IGNORED

WHY IS THE WORLD SO OBSESSED WITH COLOR!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,251
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

27 minutes ago, Logostician said:

Only Jesus truly unites people.

:thumbup:

Jesus unites... (yet he also creates division)

Love the Lord....Love our Neighbor....In Christ.....United.

Jesus states, “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to earth.
               I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.”  
Mathew 10, 34

Jesus said, “Do you think I came to bring peace on earth?

No, I tell you, but division.

From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other,
        three against two and two against three.”
   Luke 12:51

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  358
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

13 minutes ago, Sower said:

Mathew 10, 34

Jesus does not create division based on race, ethnicity, or any of the other characteristics that unGodly men use to express their hatred and animosity towards each other.  Jesus divides on one, and only one, criterion.

Matthew 12:30

He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

9 hours ago, Sower said:

Mathew 10, 34

I would like to say why I really liked your post.

Because you acknowledge what the other person said and then you are stating the balance in the issue at hand. 

Yes we are united in Jesus Christ because we are in him inspite of doctrinal issues which has divided us in different groups. 

The fact is in studding the scriptures we will find out that when the people were united God did something that caused a division between them. 

Abraham is a good example. Abraham and then we gave Abraham and the rest of the world. Before that we have God and the people at the time of  Babel. God did something that seperated the people who were united. God and the Covenant of Cirumcision. After the Cross the division among the jews because of the faith in Jesus Christ and the unification of all people in the world who believe in Jesus Christ. 

When God sent Peter to Cornelius as a result the disciples of Jesus Christ were divided in that issue. Not everyone accepted what Peter told it happened. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  952
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,569
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

3 hours ago, Logostician said:

Jesus does not create division based on race, ethnicity, or any of the other characteristics that unGodly men use to express their hatred and animosity towards each other.  Jesus divides on one, and only one, criterion.

..."Then Jesus went out from there and departed to the region of Tyre and Sidon.  And behold, a woman of Canaan came from that region and cried out to Him, saying, “Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David! My daughter is severely demon-possessed.”

But He answered her not a word.

And His disciples came and urged Him, saying, “Send her away, for she cries out after us.”

But He answered and said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Then she came and worshiped Him, saying, “Lord, help me!”

But He answered and said, “It is not good to take the children’s bread and throw it to the little dogs.”

And she said, “Yes, Lord, yet even the little dogs eat the crumbs which fall from their masters’ table.”

Then Jesus answered and said to her, “O woman, great isyour faith! Let it be to you as you desire.” And her daughter was healed from that very hour."....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,955
  • Content Per Day:  0.26

9 hours ago, Logostician said:

Matthew 12:30

He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.

Also division happens based on God's word...his truth.  When people do not accept truth it divides people.  Jesus said is he is the Truth and his word is Truth.

"Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. And a person's enemies will be those of his own household. Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. [Mat 10:34-37]  

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.94

Just keep in mind that the world's peoples have been dived since that little incident on the plain of Shinar way back when.

So maybe there is a reason for it that we don't understand and can't do anything about before the return of Christ and his rule.

19 minutes ago, FJK said:

Just keep in mind that the world's peoples have been dived since that little incident on the plain of Shinar way back when.

So maybe there is a reason for it that we don't understand and can't do anything about before the return of Christ and his rule.

This is not specific even when you are talking about the people after the flood. 

That time they were not united in having one king and ruler but they got united in a very specific proposed. And it will be ridiculous to say that they were not exceptions and some, or many of them choose not to participate in that project and that for different reasons.  

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.94

9 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

This is not specific even when you are talking about the people after the flood. 

That time they were not united in having one king and ruler but they got united in a very specific proposed. And it will be ridiculous to say that they were not exceptions and some, or many of them choose not to participate in that project and that for different reasons.  

Maybe we're on different wavelengths here, I'm not quite understanding how this is relating to the confusion of speech and scattering of people as different from one another as an act directed by God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,213
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

11 hours ago, Jedi4Yahweh said:

Its true that his Son died for all, but only few are going to be saved and make it into his Kingdom.

Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them, Strive [work fervently] to enter in at the strait [narrow] gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are: Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets. But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all [ye] workers of iniquity. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you [yourselves] thrust out. [Luk 13:23-28]

To be perfect in the presence of God is impossible without the blood of my Saviour Jesus covering all my sins and short comings. 

Thank God for his Son! 

• Well Said! 1

7 minutes ago, FJK said:

Maybe we're on different wavelengths here, I'm not quite understanding how this is relating to the confusion of speech and scattering of people as different from one another as an act directed by God.

It was God's will and in his plan for that to happen because the hour had not yet come for God to give them what they were asking him, which God had proposed to happen with the death of Jesus Christ on the Cross.  

This even took place after the flood. But from the time with Noah and there after God did not appear to people and proposed to himself to quide them through his prophets and giving them rules and instructions so the people will know that they have pleased Him and not to live with the fear of some other destruction from God towards them because in the flood the good and the bad were punished, no distinction was made between the good and the bad. And the people were not spared because of the good ones but the good were punished together with the bad.