• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Last Daze said:

The harlot in Rev 17 is the same harlot pictured throughout the Old Testament, apostate Israel.  However, she resides primarily in the U.S and Europe in these last days.  Her destruction is taking place before our eyes and will be completed when the beast and his 10 horns destroy her with fire.

Could you elaborate more. If I am interpreting your words correctly, are you referring to the Jewish people as a whole that constitue Israel as the harlot of Rev.17 ?.

If so, why not call it out as you see it .  Remember, I am just asking for clarification on your post. Thanks.

Edited by warrior12
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,041
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

8 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The beast from the sea is already in his kingdom today.That deadly wound has been healed.

Ok, so may I ask and receive and answer as to what/where/ and how that deadly wound was afflicted, and healed?  Where is the historic record and your evidence it has been healed. I appreciate your telling us all about it, but what’s your evidence, circumstantial or not?

The second beast which is the false prophet has not arrived in the first beast kingdom as yet. That does not take place till after Donald Trump is reelected.

Sense you are speaking dogmatically, may I ask how you know this? What has led you to assert all this, so personally (Trump), and circumstantially specific (after he is elected)?

The beast which ascends out of the bottomless Pitt and attacks Jerusalem killing the two witnesses is a confederation of Islamic nations from the middle east who are taught to attack Dajalls armed forces and kill all the Jews Anyone who has read the Quran and Hadith would know this.

Which nations are part of this "confederation of Islamic nations?"

Plus, are you suggesting we need the Quran and the false prophet's teachings  to know this? Are these writings infallible in your eyes? Do you consider them anointed, and if so, by who or what?

I see no sense and addressing the rest until you answer the above questions numerically and specifically. Thanks in advance.

And they probably don't understand the Samson option as well.

Fully aware of it...

20 minutes ago, other one said:

I can't put myself in your spot, for I don't treat people here the way you do.   If I were in your position, I would simply apologize and get on with talking with people like Christians would/should.

If I had been speaking to children in a Sunday School class, maybe you'd be right.

But being that this is called Worthy Ministries and operates under the Banner of Christianity, and in the Name of Jesus, Therefore I feel no need to reduce my expectations of others who are professing to be men (and women) of God. So far, almost everyone has spoken to me dogmatically, and not as a new believer.

Hence, I expect to them to be people with a spiritual backbone, open hearts and minds, responsible and responsive to specifics, and willing and eager to labor, point by point, to establish their positions clearly, as if to unlearned in Sunday School students.

If my heart condemned me, then I would surely apologize. So, if you believe I am wrong and have sin, then convince me of my sin. Take, if you need, to the Matthew 18 route the Lord gave us, and Paul wisdom in Galatians 6 to restore a brother overtaken in a fault, considering your own self.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Last Daze said:

No, "the sea" is not in this case considered to be "mass of humanity." Revelation 17 clarifies where the beast rises out of.

The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up out of the abyss and go to destruction. Rev 17:8

The abyss is where the beast rises from.  The abyss is only ever used in the context of evil spirit beings.  It is their prison.  It has nothing to do with the mass of humanity....

How many beasts do you see within the context of Revelation?

Can you list all the prophetic players for us?

I know you’re saying no to the sea representing the mass of humanity. Where is this abyss? Is it in a sea, or no?

I don’t mind people saying that “This” is “that” and “that” is “this,” so long as it correlated to both recorded history and/or scripture.

The beast is an evil spirit being.  He is both the prince of Rome and the prince of the seventh head.  

This is why I need your reckoning of the prophetic players, can you please enumerate all the beasts from Rev 11-8, who they are and where they come from.

(1) The harlot in Rev 17 is the same harlot pictured throughout the Old Testament, apostate Israel.  However, (2) she resides primarily in the U.S and Europe in these last days.  Her destruction is taking place before our eyes and will be completed (3) when the beast and his 10 horns destroy her with fire.

Can you you expound deeper on these 3 things?
What are the waters upon which this "woman" sits?
How has she "glorified herself?"
Is the apostate Israel part of the Great City Babylon (18:10)?
If so, then how has all the merchants of the earth been made rich by her?

