• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,573
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

6 hours ago, Slibhin said:

If Trump went on TV and said he will finish what Hitler started, he still wouldn't lose a vote from his cult.

Sadly it seems like there is some merit to that accusation. His latest harangue of hatred about those crashing the USA borders not being human that they are just animals  is more than over the top. It makes me wonder with the tone of disgust that he used just what does he think of and perhaps do to animals? That statement mixed with his bloodbath for America if he is not elected is crazy talk whether he was referencing automobiles or civil war doesn't much matter  it is the kind of emotional rhetoric that  will get a lot of people killed.

He has overplayed his hand however and another band of marauders have taken him down already. He is now ranting  in his own political and financial death throws. He cannot come up  with that impossible $462 million dollars needed  to satisfy a rigged court. He has already been beaten.

My own hope for the USA is for an independent  or new party to break through and so I am putting my own energy into a on balance good candidate RFK Jr. He is so good that  his own clan of elites has condemned him for making his breakaway from them all.

Seems to me their condemnation is an endorsement of what he is standing up for at the USA.  One of the biggest being his stand to break  Blackwater by establishing a 3%  interest rate mortgage for first time home buyers, funded by a open market bond issue.

Blackwater is  in my opinion the biggest threat to all the world and right now especially at the USA as it will at it's present rate of acquisitions in less than six years own 60% of all residential dwellings, -individual homes and apartments.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.94
  • Days Won:  1

9 minutes ago, Slibhin said:

I have pointed out in other threads how people here use the exact same rhetoric for immigrants and especially Muslims that the nazi's did, right down to calling Jews vermin and animals.

Looking throughout all of known history, the Nazi's  weren't doing anything different than many, many people and nations before them did.

Dehumanizing the enemy, no matter how you define your enemies, is pretty much standard practice throughout history.

There's a psychological reason for that to be found in the basic nature of fallen man, it's a part of human nature.

Understanding that to avoid falling into it yourself is the wise thing to do if you want to rise above basic thoughtless emotion driven instinct for direction in your life.

My opinion, maybe I'm wrong.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

1 minute ago, Slibhin said:

Stop calling things "rigged" unless you have evidence.

Have you ever considered that perhaps, just perhaps you are not quite as knowledgable as you may think? For my part,  I am speaking as one who has lived the evidence since 1952 Yes from age 9. I grew up around it the corruption, and even participated as a young teen in it at the ghettos of greater Boston, Massachusetts, USA.

I saw it happen at Illinois 1960 when  Nixon was defeated, and I saw it again in Illinois 1968 when Nixon won.

I also was a very interested  participant, as a voter, directly affected by  it (vote rigging) at Florida when George "W" Bush defeated Al Gore.  The hanging chad fiasco was a grand exercise in rigging the result of an election. One which stated no one would vote a party line and then vote for a third party candidate as president, which is exactly what I had done that year.  

Many ballots were changed in the name of  an overseer's superior knowledge of our ( voter's) real intent, and  not what we had actually voted.  Even the running out of the clock as managed by our State Attorney general and the courts was  an act of rigging an election. For  that turned the tide against Al Gore. Who by the way did not then encourage mobs to go storm the US  Capital building resulting in direct threats to kill  senators and the vice president.

As senator Simpson used to say "this ain't beanbag". 

10 minutes ago, Slibhin said:

that doesn't negate the fact that he is guilty

To paraphrase the guy I once thought to be whacko #1 Al Gore, it is an "Inconvenient Truth".

p.s.  The 1960 election was rigged, a real conspiracy, which elected JFK over RMN. And in the rematch of 1968 the Illinois Republican party powers outdid the city Dems at their own game by withholding the rural vote totals until after the Cook County vote came in. It was a duel with all waiting to see who would have to report first, finally the Dems gave in and reported a number, shortly thereafter the Reps came in with a number sufficient to overcome the city  numbers. Lots of dead people voting on each side. Real conspiracies, real history. as was the amazingly open Florida conspiracy that elected "W" Bush.

Now the mouth that roared, Trump, is finding he is not nearly as sharp as he has told himself he is. He has lost any sense of  being cool as the Dems have played him and beaten him up pretty soundly using his own ego against him. 

My Lord is patient and long suffering of the foolish things of man's doing, but at some point He brings down the rulers and the nations as they get stiff necked or lacking in humility before Him.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Lol you know, once upon a time no one would take tabloids like the gaurdian seriously. In fact, even the left hasn't, I mean if trump had actually said any of this CBS, NBC, CNN, etc would be all over it.

