• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

Interesting choice, Mexico. People have been looking at such choices and trying it for many decades. All seems greener till one day when they decide hey you ain't one of us.  Then watch out!

Some of my own  have tried it and in fact now have their own ex-patriot oceanfront location up for sale.  The whole world is in a state of agitation it seems.

There being no "safe" place, one needs to understand this is where the rubber meets the road. This is trial time. Is the answer guns? Bigger and better guns? If so better have lots and lots of bigger better ammunition.

I have tried the mountains the remote mountains, but now the cities are busing and dumping their drugged up lost souls in the mountains like they do their pet cats and dogs they no longer want.

Fleeing seems not to be an answer. Perhaps prayer is a good beginning concept? That and waiting upon God's guidance while reading His word, the guidance he has given us with it's reveal of Jesus from beginning to end.

What has happened to  the once popular question;" What would Jesus do?" Seems to me He started with prayer, real prayer, and even fasting with prayer, while seeking his Father's will, to give Him strength of his own will to endure that which has been placed upon Him.

Even God, it seems to me, struggles  in His dealing with this world. Fortunately it is temporary this  bit of a mess called the end times or the time of the signs. 

Maranatha!

Agreed.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  980
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  13,961
  • Content Per Day:  5.08
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

29 minutes ago, Gabriel80 said:

Yes. I did. I went to his website (you mentioned it in another thread) and read his platform.

No thank you...  he is of the opinion that the EPA is not powerful ENOUGH and basically parrots how he would 'reform' policing by not being too "hands on" with perpetrators... uhhh... we are trying that NOW here where I live.  

Hi, The EPA is a much needed agency. I have absolutely hated having to deal with it's sub-agencies over many years and decades now, BUT it does serve a serious need.  Imperfectly for sure, but without it we would be knee deep in deadly waste, and drinking vile water.

Clean potable water is our most serious need.  Having spent seven years on the banks of the Charles river I appreciate the awesome task that cleaning up is. And yes it is expense plus very irritating to have to comply  in order to accomplish cleaning up  so that we do not have to suffer sitting on our own dung heap.

But I have managed to live through it, to this date anyway, and yes places are cleaner than they were and far cleaner than they would have become.

But thanks!, for looking at RFK Jr's  website.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  688
  • Content Per Day:  0.44

10 hours ago, Gabriel80 said:

And the 'what remains' after 'the shaking' is exactly what the world and the leaders of this nation are after... if you have been paying attention... they want know who we are.

They know who we are . . . IF you claim IRS tax allowances for giving to your local church or other ministries. If we dare voice our values on social media they block us from expressing our values. (how do I know that? Guess . . . )

And half of us are arguing about how one guy is insane and the other guys a crook.

Yes, that happens when we vote based upon personalities, instead of biblical values and conservative policies.

Let me tell you something... what I am seeing with my own two eyes and hearing from my wife...  it's coming to YOUR town too if this is not stopped.  

Well . . . it has come to my town . . . Biden administration has filled several economy local hotels with illegals, paying the tab for meals, cell phones, and hotel stays, and allowances for whatever else they want to buy, little restrictions.  I know this because a local senior citizen building had to close for repairs and there was no place available to receive seniors who were temporarily displaced. We had to relocate them to another county to house them. I am guessing that free health care is provided for them, but, I don't know that for sure.

Now go vote for whomever you want...  but you keep what I just said in the back of your mind when you are looking for a "good Christian man" to vote for.  He doesn't EXIST... he unlikely ever will at the presidential level going forward.

Exactly true!  We are not voting for Pastor, we are voting for the best available candidate that will promote conservative values that are not hostile to us as Christians, and who won't hinder the Gospel by their policies.

Biden is not the one who is pulling the strings in our government, BUT his administration filled with leftist, anti-God, anti-Christian, and anti-America as it was originally founded are in charge. When we vote for a candidate, we are actually voting for his ADMINISTRATION. We MUST vote based on which candidate will fill government positions with people who can best promote biblical and/or conservative values.

I HOPE we are in for a rough ride and NOT a nightmare ride as I see playing out... pray to God for his mercy and repent.  (I say that to myself as well btw.)

AMEN TO THAT!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

On 2/19/2024 at 12:04 PM, foolmefoolsyou said:

In the middle of the night

a bright light appeared at my bedroom window

An image of Kamala Harris and Lt. Gen. Mark Hertling, commander of U.S. Army Europe, appeared.

while a voice was heard.

To save the world from the evil,

Vote for Kamala Harris and Lt. Gen. Mark Hertling

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

speak now or forever be silent

Agree/disagree ??????

If you love abortion, open borders, inflation, lies every time they open their mouths, hate America, anti church go vote for them I stand with Trump!

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  274
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,346
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

7 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Ah, don't think they necessarily want you. They will like for you to visit of course, but come to live and potentially become any sort of burden on their economy? Don't think so. And watch out for taxation there including taxes on you if you decide to leave later on.