Edited by BlindSeeker

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, BlindSeeker said:

Ok, so may I ask and receive and answer as to what/where/ and how that deadly wound was afflicted, and healed?  Where is the historic record and your evidence it has been healed. I appreciate your telling us all about it, but what’s your evidence, circumstantial or not?

Sense you are speaking dogmatically, may I ask how you know this? What has led you to assert all this, so personally (Trump), and circumstantially specific (after he is elected)?

Which nations are part of this "confederation of Islamic nations?"

Plus, are you suggesting we need the Quran and the false prophet's teachings  to know this? Are these writings infallible in your eyes? Do you consider them anointed, and if so, by who or what?

I see no sense and addressing the rest until you answer the above questions numerically and specifically. Thanks in advance.

Fully aware of it...

So many questions for someone you believe to be ignorant.

You wish to learn from those you deem ignorant?

Hahaha

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

1 hour ago, warrior12 said:

Could you elaborate more. If I am interpreting your words correctly, are you referring to the Jewish people as a whole that constitue Israel as the harlot of Rev.17 ?.

If so, why not call it out as you see it .  Remember, I am just asking for clarification on your post. Thanks.

In my post I stated apostate Israel.  Did you miss that key word?  These verses encapsulate the harlot's identity:

I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich), and the slander by those who say they are Jews, and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.  Rev 2:9

and again:

Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and make them know that I have loved you. Rev 3:9

It's the same group that Jesus called out as the spawn of Satan:

You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he tells a lie, he speaks from his own nature, because he is a liar and the father of lies.  John 8:44

• Thumbs Up 1

How many beasts do you see within the context of Revelation?

Can you list all the prophetic players for us?

What I refer to as the trio of evil is enumerated twice in scripture:

And I saw coming out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet, three unclean spirits like frogs.  Rev 16:13

and

And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.  Rev 20:10

The dragon is Satan or the devil.

The beast is the one with the seven heads and ten horns.  He is an evil spirit prince who is responsible for setting the global stage for the rise of the man of sin.

The false prophet is the beast from the earth with two horns.  He is the man of sin, the son of perdition.

Other prophetic "players" would include the harlot, the two witnesses, the 144,000, the seven plague angels and, of course, the Lamb.

I know you’re saying no to the sea representing the mass of humanity. Where is this abyss? Is it in a sea, or no?

It's in the spiritual realm.

Can you you expound deeper on these 3 things?
What are the waters upon which this "woman" sits?
How has she "glorified herself?"
Is the apostate Israel part of the Great City Babylon (18:10)?
If so, then how has all the merchants of the earth been made rich by her?

The waters are:

And he said to me, "The waters which you saw where the prostitute sits are peoples and multitudes, and nations and languages." Rev 17:15

Babylon, in its broadest context, is the influence of Satan's kingdom on the human race.  It began in the Garden and will continue until the return of Christ.

Yes, apostate Israel is part of the great city Babylon.  She resides primarily in western culture where you hear the cries of antisemitism the loudest.

Follow the money.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  2,428
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

In my post I stated apostate Israel.  Did you miss that key word?  These verses encapsulate the harlot's identity:

I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich), and the slander by those who say they are Jews, and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.  Rev 2:9

and again:

Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and make them know that I have loved you. Rev 3:9

It's the same group that Jesus called out as the spawn of Satan:

You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he tells a lie, he speaks from his own nature, because he is a liar and the father of lies.  John 8:44

This is where it gets confusing or obscure.  Some would quote Paul writing , saying there is no Jew nor gentile ect.   Also as I understand, Israel is a secular state and there are debates on how many Jewish people, even those living in Israel follow or practice their Jewish heritage.   

I do see from scripture ,that the Jewish people are God chosen people and he has made a convernat with them forever, even though they have broken the commandments and laws that they are to follow. 

But as New Testament believers,  how does the Jews favour in the book of revelation is for someone to explain clearly as I see they are quoted all over the place in different ways.