No sign of aliens

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  87
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

There was just word of this on the internet, apparently the government has done an investigation into the UFO phenomenon that has been going on for decades now, apparently there is absolutely no evidence that these UFOs are aliens! I would be willing to bet almost anything that these UFOs are just something that our government has and are not aliens! They have also done an investigation into the Roswell incident and there is strong evidence that it was not aliens but it was a Russian spy plane! https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pentagon-study-finds-no-sign-of-alien-life-in-reported-ufo-sightings-going-back-decades/ar-BB1jzuoh?fbclid=IwAR0CZZKtuB2aNsEuBixdo2orIRuWeyU1xfbFcSVejSDOL1R7te49CU9aiBU

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  136
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  01/01/1978

Just an FYI: Flying discs have been painted in prehistoric caves and renaissance paintings. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,947
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

1 hour ago, Eli1 said:

Just an FYI: Flying discs have been painted in prehistoric caves and renaissance paintings. 

PrehistoricFrisbees.jpg.df6a9ca7bcaa2f3c2a3870887eacd88e.jpg

Early frisbees.

• Haha 4

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

1 hour ago, dmdarapt said:

apparently the government has done an investigation into the UFO phenomenon that has been going on for decades now, apparently there is absolutely no evidence that these UFOs are aliens!

True patriot.  I am still confused about the origin of the covid thing.  What did the government say about that. Maybe we know in the next 100 yrs, that it was the 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

Alien abductions are only a myth!

615ea1bed57b2-Abduction-615b606c90faf__880.jpg.df2a38ce1cf300d792c24e1f7b7cdeaf.jpg.2666745b629261a38339317de12de3fa.jpg

• Haha 4

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.90
  • Days Won:  1

Why speculate about them, I think we'll find out what they are pretty soon anyway.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  953
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,589
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

..."Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.  Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.  For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.  Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand."....

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  1,094
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

22 hours ago, warrior12 said:

True patriot.  I am still confused about the origin of the covid thing.  What did the government say about that. Maybe we know in the next 100 yrs, that it was the 

One African guy prophesied covid 5 years before it came and he said it was from the sea. I thought: seafood? But then I thought: the beast from the sea. There's a guy who made a video in 2010 about a meeting in London in 2005 of freemasons, kings and such and they said China was gonna catch a cold and they laughed. They were behind on scheme. They also planned a war with a nuclear bomb. So I think they made it in the lab in Wuhan.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  411
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

Before COVID 19, I would have thought that an epidemic was a straight-forward health crisis impacting the world and that medical expertise would have been united in its approach toward a virus.  Never did I perceive that COVID 19 would become so politicized.  Although being one to saddle up to health expertise with little questioning, I now too have questions about this past pandemic and all the ancillary questions it has raised.

But my biggest question is this:  What will happen, politically, socially, economically the NEXT time we have a deadly virus that spreads through the world?  What will be our response as a nation and as Christians?  I fear more Americans will be incredulous (for good reason) and that the transmission requirements imposed by the governing officials will not be followed, thereby increasing the chaos more as this future virus spreads unchecked.  In other words, if we thought there was confusion and turmoil on COVID 19, wait until the next virus slams into us!

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  1,094
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  05/25/1970

10 minutes ago, BibleStudent100 said:

Before COVID 19, I would have thought that an epidemic was a straight-forward health crisis impacting the world and that medical expertise would have been united in its approach toward a virus.  Never did I perceive that COVID 19 would become so politicized.  Although being one to saddle up to health expertise with little questioning, I now too have questions about this past pandemic and all the ancillary questions it has raised.

But my biggest question is this:  What will happen, politically, socially, economically the NEXT time we have a deadly virus that spreads through the world?  What will be our response as a nation and as Christians?  I fear more Americans will be incredulous (for good reason) and that the transmission requirements imposed by the governing officials will not be followed, thereby increasing the chaos more as this future virus spreads unchecked.  In other words, if we thought there was confusion and turmoil on COVID 19, wait until the next virus slams into us!

It may happen after the rapture and after an atomic bomb, no resistance from christians anymore and they can control everyone and forbid them to move. If it happens before I think it may cause persecution. Or revival or both. Ages ago we got preaching that when pandemics would come the church would have the answer and people would get saved. Not really what happened but maybe next time.

Edited by RdJ