Hi Neighbor,

I live there in OZ. Plenty of room. We are only about 24 million in this huge country. 

39 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Neighbor,

I live there in OZ. Plenty of room. We are only about 24 million in this huge country. 

Hi, If that  is a welcome, Thanks!!!

--------

I had a passport, once upon a time, just to stop at Canada to board ship to see Alaska.  My wife also wanted to go to  England, and so I said have fun, tell me about it when you get back home. And so she did  had herself a grand time.

I do love the USA. It is very diverse in it's geography, climate,  and also it's many peoples.  I'm pretty much a homeboy, well from coast to coast to coast as well as the mountains east, west, north, and south. Love the oceans and also many mountain lakes  and rivers.

God has been very kind to allow me the privilege of  being a  citizen here.  Think I'll stay out my remaining years here (I'd only move yet again within the USA for my wife's comfort and benefit).

Size-of-Australia-compared-to-USA-on-a-Map.jpg

1 minute ago, Neighbor said:

Hi, If that  is a welcome, Thanks!!!

--------

I had a passport, once upon a time, just to stop at Canada to board ship to see Alaska.  My wife also wanted to go to  England, and so I said have fun, tell me about it when you get back home. And so she did  had herself a grand time.

I do love the USA. It is very diverse in it's geography, climate,  and also it's many peoples.  I'm pretty much a homeboy, well from coast to coast to coast as well as the mountains east, west, north, and south. Love the oceans and also many mountain lakes  and rivers.

God has been very kind to allow me the privilege of  being a  citizen here.  Think I'll stay out my remaining years here (I'd only move yet again within the USA for my wife's comfort and benefit).

Size-of-Australia-compared-to-USA-on-a-Map.jpg

Thanks Neighbor,

That is very interesting. I would say you have much more land that is habitable than our deserts. Now, where were you born if not America, if you don`t mind me saying?

22 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

Thanks Neighbor,

That is very interesting. I would say you have much more land that is habitable than our deserts. Now, where were you born if not America, if you don`t mind me saying?

New England USA born and raised . Rural New Hampshire lakes region and  Greater Boston  Massachusetts city kid until my folks up and traveled cross country to Disneyland , literally we lived in the shadow of the mouse ears. Family tragedy took me to Florida USA, for some 40 plus years now, and a Texas bride has me  at the Appalachian mountains of North Carolina much of the year.

I am only now rather completely free of business interests that have made it difficult for me to be in the mountains away from cellphones  emails text messages.

Over the many years I have been in some bigger cities, rural deserts, Colorado river, high mountains, and the coastal as well as interior lands of the subtropics of Florida. And have sailed or boated off the coasts of Maine, California, Georgia, and Florida. 

It has been a fun run, but now, well I just want to sit on a rocker in a screened in porch and watch the fire flies at night.  Further adventure with alligators, bears, snakes, panthers, cougars wolves,  and other wild critters are all off my bucket list.

Old is what it is. Praise God for the adventures the memories and two wonderful wives, plus kids and a grand one too.

That's me. I am not up hiking at Big Bear Valley California  anymore either. Again a nice memory from a time now long ago; a time when there were far far fewer people anywhere in this land  than there are today.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  498
  • Content Per Day:  3.43
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

New England USA born and raised . Rural New Hampshire lakes region and  Greater Boston  Massachusetts city kid until my folks up and traveled cross country to Disneyland , literally we lived in the shadow of the mouse ears. Family tragedy took me to Florida USA, for some 40 plus years now, and a Texas bride has me  at the Appalachian mountains of North Carolina much of the year.

I am only now rather completely free of business interests that have made it difficult for me to be in the mountains away from cellphones  emails text messages.

Over the many years I have been in some bigger cities, rural deserts, Colorado river, high mountains, and the coastal as well as interior lands of the subtropics of Florida. And have sailed or boated off the coasts of Maine, California, Georgia, and Florida. 

It has been a fun run, but now, well I just want to sit on a rocker in a screened in porch and watch the fire flies at night.  Further adventure with alligators, bears, snakes, panthers, cougars wolves,  and other wild critters are all off my bucket list.

Old is what it is. Praise God for the adventures the memories and two wonderful wives, plus kids and a grand one too.

That's me. I am not up hiking at Big Bear Valley California  anymore either. Again a nice memory from a time now long ago; a time when there were far far fewer people anywhere in this land  than there are today.

Newfound lake before the condos...just so peaceful.:thumbup:

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Neighbor said:

Thanks so much, that is great to read of some of your exciting life. When you said `citizen,` in your first post, I thought that maybe you had come from another place. But it seems you are well travelled and appreciate that you are near the `top of the mountain` of life.`

I too appreciate being somewhat older now and living in the country with my farmer hubby. 

• Thumbs Up 1