a common agreement among themselves.

In any event. I have no power to influence it one way or the other and am only looking to find truth and be on the right side as this spreads to every part of the world.

I might add, I've read the back of the book and know how it will turn out in the end, and I think you would find that same outcome predicted in the part of scripture you limit yourself to as well.  Keep in mind that we are both waiting for the Messiah to come, or should be, and will both end up serving him when he arrives.

Am I wrong about this?

Best wishes, be at peace.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,181
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

53 minutes ago, other one said:

You are not listening.  I want Hamas wiped out and everyone who is helping them.  If that's all Palestinians, so be it.  Or you could convince them to be born again Christians...   I get death threats from trying that.

https://m.jpost.com/christianworld/article-780106

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,878
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

Has not there always been our Lord Yeshua? Seems to me He is divine and so has no beginning nor end. Has not all that has been created been created by Him? Have not all that have been saved been saved  by him and given to him by His father? Even the old testament saints? 

At our Lord's return will there not be  warring? Will Yeshua not lead in that war?

I do dislike just posting a link to Got Questions , but really they do have some great  answers with references such as https://www.gotquestions.org/when-Jesus-returns.html

You never read Esaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born,
    to us a son is given,
    and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
    Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
    Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. 

The time the above passage was written the Messiah had not come yet and the promise was given that he will come and how he will come. After nine months in his mother womb the gestation period for a human being. Ask a doctor how he was at five months and at six months before he was born and he is able to tell you and if they had untra sound at that time they would have the pictures to prove it. The Angels sang to the Shepherds that the promise Savior was born in Bethlehem a little more than two thousand years ago. 

On the Cross he shed his blood and when the coroner Roman soldier pearce his side blood mix with water gash out of it proof that he was a human. The son of Man, the Son of God died on the Cross. 

The Son of Man, the Man must exist before him. From the people of God, from the sanctified people of God it can't be before the Law was given and the Priesthood and the Temple and the sacrificial and the cleansing seremonies before the book of Leviticus. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,181
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

6 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

You never read Esaiah 9:6 For to us a child is born,
    to us a son is given,
    and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
    Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
    Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. 

The time the above passage was written the Messiah had not come yet and the promise was given that he will come and how he will come. After nine months in his mother womb the gestation period for a human being. Ask a doctor how he was at five months and at six months before he was born and he is able to tell you and if they had untra sound at that time they would have the pictures to prove it. The Angels sang to the Shepherds that the promise Savior was born in Bethlehem a little more than two thousand years ago. 

Yes but He was already the Angel of the Lord. Who was in the burning bush?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  7,878
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, Renskedejonge said:

Yes but He was already the Angel of the Lord. Who was in the burning bush?

This is why we do not worship the pre-existing of Jesus Christ but the Jesus the Son of God in his human form the form of a man. He was made like us in everything (a Jew said that and not a Gentile man).

Jesus has the blood of a man he can die and he died and there is proof that he died. If someone would have thrown him in a fire he will burn up he cannot survive. That's why Jesus said that the Father is protecting him and that will not happen to him to be thrown by the Jews in the Gehenna fire whether alive or dead. If that happened to throw his body in the fire after his death on the Cross his body would burn. 

We do not worship his preexisting as the Word who was with God from the beginning and through him God created the worlds and everything and man. We acknowledge and we look unto Jesus and we are not looking to find the Lord God of the Jews to worship. 

We worship Jesus Christ who die for us the Son of God the man Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God.

The Heavenly Father is telling us to believe in his Son Jesus Christ. The old is Gone the New has come. 

Separate one from the other. The Heavenly Father has given us Jesus Christ his Son who died for the forgiveness of our sins as our Savior and Lord. His Son the man Jesus Christ.  When the Heavenly Father said this is my Son, my only Son Jesus was a man, John the Baptist was not his Son, and no one else was his Son, only Jesus was his Son. Only Jesus was not from a man but he was from God, a man from God, an Adam, the second Adam this time from God and born from a Jewish mother. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  1.47

On 2/16/2024 at 10:07 AM, Starise said:

My question would be this is 2024, we are not Israelites and God didn't give us that command. You think it still applies>?

Are you saying the circumcision are no longer Israelites?

They are still keeping the covenant of circumcision which God made with their father Abraham.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,125
  • Content Per Day:  9.67
  • Days Won:  149

No I’m not saying that. I am asking how it applies to non Jews.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  1,499
  • Content Per Day:  1.47

11 minutes ago, Starise said:

No I’m not saying that. I am asking how it applies to non Jews.

Ah, LOL ok. In that case, I think that covenant does apply today for Israeli's.