Yet we have a few cringe anti Trumpers who will believe what even the MSM who hates trump won't believe, just because it tickles their ears.

• Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  15,710
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

1 hour ago, Slibhin said:

- The Guardian isn't a tabloid, it's a compact. Calling it a Tabloid because you don't like it doesn't make it one.

- The cite their sources, tabloids don't.

- Their staff are journalists, tabloid staff are not.

- Unlike the United States, the news overseas actually have editorial standards. Politicians in the UK can't show up on opinion shows during an election cycle for example, and Newspapers are subject to libel and other slander laws. In addition newspapers in the UK love exposing other papers for lying, so they tend not to do it too much.

- The narrative that never seems to end, that everyone who hates Donald Trump is a brainwashed dolt who only listens to the "MSM"... even those of us who do not even get CNN/MSNBC/Whatever is laughable. Most people who don't like him will say exactly why in detail. His cult of defenders, like you, will just call everyone and everything a liar/mislead.

You are an example of why authoritarians and fascists get to power so easily. You hate "the other side" so much that you can't see straight. His supporters at the end of the day love him because they think he hurts the people they hate. We don't need the "mainstream media" to tell us what to think... we just have to see his actions and listen to the words flying out of that hole in his face. The reason you don't understand why everyone else can't stand him and therefore they must be brainwashed MSM schmucks, is because the things that you guys think are his winning attributes are what all normal people find revolting about him.

Lol ok. That's why in the 2000s they were running articles on flat earth and on how Obama was a space alien wearing a human suit.

No...it's a tabloid.

Granted most of your MSM isn't really any more reliable then tabloids, but still.

Apparently it doesn't take much to go from a supermarket tabloid to "reliable news source" apparently, all it takes is "sources" and a crazy story that people actually want to hear.

And it's sad there's not much difference between CNN and the gaurdian.

Just goes to show that true journalism is a thing of the past 

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 3/12/2024 at 6:41 AM, Neighbor said:

General Kelly is a consummate deep-stater, one of many that Trump foolishly trusted.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,121
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

TDS

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  10,125
  • Content Per Day:  7.06
  • Days Won:  97

On 3/19/2024 at 3:37 PM, Slibhin said:

Most people who don't like him will say exactly why in detail.

I'm going to break my traditional silence this one time and articulate precisely why Donald Trump is both reprehensible and vile. This isn't an exhaustive list, of course. I'm not going to write a dissertation about it. 

Reprehensible: Donald Trump has proven his utter disregard for the rule of law by violating court orders, refusing to pay judgments against him, and lying prodigiously whenever it suits him. Mr. Trump has lied about his net worth and the value of his properties. During the travesty of his time in the White House, Mr. Trump enriched himself and his family by renting his own properties to the federal government at exorbitant rates. His conduct on social media and in the public eye has been nothing less than repugnant and utterly despicable, engaging in puerile behavior such as name-calling, shaming others due to their appearance, and also disparaging their ethnic background. He's a loutish bully whose whining, pouting, moaning, and groaning is shameful to say the least. 

Vile: Donald Trump has claimed that he could shoot someone, and people would still vote for him. I would say based upon the staunch support of white evangelicals he has enjoyed over the years, this man was telling the truth. It doesn't seem to have suffered any in spite of this criminal's actions in the limelight. First, the man defames a woman in a manner I previously described (see "reprehensible" above) and is fined a hefty sum for the odious deed; instead of paying the judgment he whines and complains about it instead, digging his hole even deeper by continuing to defame the woman! After Donald Trump is held to account for continuing to defame her again, this crybaby has the audacity to claim that he can't afford to pay what he owes. Astounding, considering all of the boorish braggadocio this man engages in about his immeasurable wealth and how he's a genius businessman. Got it. 

No amount of proof is sufficient to sway his ardent supporters, slibhin. Characterizing those supporters as cultists isn't without merit. When courts rule against Donald trump, they're "rigged." When Donald Trump loses an election, it was "stolen." When Donald Trump is required to pay a sum of money, he suddenly finds that he's unable to pay. Interesting, no? Whatever transpires that doesn't go his way, it's part of a conspiracy that's out to get him. Pathetic and narcissistic.

There. That's the only time I'll put it out there. There's no point in it, slibhin. It goes absolutely nowhere as you've seen. 

Edited by Marathoner